IT'S ALL OVER, Cred Forums

IT'S ALL OVER, Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=DV3AKxUg560

I have in my hand proof that 57 members of Trump's campaign are Russian Agents!

Why is having ties with russia bad? Do burgers still believe they are in the cold war?

Obama started Cold War 2.0 because the :muh Assad is le Hitler" meme

fucking jews

Anti Russia propaganda is worse in Europe than it is in America. Don't they do it in Norway? Anyways, Westerners say Russia is bad because Putin is Hitler and they slaughter homosexuals over there.

Call them xenophobic

definition "intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries."

Yet Hillary hasn't relases her Wall Street speeches. Honestly I wish she would become an hero

why is he bad because he doesn't want to keep edging us closer to fucking WW3 like obama's been glad to do recently with the colossal fuckups in syria

It's not like Hillary is funded by all kinds of people.

Trump is only in it for his own pocket book.
Trump is a Manchurian candidate.

This: ()

I can't buy a good AK for cheap anymore because of that good-for-nothing nigger we call President.

I'd love to see the clinton foundations tax returns, and not some mock up account hillary showed tax returns from.

her entire claim that since she's "done it" trump should too.

>Don't they do it in Norway?
They do

This
Trump should ask her why she wants to be so confrontational to them.

anti-russian propaganda here in norway is legitimate.

they are the sole reason the entire north is unpopulated because of scorched earth tactic.

we fled south because the impending horde of mongols that were pillaging and raping whatever they encountered.

atleast the germans were kind enough to assist in the evacuation, and halt any russian progress past finnmark

does this include selling our uranium to the russians while Donald was secretary of state?

wait.. Donald was never secretary of state... well then whole sold our uranium to the ruskies?

who could it be?

Oh I can't wait for the debates.
>My opponent, Donald Trump, has ties with Russia !
>Say the one who sold uranium to them and got classified information leaked to them.

LOL CTR.

Still voting Trump.

"Business man, did international business."

OHHH SO SCARY!

RUSSSIA BOOGIE MAN OHHHH!

/thread

>unlisted video
How did you get the link user?

Why does it say there are 10 comments, yet none are visible?

Someone posted it in TrumpGen

oooooo so spooky. the voting populous is not scared of cold war tactics anymore. sand niggers are the new threat...

You know they're desperate when they try to stir up cold war fears.

how does it affect his bottom line if he has promised to step away from his org?

Hillary's deep ties to Saudi Arabia are in no way a real problem.

report the shit out of it before it goes live!

>directly in conflict with Americas policy on Russia
>sells Russia 20% of US stockpiled Uranium.

for you

Whenever America runs out of steam, it starts a new "great big war." USA government apparently needs an enemy to distract us from domestic problems and to feed the military-industrial complex.

We can't do fuck all about it. There were mass worldwide protests against the Iraq War. Nothing happened. They went ahead anyway.

The establishment and media are trying to push this meme where anyone who's not a good goy is a Putin shill and Putin and russia are literally evil nazi hitler

I've never met a single person IRL who gives a fuck about russia though. Their meme isn't working. Nobody cares about putin. Nobody cares about assad. Nobody cares about "muh moderate syrian rebels" or whatever.

Because they hate gays and ISIS.

Nobody cares about tax returns in the US but the shills.
We want medical records so we don't elect a fucking stiff.

>(((problem)))

Oh well.... MAYBE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A FUCKING DICTATOR WHO IS OPENLY HOSTILE TO THE US AND WHO HAS INVADED 2 COUNTRIES ILLEGALLY IN THE PAST DECADE?

Just maybe. (((you fucking idiot)))

>dictator
so what? Literally not an argument.

>openly hostile to the US
Not really. And it takes two to tango. USA is trying to fuck russia over all the same.

>has invaded two countries illegally
As opposed to a legal invasion? War is war, faggot. Also, crimea and ossetia aren't my fucking problem. I can't give less of a shit.

sounds strangely familiar

>....
fuck off hoe

>so what? Literally not an argument.

dictators are a sign of an unstable govt.

>USA is trying to fuck russia over all the same.

cuck.

>As opposed to a legal invasion? War is war, faggot

Actually yes, there is such thing as illegal and legal war, you fucking moron. His invasion of crimea and ossetia went against international law.

Yeah but what if our old threat joins forces with our new threat and we have a superthreat... like what if the russians realize that we hate muslims and decide to all convert to islam and then all the muslims from the world are part of the russian army?

That could be bad for america because Russia is like 1000 times bigger than America.

Why hasn't slant-eyed moot banned leafposting yet? This shit is getting out of hand.

As usual, great bait by a leaf.

Crimea is legal. They wanted it.

As for Ukraine, Obama is responsible for the coup. Pro Russian president was ousted and new guy killed opposition. They are fucking with Russia and when Russia defends itself the west points fingers and blames them. Ukraine/Obama is acting like the little dipshit brother giving you a wet willie while your mom isnt looking and she blames you.

What is the fucking problem here? Donald Trump is a businessman and a lot of businessmen have connections to russians afaik. Why do they keep pushing this "t the russians are evil guise" shit?

Just fucking drop out already Shillary. This is just really fucking desperate.

She's the one who gave them the "restart" button.

Then got outplayed by Putin.

Not an argument.

What's really informative is reading about the history of Rome. Romans did exactly the same shit.
>plebeians demand more power in government and better labor/debt laws
>patricians declare war and draft everyone
>plebeians think it's a conspiracy and get super pissed
>patricians send them to war and don't change anything
>plebeians say "fuck this" and refuse the draft/leave the city and camp in the hills
>patricians finally concede a little bit of power

It's clear what the moral of the story is, and why the 60s were such a transformative era. The people really do hold the power, they just very rarely use it because common people want so little, and yet the greedy sociopaths running things tighten the screws until there is a revolt out of necessity.

>Crimea is legal. They wanted it.
>they wanted it

Yeah, im sure they had a choice when russia already had thousands of troops and tanks parked on their front lawn.

>Obama is responsible for the coup

nice RT propaganda. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they didn't want to be ruled by a foreign puppet. Really makes you think.

Irony is the Gulf States like Saudi Arabia giving money directly to Clinton and the DNC. What those states do is totally fine and this in no way makes them hypocrites.

BAD GOYIM! WE WANTED A FULL SCALE WAR WITH RUSSIA IN THE NEXT DECADE SO WE COULD CEMENT OUR (((GLOBALIST))) PLANS FOR THE WEST! STOP MAKING FRIENDS AND DIE ON THE BATTLEFIELD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Extensive Russian "connections":
>He had dealing with a Russian BORN businessman.
>sold miss universe broadcasting rights to a Russian TV channel.
>sold his mansion to a Russian...
>sold condos to Russians.
>Ivanka visited Azerbaijan once(not even Russian)...
What is this shit? Donald Trump did business with EVERYONE, including China men, Blacks, and brace yourselves, even JEWS... Shocking!
Compare that to Clinton selling out favors while holding a public office, to foreign dictators and international bankers, to the tune of billions...
She let companies who violated sanctions with Iran off the hook. She sold out American PLUTONIUM mines to Russia...
But Trump is a the bad guy because he had some normal business dealings with a few Russians long before he ran for office?!?
Fuck this MSM, I'm calling bullshit!

t. Average Hillary supporter

who isn't Hitler nowadays

>Donald has deep ties to...
>EX CUSE ME
>Donald you
>EXCUSE ME
>DONALD WE NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO COZY WITH
>EXCUSE ME YOU SOLD THEM URANIUM AND POCKETED MILLIONS

>PLUTONIUM mines

Trump is shit-dick.

I can't believe there are people stupid enough to vote for him, but when people think education is just "indoctrination," you're bound to have some real retards running about.

As long as professors are allowed to practice the "revolutionary vocation," indoctrination is inevitable...

holy shit this art is amazing based skincube

>PLUTONIUM mines

yeah and don't forget those

>trees that grow golden leaves

This is all a setup for Hillary's upcoming war against Russia after she wins. We can't allow her to start WWIII.