Why does Cred Forums think the debates are a sure thing?

Trumps biggest enemy is his own fucking mouth. He's an attention whore at heart. He's going to be standing in front of one of the largest TV audiences in history for 90 minutes. You really think he's not going to say something dumb. His handlers are probably shitting themselves more than Hillary.

Last time it took him almost a month to recover from the Khan debacle in the polls. This close to the election if he says something stupid he is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

The lie that is Hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

>sage

Christopher was a genius, regardless of his political leanings. Hearing that man talk was a pleasure. He was extremely intelligent and charismatic.

Per Dilbertman, theres a big difference in expectations. Trump is expected to be a crazy racist, totally ignorant of policy. So as long as he appears reasonable and knowledgeable, he will exceed expectations. Hillary is supposed to be the reasonable and extremely experienced, so she can at best be as good as people hope.

Also, good possibility of another coughing fit.

I miss him a lot. I wish he were still alive to talk about Islam.

You Trump cucks are so stupid. You're worse than the Bernie cucks. You assume every argument against Trump is a fucking shill post. IT's a legitimate problem. If Trump cannot control himself tomorrow night he will fuck himself.

>Trump is expected to be a crazy racist, totally ignorant of policy.
Sure. People also had that same expectation with the Khan debacle and it still hurt him badly.

He'd probably be Anti-Trump.

>His handlers

>Christopher was a genius, regardless of his political leanings.
They both are. Peter Hitchens has done a fantastic job documenting and lampooning politicians over the cultural decline of Britain, and holds his own extremely well in debate.

Really goes to show that two polar opposites in political and religious issues can both be intellectual heavyweights.

He's also black-pilled which I enjoy. He agrees that Europe and America are dead and that there's nothing to be done about it.

>He'd probably be Anti-Trump.
He was vehemently anti-Hillary while he was alive, so I seriously doubt that. Most likely scenario is he'd reluctantly get people to vote for Trump.

>He agrees that Europe and America are dead and that there's nothing to be done about it.
Don't remind me. I know what you mean and I find it nauseatingly depressing.

I hope none of you fuckers drink skinny cappuccinos

youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc

>the Khan debacle

That DNC/MSM stunt?

Google, please!

Well at least he's going to say something.

Hillary will have a coughing fit, shit her pants, and will have to be carried off the stage.

>Hillary will have a coughing fit, shit her pants, and will have to be carried off the stage.

Isn't it sad that standing for 90 minutes without falling, or shitting yourself will be considered a major victory by a Presidential candidate?

Seriously, is this what American politics has turned into?

If he can't go 90 minutes without saying something incredibly stupid why are you supporting him?

>Hillary is going to be at 110%
>The debate will showcase her resilience and good health
>conspiracy theorists and woman haters will be btfo
>Donald will be btfo

3 words will be heard on Tuesday morning, all across this country, on every radio station, even on fox and friends.

Hillary. Is. Amazing.

Feel free to screenshot this post. Share it with your friends

OP is a faggot
Sage goes in all fields

(((you))) tried to correct the record but you see, you can not. Hillary is already dead! Here's a white supremacist frog dummy.

Yes but Hillary's biggest enemy is uncontrolled situations. She doesn't react well when not in full control of the narrative and she's clearly losing her mind.

Remember, she posted an article about the evils of a cartoon frog on her website.

They've been covering for her since thw beginning.

They've been attacking him since the beginning.

Everyone is wary of the moderators, trust in the media is at an all time low. Now they'll be displayed head to head for what they really are, with no real spin. No tricks. No special guests. No cripples. No Khans.

Everyone that was told how horrible he is will be btfo.

Everyone that was told how great she is will be btfo.

What not to be excited about again?

How do I do that?

You can be anti-both.

>Hillary has coughing fit and near collapse on stage
>Trump comments about her health and ability to hold office for 4 years

Next day headlines:

Donald Trump Mocks Old Lady At Debate. Unfit To Become President.

I don't. I don't support either of them.

The legitimate Trump supporters on this board are the same people who are too scared of human interaction to go out and vote on election day.

>Khan debacle
Few americans have any idea what this is, let alone who this is. Irrelevant. Trump gains in polls because of Hillary's health.