who

remember when Tracy Morgan joked about being the black Lamont Bond on SNL

"you tell em, no dogs Jimmy!"

ONCE TOLD ME

RIP Shawty Loo

Isn't shawty ''hiv'' lo?

The taxpayer!

ROLL TIDE ROLL
Half those boys will be WR or RB and the women will breed the next generation of Tide recruits.

I don't get it, the guy is called Adam but somehow birthed 15 children?

The hard working american public. Who else is gonna do it ?

DAT WE SUM FINNA KANGZ

If he was famous I would know who he is

He isn't really famous.
I think he and some rap group made song called laffy taffy years ago if I remember correct remember correct.

I shouldn't drink this early.

It doesn't make sad shit any less sad shit.

Underrated

It actually just makes everything worse senpai.

they could drink some ice tea?

Lemonade

Forgot to post the link
youtu.be/EnR9ah0v1o4

This video always pisses me off. It's the perfect example of how modern googles act, they do stupid shit then want someone else held accountable.

>Some rapper who was only popular in the early 2000's dies
>Local news covers it like a national tragedy

Being Georgian is suffering.

>somebody needs to be held accountable

holy shit that is some next level cognitive dissonance, who could she possibly think there is to blame other than herself?

>someone needs to pay for all my children
>some needs to be held accountable and they need to pay

Kill her. Drag her out of the house, place her head over a sewage drain, and pull the trigger. Why the sewage drain? Because I wouldn't waste a fucking dollar on cleaning up the mess.

It's like she speaks the language, but doesn't know what the words means. "Somebody needs to be held accountable". That's YOU, you dumb bitch. It's YOUR vagina. It's not like The White Man has a padlock on your pussy that they forgot to close up, for fuck's sake. I wish we did have that, though, because then we'd never open that shit up.

Fuck me, what is it with people on state assistance bitching about not getting enough? Bitch, you should be glad you don't get your kids taken away and aren't forced into some menial fucking job to pay for everything. Because you'd better believe that's how it went for the majority of world history, that is if they didn't leave you and your chilluns to starve. And I have sympathy for people for whom life went bad, or they have a condition, or whatnot, and they need assistance. It's the human thing to do.

But bitch, you have FIFTEEN little niglets. I don't even have that much direct family. The buck needs to stop somewhere.

Considering he was rich, and raised his kids well (told all of them to go to college and never drop from it) I don't think it will be an issue.

fucking niggers i swear