5 people shot on Illinois University campus, shooter reportedly at large

Gunfire has been reported at the Campaign campus of the University of Illinois, according to local media. Shots were fired in an alleyway and the shooter has left the area, police say.
Local authorities have confirmed that five people are among the victims of the overnight shooting, according to Campaign City official Twitter account. The city has called upon everyone to provide information that could help the investigation.

rt.com/usa/360541-illinois-university-campus-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/MasakiSugimoto/status/779954974511857664
ci.champaign.il.us/2016/09/25/champaign-police-investigate-shooting-incidents-hit-and-run/
strawpoll.me/11299422
nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plz be spic
Plz be spic
Plz be spic
Plz be spic
Plz be spic

finally

a real happening

Another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Nothing to see here.
An African American student was reading, and his book went off.

NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURE OF THE SUSPECT

Samiguel Hydenspic

twitter.com/MasakiSugimoto/status/779954974511857664

>snapchatting your mass shooting

>be american
>get shot

kek

Since yesterday you mean?

Watch your mouth, racist

somebody stop the madman already

That's 3 mass shooting in 30 hours. Psionic frequency/mkultra programming test confirmed

Literally nothing on CNN this morning about this.

Oh, it's the end of the month already?

KeK.

technically I dont know if yesterday's could be considered a mass shooting, as indiscriminately shooting women is slightly different than purely indiscriminate shooting

it's also entirely possible the shooter was attempting a mass shooting, but the gun was sexist

Nigger detected

The shooter has just been identified as this man.

>debates in a few days

Overload the weekend media with shtf!

PRAISE KEK

This is for real.

ci.champaign.il.us/2016/09/25/champaign-police-investigate-shooting-incidents-hit-and-run/

Fucking eggman.
He can't keep getting away with it.

kek

Which country is it this time? USA or USA?

top keks

Happened at a party. Nothing to see here.

BYOG?

Just woke up anons.

1. Thankful I had an ar under my bed and
2. The crazy shit has finally hit home.

I live 30 minutes from chambana; is there anything else known?? Fucking go to bed without Cred Forums one night and look what I miss.

Also chambana is a weird mix of people. Whites, blacks, imported Chicago googles and a huge Asian student population.

sounds like someone of unidentified ethnic affiliation and unknown pigmentation levels started shooting people after starting a fight at an apartment.

seeing as the shooting occurred at a party that people attended voluntarily and for recreation, plus the fact the area is predominantly white and mostly female, purely statistically we should expect the shooter to be a white female.

bets anyone?

Of course it's the burgers.

I'd be afraid of leaving the house if I were you.

thats why they have the guns Kraut, and the way things have been going your gonna be wanting one too soon

Whoever it is, it's safe to say that he was turning his life around.

Why do I never hear of people with guns stopping those things?

>White females in a college campus setting

Shoot is definitely a black male with BBC

Because most take place in areas where guns are prohibited

another one? hilary is really stepping up her game

its a double edged sword. there's the possibility of being shot, but you're allowed to have a gun.

but admit it, the only reason you feel safe leaving the house is because your Merkel-sanctioned suit of Doctors, Lawyers and Physicists™ Chain-Mail Armor finally arrived to your wife's house

I never understood those gun free zones. In my opinion it's either ban all guns or allow guns everywhere. Eveything else leads to inequality in terms of power.

>Kraut preaching about safety of citizenship in other countries..
>Ishygiggitygoo

>American University

No one of value to the world was lost.

The only people that understand them here are the ones that understand Merkel's plight

Buts it's a gun free zone.

Where guns are bans just means the contents are not worth protecting like American education or our currency

Are you talking about refugees? Never saw one in my town of 25k. Either way: 2 million muzzies are better than 90 million niggers and Juans.

edgy xDxDxD

So, google, taco or religion of peace?

strawpoll.me/11299422

Underrated post

H-how could this happen...?
It's a gun free zone and assault is illegal.
We need ANOTHER law on top of those two laws. We need to ban guns. Surely no one would break THREE laws.

kek

>seeing as the shooting occurred at a party that people attended voluntarily and for recreation

What other kind of parties are there?

Communist party

green parties

I hope you aren't seriously suggesting the shooter was a white female. That is all kinds of retarded.

Why not guess it's a robot from Pluto?

Holy fuck screen capped

This is only from what I remember from the past 2 days:

- Charlotte, North Carolina - black shot dead

- Turk going on killing spree shooting 5 (Burlington, Washington)

- 6 stabbed near Emerson College campus in Boston

- 5 dead after shooting at Champaign campus of the University of Illinois

- 8 people were wounded, three shooters, East Baltimore

Sounds like they died because they didn't have guns to shoot back. Then there would be fewer victims, if everyone was armed, including toddlers.

UNDER_RATED

that's a lot of (((isolated))) cases huh

Oh god, right before the debate.
>Pleasebemuslim

forgot the tulsa nigkill and the minnesota stab spree

America is going down the tubes. What a time to be alive.

Oh sorry, how could I offend USA history by leaving those two out.

Thank goodness we have Obama to take care of this!

Always wondered, how do we know they didn't have any guns? Maybe they just got shot before they could react, do they properly search the deceased?

BAMBOOZLED

It's pretty clear only white ppl should have guns.

It was sarcasm, brah, Americans always claim the victims of shooting sprees are to blame for not having weapons to defend themselves.

But imagine if a shooting spree would turn into urban guerilla between shooters and citizens protecting themselves... Would there be fewer victims or more?

What about kids? Should they carry weapons too when they go to the mall to protect themselves if a shooter starts shelling out bullets?

I know it's sarcasm, I mean generally. Have they ever reported a case where the victims were armed? Since everyone is armed in america is must happen every day.

I can't even keep track of all these happenings.

>Should they carry weapons too

>Tfw kids from my school go there every single year
>Tfw exhilarated by the news of a happening, which breaks the monotony in my daily life, but I don't want to see one of my ex-classmates wind up dead

Obscure Feel

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

it is rare for it to be on the news, goes against the narrative

Best post ive read in months. Thanks mate you really brightened my miserable day.

>ywn get to watch your classmates get shot as you shitpost on Cred Forums in real time
this is not cheeki breeki

Dem feels.

Well obviously, even if everyone carried weapons shooters would still have the advantage of shooting first, by surprise, maybe from the back.

You come to this party and I'm going to shoot you or else I'll fucking shoot you

>Crime at lowest levels in 60 years
>ITS NOT WORKING

Ok.

Gooles were probably just giving eachother the taste of lead. Whatever, I bet the Skipe will spinn this story like they did before.

Mass shootings have increased dramatically though. No wonder nobody's stealing gum anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

He can't keep getting away with it!

There are millions of defensive uses recorded. Out supreme court has ruled that police in America exist to serve municipalities and enforce laws not to protect citizens. But the agenda must be advanced at all costs

>random killing sprees every day now

>b-but the stats say we're ok

Weird, its almost like reality is different than the news would portray it.

Welcome to mean world syndrome, my friend.

I lived in chambana in the late 90s (went there for college). It's alright, not nearly as bad as people make it out to be but still pretty boring overall

The world surely doesn't look so mean here. I mean if I go out I am 100% sure I will never get shot.

I don't think an American has the same certainty.

I think you misread my question so I'll just simplify matters and say it straight out.

Many of the people who are being shot were armed, and it didn't help them. The media simply doesn't tell you that the dead people had guns because they don't tell you those things. That website only posts cases where the armed civilians managed to save themselves and will not tell you about the armed civilians who were shot dead.

Think about it. Everyone is armed in america so it's statistically impossible for ALL the victims to be unarmed EVERY TIME.

You need to look at what they consider a mass shooting, something like 3 people getting shot in the leg is considered a mass shooting. And 95% of the times these ((mass)) shootings happen its due to gang violence

I'm 99.99% sure I won't get shot where I live.

I'm there with you user.

You are listening to liberal news to much, the only time shootings happen is with gang/nigger/spic violence. This type of violence doesnt outrage people and get hits, so they hype up these extreme isolated cases, that are statistical anomalies.

>shooter reportedly at large
This large?

Yeah, but you know what they say about statistics?

Statistics say only which percentage of individuals are going to get killed, it doesn't say who are going to be the lucky ones... It could be anyone, if even the probability is small, everyone could become that statistic.

In Romania we basically have no deaths from shootings, there was never a killing spree here. Only one or two hunting accidents per year.

>shots were fired
An African American student was reading and he got roasted.

I'm sure this graph was in no way meant to actually make us feel more safe. Are you saying 20 people getting shot daily is just a drop in the ocean of blood that is the USA? Shit, someone was killed here 17 years ago and people still talk about it.

We have 16 times the population you do

If your not armed all you are is a target. I for one don't want to be the guy pissing himself and cowering in the corner waiting 20 min for the police to save him that guy generally ends up dead.

No his true name is Samuél Hidalgo. Even the cartels pay him tribute.

in romania maybe, but what seems to happen is romanians travel to other nations and start shit there.

off the top of my head i can think of cases in india and germany

Unless you are participating in gang violence your chances of getting shot is almost zero

holy fuck, get back to reeddit.

If I lived in America I would probably have to wear kevlar vest every day. Anyone could be a shooter.

And if they shoot you from the back, whatcha gonna do? Pull your gun out while dying?

No troll I used to live at that building when I went to school there. Pretty fucked. Popular gang hang out (not the red lion, that's the most normie bar in the world) right around the corner. I'd guess that.

You are ignoring all my posts lol, i'm pretty sure you are just trolling. Heres a fun fact 77% of whites who die from guns, its from suicide.

>most normie bar in the world
You probably hung out at white horse faggot

Well, those who commit crimes abroad are a minority, usually gipsies. The media never writes about the majority of Romanians who are working in Germany and in other European countries (doctors, programmers, nurses, agricultural workers, etc).

For the media the "no bad news = no news" rule applies. No media will write positive news ever, unless it's shilling.

SEEN

of course, just because you are armed does not mean a criminal won't get the drop on you

but i would rather be armed

once the 2nd is gone it will be quite easy to outlaw anything and everything that the 'powers that be' dont like

>Everyone is armed in america

you would be surprised how many are not, and how many get uncomfortable at the mere mention of firearms
there is a huge push to make it 'taboo' to speak on it or defend it, you are marked a 'gun nut'
so sad

>

lmao then you are talking about gun violence in America when the media does the same shit.

YOU BELONG TO TO LEDDIT YOU NIGGER LOVING JEW.

That picture
>not a single black man holding a gun
>no-one is shooting

Seems like the problem is black men havign guns.

Jesus Christ, I grew up there
Born at the hospital the guy died in

Kudos lad. Yours is an enjoyable post indeed.

Good. Kill all Americans.

I drove through it once, couldn't believe there was a major university in the town, it looked like any other podunk farm town between Nebraska and Ohio.

Actually it was "near" university of Illinois, not actually on campus.

I am one block away and heard the shots, a split second later this car came speeding out of the ally and almost hit me. I was able to snap this picture before he got away, please share and help catch this madman.

Land of the free, free to get shot every morning going to school

i kek'd

>walk down the sidewalk in France
>get plowed by a truck

>go to a restaurant
>get shot

>go to a concert
>get shot

>walk down the sidewalk in france
>surrender

>at large guy
4U

Way to miss the joke guys

Stay mad burger, we don't have mass shooting everyday and googles rioting all over the place :^)
The religion of peace guys will get burned when Marine is elected

This is exactly how international politics works, from the Peace of Westphalia to WMDs. Balance of power.

Because the (((media))) hates guns. It happens all the time.

Don't forget the stabbing in Minnesota and the attempted bombings.