Let's see how many people on Cred Forums actually work in the political sphere

Let's see how many people on Cred Forums actually work in the political sphere.

What's your:
>party affiliation
>title (if this is too personal just say staffer or etc.)
>branch of government
>area of expertise
>long term career goals
And any general info or experiences you'd like to share

Obviously don't divulge any information that could potentially identify you but put down whatever you can.

>party affiliation
ANGLO HEGEMONY
>title (if this is too personal just say staffer or
etc.)
Lord Knight of the Realm
>branch of government
Aryan Relocation
>area of expertise
Blood Refinery Adminisatration.
>long term career goals
The ARYANDIED.

Pic related, me at my graduation.

I'll start:

>work for Democrats but identify as an Independent
>Hill staffer
>House side (Represent!)
>Defense and Healthcare to name a few
>hoping for that scheduling spot so I can get schmooze money from lobbyists (Hill salaries are a fucking joke)

None of you fuckers work in politics? I'll even accept input from interns

Bump

People who work in politics right out of college are the worst kind of faggot. No you aren't smarter than everyone else, no you can't change the world. If all political "science" majors were gasses the world would be a better place.

I was an intern for a democratic congressman for a year

Wut? I've never met an intern that worked for more than 4 months; I feel like a year doing that horrid shit would violate some sort of labor code.

Were you working on the phone call and flag tour grind?

Meant For Jealous much? Did you never get called back for an interview?

Wut? I have never worked in politics. I just know the sort of people who do.

Nice projection. Kill yourself.

i reject party affiliation in favor of global antiglobalism aka the rule of kek and my title is memester the liberal world order destroyer
i am the future of politics, the light and the way
my long term career goal is burying the crony capitalist global elite
say goodbye to your world

Sorry about your bruised ego senpai. Maybe if you had something to be proud of you wouldn't take so much offense when your friends talk about their successful lives.

>successful
>political science majors
Top kek. The only way to gain success there is if you've got a rich dad with connections. Sorry to burst your bubble.

politics as a career choice is literary the cancer killing the world. a true republic has no place for career politicians.
>be cincinnatus
>tile the land
>duty calls
>kill the enemies of the republic
>return to my land
Well and right. You should die.

Best of luck. Government will always be here for you to catch you when you fall.

>Nobody is responding to our demographic mining thread!

hilldawg cannot into internet, friend

I am totally not a governor

I've heard that line over and over from aspirationless people such as yourself. But I'm sorry you're leading such a down trodden life my friend. My hope is that one day you'll realize that these externalities that cause you so much grief aren't the real problems in your life.

You do need to know people, but daddy's money and connections never get people past the internship in most cases.

>current year
>still believing the libertarian meme

Your academic advisor is lying to you, its in their interests that you keep giving them money.

Couple things:

>I have a job on the Hill
>Neither I nor my family have ever given a dime to my boss or any of his affiliates
>I didn't have any connections before I started looking for work

It might be anecdotal evidence but it's certainly far more in line with how things are than your sad, jaded view of things.