>One city
>Two different states
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be worse, parts of my city are in poland

Urban sprawl

You must have a core on the Eastern bit. Ally a great power, then declare war to retake your core, let your ally siege it all for you, and hope they give it to you in the peace deal

Illinois mane, who knows

east chicago is the city's full name its not considered to be an actual part of chicago il

Fun Fact: One of the most populated parts of Quebec is part of Ottawa

Reasons.

kek

North Chicago, Chicago, East Chicago, and West Chicago are all different municipalities.

West Chicago used to be called Junction. It's name changed latter for some reason.

They are completely different cities.

Just like Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, KS.

Yeah, I'd fucking hate to accidentally leave white Poland for Germanstan.

I wonder if they called it Junction cuz of the big railroad diamond/tower on Washington St

Gatineau?

why is there an airport in the middle of residental area?

Are you retarded?

You dummy, that's an entirely different city, it just has the same name.

I'm an Stl bro! No one ever goes to East St. Louis anyway

East St. Louis is like Sierra Leone tier nigger land.

My state is 98% german, no need for leaving east germany

Acually its not one city.

>Two different cities with suburban areas between them.

I guess you don't have that in Wyoming or whatever place where public education is outlawed.

Seriously, is there ANYTHING you faggots don't see a conspiracy in. Go complain about Kansas City being in Missouri.

Depends on your definition of city son.

Non-Americans use the term to represent a metropolitan area, regardless of what political units it is divided into.

Houston, for example, is an quite clearly defined city of 6 million people, but Houston proper has less than a million. Americans who live in the suburbs of big American cities sometimes like to claim they live in a "small town of a few thousand people", simply because that's the population of their incorporated part of the city.

>Not turning it into two cities with carefully plotted borders

Fucking plebs Americans are...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle

this city sucks donkey shit
no one wants to live here

No joke, East Saint is probably the worst, most dangerous "small" city in America.

It's literally GTA tier. Recently some nog stole a POLICE CRUISER, went on a shooting rampage and killed some woman before he crashed and killed himself.

I drove through there once, at 1 am. You would not believe how tribal it was. People come out and walk up to the streets trying to sell you crack, brazenly in the open. Once enough of them gather it starts becoming a small mob. Don't even worry about red lights or tickets, you won't get any, just speed through the stop signs and red lights, trust me.

do you know how many times this happens? in vermont there is a town that is in both canada and the united states

>Why is this allowed?

I don't know.
Why is London in the same country as mine?
I live well away from that shithole. And wish for it to be nuked.
Manchester and Birmingham should also take the cleansing fire of radioactive hell storm.

Destruction is cruel to be kind.
Pic is where I live. No one gives a shit about us. So good.