Why do brits hate polacks and sikhs?

Why do brits hate polacks and sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slut

Hindu Nuffin

I dont, I only hate muslims. I'm not sure why others hate them

Poles are perceived as taking low-skilled jobs from working class whites.

People get mixed up between Sikhs and Muslims.

Because we are eternal

All blood will suffice, it's just that Aryan is preferable

Never seen a Sikh in my life other than that one guy who works for BBC.

Polacks on the other hand, the only ones I see are the skinhead chav ones leaving cans of Tyskie everywhere on my streets, and wandering about at all hours in the morning speaking in foreign tongues and laughing, making my town feel less English.
Not to mention all the Polish off licenses around my town, there's loads of them.
Polish women are fine, especially if they're Catholic and wholesome but the men are deliquents.
I once had a Polish family in a rental home near me and they didn''t even have jobs, just drinking in the garden all the time playing shitty eastern music.

I guess that Brits get the shitiest of Polacks and all the good ones are somewhere else.

Most don't in my experience.

Here's a thought.

Poles and eastern euros in general are effective anti-kebab agents. All these recent attacks on Poles have been by 'groups of youths', and as such the attackers names haven't been released. What if paki filth is playing divide and conquer?

Was this for her GCSEs or A-Level - or what?

Also triples confirm

Dunno, but she was bullied to suicide by our breeding harpies

Nvm, found out.
Got bullied for being Polish. Top kek.

instagram.com/dagmaraxxx/

because Polacks and Sikhs hate Muslims, and the britcucks are not cool with that

Honestly I think this is it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the recent attacks are carried out by gangs of paki filth.

Didn't care about Poles until I had to listen to them on the internet desu

The Poles at my place of employment work a lot harder than the lazy English guys.
Sikhs are bros.

You are ill informed.

We don't. Anyone who wants to remove Muslims are alright.

They need to attack someone and they can't possibly attack the Muslims who rape and kill their people, that would just be islamophobic!

Honestly sitting in the garden talking in slav while drinking is pretty comfy desu, should visit poland sometime

I dont lad, pols tend to just eat smelly food and work shit jobs and sikhs are bro as fuck

It always baffles me how often I see news and shitposts about British hating/attacking Poles.

Supposedly they're surrounded by "asians" that set up child prostitution rings, and by muslims, and africans too, but no - it'd seem that the only people they actually hate are the Poles, who are probably the only white immigrants they ever get.

I don't know, man, Britain is weird

That's because you get your news from Cred Forums2.0 where news is about showing how cucked other nations are
If you think muslims aren't being targeted more than white immigrants in both our countries you're a silly lad

Links? I actually keep an eye out for this shit. The last two muzzies murdered who made the news were killed by other muzzies.