I find that most people who talk about about social Darwinism and superiority are usually poor

I find that most people who talk about about social Darwinism and superiority are usually poor.

How much do you make Cred Forums?
No lying. Lying is against the rules on the Internet.

ich arbeite bei wendys und mache viele euros
mein penis ist außerdem 22,86cm lang

Money is no indication of being socially fit.

poor people talking abot social darwinism?
I think you don't know what social darwinism is.
Even most fellow teachers I met have a misguided view of that concept.

People will be comfortable with inadequacy. See if people rise to necessity. The people you are talking about want life to whip them into a force able to perform well.
...Generally it is..

It's the indicator that social-Darwinists use

Yeah, no. Those who follow certain principles family's may accumulate wealth over a period of time.... But wealth does not equal darwian fitness.

That's funny because Ashkenazi Jews, who often take the highest income in a community, have such poor social fitness that they were nearly exterminated more times than one by several different groups. In all honesty, they probably will be fully extinct in the coming generations given their horrible birth rate, reputation, and diminishing influence in the world media.

I make £6,000,000 a year and have a 14.88 inch penis

I make $14.88 per hour and have a 6,000,000 lb. dick

When the prerequisite to adapt to a social standard is intelligence, then social darwinism works. This may not work properly in a consumer society, but it can be beneficiary towards the purpose.

Not every needed change, may necessitate a financial gain.

>ex: moving from Hollywood to Utah to start a family

I like how literally no one has answered OP's question.

yea, true.

No, what you find is that people and neets on Cred Forums are usually poor.

I make about 1,5 million usd a year.

Because most* of the people OP will ever meet are poor, and most of them are also young, hence more likely to openly discuss such things.

The average Cred Forums user makes $300.000 a year and has an 8 inch dick

i make £6,000,000

I make 12000kr a month (nordistan) working part time 3 days a week (7-8hrs) pay 5300kr of rent. And all them rapefugees get free money for the goverment while i have to work my ass off to study/work.

I fucking hate Norway

I am poor, but most people around me in the same situation don't even know the meaning of the word "social".

He means poor by Western Standards rather than world standards.

Everyone here talking about social Darwinism is rich by world standards.

He wants to apply his white western standards of wealth to Cred Forums to shame us for thinking that white westerners are superior.

KEK! What a retard.

Also I earn €55000 a year in an entry level position. Not too bad for Ireland.

I am 34 and make about 375 per week and 8 grand selling pills

Yes if we view humans as animals that black mother certainly is more reproductively successful than Beethoven.

However Beethoven is an outlier that was produced by a population. The genetic population that Beethoven belonged to is without a doubt vastly more successful than the genetic population the black mother belongs to.

Caucasians control most of the world short of sub Saharan Africa and Parts of Asia. The rest of the world belongs to the Caucasian.

Ive paid $14k in taxes so far this year.

I dont mind some of it building roads and giving old people medicine, but i do mind the googles i see sitting on their porch collecting benefits ehile u work.

The only way i feel better about it is that at least i dont have to work with them if they stay unemployable

About 23500SEK per month before taxes, which is about $2752. It's not bad for being my first job.

> people talking about "social darwinism"
you mean faggots like YOU?

nobody declares themselves a "social darwinist" except edgelord tween faggots and lefties trying to create a strawman.

much like "anarcho-capitalism", it is a label in search of a target, not a political faction or ideology.

>social Darwinism
the fuck is that?

Also the really shitty people LOVE that social Darwinism isnt a thing. They see it as their right to exploit everyone else to make themselves rich.

>Rent my apartments, work in my factory!

Stop welfare and hope ALL the poor just die. I dont think iv ever seen anyone on Cred Forums really say they want this.

Maybe a few saying they want poor blacks to die but not rich blacks and not poor whites.

dont listen to this faggot.

he is constructing a strawman

there is no such thing as a "social darwinist"
that is a label leftists slap onto others for daring to hold an opinion that does not comport with the leftist/marxist agenda.

use your googles and youll see that "social darwinism" is a label that the left sticks on anyone who refuses to bend the knee to marx.

I've noticed that Jews usually aren't poor, and they often push Marxist ideology.

Kek