Cred Forums, what are the leading arguments against sluts? I was arguing with my sister about this...

Cred Forums, what are the leading arguments against sluts? I was arguing with my sister about this, and could only really come up with an increase in unwanted pregnancies and STDs

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its degenerate and removes the meaning of relationships and marriage. Its unnatural to fuck 50 people, you're supposed to fuck one once in a relationship.

If that is all you can come up with then you suck at arguing and should lurk more.

Your sisters vagina can be the drive through if she wants, but increased sexual partners lead to lower success rates in terms of marriage. i.e. - couple staying together.

Ask any sensible person and they will say something along the lines of: "a LITTLE experimentation is fine, but an overabundance of partners is a HUGE red flag."

Reduces ability to pair bond but doesn't remove the desire to marry up the economic ladder for resources, essentially resulting in disloyal whores that divorce as soon as they think they can get more cash out of it than staying married.

its reckless behavior, that's about it. by hanging around and giving succ to every guy you see, you increase your chances of fucking a dude who will tear off your face because you slept with another dude.

pics of sister or gtfo.

Look to nature, especially mammals. You see males competing for females, not the other way around. This is because the female can only pass on her genetics once in a great while, while a male can pass on his genetics much more often. This is why you see harems of females following a male and not the other way around. This biological truth has conditioned us over millions of years to behave in certain ways, females must be very choosy about their mate while a male doesnt necessarily because he can procreate at will- though eventually we figured out monogamy is the best way to raise good children.

The 'slut' mentality is naturally disgusting to us because it goes against millions of years of evolutionary progress

They've proven that the DNA of a woman's male sexual partner's stays inside her body, even her brain. It's great from an evolutionary standpoint, women have a great attachment to their husband and will be loyal to raise their children.

But women who have numerous sexual partners become a genetic cocktail and incredibly mentally unstable. That's why the more partners a woman has, the more likely it is that her current relationship will fail. It's impossible to satisfy a whore.

Why would you date or marry a slut when they have been dicked by guys in the past? Any man who marries a non-virgin is a literal cuckold.

They break hearts.

Yep, exactly what I was talking about.

bruh...

Do you have a source on that? Curious

Casual sex lowers the significance of sex with a partner.
Sex being limited to relationships stops those relationships from falling apart as they hold more utility. This is better for children.
People who have more sex outside of marriage are far more likely to be depressed and get divorced.
Casual sex should always be a red flag. It means that a person spends their life seeking bodily pleasure. They have no self control and no ability to regulate immediate pleasure against long-term satisfaction and self-improvement.
People who have casual sex are more likely to associate with others who have casual sex. As above, this means that the people they associate with will be of a lower quality on average since they devote their lives to bodily pleasure rather than virtue.
The search for bodily pleasure brings more pain than pleasure, the people will spend more time dealing with a metaphorical sex-thirst than they will experiencing sexual pleasure.
You're less likely to be satisfied with your own partner if you've had more sexual experiences in the past.
Society tends to hold negative opinions about sluts. Having society (and high-quality partners) be against you because you caved in to the animalistic desire for sex only proves that you're not worthy of the respect that this action deprives you of.
People like the things that they desire to be theirs alone, and definitely not their competitors'. This is absolutely fundamental. Fucking other people, especially casually, will always signify to your partner that you're willing to settle for someone else other than them.
People who value sex highly enough to pursue it casually are more likely to cheat.

Microchimera from what ive read may only happen if conseption occurs, and not always.

Nobody wants to have a lock that anyone can open.

The same arguments to being a slut could be applie to being a pedophile

Personality is shaped in the first 18 years of life. If you haven't managed to live in modesty and monogamy, you will never be able to.

show her these handy graphics

The Christian God said sexual promiscuity is immoral. There is no other argument needed.

dubs of Kek have spoken

Generally speaking the more partners either of you have throughout life the less stable your marriage will be.

Stop being delusional, there's always plenty of beta orbiters around.

That is to say just like cancer or having a single mother your "risk" for certain negative behaviors and outcomes is greater. It's a roll of the dice.

Do these apply to men as well?

THE ARTIFICAL WOMB IS COMING
PREPARE YOUR SHEKELS YOU FUCKING FAGS
YOU GODDAMN RETARDS WANT TO SAVE YOUR GODDAMN RACE AND CIVILISATION ?
SAVE YOUR FUCKING SHEKELS AND REPRODUCE INDUSTRIALLY ONCE THE ARTWOMB IS FUCKING FINALLY HERE

THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB IS FUCKING COMING AND YOU BETTER FUCKING PREPARE FOR FUCKING IT YOU BITCHES

It leads to poor long term relationships, because sluts never developed deep ties. It's why is true.

Probably. A certain type of person allows their life to be dominated by sex, regardless of their gender.

but who will raise my child? my sex robot waifu?

Adding to what I said previously there are of course exceptions but that's why we say increased "risk" as it's not a sure thing just more likely.

Yes. See the added graph here which includes men.

It leads to a decrease in marriage, and therefore stable families, because most guys don't want to marry a whore.

I haven't seen any studies but I assume that yes to a certain extent.

I'll post a source article here that is slightly relevant to the topic.

Backing this up. A male is that is more likely be disgusted by a female who sleeps with many males is probably more likely to make sure his offspring is his and not another males in order to pass along his genes.

Not sure if theres any evidence for this, but it makes sense to me. Apes will eat offspring if they don't think its theirs im pretty sure.

Here's the accompanying graphic with source. Previous one is a mash up of other data.

Pairbonding's basis is oxytocin and this shit gets habituated faster than your mmommy can suck google dick like what the fuck you touch someone arms bam oxytocin you suck a cock bam fuckton of oxytocin you get a dick in your axewound HOLY SHIT STHAT'S A FUCKTON OF OXYTOCIN but see you do it with lot of people the brain goes "whats fucks going on who am i supposed to care for again" and you get a CHEATING WHORE that can close her legs if her fucking life depended on it oh yeah it apply for men too dont let my straight-up mysoginy mislead you

sorry here is a return to the fucking line so yeah it apply for men too MANWHORES cant imprint on a cunt for SHIT you fag
>cheating be rampant with fags
NO SHIT they're all degeneratesd

holy shit why the fuck must this fucking cycle repeat itself why cant nobody just become a fucking machinegod and fucking morph our retard collective asses into a fucking something worthy of fucking satrs and shit fuck FUCK

THIS IS RETARDED FUCK

You feel better now that you got that out of your system?

This. Men's idea of quality women doesn't include recovering addicts of anything, especially not strange dicks.

Women's idea of a quality male probably includes him not owning and operating a rape dungeon.

There should be a registered slut offenders list.

Yeah, do you seriously want a bluepilled,media controlled woman to raise your child? Come on, it's 2016

>Women's idea of a quality male probably includes him not owning and operating a rape dungeon.
My waifu is ok with it.

of fucking course you fag and call them fucking gynoids you fucking thirty fag if you want to fuck just use you hand go buy a dog get a whore be a barmingling degenerate WHO THE FUCK CARES the fucking gynoids will be a fucking artificial woman WHO CARES ABOUT THE SEX part you're a dude you'll finally be able to have a fucking being capable of fucking loving you and being faithful and shit no ok outliers exist but the average meatbag is a fucking WHORE

A FUCKING WHORE YEAH

and shit that stats shows what no fucking HISTORY BOOKS show what a civilisation of uchecked WHORES do this is fucking bullshit

of yeah gynoids they be great man they'll make living in a subhuman SHITHOLE so much better
no really this wasn't sarcasm like between the gynoid and the molecular assembler you'd be able to live undergound in happiness away from all the filth on the surface but FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT we won't leave TERRA to fucking SKYPEs AND GOOGLE holy shit if that fucking emme crash google i'm going to cum blood ptdr

Save shekel you fag, future gonna be great if you prepare.

lurk more fucking leaf

Yes. Sorry. Good night.

>a little experimentation
Naw.

Those same statistics you cite show how relationship retention drops with even one previous partner

Someone needs to fix the typo in the side notes. It says "ammount"

I don't want someone disregarding my graphics because of a typo

lack of trust, lack of family bonds
these things alone are enough to make you realize that the increase in sexualization of people and the """freedom""" of """sexual liberation""" develops into low trust societies which ultimately carry the consequence of turning into non-societies.

Oh and in case you were wondering we don't really have basements in Florida. I've resorted to calling it a hurricane shelter instead. I've even made signage for it and everything.

>only really come up with an increase in unwanted pregnancies and STDs
>only
>18 year financial burdens if she cucks you
>permanent problems around your dick
>social reputation hit if she cheats/disrespects you
>only

This is why women aren't allowed into the debate on what good wife material is. Chaste is a lot more than sex acts, they should remain thin, maintain a learned respect/pleasantness towards him and a few custom secret conditions for good measure.

That's basically it. Beyond that you have sexual morality, which is more or less your opinion, man.

Publix is a google-tier shop user, delete this pepe at once, how dare you slander pepe.

Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

The same argument against anyone who bases their lives and personality on achievements of the flesh (gym rats, fuckbois, sluts, sports bores):

A life spent in pursuit of anything other than knowledge and understanding is a waste. You cannot pass on your gains, your medals, your total of dicks sucked/pussies crushed. They all die with you, an arbitrary number or note, as important as the length of your left index finger (unless you are part of the record-breaking elite, of which you are most certainly not).

What you can pass on is knowledge, understanding, interest. A once-beautiful corpse is still a corpse, it passes on nothing to the next generation. It spurs no interest. To die in willing, known ignorance of anything is a sin.

Your time is limited on this Earth, to choose a life of self-worship over an attempt at understanding is to choose a life of nothing. You might as well spend your time polishing your car. Your car might be worth something when you're dead.

Wut? The only sotres that draw in the browns and blacks are Sams Club and Wally World. Publix is too rich for their blood and EBT.

True, but we do need the fleshies. They pay for academia with their taxes. Plebs are always useful.

Sex is supposed to strenghten the bond within a relationship (don't even need to be married). Sex outside a relationship is low effort pleasure, it's not fulfilling to the soul and may land serious problems like STDs and pregnancies.

Single motherhood is a huge problem in this 21st century already. Just look at the African-American community in the US or at the favelados of Brazil.

Canadians have a schizophrenic view regarding sex. You guys just can't admit you love sex like everyone else, so instead of having nudity and sex appear normal and casual, you blow your loads at the slightest nip slip and everyone loses their minds when a movie shows someone naked in private. It's a response to having sex and nudity repressed your entire life when SUDDENLY you're supposed to have sex normally like adults. You're not used to it, you don't know what to do with it. You're not prepared to the sudden exposure to sexuality and thus freak out and overreact at the slightest nipple.
The same goes with alcohol. Binge drinking parties is an Canadian thing. Nowhere in Europe do we have people drinking impossible amounts of alcohol in a single night. Why? Because we are taught how to drink alcohol early on and are not intimidated by it. Whereas in America/Canada you have to sneak in drinks until youre fucking 21, so once that hits the pent up regression just can't handle it and you just go mad with over drinking, even though your beer and wine are utter shit.

>inb4 degenerate yuropoor, muh Canadian purity
If you call widespread teen pregnancies due to sexually uneducated masses and rampant alcoholism due to alcohol inexperienced youth "purity" then more power to you.
Ironically, Americans behave exactly the same as all of those people from 3rd world countries when it comes to sex and alcohol. I guess repressed things just tend to blow up eventually.

Sluts are a good thing! Ugly dudes need pussy too!

Sure, but you can't have a sharp mind with a lazy disgusting body, improving your body is in direct benefit with improving your mind.

If a key can open any lock, it's a good key. If a lock can be opened by any key, it's a bad lock.