A week of lies that Donald Trump repeated 9/15-9/21

>The New York Times closely tracked Mr. Trump’s public statements from Sept. 15-21, and assembled a list of his 31 biggest whoppers, many of them uttered repeatedly. This total excludes dozens more: Untruths that appeared to be mere hyperbole or humor, or delivered purely for effect, or what could generously be called rounding errors. Mr. Trump’s campaign, which dismissed this compilation as “silly,” offered responses on every point, but in none of the following instances did the responses support his assertions.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>New York Times

more like Jew York Times

I honestly don't care if he kicks babies and tars puppies at this point.

Fuck off.

>mere hyperbole or humor,

oy vey the goyim shouldn't be allowed to use idiomatic language or figures of speech

it's literally another holocaust.

>New York Times
into the trash

Media doesnt understand they cried wolf enough times now everyone is eyerolling at every Trump attack

Even if it was right and he did something awful it would be immediately dismissed

They literally BTFO themselves

So where's Hillary's list?

Yeah, I figured. Saw it on twitter when I woke up, figured it'd be like 50/50 whether or not Trump supporters even cared that they were being lied to constantly or if they'd try and defend what he'd said.

Good to know.

Inside my ass.

Anyone that publishes it gets their name put on it.

>tfw friend visits Jew York
HOLY SHIT WHAT'S WITH ALL THE JEWS
>dude I told you it's Jew York
FUCK
>let's go over to this part you can see some really funny ones

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

The lie that is Hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

>sage

You were paid to post this.

Hand them over, Assange

Thank you based Jew York times for immunizing the public by doing so many bias hit pieces against Trump.

Nyt has helped him secure his presidency by overt shilling and propaganda.

Give up, op. Trump's lies, incompetence and fascism have been documented ad nauseum. His supporters don't care. They either see it as "refreshingly honest" or the dishonest nefarious agenda of the mainstream media.

>(((new york times)))
>failing newspaper attacks trump more
>fails to realize this is why they are fading away into obscurity very quickly

unreal.

Here. It has some shit on it.

shoo shoo

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
NO NEED TO CONTINUE TO LIVE
YOUR MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: TRAITOR
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

This just in! Politicians lie!

You misogynist. Hillary Clinton already stated she's not aware of ever having lied.

Well I was right wasn't I? You post a link to an article like that here, and nobody believes it, or worse nobody cares. It's not a big deal, it shouldn't shock anybody- that's just the culture of this board.

wtf i hate trump now

You know the best part about all of this? You'll come back to Cred Forums after Trump wins, and you won't be able to say a word. Because if you ever. EVER. Even HINT that you were one of the cucks repeating this drivel, the obliterating hail of screencaps that will rain down upon you will instantly silence any argument, any opinion, any statement you might have made.

The best part about all of this is knowing that all of you cucks and shills will become good little Nazis the nanosecond we win, and you'll stay that way, shivering in impotent rage as we talk about how hard we smashed your teeth out every time you opened your mouths back in 2016.

The best thing about all of this is that your choices from November onwards are either to let me smack you around the room like a whore, or to pretend that you're one of us, and smile like a little bitch as we do all the things you furiously snivel about now.

It will eat at you, Leaf. Nobody will remember your shilling here except you. You will be its sole victim, because you alone will remember the time you spent feebly attempting to resist the inevitable.

New Yutz Times

This is some (((politifact))) tier fact checking.

kek. What exactly do you think is going to happen if Trump wins? You sound like the people in one of the angry mob episodes on the simpsons.

We're going to install cages into the street corners and start rounding up people like you.

It isn't a big deal, because it isn't wrong. NYT lied nonstop. NYT makes excuses for criminals. NYT ignore murder and corruption when Hillary does it, but suddenly cares about the truthfulness of Trump's words?

I don't care if Trump remembers thousands of Muslims or ten Muslims dancing on rooftops. I don't care if Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a pig. I care that Hillary Clinton went back to sleep while a man's testicles were being electrocuted with a cattle prod because she wasn't doing her job. I care when someone shoots himself in the back of the head four times and it's ruled a "suicide." I care when someone sells my country out to the Saudis for money and the media pretends it didn't happen.

You dare to imply that these criminals--because lying to protect a criminal is a crime, and the NYT is therefore a criminal publication--should be taken seriously? You are wrong. Simply and materially wrong. And we are right to ignore them.

>if
When. And what will happen is that you will do nothing, and we will celebrate the most humiliatingly one-sided victory of all time. The time you, and hundreds like you, scratched with everything they had to convince us to vote for a criminal, and we broke your fingers one at a time for a year.

You will sit there with a smile on your face, trying to look like a normal Cred Forumsack again so that nobody realizes that you were one of the losers who posted fag shit like this. I know it, I've seen the behavior before. Not a whole lot of Cruz Missiles still floating around, are there?

Oh they're here. They're here just like you will be, regretting every day that they wasted months of their life supporting a loser, and trying to forget that they were on the losing side that got BTFO.

Here is the problem: You (OP), and apparently the New York Times, take Trump literally, but not seriously. We take him seriously but not literally.

>nyt
>no archive link
kys

Yeah, but did you hear what Trump said yesterday? He's going to tie all the niggers to trees and set them on fire!

Do you think Trump will talk about this tomorrow night?
I care when someone shoots himself in the back of the head four times and it's ruled a "suicide." I care when someone sells my country out to the Saudis for money and the media pretends it didn't happen.
>I care when someone shoots himself in the back of the head four times and it's ruled a "suicide." I care when someone sells my country out to the Saudis for money and the media pretends it didn't happen.
This is some 9/11 was an inside job tier conspiracy theory reasoning. Do you also believe the Clinton Foundation was backing Ted Cruz's father as he helped shoot Kennedy?
>You will sit there with a smile on your face, trying to look like a normal Cred Forumsack again so that nobody realizes that you were one of the losers who posted fag shit like this. I know it, I've seen the behavior before.
How could you have? Obama's been in office for 8 years. I get you're talking about the primaries, but in party fighting isn't the same as the peaceful transition of power that happens every 4 years when we elect a new president. Based on shit like that I have to assume this is either your first or maybe second presidential election where you were old enough to vote. It doesn't pan out the way you're talking about.

>Do you think Trump will talk about this tomorrow night?
No need. The clockwork has already been set in motion. Because you're ignorant and probably also of low intelligence, you don't know that Webster Tarpley explained months ago that this would be the inevitable outcome.

I love that their method of disproving his statements is making short sentences with no supporting evidence. Is this the New York Times or Buzzfeed? I can't tell the difference anymore.

The NY Times has been shilling for Hillary for over a year and had openly endorsed her today. Fuck you op

I believe the New York Times is another Putin-controlled propaganda machine. Remember when they let Putin write an editorial?

Discard all Russian lies immediately. They're probably secretly backing Trump.

Trump supporters don't see his hyperbole as them being lied to. They see it as trolling the dishonest left wing media. Beating them at their own game.

If a Trump supporter is lied to 'constantly' I'm curious of the adjective used to describe the flow of bullshit Hilldog fans swallow.

What if trump loses? Do we get to blame it on voter fraud?

How fucking stupid can you be? Who the fuck do you think we're going to blame?

Holy fucking strawman argument.

These things actually happened and you immediately equate it to 9/11 conspiracies.

Crimestop working overtime here.

What about the DNC staffers involved in the leaks that were murdered by "muggers" though they still had their wallets and other personal belongings on them?

this. Vast majority of those weren't lies.

>Hillary Clinton starts using the airplane rallies like Donald Trump has been doing, one could say "copying" what he is doing
>New York Times: Hurr durr you didn't invent that

Are they really this retarded? I refuse to believe that they really think this, but rather just print this kind of shit to slander Donald Trump and hope no one really pauses to think about what they are writing.

If I was an aspiring pitcher for the Major Leagues and I copied another well-known pitchers change up, it does not mean that pitcher was the first to ever do it or invent it.

Or if a restaurant in town offers a new Angus burger menu option, and a rival restaurant copies the idea of adding that menu item. It does not mean that the first restaurant invented it, just because the other restaurant followed suit and did the same.

These hacks have no shame.

can't deny the intelligence surge you dummy

She's a woman and therefore and an innocent angel.

Take you misogynistic shit elsewhere, cislord.

>The New York Times
Stopped reading there.