Women are whores

Anyone else find that a relationship just isn't the same after your gf cheats on you? I fucking hate women, I forgave her after she accidentally fucked someone else and now she's being a total bitch.

She looks at me like she hates me and barely responds to me anymore when I try to cuddle or kiss her, and yet she's the one who cheated, not me!

Women are pathetic

Your woman is pathetic, like you

>accidentally fucked someone else
>accidentally
wew

also stop being a cuck

grats, you knew what we already knew.

next time find one you wanna marry instead of being a cuck.

>Forgiving her

Found your problem

notice the influx of these threads? Same topic. Same bot trying to act like an insecure teenager.

Some type of shilling going on here.

Playing to what we love to hate.

That DAK shit is the same.

Fags beware

Kill yourself. You are the problem. No edginess intended

>I forgave her after she accidentally fucked someone else and now she's being a total bitch.
Dump her you pathetic spineless wimp.

>after your gf cheats on you
>AFTER

>accidentally slept with someone else
>ACCIDENTALLY

there are no such accidents and there is no gf after she cheats

>mexican intellectuals

>Having sex outside of marriage
>Having sex with women you don't even truly know
>Ignoring all of her whorish behavior because you getting your dick wet takes priority in a relationship

Gee I wonder why this happened to you.

tfw less than 6.0"

jesus fuck this is sad. that husband must be going through some shit... how hard is it to come home, pick up woman, and force fuck if that's what she asks for. lmao

>accidentally
did she accidentally get naked, tripped and fell on someone's dick?
YOU ARE NOTHIN BUT A KEKOLD. I HATE UR BETA NERDY KIND U FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF AND STOP EMBARCING US MEN

Suffered the same shit.
But I had the balls to say no.
Worst felling ever because I loved that bitch a lot.

But something that I always kept in mind is that I love myself more.

Even being hard as fuck, I said no and never looked back.

Went to her FB a few months ago to see how she was doing it (it split about 3 years ago) and she is fat and apparently suffering from depression. Not saying is because of me, her family was fucked up but still. I think it was for the best.

Cheating is the breaking of a comitment and trust. If she cheated on you and you forgave, she will cheat on you again because chances are you are too afraid to let her go and she will just keep doing it.

OP here. It was an accident, she didn't mean to, I'll explain

>gf goes away with her friend to another city for a girls night out
>friend finds some really scummy guys, nasty working class degenerates
>she doesn't want to go alone with the guys so my gf agrees to accompany them to make sure her friend is safe
>they went back to the hotel, it was only one room and when her friend starting banging she said it was super awkward
>said the guy put lots of pressure on her to bang and she said she felt scared that he might hurt her so she let him do what he wants

When she explained this to me I began to understand but when I asked if she was raped she said "kind of not really". Wtf does that mean. This just proves women play all kinds of mind games.

Absolute cuck. You are a disgrace to the empire.

Do not breed.

If this isn't fake, and you are this much of a bitch, then kill yourself. She cheated because she wants you to blow up and leave her. But you are not a man. So now she hates you for being a soft little bitch.

Also kill yourself even if this isn't real. For science.

g8 b8 m8

>accidentally

you've gotta be trolling

>I forgave her after she accidentally fucked someone else
You are pathetic and this is your fault. Of course the relationship wouldn't be good afterwards. You should've broken up with her.

You stayed with her after she cheated on you? You're a Cuck and you deserve to be treated badly. Fucking leave her and get some fresh pussy you pathetic piece of shit.

>"accidentally fucked someone else"
>"I forgave her"

The pathetic one is you, pom

What a political thread, faggot
>inb4 women are political
SHUT UP
kys at /r9k/ noob cunt

>staying with anyone who cheats on you
You are part of the problem and are teaching her that cheating is OK

I thought BREXIT uncucked you lads?

>accidentally fucked someone

i accidentally cheated on my gf a few months back, so i guess it depends on how it happened

she's a slut

OP..... pls.

That is not accidental.

Your GF has a 4 way.

Find a way to fuck her over, and break it off ASAP and be as much of a dick as you can.

SHE IS LITERALLY FUCKING HAVING ORGIES AND LYING TO YOUR FACE.

Cuck

fucking drop that bitch dude. A good woman would not have even been in that situation.

hahahahaha I hope you're trolling

Idiots, she probably fucked a guy that looked exactly like OP

>i accidentally cheated on my gf

Explain how this went down

Break up with her. Just fucking break up with her. Simple solution: break up with her. Don't stat with her, break up with her. Leave her. Find someone else, or better yet don't because they're just gonna cuck you too, unless you're into that. I am sickened and disgusted to have you on the same island as me.

Accidentally?

"Oh, I was just walking down the street minding my own business and I looked down and there was this dick in my pussy!"

I hope this is just bait. You're pathetic.

Slipped and fell on an erect penis, could happen to anyone really.

OP's girlfriend accidentally 93 cocks

she lied dude. she thought that would get her out of trouble. if she was actually scared of actually raped she would have called you crying about it, or her girlfriends. and the police too. women and their mind games breh

Dump her you pathetic cunt, have some spine

OI'm getting sick of seeing people respond to these slide threads. This pathetic shit belongs on Cred Forums or fucking /soc/.

Are all if you new, bored, or just fucking stupid? How is this shit related to politics or current world events, unless you desperately attempt to extrapolate a deeper meaning that this is reflective of the decline of western civilization.

My point is that you all need to fucking sage this shit. It's getting tired. I have been lurking this board for years, and the past few months have been worse than Cred Forums harbor. It's disgusting how easily you peoplease respond to this trolling, off-topic nonsense.

We all need to unite and make this board better by getting this shit removed or ignored.

>forgives woman after she cheated
I was going to say something mean but then I saw your flag. Frechies have always been pathetic.

kek. Did you fall then have an uncontrollable pelvic spasm?

Wew lad

No, you're pathetic for staying with someone that cheated on you.

You don't "accidentally" fuck someone. If a girl cheats on you and you forgive her, you are forever her bitch.

Similarly, if you cheat on a girl and she stays with you, she's your bitch.

>being cucked: the post

>realize you're a cuck
>keep dating regardless

You're the pathetic one.