What do you guys think of RT?

What do you guys think of RT?

are they biased, run by the jews or whatever you guys are saying nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk25lSWfwEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure about it being run by Jews, but they're the same as any nation-based media outlet; biased towards their country's own opinion of things

Fair reporting unless its about Russia

It's Russian media.

Critical of its enemies and lenient on its allies; just like any media network really.

Media outlets like RT, Brietbart and others are the only ones who are working hard to tell us the truth.

Shill outlets (bought by Hillary Clinton and The Clinton Gang) like MSNBC, CBS, New York Times and the worst, CNN, do nothing but lie and twist the truth Marxist style in order to deceive us and keep us blind to what's going on.

>RT
>working hard to tell us the truth
Not sure about this, maybe when it concerns the west. But when it comes to reporting on Russia's affairs, they're still pretty biased as any would be.
I suppose they provide better news than those shill outlets you mentioned though.
Anyway, it's those along with outlets like Vice and Huffington Post that are the worst.

They're a valuable newssource if you are willing to skim of the pro-putin sentiment.

If you check your local news+RT+AlJazheera you get a pretty complete picture of what is actually going on once to filtered out the obvious propaganda.

Cnn is the worst though, no point in checking them out at all because they publish unchecked facts all the freaking time. You might as well check with your local kindergarten-teacher.

Obviously biased towards Mother Russia, but not necessarily inaccurate. They are often the first to inform of daily happenings and offer links to many livestreams and frontline war footage.

RT is based. They even have Viper Higgins now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk25lSWfwEE

They are what the BBC used to be: neutral reporting of news.

Unless it's news related to America bashing in which case their bias shows in one of two ways: they either end-up using less than neutral language/phrasing or they will report on things that other networks wouldn't have bothered with. In other words, if you want dirt on USA, RT is likely to have it.

Otherwise, they are neutral enough source. That's their selling pitch really and how they managed to improve their viewship. People can bitch and moan about RT bias, blah blah blah, but anyone who actually reads the news on RT can see for themselves that they aren't overly biased and are in fact usually impartial.

BBC was never neutral

I use RT as a resource because the events they report are accurate enough to go to the local source of event and check it out.

They are biased towards Russia, but they still report news - something no other big news outlet does.

Shit Kremlin TV which lies and shits on anything non-Russky and west whenever it can.

Also central of nutty fruitcakes as interview partners no one takes seriously in their respective country of origin while portraying them as somehow important and sane.

Well, maybe so.
Either way, BBC isn't terrible and most of the time they are fine as a news source but when things get politically touchy that's when BBC needs to be read with a grain of salt.
That goes for every news outlet though, so eh.

Daily reminder RT is pro-refugees and pro-dindu/BLM

offers an alternative view to that pushed by the western msm narrative

no doubt loaded towards its paymaster, but a valuable second opinion for the politically minded user

What do you think of Al-Jazeera?

Because they actively desire to subvert the west.

Yes, I do know the bias. But, as I said, they report on actual news/events which allows us to go to a local source and check the story - unlike BBC, AlJazeera, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and all other US media outlets.

They used to be better, but obviously controlled now. Still, you can get some outside leads on where to go and look for news

I only have this channel in standard definition for some reason. I don't watch it because of this.

Pretty much. This is one of those biased angles that you do get with RT. They are quite happy to give BLM air-time if it fucks with USA social stability.

Refugees not so much I would say. Pic related. They report both the leftist spiel and the bad shit refugees do.

al jazeera, similar to rt, preaches a gospel suited to its owners (like any media or propaganda operation) but in general it has been a useful new gathering resource

I watched a special on the real Trump which was extremely biased.

is too much antiwest, from time to time got real news, is the point of view of Russia,also Max Keiser is fun to watch, he has predicted the fall of Britain USA and Germany like 1000 times

Used to work for a related outlet, really depends on who is manning the shift. Avoiding the technicalities of it, it's basically just another country's view of what is going on in America, etc. Obviously it's going to be a Russian perspective on international affairs, but otherwise it can be summarized as "current affairs minus Anglo-American problems with journalism, plus Russian problems with journalism." So sometimes there's a slant toward weird issues that are not very relevant, but look as though they would be relevant to someone in Russia, and other times there's an insightful perspective that you won't see in other places.

All the talk of it being propaganda for brainwashing feeble westerners is pretty much bullshit used by certain journalists and pseudo-academia in the West to advance in their field and secure taxpayer funding for pet projects. Which is very similar to how the people originally behind RT got Russian taxpayer funding, interestingly enough.

I would personally like to know what people here think about their flagship shows, CrossTalk and Keiser Report, because to me, it looks like shows about nothing, which are holding on because the people on them have worked for the network since pretty much the founding, so the management trusts them because it seems like the right thing to do.

I'm not a fan of either to be honest. They are too much of a cluster-fuck. CrossTalk isn't organized/presented particularly well and Keiser seems bat-shit crazy.
Still, I'll give Keiser a watch sometimes because he presents a wild sort of different perspective on things, but crosstalk is a waste of time.