Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed occasionally...

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed occasionally. The (((pharmaceutical industry))) wants to keep weed illegal because they don't want to lose their shekels they make from pill sales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNnnA_ZRdgI
youtube.com/watch?v=-S2wAjLwNUs
encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ0S88eyUTlb6UVPcegGXptSMl69ea1D6
gnosticmedia.com/SecretHistoryMagicMushroomsProject#R.
gnosticmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I smoked it on and off for 5 years but stopped a while ago, can confirm it turns you into a mental retard

I have smoked weed daily for 20 years. I like the head fog and living with a constant buzz

>falling for the herbal jew

I can't smoke anymore

I get a stomach ache

I think I shat out part of my stomach lining yesterday

I hope I don't get stomach cancer

I hope I can quit

Preach

Potheads can't cut it in reality so they stay in, take a bong hit, then play overlook for 5 hours because their job at the mall kiosk is good enough for them, "I make a dollar above minimum wage, what else do I need in life?". Do not ever become complacent. always look for the better opportunity. If you don't see one, you have to work on making one available to you. My roommate does this exact shit. The living room right now is coated in soda bottles and candy wrappers, I am not even lying or exaggerating to you. This is a 28 year old man. He is 6 years older than me and I have to remind him to clean up after himself.

Putting any fucking smoke into your lungs is bad for you dumbass

I have smoked pretty much every day for the last 2 or so years. It helps me sleep

Have fun working yourself to death for minimal amount more
Just chill out, I have been a daily smoker for 2 decades

Also vaping is the best way to consume marajuana
just sayin

dude weed lmao

>overlook
madela effect?

I hate to say it... but vape...

I want weed so fucking bad but I'm a full autismo.

The Dark net vendor is being a cock sucker and delaying. I didn't want to take a 2 week tollerance break but damn this pot better hit me good.

Vape i would still put it under the category of smoke. Although theres not alot of study about long term usage of vape

Vaping weed isnt like those vape fags with the juice. There is nothing wrong with it

the potential of thc and other controlled substances is sadly something the war on drugs has kept unrealized

hopefully people in the future will be less hysterical and illogical in their approach to pharmaceutical regulation

Smoking weed is bad enough
Vaping it is a whole new tier of faggotry

> the "occasional" herbal jew is good for you
really makes you think...

I agree with the tatar rapebaby.

MJ carries with it the evils of complacency and contentment, diseases more harmful than cancer and getting jewed combined.

Pot smokers don't care about life, miss it's wonders and most damningly of all lack the mental capability to even despair about it.
They lead a happy life like a child eating nothing but candy for meals leads a happy life.

Contentment is a virtue. MJ led me from my repressive Christian upbringing and into the light of Buddhism.
I am poor but content, I don't need a career or anything beyond the now. The path you are on leads to materialism and objects owning you

I don't do recreational drugs or take prescription pills, what now?

Edibles bro.

They get you high as FUCK

If you're American, seek to find "bhang bars." They're avalible in most medical states and widey avalible on the deep web. They are insane. I ate half of a segment when my tolerance was at zero and I was beyond baked.

Yes marijuana turns you into a lazy complacent retard.

But what you are doing is just as bad.

>work work work
>gotta make shekels for the Jewish overlords

Both options are terrible.

YOU ARE STUPID.

HERE, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE MOUTH
"
THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE

Drug use would he increased. Alcohol use would be increased. Law enforcement efforts against drugs would be increased. On first hearing that it sounded like a contradiction. Why increase drug abuse and simultaneously increase law enforcement against drug abuse? But the idea is that, in part, the increased availability of drugs would provide a sort of law of the jungle whereby the weak and the unfit would be selected out. There was a statement made at the time: "Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived. You had to be able to protect yourself against the elements and wild animals and disease, but if you were fit you survived. But now we've become so civilised - we're over civilised - and the unfit are enabled to survive only at the expense of those who are more fit." The abuse of drugs would restore, in a certain sense, the law of the jungle and selection of the fittest for survival. News about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts would tend to keep drugs in the public consciousness. And would also tend to reduce this unwarranted American complacency that the world is a safe place, and a nice place. "

>falling for the pharma jew
>falling for the cotton jew
>falling for the oil jew

Weed is a shit tier drug that leaves you like a walking retard with no goals in life. If you didn't grow out of it by the age of 20, I seriously feel bad for your family

Contentment is the death of spirit.
Your poverty comes in no small part because you are content. The reefer has made you nothing but a meek and malleable simpleton silencing his fading conscience with eastern mysticism and the relinquishment of responsibility.

Buddhism prohibits mind-alteration with substances.

You're a loser not in charge of his own life.

I hope you were being satirical, because your response is exactly what i was meaning.

Cred Forums can you help me out

Is it possible to get your life back together after being a pothead for years?

I haven't smoked in months, I'm trying to pull myself together, but I still feel like my head is in a fog and I feel lazy and retarded all the time. Am I permanently braindead

You judge poverty as a negative, not me. I have a roof, I have food, I have internet and luxuries. I am not poor and have everything I want. Why work more instead of enjoying my life and the moments I am granted? You can't purchase time
Someday you will realize that which Doubleday know, Namaste friend

youtube.com/watch?v=iNnnA_ZRdgI

I had exactly this when I stopped
It's still sort of there, so I drink coffee and it momentarily goes away. I suppose doing intelligent people things like reading books and learning new things helps.

Buddhism has no set strictures and marijuana is a tool along the path of enlightenment and contentment.
Your belief in work never ending or simply for the accumulation of temporary worldly goods that remove your humanity is bad for your being.

what about (((big dope)))

the point is you dont need any of that shit including weed

Crispin Glover has never smoked weed, despite his birthday being 4/20.

>intelligent
>artistic
>motivated
>free thinker

b-b-but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed man

This

I was a pothead for about 5 years, smoking pretty much all day every day. I stopped when I applied for a big boy job that drug tested and I never went back.

Except last week, after not smoking for close to 2 years, I decided to take a hit because fuck it I was curious again. Immediately I wasn't able to keep up with the conversations around and I even forgot what I was saying mid sentence. I was talking to my friend about it the next day and he goes "yeah that happens to me do, I just kinda learn to deal with it". Amazing.

While there's something to be said for herbal mixtures such as SUPER MALE VITALITY AND BRAIN FORCE, weed is quite a bit different and doesn't empower you at all.

I needed to see this post.

Thanks Rusbro.

...And a complete fucking weirdo.

Poverty is not judged solely by the current material value of your personal belongings, you cretin that accuses me of materialism.

>Why work more instead of enjoying my life and the moments I am granted?
Fleeting happiness is not enjoying one's time on earth. If such is all that you desired then opioid addiction would come as the logical conclusion to you. Your chemically induced eudaimonia is virtual.

>Buddhism has no set strictures and marijuana is a tool along the path of enlightenment and contentment.

10/10 satire at this point, you managed to get a rise out of me for a bit there i almost started seriously responding to this

I am being honest. Your way of life sounds horrible.
Yours too. Work is somethk g that has to be done so you can live your life. Work isn't a good thing.

ITT defending degeneracy and nigger behaviour: THE THREAD

It's your phobia of arbeit and pride over one's hard fought accomplishments that is horrid, not other people's desire to pursue happiness unfettered and unshaped by chemical addiction.

Weed, rape and robbery are the 3 nigger tier acts

And your pursuit of money and achievement is pointless. We all for and are reborn, our purpose is to escape suffering and ascension d to Nirvana.

There is more to life than both material gain and centering one's life to the rejection of it fampai.

youtube.com/watch?v=-S2wAjLwNUs

>Your way of life sounds horrible.

You don;t know nothing about me, though. Like every other escapist stoner you immediately say that everyone's who's against going through life in a perpetual mind fog is a square.

In case of you being actually serious

>Buddhism has no set strictures

It absolutely does and both the monastic and the layman oaths prohibit mind alteration through substances. Weed goes against false refuge and renunciation specifically, and there are no ways around that.

You're not a Buddhist if you toke.

i still think you're trolling me, no one can be that perfect a caricature of a underachiving stoner using misinterpreted eastern mysticism as an excuse

>marijuana is a tool along the path of enlightenment and contentment.

i'm not even going to dignify this with a response

He's clearly just taking the piss out of us now

>falling for the falling for the x jew jew

Occasionally needs to be tripple underlined. Weed is very powerful, most people don't know how to handle it.

kys commie

Again I stay high every day a day for 20 years and I am pretty happy.

Why not simply raise the punishment for illegally selling weed by 1000 times and sell it legally by small quantities? Solves all the problems. Lets make it so that whenever you sell drugs illegally you lose your house and car and dog. Nobody will be stupid to sell drugs illegally then. Lets raise the punishment for selling legally too much drugs to losing your house and car. Problem solved. Humans just need to be told corruption is bad and then they'll understand it any time.

Daily reminder that if you smoke weed you're braindead hippie.

Lazy complecency starves (((them))), which is why (((they))) made it illegal

Yep, that's the one. Daily reminder that nobody thought of weed or shrooms or LSD as "spiritual" before Huxley's and Leary's PR campaign that was cunducted with dosumented, active participation of the CIA.

yes goy just tune in and drop out, hehe, be mellow

IRL any spiritual school worth its salt is strongly against weed

My point is that in today's culture it's becoming increasingly more difficult to escape the pro-pot propaganda that hails it as a miraculous substance necessary for living a fulfilling, happy, creative life. I like to find people who are more or less straightedge and yet, as you put it, a "complete fucking weirdo" in terms of their artistic activities or ways of thinking, since that proves that you can be all those things without smoking weed.

The funny thing is that although stoners talk up a big game about "creative, cerebral" strains of weed and whatnot, they inevitably succumb to the inertia that sets in after the initial high and they just sit around smoking themselves into oblivion, not having the focused, patient motivational drive to accomplish things in life.

When I see a Crispin Glover, I ask myself what effect would weed have on him? Would he have become a typical 420 dude stoner listening to reggae? I think that the ups and downs of life are necessary for true artistic achievement; the artificial bliss induced by marijuana is ultimately a personality stunting anesthetic.

Why is there so much pro-pot propaganda these days? Could it be that very big money is backing it and their primary interest is in fostering this view that it's completely harmless? Do you know that some dealers will give a bag away for free, knowing it hooks in the user and that they'll become completely dependent on it? B-but it's not addictive!

I think there's a massive psy-op going on with marijuana. I don't believe any modern scientific study about it, they're all paid off.

At the end of the day, the simple fact that is significant to me is that when you smoke weed, your mood, your thoughts, etc become dependent on the particular strain of weed you happen to get, and that can vary considerably. After spending years in this stoned cycle, the stability of thought and clarity of thinking in a completely drug free life is truly amazing.

There's been a terrible misdeed committed if one's life goal changes from finding happiness to the preservation of a perceived erzats of an ultimately ephemeral goal.

th war on drugs has only made everything worse
criminals will find a way to produce harmful substances with smaller expense when you push against less harmful stuff

drugs should be taxed by the government, like alcohol, and abuse should be discouraged

>I applied for a big boy job that drug tested
homo/cuck alert

>nothing wrong with smoking weed occasionally

Agreed.

>wants to keep weed illegal because they don't want to lose their shekels they make from pill sales.

I would have agreed a few years ago, but now I must disagree. Here's why...

The recent Bayer/Monsanto merger.

Bayer stockholders were freaking out about how much money Monsanto wanted and the risk considering how much Earth hates GMO crops. So Bayer financed the deal in order to shut them up and bought Monsanto anyway.

And in a short while, the stockholders will completely forget about their initial woes.

Here's why...

>The Connection Between The Legalization Of Marijuana In Uruguay, Monsanto And George Soros
encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html

Bayer/Monsanto are about to monopolize the GM medical marijuana industry on a global scale.

Start saving your seeds, my friends, and hope that they don't fuck around and make MJ plants glow in the dark so cops/Feds force you to burn your crop and grow GMO terminator seeds instead.

Its fine in moderation, it will just make you a little lazier.

Its possible mate. Took me about a year to finally get past the mental fog (smoked every day for 3 years straight prior). Just go out and do stuff that benefits your future. Get a better job, read some books, make some new friends, etc. A lot of the time the mental fog isn't something thats caused by the weed but rather a bit of long term depression. When you sit around and do nothing all the time, its easier to become depressed. Thats why stoners have much higher rates of depression compared to non smokers.

No worries mate, she'll be right.

The marijuana addicts of the world will laud these corporations' actions as all they really bring home about that whole debacle is the growing availability of the vampire they invite every time without fail.

Or in other words,
>lmao who cares
>legalizzzeee iiiittt

Allowing a government to tax drugs that people will become dependent on, then to charge them for rehabilitation, possibly at the tax payers expense is absolute fucking madness.

Kill yourself.

If you're deciding to go cold turkey, try a 30-day course of phenotropil with one 250 mg pill a day, find vitamins with B complex represented. choline, selenium, zing and magnesium.

Add foods reach in good fat: nuts, eggs avocados.

>Allowing a government to tax drugs that people will become dependent on, then to charge them for rehabilitation, possibly at the tax payers expense is absolute fucking madness.

Do remember that the farmers toiling off season to pull the stones of the great pyramid were payed with beer. Mind altering substances have been an integral part of human civilization since such a term became applicable.

Don't rationalize it. We may be rational creatures but not the paragon you call out for in aid against a character flaw ostensibly older than record...

Your satanic trips have been noticed.

It's not necessarily the backyard growers, it's the legalisation of MEDICAL that will give them the market. And if you're currently growing medical in your home/yard for personal use, you may be monitored and forced to buy only GM seeds if you want to keep your own supply.

Soros has been at this for years down in south america and while it's great to see legalisation happening, it's also tied to him so it can't be good.

There are rumours now that since Canada will have legalised medical MJ in 2017, that it's going to all be GM because Soros and Trudeau struck a deal. Canadians will be Soros' "test market."

Just be wary is all I'm sayin'. And if you have a reliable dealer or someone in your circle of family/friends who relies on medical herb, warn them too.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ0S88eyUTlb6UVPcegGXptSMl69ea1D6

so it's better when the government spends billions on prohibition

kill yourself

Nigga are you stupid? Cannabis has been used both in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine, the latter being taken from the Vedas

Both are degenerate.

Although this playlist seems longer than a lifetime, simply from the videos marked watched by me I can surmount that it's nothing but dead hours reiterating the same dead truth in a dead conspiracy setting.
Simply reading the wikipedia article and watching the most viewed ones on that list will impart on you the same knowledge as wasting literal days brooding over that shitheap.

Are you absolutely sure these statements aren't just stoner's misinterpretations to accomodate weed?

>In Ayurveda, cannabis used as a recreational drug is considered toxic to the mind and body. It has been used for thousands of years as a component in various preparations, but not as an isolated herb. In Ayurveda, it is not considered an important herb.

OH WOW THEY ARE WHAT A SURPRISE

>I am a huge pussy who cannot handle weed, so it is bad

kek. I have smoked every day since I was 18. I am a month away from defending my M.Sc. thesis and my GPA is 3.85. I can do my physics work just fine after toking, and I usually toke up when I am with friends or on dates.

It does make some people stupid, but only when you already had a proprensity for being that way. It's kind of an amplifying-type drug in that manner. Maybe it amplifies social anxiety or something for you.

Either way, OP is correct, but only if you aren't a raging vagina or idiot.

Reminder illegal weed is a great way to keep nogs in jail because they always have it on them

>not liking the fact we can lock niggers up with petty charges before they go out and commit actual crimes

Degeneracy is in the eye of the beholder.

Holy shit, you just changed my opinion 180° on drug reform

>tfw white and smart enough to never get caught

Now you're getting it!

>no source
>even non source says that it has been used

I also like how you left out the therapeutic benefits as documented by the Chinese 2000 yrs ago in your shorty little straw man.

amazing post OP

well timed too since i'm high as fuck right now, smokin some alaskan thunder fuck and ak-47

>tfw tokin for trump

we're gonna make it, family

we're gonna make history

What's the most redpilled strain? I would say blue dream or strawberry cough.

>Not MDMA or LSD
Step up on your soft drugs, Weed is complacency.

>there is literally nothing wrong with smoking
If you think breathing smoke is a good idea you are terminally retarded and should kill yourself.

Green Crack, man. That stuff tastes fucking divine.

>tfw haven't had it in a decade

bruce banner

i was seeing through walls and shit

It's funny, since I started smoking weed almost daily a few months ago I have the feeling that my brain works better. Not especially while high, cause if I smoke too much I'm pretty much incapacitated, but the days afterwards I feel much better mentally. Much more clear and able to form coherent thoughts. While high my mind does go into overdrive and I have tons of thoughts, some of them kinda deep realizations about my life, my thought processes and what I could do to change myself for the better.

Kinda the opposite of becoming lazy and complacent.
Although I do have autism and adhd, so my brain works slightly differently than in most people.

>REEEEEE WEED IS DEGENRATE REEEEEEEE
good goys

>goys

Weed has been steadily normalized by the MS media, entertainment and Mockingbird assets, though. So i think it's you who's the real goy here

nigga, you gotta try indicas. any kind of girl scout cookie is the shit.

Smoke it then, loser. No one gives a fuck.

>Implying you care about right and wrong.

God I hate these fucking retarded "literally nothing wrong" threads. Shove a fucking sledgehammer up your ass and die faggot.

>The (((pharmaceutical industry))) wants to keep weed illegal because they don't want to lose their shekels they make from pill sales.

My problem here is that weed is absolutely kept illegal for this reason, it's basically a fact, and yet smoking cigarettes are falsely demonized (not made illegal because it isn't possible) for the same reason, even though cigarettes and smoking in general has no real side effects on human health. Yet Cred Forums hates smoking because muh Hitler hated it or something. Apparently weed is fine but cigs are not. I'm tired of the hypocrisy.

Why do people posting on Cred Forums get the idea that they can talk down to others

That fact that you are here at all says that you have no high horse. Losers telling losers how not be losers, based on stuff that losers have read

Enjoy eachothers company or fuck off the website

>Too lazy to rotate the pic 90 degrees due to pot smoking.

The surprise is that you had enough energy to even post that low effort pic.

Blame Dick for the hatred for the weed scare

I'm smoking some weed now, what movie should I watch later?

The VVITCH
Rashomon
Train to Busan

When the makers of fentanyl contribute 500 Million to defaming the legalization of marijuana, it's clear that marijuana is threatening to the synthetic opioid market.

And FUCK the synthetic opioid market.

Also

t. Glaxo Smith Klein

Nice try shill

literally can't use weed. my dopamine gets sucked back into the axon before it can transfer to the next nerve cell. smoking week speeds up dopamine movement to the cells, so for me the dopamine is just sucked back up just as fast as the dopamine does. it actually makes me more depressed than i am normally.

You can be cool like this guy...

Century of Self

>watching horror films under psychoactive drugs

literally performing MK-OFTEN experiments on yourself

>Minimal amount more

Keep dreaming small, potfag. More shekels for me.

just because it can be used as medicine doesn't mean its not degenerate, ky jamal

Dude weed lamo

>The words of Paul Mazur, a leading Wall Street banker working for Lehman Brothers in 1927, are cited: "We must shift America from a needs- to a desires-culture. People must be trained to desire, to want new things, even before the old have been entirely consumed. [...] Man's desires must overshadow his needs.
seems intriguing, not sure I have the time to watch a 4 hour documentary though.

Why is horror any more susceptible to that than other genres?

>Why do people posting on Cred Forums get the idea that they can talk down to others

Welcome to Cred Forums you faggot. Many of us here are successful and "happy"

>Shrooms weren't spiritual

You forgetting your own history, Ivan? Shrooms have been used in Siberia for thousands of years. Fucking Rasputin prescribed them for the royal family.

no. Weed usually heightens your current emotional stance. If you are having a good time with friends, smoking weed will make that time much more enjoyable. If you are smoking and you feel like shit, you will feel like even shittier

So philosophical my euphoric comrade

>Why is horror any more susceptible to that than other genres?

Jumpscares literally fry your brain.

Google "Uncle Sam's Secret Sorceres"

>appeals to history of isolated tribes of inuits

it is you who is forgetting things, or rather, you feel threatened because there are some unpleasant implications to be considered

>gnosticmedia.com/SecretHistoryMagicMushroomsProject#R. Gordon Wasson

The man who intorduced modern westerners to idea of "spiritual" was a literal JP Morgan VP in charge of marketing and PR and on-the-record CIA asset.

What is your opinion on shrooms and DMT?

DMT has undoubtedly been used long before the 1800s even, since the Ayawasca (sp?) ceremonies of south american tribes use it. Its also conjecture that shrooms were used all over the world for the same purpose

Congrats you took the bait. Everyone on here talking about using it for recreation when the OP spoke about it for medical needs.
>in b4 it's not medicine
Yes it is. For many folks it improves BASIC quality of life such as being able to move their bodies.

t.medical cannabis provider

Fuck off, Trudeau

>Tfw white and so cops won't arrest for weed

Is the real answer, you dumb stoner. Everyone on your block knows you're baked

>Immediately I wasn't able to keep up with the conversations around and I even forgot what I was saying mid sentence.
Sound like a faggot lightweight. Not handling your weed is like not handling your liquor. Stick to purse-shopping, darling.

Don't watch jump scare horrors m80, it's all about the dread and atmosphere.

afaik The Witch has no jump scares.

I think they are to be used by people who are combining it with a rigorous mental/spiritual disciplines in a very special circumstances.

lmaoooo

no you're not. Cred Forumstards just think they're better than the rest of the weebs

>Spending any time at all on an online forum
>Being succesful and happy

Literally impossible

didn't answer biological problem, get wrecked.
PS. tried weed, both times with friends, both times i got sad or angry for pretty much no reason

KEK, medical cannabis provider.

Do you wear those retarded green shirts and hang out at Huntington beach?

>GSC
my fuckin nigga

Reminder that you're a fucking degenerate.

>being this ignorant

Reminder that if you don't smoke the God herb you'll die painfully

I was on fentanyl during a long hospital stay as a result of illness. Occasional marijuana use was never an issue before. Now, I feel like absolute garbage whenever I am not high, and I get depressed easily. While I do agree with your post, take mine as a cautionary tale and understand that the rabbit hole goes even deeper.

Be me:

> happy and confident
> smoke weed
> become depressed
> lose my confidence
> thoughts race
> paranoia
> can't sleep cause my mind is going so fast
> sit around for three hours and get nothing done

I hate weed

I love this fucking website just because we all call eachother out like this.

>isolated tribtes
kek

>Amanita muscaria was widely used as an entheogen by many of the indigenous peoples of Siberia. Its use was known among almost all of the Uralic-speaking peoples of western Siberia and the Paleosiberian-speaking peoples of the Russian Far East.

key phrase: among almost ALL uralic peoples. The only heavily isolated parts of Siberia is the central part, and that's the area they barely used them

Mushrooms were also used by the Sami people of Finland and the Vikings.

The only one who is threatened here is you, with your bullshit conspiracy theories. Drug use has been part of human history since the first cavemen.

I just smoke it by myself desu

Weed is dangerous, Sativa is a hazardous substance especially and will bite you eventually.

Holy shit I'm a viking now.

>Alcohol is bad, therefore Cannabis is good.

Bulletproof logic, lad.

>entheogen

Surefire way to identify Neo-Feudalist propaganda. The word entheogen itself was decided upon by a board of CIA connected academics:

>gnosticmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA

>bullshit conspiracy theories.

Everything i'm talking about is on record though, in the correspondence of people involved, chock full of citations and verified authentic documents.

>Drug use has been part of human history since the first cavemen.

Yes, but not in the context it is being propagated now. Get woke.

>literally cures cancer
>trying to say it's bad
looks like the big pharma IDF is here

What about indica?

Zyklon B, shit had me gassed

Nothing wrong with smoking occasionally.

Yet it is so easy to end up smoking more often than that. Suddenly you realize you've been blazing every day for the past three months.

>can confirm it turns you into a mental retard

You were already a mental retard.