Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums
What is your opinion on niggers and African-American people?

First exists, second doesn't

Bunch of googles, the lot of them.

Hi Cred Forums
What is your opinion on cats and felines?

England has the only tame blacks in the world, and even then they are violent.

They make good music and I guess some of them can be witty and funny.

>niggers and african-american
>image is a google
bait

funny how these civilized white folk bitch and complain about niggers

black folk started off as honest hard workers until decades of treating them like niggers turned them into niggers

nowadays if a black man wants to leave a life of crime he's gotta go out and buy a whole new wardrobe that doesnt offend white sensibilities and find an employer generous enough to hire him (read: not be a hypocrite and let an ex-con stay an ex-con)

as a group they are awful. but as individuals they can shine just like anyone else. those bright individuals are few and few between though. nothing breaks a people quite like welfare.

I despise the n word. I appreciate African-Americans, their rich culture, and storied history.

I voted for Obama twice.

I feel like the "nigger and black person" thing is a false dichotomy. There's actually 3 types of blacks in America. There's niggers, decent black folks who pay taxes, and SJW black empowerment cucks who believe in systematic oppression and whine about racism on twitter.

forgot to add that BLACK LIVES MATTER

Hello, user.

Slavery was the greatest tragedy of the American experiment, because it brought those people here. :(

>people

I find that if a google has a father he's quite likely okay.

If it's a black person, I'm okay with him
If it's a nigger, I would shoot him
If it's a google, get out the butter knife and torture the motherfucker

Sure it did. Just look at these peaceful Googles that were left alone to pursue their own noble desires in Africa.

Source? Is that primate eating a human leg?

Yeah peaceful dindus peacefully eating a human leg. The Canadian was right, they only act like this because Westerners treated them badly right?

Should be able to find link on live leak. I just have that saved.

you do know that the slaves where washed of their african cultures through the centuries, right?

Does Harriet Tubman or Frederik Douglass seem like a savage to you? Of course they don't. They were made civilized by their exposure to the west, like all the other slaves you ignorant fucktard

That is one fine black gentleman

Harriet Tubman looks kind of like a goblin 2bh

>people

Try again

I can cherry pick good blacks now too you fucking idiot. Don't make me unleash the sleepy Dr on you. Calling people fucktard while at the same time not realizing the failed logic you exhibit, is indicative of a guy who lets his gf get gangbanged by dindus.

Help! I'm repressed!

They have to go back. They have received cultural enrichment, including laws, an alphabet, mathematics, the wheel, and many other important innovations. Now they need to take those technological improvements back to Africa with them and culturally enrich the savages there. They should stay there until they've civilized the entire continent to the standards of Europe and America.

>failed logic

please, elaborate, fine white young gentleman

>niggers

Kill them now

>regular black people

Not bad, but very hard to find