How is India so shit when it's so close to a country that's so amazing?

How is India so shit when it's so close to a country that's so amazing?

One used to be a colony.

The Indian mind is a one of a communist. They lack the selfishness and shrewdness necessary to excel in capitalism like their amazing neighbor, the Chinaman.

you guys hate muslims but fetishize pakistan

atleast be consistent with your stances jesus christ

>t. paki

>That flag

Everytime

My guess is that Pakistanis have a considerable Iranian/Afghan admixture

Sorry poo but only civilised countries are allowed to partake in this discussion.

lolwut., they have a caste system and shit

Went to India a few years ago. The people are extremely rude, everything smells of shit, the streets are dirty, no one can drive, everyone is incredibly stupid etc. Potentially the worst country on the planet.

>t. Birmingstan inhabitant

Pakistan is just muslim majority india stop cherry picking

also hinduism is the reason they shit on the streets

>t. nigger

Same. The rudeness of Indians is what baffled me the most.

>Pro Pakistan post
>brit flag
Kill me pls

Recently had holidays in turkey was a such a cultureshock seeing so few burgas

Again, kill me pls

What are you even talking about? They're both a bunch of cousinfuckers

>cherrypicking
It's not cherrypicking. North Indians are Aryan while the South Indians are Dravidian.

Looks like Kek agrees.

Visit Bihar. People are more hospitable than any other part of India.

*Dinduism

Pakistanis are white.

>Fucking your cousin
>Bad

They both used to be the same colony

>one
Both India and Pakistan were part of the British Raj.

Fuck off, Paki.

Received a call from Microsoft Tech Support the other day. A very friendly Indian man explained to me that my computer was infected with all the bad viruses and he needed my account information pronto in order to fix it before the virus took control. Theyre not all bad people.

or kerala, karnataka, parts of maharastra etc.

White =/= British

Go and stay go

Why are french people so illiterate?
You're worse than the burgers

protip : any frenchposter saying something that displays a deep lack of knowledge or culture is usually algerian

"Pakistan amazing"... I wonder who's behind this post....

comparing horse shit to dog shit.

both shit so fuck off paki

not even close paki
youre a shitskin. you know one of those dogturds that go whiter in the sun

>Westest Pakistan
>Civilized

Not many places worse than india, but pakistan's one of them.
sage all fields, please go home paki.

I'm thinking of teaching in India

What is life like there for foreigners?

Poo. Everywhere.

Pootato

Dude cherrypicking LMAO

How much are you getting paid and where will you be teaching? It depends on these two things. Everything else is fine, people are friendly especially if you are white.

Perfidious Anglo stirring up poo.

wasn't pakistan created so pajeets wouldn't have to deal with exploding skittles?

I found that this is the case in places with huge populations, when I was in China I was shocked at how 'rude' the people were. Then after a while I realized that they weren't being rude, they just didn't give a shit.

Pretty much. Sikh, hindus and buddhists were fine living together and sharing their lack of toilets but muzzies decided they were too special for that.
They still don't have toilets though. Some traditions never really die.

Teaching what and where and making how much? Teaching jobs can be really shit here. This is not like Japan or China which imports white teachers.

Nope. Snackbaring mudslime trying to sling poo at poojets to compensate for their country being da shieet.

They worship white people.
I was born there. They also stare a lot if you're white.

Good luck.

That's probably it. Life has no value in a country with over a billion people. Fifty people die in a bus crash, who cares? 100 people blinded due to doctor's negligence, so what?

Ah yes. The frog is enlightened.

The salary isn't too big, between 2 and 4 grand a month. I was thinking New Delhi or Bombay, would be more leaning toward Bombay.

teaching enlish, making the above-mentioned. It would only be for a year, for the experience. I've always wanted to go to India.

Being a white guy you won't have any problem(except homesickness if you're into that kind of thing)
But most importantly how much are you getting paid? and which region will you be working in?

what are the laws surrounding self defense and guns ownership in India?

Wait is that in rupees or dollars? 2-4k won't even get you a house in those cities.

Also avoid Delhi, it's a shithole. Bombay is better, heck anything in South is better

India is based and civilized in their own way. I have never met a decent paki...

Well it'd really hard to get a gun if you arnt well connected. Most people don't have guns and don't see a need to have one.

Gun laws are basically a remnant of old British law regarding armament

>2 and 4 grand
pounds? you'll live most comfortable life
>I was thinking New Delhi or Bombay
Avoid Delhi like a plague. Go for Bombay if that's what you want but I'd recommend Southern areas more

Paki detected

With money you can bend most laws. You can probably get a gun by bribing an official with 1-2 grand ($).

That would be dollars, yeah a lot of people were telling me to aim for Bombay. I think I will. Thanks user!

As bad as india might be it's a easily a full tier above pakistan.

And then you entrust them with not fucking you over at some later date?

I work in a department store and I see a fair share of Indians. The one's that have been in the US are usually very nice but fuck the newer ones. They're always rude as a all hell and they are often pungent. I feel bad for my boss because he always has to deal with those curry smelling mutants when they inevitably get angery over dumb shit

Delhi is a shithole but Bombay is the most overcrowded place in the world it can easily drive a person mad, the people there are fucking crazy everyone in a rush to go nowhere I really would suggest you go somewhere else. Bangladesh is pretty nice.

that's from some afrocentric website the tries to wewuz the Indus Valley Civilization. While there is compelling evidence for a shared common ancestor between Dravidian and Bantu languages, clearly Dravidians are not negros. They loo Ethiopian at best, but Ethiopians are not Bantus. Either way, most North Indians are not that fair, and most South Indians are not that dark.

I was at the supermarket yesterday, I saw an asian girl with her mum, I'd say she was about 12. She had a fucking obvious mustache. Would she be paki or indian?

Put me right off, I'll be honest.

>Pakistan is amazing
t. '''person''' who left it

Just wondering, is there a job market for foreign English teachers in India? Like, Learning English through Hindi courses (and perhaps the other way around)?

Alright, if it's dollars then you'd live a good life. Try for any of these cities Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad.

They won't. It's kinda like an agreement. Plus the only people who get guns are the really rich and powerful or mafia gangs

Guns are a pain in the ass to get here because the government basically banned any import of them during the 80's due to various separatist movements and now it's next to impossible to get a gun without jumping through lots of hurdles

honestly it depends more on localities than it does in cities
rich localities in cities like mumbai and delhi are easily Europe-tier
make sure your jobs in one of those rich people's schools (IB boards)
it won't teach you much about the real india, but at least you won't get stabbed

>Pakistan
>amazing

Pick one and ONLY ONE, you dirty shitskin. Also, there are lighter-skinned people in India than the fag on the left and even though India is literally full of shit, at least it's not getting drone-bombed like Pakistan is.

>Allahu ackbar kill all infidels ficki ficki
>Poo in it
I think I prefer Indians, get the fuck out of my country you subhuman Paki.

South India is leagues ahead of the north with some of the states having eastern euro tier hdi. Plus dark skin thing is meme, you'll find darkies all over India

Is it mostly old or middle aged people who do this shit? Over here the same thing happens in supermarkets at times, you'll see an old bitch trying to haggle on the retail price.l, like bitch are you retarded

That's interesting. Because here there is data collection and dragnet surveillance on a massive scale. Something like a gun purchase would undoubtedly on their books.

Do you not have the same problem of government surveillance?

Pakis are among the LEAST white people on the planet. Keep dreaming, you smelly shitskin. lol

Not as much as China or India. We don't really have a shortage of people and English has always been taught here(yes I can see the irony in that)

Could be either. People don't really give a shit about looks here, it's all about being rich and in a good position. That's why you'll see short ugly fucks with really hot chicks and vice versa

China or Japan

I know. The worst areas of India are easily the Northwest Muslim majority areas. And I have to be honest, Indians look fairly similar no matter where they come from. Caste seems to a much better predictor of color, and even that isn't universal.
Is there any desire to learn proficient Standard American or British English? Indian English can be pretty difficult for Americans to understand, and often contains really quirky idioms that would confuse people outside of India?

And what about teaching swadeshi languages? Like Punjabi to Marathi speakers? Or videshi languages other than English (ie French, Arabic, Latin...)?

get out fucking paki
go detonate in your british shithole

yes there is
You see lots of advertisements in newspapers about how speaking proficient English is these days.
Learning other foreign languages is currently popular among rich people, but is gradually getting more widespread. Mandarin is currently the most popular language.

>New Delhi or Bombay
>wanting to live in muslim shitholes

>And I have to be honest, Indians look fairly similar no matter where they come from.
Not at all, you probably only feel that way because you're an outsider. While I can't accurately tell what state people are from, there is a huge difference in people from the north west, north east, central India and the south. Keep in mind that the difference is more in facial structure than colour. Most north western people are white, but in all other people you see a more or less equal amount of whites and blacks.

Can you name me that amazing country you are talking about.

Wait let me explain it properly

Gun laws are very very strict here. Very few people have guns here, legally purchasing a gun is a big headache unless you are an elite filthy rich dude. If you are caught with an illegally purchased gun you are fucked for life

>First you need to apply for a license and 90% of the time they are rejected. This is where the bribing comes in, won't work all the time though especially if you are not some powerful dude and just some ordinary guy because if you shoot someone it's on the governments head.

>There are different licenses for different firearms. After getting your request for a license, they review your criminal record and your reason to purchase a gun

>After reviewing your request he may or may not grant it. Guns permitted for use by civilians are Shotguns, Handguns and sporting rifles. Civilians can hold a maximum of THREE arms licenses. There is no limitation as to what combination of 3 can be held

>Then you can purchase it from the local arms store and there is limitation on how many rounds of ammo you can buy in a year. I think it's around 50-100

he's probably talking about Nepal

Why isn't India potty-trained?

Or Sri Lanka

amazing in a horrific sense?

t.ahmed

fuck off hassan pakis are scum of earth

are you serious?
Sri Lanka is worse than Pakistan

Well the numbers say otherwise good OP
and im a jew so yeah, numbers

I haven't really looked far into it, but after posting in this thread I think Mumbai or Bangalore would be pretty cool, seeing as how I don't want my spaghetti spilled on the pavement.

My grandfather claims to have seen Ashwatthama in Mirzapur. You know, the guy from Mahabharata. According to him, Ashwatthama comes to Mirzapur about once a year. Have you heard anything about this? I sincerely believe this. I think this is real. Truth is stranger than fiction.

navi mumbai is pretty good i heard

Bhutan is the most amazing happiest place near India.

if pakistan was so amazing you wouldn't be a parasite posting under the jack.

srilankans are based though...i know, civil war and all...but at least they're good at human development.

It's goat. Probably one of the most planned townships in Asia. Well at least was when I grew up there, I have no idea how it is now

Its not always about the shekels my good merchant.

You mean China?

How? I've been to Lanka, it's basically South India but less populated and more chilled out

damn. i feel sorry for you.

One used to be a colonoscopy.

Kek.

indian are good people, muhamad please no discriminate.

>indian are good people

LOL

>quick to anger
>massive ego
>no empathy or regard for life
>rude as fuck
>ugly as shit, small cocks and manlets

etc

>No empathy or regard for life.

What's wrong with trying to reduce fertility rate by using contraceptive methods like sterilization.

Why are Pakistanis so shit and Indians so pleasant if they're essentially the same people?

pakis are muslim

All Pakistani I know are just as disgusting if not even more disgusting and lazier than any other sandnigger. And they usually don't look liek left, obviously.

I like messing with those guys.
>Hello sir I am from Windows please go to this obviously fake site and run this executable
>Ignore him and start playing Tetris
>Oh no it's not working the virus must be too strong
>He suggests several workarounds that I completely disregard
>This goes on until he implies I don't know what I'm doing
>Ask him if he tries to rob people online because he's an untouchable
>My face as he screams at me

>Bihar
>hospitable
HAHAHAHA
Literally the Africa of India

Tried that once. Unfortunately her vocabulary was too poor for good communication, she didn't understand my question about designated shitting streets and then she hung up.

Just get a unlicensed chink gun from Purani Dilli (Old Delhi) or you can get a good one if you got the dough
Getting an licensed arm is too much of a fucking hassle, especially since the new guns laws are so shit

Ignore dumb shills, Delhi is one of the best places to live in here. Though I agree there are some ghetto ass areas here, but areas like Connaught Place and North Campus are top tier

One group is muslim. Can you guess which?