Any predictions for the debate tomorrow?

Any predictions for the debate tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
youtube.com/watch?v=f-JFQqoYw1A
youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Defecate In Debate

Hillary's doctor will assist her at least once.

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Trump has already done all the name calling and dug through the dirt.

He needs to be relaxed and calm. No name calling and stuff.

Straight presidential.

He will blow her out the water.

Dont just build the wall.
BE the wall.

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

The lie that is Hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

Massive win for Trump and Hillary lies and panders non stop, the audience will be filled with her shills and the moderator too, they will shill over the top and be too obvious and the American people will not buy it.

After lots of lying and obfuscation some Truth bombs will be dropped and red pills.

Trump will win, and Hillary will be visibly defensive and angry.

fitting that a meme that started as a way for bottle and diaper fags to celebrate pissing themselves

finally comes full circle and is invoked to make Clinton piss herself live in the debate

praise kek

Hillary has to leave the stage for a few minutes, leaving Trump in the spotlight. She might also just have a seizure or freeze up in the middle of the debate. If her doctors show themselves the wall wil be finished in one year.

How many hours are left until the start?

Hillary will get trolled.
megamix version
youtube.com/watch?v=f-JFQqoYw1A

Just you wait:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0

hey guys I just made this picture for kek
what do you think?

Debates are tomorrow morning. So about 24 hours from now, give or take an hour or two.

Quads of fives, it has been foretold!

Trump will win

Image should be branded "Keket" for the female version of kek

Hillary sharts in mart and führer uses meme magic sent down by kek to win the debate and goes to win the election.

BLESSED

Hillary will repeat several zingers she'll repost on Twittet for her 12 real followers to scream YAAAS QWEEN but will look like a cunt to the rest of America when Trump doesn't let her get under his skin.

Checked

Literally just had a nightmare that Trump messed up. But it was so ridiculous that it could never actually happen.

No worries.

grandma gets schlonged.
America becomes a little bit greater.

diaperfag here.

She's going to need a Dry24/7 with a booster or two. I hope her pantsuit can cover the bulk

Poo on the podium

Didn't they say that the advisors told her to be calm and let Donald do the talking in hopes of him tripping himself up?

I hope she does that because it would backfire so bad

I love that image

Nice

Trump will bumble like an idiot and mutter "the wall" 20 times because he doesn't know anything else.

Kind of like the republican debates except he is facing an efficient, intelligent and experienced machine and not a bunch of clowns.

It will be a blow out for Clinton. Trump will probably resign and hope Pence will salvage what's left of the GOP.

saved

>pic related
>mfw trump supporters say they arent white nationalists

I'm praying for a COUGHSTRA AT THE HOFSTRA moment

I hate niggers, spics, and jews but I don't have the right kind of mentality to be a nationalist.

the podium kupa of clinton

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty
Maker of walls and trade deals, of all things chaotic and memerific
And in one Lord, Donald Trump
The only-begotten Son of Kek, born of the Father before all ages;
Kek from Kek, digits from digits, true chaos from true chaos;
Begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father,
by Whom all memes were made;
Who for us NEETs and for our salvation came down from Trump Tower.

Trump will win, check my 7

Hillary will start coughing uncontrollably at the debates. Nobody knows why.

Why the fuck would a frog be a white nationalist?

what did she mean by this?

Hillary Clinton's closing statement will be a 3-minute coughing fit

>hold on

What the fuck I thought the news networks had people whose job was literally "fact checker" and their job was to check facts

I guess we live in an age where facts aren't, and the truth isn't. there's no objective unbiased middle ground in the media anymore where you could have a moderator call out lies based on what the "facts" are.

Depends.

If the moderator holds the candidates responsible for their rhetoric?

Trump is finished.

If not?

Campaign continues as a slug-fest until November.

Those are the only two options. All other predictions are shills deluding themselves.

>Hillary will cough herself silly, probably so bad that she can't answer a question asked of her.

>Trump will offer her his water

>Hillary will try to make the "allergy" joke again and fall flat

Her shills may be there but I have faith that more Trump supporters will be there than Hillary

Trump has been being held for his rhetoric from day one. And yet he's still not finished.

Hillary will collapse

I had a nightmare that there was a Trump rally at my town and he was tackled by some snackbar. The bomb felt so real. I just remember blood. But the funny thing is in the dream Im pretty sure trump survived.

Saved

Hillary makes a failed attempt at a bant
Trump says something 75% correct then gets fact checked and saying its pants on fire
Bringing up Hillary's light stance on muslims and the current attacks
Trumps ties to russia and nazi frogs
health
emails

The debate starts at 9PM ET, which I think is something like 4AM in Pastaland

>efficient
>democrat
Pick one

>intelligent
Comey says otherwise. Problem?

>experienced
In being the most corrupt entity in the Northern Hemisphere.

Fuck. I'm not going to be able to watch it live.

You fuckers better keep me up with what's up

That means it starts at 7 mountain time right? Cause if so thats gonna be comfy af.

Don't worry, if hill becomes kill, you'll awake to all the new glorious memes.

So what's the official debate drinking game gonna be?

Abstaining because Trump doesnt drink.

Take a drink every time the monitors suck hillaries clit
>Take a drink any time the audience boos
>Take a drink every time hillary coughs
>Take a drink every time hillary tells a lie
>Take a drink every time the fact checkers say its 100% true
>Take a drink every time Trump says something true
>Take a drink every time the fact checkers call it pants on fire

See a doctor to get a mechanical liver first though.

Moderators and Clinton will team up on Trump. The audience is going to boo Trump and overwhelmingly cheer for Clinton. Pundits will say Clinton won, but polls will suggest otherwise.

Basically it will be like the primary debates except with female Jeb.

Knowledge Bombs(Still missing v1 and v2).

r8

Trump is gonna get gangbanged by the moderators and Mark Cuban while Hillary plays the Ted Cruz debate strategy of being the "adult in the room"

Media and polls are already rigged to declare a huge Clinton victory

However, in reality Trump's supporters will be further enthused and he'll even win over a smattering of true undecideds

>mfw watching the debates with my ma and hillary coughs and shits herself

that's pretty good

this image is spot on, except in context of the vidya game, house is the superior option, his mind is still sharp like trump. but IRL hillary is limp and insane.

Witnessed. The bitch is going to stoke out boys.

some coughing

What time is the debate by Britbong time?

>Take a drink every time hillary tells a lie
This alone is enough to kill a man.

i spent months posting this song in ctr threads

>The First Presidential Debate 2016 is at 3:00 AM- 4:30 AM (Germany Time) on Tuesday, September 27

meh too early/late

i think he knew how bad this idea was when he joked of a mechanical liver.

THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES

Someone plz

>what I want to happen
Trump to play it cool and not attack until Clinton clearly steps over the line. Have well thought out and researched answers, a fair moderation team. When Hillary brings up his tax returns he'll say "Right here Hillary!" and announce that they're being released tonight just after the debate. or to say "Admit your email mistake, and I'll admit my tax return mistake" or something

>what will happen
Gotcha questions gotcha questions gotcha questions. They'll make a show of asking Hillary "tough ones" but never follow through with them.
Example
>"Hillary why did you have classified information on a private email server and delete your emails?"
>"uu-uh I-I've always been trustworthy I didn't du nuffin"
>"that's good enough for me, that settles the issue so let's just forget about that. Mr. Trump why are you a sexist racist asshole and why do you LITERALLY want to kill all minorities (he does) you have 2 seconds to answer oh no times up sorry racist"

I guess just take three drinks corresponding to the three first lies. Afterwards just pour it in a potted plant discretely. Sure it will kill the plant but you'll be able to survive the other ones, maybe, if shes on her best behavior.

I believe it'll be 2am UK time. It's 9pm EST

Correction, 8pm EST, so 1am.

I have no predictions and didn't think it was going to happen, but the billions of dollars that have put Hillary where she is are not allowing her to call in sick, so now I think we're going to see it.

Hoo boy I can't fucking wait!

Sorry ignore that. I'm a faggot and was right the first time. TV Guide's website is shit.

Trump will do badly then say on Twitter the moderator was biased and refuse to do any more debates.

9:00 PM to 10:30 PM EDT.

So the debate would be 2:00 AM to 3:30 AM in London.

8/10 semi realistic and applies to both of them