D.A.K. 16.10.10

What the damn is this and should I be worried?

youtube.com/watch?v=f13hcVyeKEs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Das Armageddon kommt. 16-10-16

Die

remember bse. dont be dumbfags again

Considering all the wojack, Pepe, and spurdo pics I'm sure it can't be important.

Dat
African
Kang

Bumping for someone to give an actual explanation of this shit

Whatever it is, I hope it's glorious.

summoning kek

It is the date Kek manifests himself, physically.

I'm actually spooked

A forced meme on infinity chan's deutsche board.

Something about baiting right wing nationalist's into declaring a reich and with that chaos. Merkel and the government can reinstate martial law and disregard her lack of votes to suppressed the other political party and continue her reign.

Another shitty /x/ tier roleplay doomsday prediction.
You can honestly ignore this so when the date finally does roll around and nothing happens, you won't even remember.

Read the last reply, thats the person who posted it. Hes some edge lord who knows how to edit videos to look spoopy
No happening here folks

It's still too big to be ignored. Also gives ordinary life a tint of something better and bigger, doesn't it?

How is it too big to be ignored? Its literally nothing. You all are the same faggots who freaked out about BSE

boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/90244367/government-corruption

This, pretty much. A fellow Germanon elaborated in a thread a while ago and I'm inclined to believe him. They're scared of the recent mass-redpillings concerning the nature of their regime and now hope to fool people into going all-out while Obama's still in office; just in case Hillary won't be around to protect them as per the usual "The bomb that hit Hiroshima was meant for Berlin and America still has army here" rhetoric.

Bumping again

Brace your anuses boys, it's finally happening

Are you fucking retarded?
Someone just searched for "frog" in Revelations and this was the number of the passage that has the word frog in it.

Go away.

let's focus on the bigger matter here,
CHILDREN ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED

more like a space dildo with golf balls

Please expand on that usual rhetoric bitte

>just like the race war scenario constantly predicted by infowars consorts
>forced meme

Damn son.

it's about ABORTIONS!

it isnt a date.

It is a bible verse about false god worshipping.

HOW ARE WE MEANT TO KNOW
IT COULD BE THE END OF TIMES

Because none of the surrounding passages have any relevance to anything.

It's all just a power trip fantasy that the meek will overcome his enemies who love sex with the wine of wrath.

It's a numbers station. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

It's a leftover of cold war technology.

>mfw I thought I was "Woke" but actually I was really "Asleep"

What the fuck is this and why do I have a boner?

I'm on a watchlist now aren't I?

Fuck you. What the fuck is going on. What the fuck is this shit. No. Stop. Fuck you Godamnit fuck off MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Mommy what are you doing why is my pepe so hard is dis normal

Niggardium dinduosa!

you guys have internet ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DIDNT KNOW FBI I SWEAR. FUCK YOU user FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

fuck you i just watched this on a public train

Barely. I think it's the most expensive, most data capped and slowest one we have in the entire milky way. Not counting Outer Arm, of course.

ummmmmmmm delete this

Did you like BadSelfEater? Then you'll love this?

Deutsche Afrika Korps
I don't know what meme means but yesterday I read this in a thread.

D.A.K is a lost nazi unit from Africa and after the Second World War nobody gave a fuck about them. Now they planned for over 70 years how to conquer the world for the Neu Reich.

>Operation Paperclip was planned and calculated. Until today there are german scientist and engineers in top secret russian and american programms involved.

>The jews got told to say trough history that Nazi were the bad guys so that nobody want to get involved with there things, as compensation they got money and a own country, Isreal.

>All leader from Germany after Hitler were also involved in the master plan but unconsciously until Angela Merkel came to power and after a while to the right time she got the command to let many refugees in Germany to make the current german population racist again.

>Also Donald Trump is involved and will do something like the Kristallnacht after he became the president of the USA.