Hello Cred Forums, reddit here! I'm here from r/The_Donald as an emissary to ask us to sign a truce

Hello Cred Forums, reddit here! I'm here from r/The_Donald as an emissary to ask us to sign a truce.

We're both right wing, uncucked and redpilled forums and places for people to share their mind, so doesn't it make sense to put aside all the hate and have some civilized discussions?

As you know, r/the_donald is the go to place for alt-right leaders like based Milo to discuss things, so you're missing out if you aren't browsing reddit as well.

Many of our users already post in your own board, and we both have many things in common, like hating SJWs and worshipping the power of meme magic and Kek to ascend Trump to the presidency!

So how about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eyt4ZZKJ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Uncucked and redpilled
>Not posting on Cred Forums

the_donald is the beach party, Cred Forums is the control center

there is no need for a truce since we're already friends

low quality bait, would not bang

Downvote, Downvote, DOWNVOTE!!!!!!

I don't know why you think we like Milo here.
just another skypish faggot.

The fact that these normie scum on both reddit and Cred Forums are refering to themselves as some kind of factions is cringe as fuck.

Fucking hell end yourself immediately.

Fag.

Yeah it's subtle D&C bait. 4/10

(((you))) have to go back.

Maybe you didn't realise but POL made The_Don

Some mods from /R/European got into the mod team of The_Don and made it more fashy.

>places for people to share their mind

ie., you steal Cred Forums memes and regurgitate them

Toodle pip, you disgusting Reddit WORM.

Fuck you fag

No one here takes orders from colonies. I however have no quarrel with thou

Alt-right doest exist. We did we take the CTR name Cred Forums?

Fuck Reddit.

This isn't cringey or anything... sheesh.

>the_donald is uncucked
>we worship a gay racemixing niggerloving jew

Sure

Fuck off faggot

This is bait.

On the off chance it isn't there can be no truce because Cred Forums isn't an organization like a subreddit is, it's a mass of retards.

You'd have to negotiate with each Cred Forumsack on an individual basis.

dont judge, but, sauce????

Why would you associate this board with a swastica?!?

Pol is a board of peace.

You are obviously a ctr shill trying to bait us into looking rascist

no.

This, reddit is the gateway for normies

Isn't milo a scammer with that NimbleAmerica shit?

>(((you)))

hello CTR and or troll. We will not fuck up your enemies for you.

> based Milo

Hey cuck,

we are a force because we are at war with eachother yet fighting for the same thing

Competition brings out the best in both us

Lets keep it that way.

>reddit reveals themselves
lmao

I puked

>alt-right leaders like based Milo
>based Milo
>based
>Milo

yeah you guys aren't "uncucked" at all if you have that attention-whore charity-stealing literal faggot degenerate leading you. Fucking abhorrent.

Dubs of truth.

Allies in the sense that the_donald is pol's colony.

I prefer Redditors for Trump than /polacks for Cruz desu.

Leave and NEVER return.

Sage

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

MOOT GET IN HERE PLEASE

>being this new.

Oderus Urungus you pathetic maggot.

Ofcourse reddit would prefer reddit to Cred Forums. That was obvious from the start

r/The_Donald is the same as the rest of r*ddit in that it censors all dissenting opinions.

Its just an (((alt-right))) (stop using this term by the way - its shit) hugbox instead of a commie one.

i have to press my thumbs through their eyes. i have to touch their brains.

Fuck off.

If you can't handle Cred Forums and it's constant calls for shit like "the final solution to the [your race/nationality/gender/religion/reason for living] problem" you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Fuck off

Nicely written, I actually cringed.

Funk off back to plebbit with your mentally ill and degenerate 'leaders' like that Greek queer

There is no all-right, just Trump supporters who are autistic memeing spastic. Downvoted.

>identifying as alt-right
>using the enemy's tainted label

this is literally rules for radicals 101

identify your enemy, freeze it and attack it

as long as you fucks use "alt-right" to describe yourself, you make it child's play for the enemy to associate you with white supremacists

you have no label
you don't know what an alt right is
you just want to make America great again

vry epic troll op

>1 post by this ID

>based Milo
Kys cancer

What did you think of yesterday's convict report

cheap mexican bait

75% of shitposters on r/the_donald are also Cred Forums users.

the only difference is that r/the_donald is dedicated only to Trump's candidacy and Cred Forums is a pot full of ideologies.

>trump's supports from Cred Forums do visit and post on r/the_donald... which is a niche forum

>cucks in this thread screaming reddit boogie man and taking the b8
I hate you all so fucking much

Fuck off you filthy piece human excrement.

> alt-right leaders like based Milo
The homosexual Jew leader of the non-existent non-movement? Why would I want to "discuss things" with degenerate filth?

>emissary

jesus christ when are you redditfags so fucking gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eyt4ZZKJ1M

Wasn't their an user posting here a week or so ago saying that CTR will try to flase flag and get "non-reddit" sites to interfere with reddit/the_donald thus giving reddit admins cause to shut down the donald like they want to finally? seems like false-flagging shit or just bad bait

Anyone who doesn't see the value in having you around to promote Trump to normalfags is a moron, but don't ask us to like you.

haha good one guys !!!

i don't know how to pm but you've done your work for r/the_donald, come back and we can give you upvotes for posting4reddit

This is a nice bait.

I love how Cred Forums wants to win an election but hates it when a popular site like reddit gets on board.

It's like, how do you think you can win an election without persuading a bunch of retards to support your cause?

I guess it's just regular paradoxical thinking for children and idiots, but still funny.

I was banned from r/Donald for stating Soros was a Jew almost immediately and I got no response from the mods. r/Donald is cucked.

Pretty much this. Also, all the meme magic and Kek cult is from here. Do not even try to appropriate that.

You won't be able to justify anything without nice digits anyway.

This.

guys, stop taking the fuckin bait.

You're our colony, friends

You're the shit tier Congo to our Belgium

You're our massive drone army spreading propaganda to blue pilled normies

And you're doing a damn fucking good job, I would never have thought Cred Forums-light would have such traction in the most obnoxious libshit ethnomasochist cuck website

TDLR no truce needed, you just do you

and fucking especially
>TDLR
painfully reddit

>based milo
>literally tried to skype your cucked subreddit out of sheckels
>everyone makes a big deal about it, the mods sticky a post with absolutley no explanation whatsoever
>cuck redditors act like it's all ok and numerous top voted posts of 'can we just move on now guys!!!!!' despite having absolutley no clarity or consequences whatsoever

Yeah nah.

Milo is a degenerate attention whore and homosexual. Your people are weak willed to worship him.

>goes to school on monday
>gets called a Flamand by group of negros
>time for class
>Ahmed pushes him
>"h-hey!"
>teacher tells him to apologize for bumping into Ahmed
>"S-sorry Ahmed, Inshallah."
>goes to his desk
>cries over the sound of nasheed coming out of a stolen iPhone
>"praise kek" "muh racewar" "muh movement" "Cred Forums is a control center"
this is the normalfag life

You can't seek the truth if you pick a side and identify as this group or that group of ideologist.... just don't become a blind sheep..

suck my dick I've been here 4 years

the leddit colony is objectively the biggest way Cred Forums has influenced politics

You're not being edgy by pretending you're above it, you just come off as an unfounded elitist rat kid
Nobody will look at that shit and go "Oh wow, he's so meta he's literally above our pleb tier shit, wow wow"

Get the fuck back to infinite chan and larp as a nazi if you can't chill for 5 seconds

>alt-right
kys google

/r/The_Donald mod reporting in

Fuck off

>suck my dick I've been here 4 years
jesus fucking christ it keeps getting better

>posts on/pol/
>not posting on Cred Forums

The only time a ceasefire works is when internet shit is at stake. If we want to kick around bantz, we'd at least like a field to do so.

itt: how to spot a lebbitor

Have a look at

>1 post by this ID

Thank you for this very interesting shill thread.

Obviously the best way to get Cred Forums riled up against plebbit are cringe posts. I almost fell for it, but no thanks I won't attack reddit becaues I don't care.

>This super obvious sting

Get outta here senpai

Milo needs to fucking die from his goddamn GRIPS

He's a typical kike who's trying to weasel his way into what we are, subvert it, and channel people away towards his degenerate "cultural libertarian" bullshit.

We believe that race is real, identity is real, and kikes have tried to subvert the west for thousands of years and continue doing so today. We want the beaners back in mexico and the blacks back in africa. This is not fucking satire. Cred Forums is not satire. And milo needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to speak for and misrepresent us.

If he wants to be a degenerate faggot that supports trump because he likes free speech and doesn't want muslims to throw his faggot ass off a roof, then that's fine. Go ahead and support Trump. But stop inserting yourself into our thing.

>he post gifs that aren't animated

>We

nice try reddit

Hey can you explain with Milo btw? He was accusing of monetizing your page or something?

the_donald started off as a Cred Forums colony, then you little reddit fags took over as mods

purity spiraling is autistic lad

Nobody thinks youre edgy

>Replying to this obvious bait

Your ID is flagged now.

Cred Forums is libertarian, we don't support a FUCKING FACIST NAZI RACIST. this a BOARD of PEACE after ALL.

I thought the_donald was a Cred Forums-colony

we wuz reddit and shit

lord kek XDD

I've never actually been there. But from what I understand, it started out as some Cred Forumsacks putting out a kosher and normie-friendly version of Cred Forums-lite on reddit in order to drum up support from the bluepills. But it got bigger and bigger and eventually got infiltrated by SJW mods and shit.

Now I think they just worship Milo's gaping asshole

you do know that reddit censors you right?

That's pretty sad actually, to see that place being so influential in our favour while being locked up in the cockshed.

>1 post by this ID

Ooh, didn't have that Neil yet

Just ignore the losers. You guys are doing great work. These kids like to talk about how great Cred Forums is even though they've never contributed a single thing of value themselves.

>1 post by this ID

DEBATE GENERAL: THE FINAL DAY EDITION

Lets talk Predictions and Topics of what we think will be discussed most. Also Jennifer Flowers will be sitting front row confirmed.

Hey fellow red pillerinos,
How based is this internet subversion,
I lean pretty right too if ya know what i mean,
I too, like walls.
Reddit.

>uncucked
>Abides by Reddit rules
>Wants a faggy truce
No, burn in hell.

>instead of making a post about supporting trump you come with your reddit shit
into the trash it goes

From what I hear, there will be no audience applause during the debate. They have to keep quiet. This has its ups and downs.

On one hand, it means hillary and the media can't just fill up the audience with shills that will boo trump for 90 minutes straight and applaud Hillary the entire time to make her look better.

On the other hand, when Trump dishes out savage bantz, it won't have as much impact without a crowd of laughter behind it. It's like watching Seinfeld without the laugh track. It's just not the same watching Kramer slide into Jerry's apartment without there being that roaring applause for him.

I don't know what's going on ITT, but my Skype senses are tingling.

Does the jidf/cia really try this hard?

You guys sure have been stepping up your game lately but you're still easy to point out.

>As you know, r/the_donald is the go to place for alt-right leaders like based Milo to discuss things

bles stob DDDD:

GTFO you useless lemming moderate. Trump is only good for lulz and memes. He can't, won't and doesn't care about actually carrying out any of the shit he claims to intend to do.

Miller got removed. Two other real mods got fired.
It was something.

It's a lot easier to get an audience to not clap than it is to get them to not laugh.

Laughter is spontaneous and unconscious, applause is not.

I think you know where it is you need to go back to OP.

...And it's not reddit.

...and we're not going to go raid the Donald for you.

>alt-right
>leaders

face it, you dumb trumpniggers, you've been spamming a reddit meme this whole time

OP your board is filled with CTR, and they control your board.

Even your mods are CTR.

Triggered

no get fucked and die reddit trash
oh and i know this bait but the principle still stands

Truce? Is there some kind of raid going on? What do we need a truce for? I am not going to post there as long as racism and anti-semitism are banned. You cannot harness meme magic if you self censor.

>Cred Forums is a reddit ally
Fucking kek. No wonder people hate this board.

>redditors/reddit sympathizers (redditors)

>based Milo
were over jew milo

Kill yourself faggot. Rebbit can die in a fire.

>implying we were aver for him
Fuck off, reddit.

>hurr epic dox threads!
>epic stalking threads
>im redpilled for liking trump, WTF STFU HE DOES NOT HAVE A JEW DAUGHTER OR GRANDCHILDREN STFU REEEEEE!! XD
>general bad image for trump supporters
>delusional
why should i like /r/the_donald again?

You should go back.

Le meme magic and kek xD haha!!!

I fucking hate you leddit scum
but we gotta get the normie vote.

The jews won't call trump an anti-semite for sacrificing his daughter. Based trump sacrificed his daughter so that we might be free.

Go away.

Fuck you and milo

Back2reddit.jpeg

I have no problem with r/thedonald tbqh fäm, you're good at redpilling normies.

But you are still reddit, so keep your shitposting on reddit and not here.

>Milo
Kys faggot

Fuck off you turbo faggot. Reddit is good for one thing only - for being the douchebag to block all the semen that is the MSM. Your subreddit in particular is filled with bernouts and other cucks whose loyalties shift in the wind.

Please post this on cripple chan - they'd love the bait.

>based milo

>newfags and cuckshills thinking elections matter at all
>shilling for a freemasonfag
>being genuinely interested in an orchestrated charade
Who said 95% of Cred Forums isnt cuckfag shills and newfags ?

>I have no problem with r/thedonald
>tbqh fäm
>you're good at redpilling
Spotting a newfag/redditor was never easier

>bumping this trash thread
WHAT THE FUCK
Type "Sage" in the option field next time.

How to get 200 (you)s from Cred Forums
Not bad bro bretty good bait
8/10

>not having a Cred Forums gold pass
lmao

Return to reddit and take your "refugee" shitposters with you.

Fuck off CTR

reddit fags are good for taking all the cucks
remain there you retard

>not knowing Gwar

I'm too old for this fucking place

Out reddit, get out!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

>ITT: reddit
get the fuck out retards

Not that dumbass but i saw them in 2006 during the Sounds of the Undeground tour. They beheaded Bush and Osama on stage. Shit was awesome.

Heard they got some chick si ger to replace oderous. Not to sure about how i feel about that.

This is some premium bait.

Kill yourself, my man.

There is no such thing as "the alt-right." That's a make-believe concept and only exists in some people's own minds. Go back to your shitty board and stay there, faggot.

Lol some dont like you in general because your comparativly low information and still brainwashed to some degree. For example, very few of you seem to even know that r the donald was our colony. We started it and it was our culture it adopted. Most of your top threads are posted here first then someone copy and pastes it to the donald. If we didnt you guys wouldnt know anything the mainstream media didnt wanted you to know.

The post quality there is also terrible. We shitpost and use dank memes but you guys never have real disscusions. Its just circle jerking over the top meme usage and spamming the bots so theyll make the wall taller or whatever.

Before this election you coukd have much better disscutions here but unfortunatly the donald has leaked over so its harder.

No, fuck reddit.

Report the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

You know what goes on here? This is where it happens. We've set free the Lord and Savior of Chaos Kek.
We don't like Milo here, a lot of people are probably placing bets something intense happens to him. I honestly avoid everything Milo.
One a side note, go take this bait and shove it up your CTR DC handlers ruptured wart infested asses. Nice try though faggot.

>Alt right
>Milo
>le meme magic

Fuck off cancer. The_Donald was our biggest mistake

All of the shit on The_Donald is wholesale lifted from this board, fuck off bruh

>redditard
>not a cuck
pick one. NOT both. thanks.

GO SUCK A DICK PLEBBIT

Muh alt-right. Try to have your own opinion instead of getting some sort of package created for some low quality hacks to gain views on the social medias.

Fuck off reddit.
We don't call ourselves alt-right and accept leftist labels unlike you damn cucks.

>Milo
>Based
That faggot kike is cancer

Milo can fuck off and so can Reddit.

Unsubscribed motherfucker

>he keeps small reaction images as pngs, wasting potential volume on his harddrive

fuck off kike im not gonna fall for the b8

Milo deserves to burn at the stake. Fucking degenerate parasite.

>alt-right

The fascists here are lefties, like all communists, the ancaps don't know how nations and their parliaments work and the shitposters could be anything. Cred Forums isn't left, right or moderate, it's politically incorrect.

Now fuck off back to cuckit and let people do their meme magic in peace.

Also:
>we
Kys, fag.

r/the_donald is neither uncucked nor red pilled

You don't speak for us.
We speak for you.

You fucking faggots ruined this board by funneling in thousands of redditors. I hope a mudslime throws acid in your face.

Fuck you kid!