PENNSYLVANIA, NO!

PENNSYLVANIA, NO!

>Poll: Trump closing gap in Pennsylvania

>There is now a 3-point difference between the Democratic and GOP nominees, with Clinton leading 44 percent to 41 percent with likely voters in a head-to-head match up, according to the poll. The difference is within the margin of error, which is 5 points. Last week, Clinton held a 9-point lead over Trump, 47 percent to 38 percent.

>politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/09/poll-trump-closing-gap-in-pennsylvania-228627#ixzz4LHRaecRK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a Hillary supporter and I am not concerned.

If Hillary does somehow lose, the establishment will just rig the vote in her favor.

This doesn't include the people afraid to openly voice their support for trump.

It's going to be a land slide. I can't wait to say I voted for trump when he wins

Leaf-posting this early in the morning? Must need this overtime hours from ctr

>from the South
>had to deal with Jersey shits carpetbagging our cheap land and trying to vote blue
>find a job near Philly
>voting red up here

You're welcome Yankees. Consider this me turning the other cheek since by the time I can retire your shitty boomers and Gen X cucks will have turned my homeland to shit, and I probably won't even be able to afford moving back home by then.

It only cost you one of your few decent females who I snagged.

I note in Philly but am gonna take the 100 cash and vote Hillary.

Jerseyfags > massholes

seriously it was the new englanders that ruined california

If it rains in Philly on election day, Trump wins.

>turned my homeland to shit
Who are you kidding?

I seriously don't get these shy Trump supporters. I tell people I support Trump any time it comes up and I've yet to ostracized in any way, and two of the people I discussed this were pure SJW.

>one was literally a tranny communist
>the other some Asian chick who seemed to walk right out of a Cred Forums thread on SJW Asian chicks

May Kek lead us to victory.

Wow, Americans don't even know here Canada is.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

HAPPENING THEME!!

Greenville PA here. Town is covered in TRUMP PENCE signs.

I'll give you that. Plenty of Jersey/PAfolk seem to have gotten the red pill from living in proximity of niggers.

New England is cuck central. Barely any niggers up there so they vote blue like crazy. Shitty gun laws, high taxes, high cost of living, it's like a containment zone for rich faggots.

At least down here I can drive 15-20 miles away from Philly and hit Pennsyltucky and feel like I'm not in a shithole.

Can't say the same for Jersey though. Your drivers suck ass, your taxes suck ass, and your gun laws sucks ass. Nothing could lure me across the river.

Everyone knows that Delaware is the best state.

Since I am the OP, that means I am always right.

Shit, my bad.

>attempt to fuck up my homeland for the second time

There, didn't think you wanted to mention your war crimes of the 1860s.

bants aside, the coastline I grew up lacks niggers and is pretty cozy if not too damn hot sometimes. Still have regional dialects, some military and fishing industries, as well as tobacca and hogs.

I don't mind Jersey tourists showing up (although if you asked us for directions we always directed you to Coon Town), but buying up the land cheap and then voting blue is aids.

Maybe they don't want to be harassed by fags and they'll vote in silence for Trump.

I know that's the situation in Germany.

>My town is 99% white.
>Worst crimes are drunk driving and dumb teens doing drugs.
>Only had maybe 2 non-justifiable shootings in the last ten years.

>Town 10 minutes from me is minority central.
>Listed as more dangerous than Philly.
>Shootings at least once a week.

Living near places like that makes it easy to be redpilled.

Fellow Delawarean here, how can anyone live in downtown Philly is beyond me. The amount of sirens every hour can drive a man mad.

Is it Chester?

Have you guys seen this site?

axiomstrategies.com/abc/