The achilles heel of free Western democracies is obesity

We can't contain ourselves, and it hurts our economy, our healthcare system and our productivity. What should be done?

you mean american democracies.

you're not going to find that many fat fucks in europe since the UK kicked themselves out.

Stop eating.

REEEEEEEEEE! IT'S NOT SO EASY TO JUST STOP EATING YOU NIGGER. EVEN IF I SKIP A SINGLE MEAL, I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN STARVING FOR DAYS. THE STOMACH LITERALLY STARTS TURNING YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S LIKE. IM NOT FAT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE FAT IT'S JUST TOO DIFFICULT TO STOP EATING. REEEEEEEEEE! KILL YOURSELF THINFAG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Make it against the law to be fat with death penalty as punishment

We can contain ourselves, we just need to buy larger sized clothes.

Stop subsidizing corn

Eliminate all social healthcare programs and gradually suppress and phase out health insurance in general.

We need to do away with the concept of cost-sharing in our society, so that the poor choices of one person do not effect anyone but themselves. Yes, a lot of obese diabetics will die in miserable poverty, but do we really need to keep them alive? I don't think so.

Discipline.

Learn it.
It helps in all fields of life tho.
You're welcome.

How so we fix fat people? Same way we fix niggers. No more welfare. No more food stamps. No more free medical. Fixed.

>Obesity
Don't forget about shitskins.

No it isn't you illiterate degenare pseudophilosophic fuck.

You must be absolutely retarded. Obesity is a symptom, not the cause you fucking retard.

This is why cuckchan is so fucking bad. you retards come up with this shit.

So we need to restrict private business??

Commie/10

kill all fat people

Let's be honest, Cred Forums didn't make OP a problem.

>Stop affermitive action
>woman will need to work to get where the are now
>less woman in positions of power
>stop giving people money for shit they got for being obese.
>fat people need to get slim or they die
>?????
>profit

This. HFCS is the cause of all of it.

Oh look, a wild Aleppo has appeared!

Outcomes are more important than ideological principles, and the insurance industry is driving negative outcomes. It has lead to steadily increasing healthcare costs while subsidizing the lifestyles of degenerates. Even at its best, it's still a scam.

>The achilles heel of free Western democracies is obesity
No, it's the birthrates. This is not linked to obesity since fat People can fuck each other.

And when automation takes over people will have absolutely nothing.

Your idea of how society should function worked up until the 21st century where it's now going to push us out of employment.

Who would of thought... the most sophisticated and powerful economic system the world has ever seen which created near infinite jobs and abundance... is set to implode on the very people that supported it. The advancements in technology forged from Capitalism will spit people out of its system as fast as it once consumed them.

>stop giving people money for shit they got for being obese.
>not giving that money to non obese part of the population

carrot and a stick toothpaste bro

i think you mean stop eating shit food and eat more organic raw fruits and vegetables. the roundup and glyphosates fuck up your liver, then your kidneys, then your adrenals, which slows your lymph down, creating a acidosis and thus preventing cellular waste to exit the body creating a backed up system that has to inflame itself with fat cells to neutralize the toxicity and secure organ function before toxemia kills you. obesity is acidosis, not excess calories (although blood and starch are illusory jew foods).

>when people have actually complained to you that they can't lose weight because if they eat less, they are just hungry all the time

Some people are just stupid. Then they just start some weird diet that doesn't help at all.

I know these are some fucked up policies that I'd probably never support because they would cost too much money and create more regulations, but:

>forbid advertising of fast food, and other unhealthy shit
>disallow anyone over 25-30% body fat to purchase fast food, etc.
>fine restaurants, groceries, etc. $25 each time they sell unhealthy shit to fatties
>fine individuals that resell/gift shit to fatties $25
>free gym memberships for fattie-only gyms for fatties
>fines go to health awareness campaigns

Really, communities & families should police themselves. It's like drug dealers selling crack to addicts. It's wrong and if they gave a shit, they wouldn't do it, and the addict would be cured eventually if no one sold them shit. Or alcoholics, etc.

obesity literally sorts itself out

We start by me licking those 4 fat bitches head to toe and laughing at you virgin twats.

Humanity is fucked either way. Even if organic food was as cheap as standard junk food, people would still choose the junk food because the synthetic artificial flavors activates addiction inside the brain and fucks with the body's chemistry. Perhaps humanity has a built in kill switch to ensure we don't fully destroy this planet -- a subconscious switch within all people to ensure that by destroying ourselves the planet's ecosystem will be saved.

It's part of it but the low cost of junk food is because of corn in near every case.

>What should be done?
Sports.

Just poop it out on the streets, pajeet.
Get some discipline while you're at it.

Like immigration politics?

pretty sure the true achilles heel is women having the right to vote

Fascism is the only answer. Consumerism leads to consumption. It must be controlled

Yeah, pretty much.

Germans are fat, too

This

After working at a pizza place for 2 years (free pizza and beer 6 days a week) I finally hit borderline obese, up from my target bmi. I never really noticed it until I was at a party and someone posted pictures I was in, I had a "dear lord" moment.

I'm too lazy to go to a gym or get any more active so I'm on a diet. I've lost 15 lbs in about a month. Even my skinny coworkers balk at the idea of not being able to eat pizza or drink beer but I just tell them I don't want to be fat anymore and it's not hard.

Just stop eating, fellow fatties.

>organic
>raw
>toxicity
>obesity is not caused by excess calories
why did I keep reading

Ban High Fructose Corn Syrup

Retard, the body is an "energy in-energy out=accumulation" system. Eat more calories than you expend, you gain weight. Eat less calories than you expend, you lose weight.

That said, nutrition is another thing entirely. You can lose weight by only eating Funyuns but your health will be shit.

Just learn how to eat you fucking fatass

Mandatory liposuction and use the fat as a renewable fuel. People get skinny and we get a new source of energy. You're welcome.