Just a reminder that Brazil is the best country in the world

Just a reminder that Brazil is the best country in the world.
Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44t3xc_XDes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is my house?

Do you think we could possibly allow you in to build your degenerate suburbs and trailer parks?

Not to mention Russian subhuman commieblocks, do not come anywhere near this place.

>Brazil is the best country in the world.
No Joao, you're a plague.

Please France:
>exported degeneracy
>destroyed all your heritage
>destroying your ethnic heritage
>cucked
>in the verge of a civil war

You're INFERIOR people.

>Everyone wants to live here
Argentina or Chile to live, Brazil - just tourism.

Our southern parts are better than Argentina or Chile dude. Get your shit straight really.

The water looks brown even from that distance m8. Ain't got shit on Aussie beaches.

Literally looks like my house in the Dominican Republic. I'm fine over there where thr economy isn't shit.

Even our sandniggers don't crawl into the mud for 1$ a day...
Your lower classes are an absolute nightmare for society.

Nobody wants to live in Argentina or Chile either

Brazil is a shithole but at least its people love it. South American nationalism will save the west imo

That is not Rio you illiterate former prisoner.
I would not know because I have never personally seen a nigger, you might be right on this one though.

Better beaches too desu. The beach looks NY tier.

Pic related is one of the many I've been to.

Hey Brazil
7-1

Not a soccernigger, go fuck yourself and both teams please

The 'you cant move to Brazil' meme is absolutely Brazil tier. From now on I'll call you Black Canada

Brazil is too black (Olympics and Paralympics only confirmed that for me, most Brazilian athletes I saw were mulattoes). Argie has nice architecture, Chile - superior economy in the region. And I like Spanish more than Portuguese.
Brazil would be the third option to settle down, since I don't know what to do in Paraguay/Uruguay anyway. And Colombia/Venezuela are not a option for obvious reasons. Not to mention other countries I had to look on the map to remember what's left in South America.
youtube.com/watch?v=44t3xc_XDes
Ecuador!

Why the hell would you move away from 99% white Ukraine anyway?
You would not fit in anyway.

>best

Is that why 5 of your cities hold numbers 12, 13, 14, 16, and 18 for the highest murder rates in the world? The list is basically south+central america plus the shithole of Brazil.

>you might be right on this one though
Of course I'm right, you let millions of people pull your entire country down. (and somehow your neighbours too, thanks)

Stop making these threads pls
Brazil is a shithole

I am the 1% hehe. Maybe not move forever, but to live there couple of years - why not? I have a soft spot for South America in general. Maybe that will change when I finally visit SA.

>7 - 1

They're our Detroits, no sane people live there.
Come on you have to try harder.
You have to become literate.
Oh I see, you'd better be rich because good things are expensive in latam

>two cunts from webm
Germoney, that was just low.

>Curitiba and Porto Alegre have higher murder rates that Rio, SP and Brasília

This triggers the southfag.

reeee soccer fags kill yourselves fucking monkey worshippers
True that, they've become shitholes, small town south is the only way to go

you tell 'em little buddy

But you happen to know that it's only favelados killing favelados right?
São Paulo murder rate was in the 40s in 1991 because of drug dealing factions fighting themselves, when they settle it's alright and murder rate goes steadily down.

beautiful country
fon bonobos

Nice try copying the Swiss thread

Leave, you're not welcome here commieblock Geneva cuck.
You live in literally kikeland, they will not ruin Switzerland for obvious reasons.

Let me put this into perspective for you, jungle nigger.

There are around 4,400 cities in the world with a population of over 150,000 people.

Your shitty little country has 5 in the TOP TWENTY.

America is the 3rd largest country ON EARTH, and we only have 2.

Your country is a festering pile of garbage, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can start making it a better place, if you even give a shit.

I liked Vitoria

>But you happen to know that it's only favelados killing favelados right?

That happens in every city. Here in DF, 7 out of 10 murder victims had been previously arrested.

O sul é meu país!

>Geneva commieblock
Kek. Back to your favella monkey!
Also nice pic of Switzerland

o sul das américas*

Kek, pic looks like a something a toddler would make out of legos.

Would still colonize you in a matter of days if we wanted to

Wait is that Garopaba?

>Nice try copying the Swiss thread
Swiss looks nice and Direct Democracy is cool, but moving there (even if I was rich)? No. Nothing even happens there.

and what is aleppo?

Man, I wanna live in Switzerland so bad.

Your country is a 3rd world shithole full of the most unmanageable blacks in the world. I am grateful I will never have to step foot somewhere so terrible.

One thing though, u heard a bunch of terrible white people here talking about moving to Brazil and ruining it by improving the economy, promoting public health, and reducing unemployment. You only have one chance to stop them.
Build a wall, around your entire nation. Let no one in or out, only then will you be able to preserve your paradise.

>political corruption
>drugs everywhere
>favelas
This country is worse than Romania, at least we don't have drugs here.

Then why are there so many Brazilians in my town? Our winters are a nightmare and they still come!