FRANCE TO UN: "WAR CRIMES" ARE BEING COMMITTED IN ALEPPO

WW3, when?

twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/780063447455240192

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/middleeast/syria-aleppo-offensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=tMfyiTP_Sr8
webtv.un.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=nXgQkVJzrXM
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2011/11/20/97001-20111120FILWWW00182-libye-bhl-s-est-engage-en-tant-que-juif.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is aleppo?

>Aleppo

What?

What's Prometheus?

fpbp

>mfw

When is war, often war happens -ancient arab poverb

>Frenchies are the main reason we get involved in Libya because their then president rolled out the red carpet for Qaddafi and got flak for it
>Now they cry about Syria

Holy shit for a bunch of white flag flyers you sure like war.

>being this racist

"War crimes" are just part of life in these countries.

Who are we to impose differently? Are we imperialists?

Duuuuude, like what's a Leppo?

Who literally still gives a shit about that?

>As if syria was not committing war crimes already.

> War crimes in Aleppo
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/middleeast/syria-aleppo-offensive/

Haven't there been ongoing war crimes there for years now?

C'mon, France.

france trying to rev up another libya?

Clintons must have paid well for that, considering what actually transpired with libya.

>This suprises the amerifat.
It couldnt be anyone but the US suprised at french's lust for war.

>war crimes

We know war crimes are being committed.

What's France and the U.S. going to do, arrest themselves?

WW3 tomorrow check my 3

What's Aleppo? Is that a strain of weed?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMfyiTP_Sr8

Désolé.

...and what is Aleppo?

>(((you))) sure like war

We are one of the biggest weapons seller of the world and we are ruled by the same kikes as you, that's why

we are so attached to monarchy that a french president won't be one untill he puts on the military commander clothes, since it's the last avatar of power he has left

>FRANCE TO UN

((((((((((France)))))))))

Crybaby government.

Sometimes I wish I actualy studied politics to become a leader.

I thought Libya was because ((Sarkozy)) wanted to enjoy the popularity boost that War time gives. "Don't change horses in mid-stream" and all that.

That and he wanted to steal Libya's oil and let private oil companies have it. Which is TOTALLY different from how Trump says we should pillage countries we invade, Dubbya and Obama NEVER pillaged--they let Halliburton do that instead :^)

Fuck off mudman.

popularity boost but also the 50 millions

We WW3 now?

What is a lepo?

He also wanted to kill Gaddafi, since the guy throw some money to finance his presidency campaign. Three birds in one stone- oh was that a truck with a black flag outsi

War crimes, like the unprovoked air strikes France launched against Libya that lead to the over-throwing and death of Qaddafi and turned Libya into an ISIS run shithole?

Precisely

We need the International Criminal Court to hang this subhuman dwarf

(((War crimes))) are only committed by the losing side.

GET IN HERE

webtv.un.org/

How can there be war crimes when there hasn't been a war?

Leaf, please. Casus belli is obsolete since "humanitarian wars" are a thing. You just have to say "I want to save those two (sand)niggers brutally opressed", and voilà, a nice war to please your jews overlords, while clearing some dirty accounts you may have with that country. Isn't it awesome?

Theresa May studied Geography

Margaret Thatcher studied Chemistry

Obama was a lawyer

On you go

Save Europe

a Leppo? What is it?

Those mother fuckers.

What are they fucking playing at?

>webtv.un.org/
>24 Hour Live and pre-recorded Programming
ha ha ha ha ha

gg UN

How can there be war crimes if I don't even know what it is?

t. Gary Johnson.

Dune coons confirmed retarded. You have to go back

Are you making the films yet?

Why do the fucking french of all people drag us into wars

Because they can't fight them themselves.

THE MANIAC.
HE'S NAMING THE JEW

We love DS9 here on Cred Forums.

Politics are an innate feeling. You either have the mental agility to utilize your inner politik, or you don't.

Either you are an opportunist, or you aren't.

You can be a vulture, you can be a hyena or even a lion... But never, ever, be the dog.

because our bankers (arabs) and our (((leaders))) want to get rid of assad.
Oh and you will do the same with Hillary don't worry.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN SECTOR 53

REPEAT NOTHING HAPPENING IN SECTOR 53

Hollande only gains popularity when we drop bombs in some murky shitholes, he's just trying to play tough for the next elections he won't even qualify in

>France
>completely destroys Libya for zionists without giving any justification to anyone
>this previously safe and peaceful country is now a hellhole and a garden for the worst terrorists
>"oh my god, people are being killed in the civil war we helped spark too in Syria ! oh noeeees !"

The guillotines should be heating up but sadly they aren't

And what are you doing about it? they are your politicians.

>Say the country without one single far-right party

Please kys

"War crime" is an oxymoron. The concept of a war crime is 100% jewish through and through.

Gary noes :/

UN is a bunch of cucks trying to wag their faggot fingers at fucking Russians what a waste of time

We have a few, actually. We just don't have 10% of our country under sharia, so it hasn't felt necessary.

What is Aleppo?

>studying politics

With the way the wind's blowing, running on common sense and nationalism is a surefire path to success no matter which country your in. Professor Reuben Shekelberg can't teach those things in school.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXgQkVJzrXM

(((Frenchies)))

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2011/11/20/97001-20111120FILWWW00182-libye-bhl-s-est-engage-en-tant-que-juif.php

French politics are either toxic wastes coming right from the Third Internationale, turbo jews, nazis wannabe or inbred catholics. The only thing keeping us from going full civil war since those divisions were created (in 1789) is the fact that we either were too busy conquering Europe/Africa and making money. A nice reminder was the Fall of France, when those divisions led to the defeat, since there was no political push for a win against Germany. We somehow got back from this, but today our deluded dream to lead Europe through the EU is slowly vanishing, and the division is only worse since the rapefugees shenanigans.

France, one of the nations that supported islamist groups for 5 years in the "civil war", is now complaining that islamist hideouts in residential areas get bombed.

Top hypocrisy m8

are you falling for the power of the people meme?

>ITT

Shut up faggot, your country is two step away to force white males to wear chastity belt.

THE LEPPO DONALD WHAT IS IT?

nigger your cops wear hijabs, the fuck you talk about sharia. Anglo are the most submissive when it comes to islam. We are the 1st western country to ban burka btw.

Remember Frenchcucks had a 4 century alliance with the Ottomans which allowed Turks to dominate so much of Europe.

and what is... a leppo?

Remember Anglos allied with turks to enslave christians and sell them in North Africa and Middle East.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

Nice try but no

they're gonna ignore this because the greater good for world leaders now is [perceived] cooperation, even if that means allowing war crimes to go unpunished or with punishment unequal to the crime. Last thing a globalist wants is a traditional war. Internal wars and civil wars are fine to them because it doesn't involve two recognized governments fighting, putting the blame on organizations that are not the state.

(Deleted - (ID: 0D60ItHC) - A fucking leaf)
>
>Are you making the films yet?

(Deleted - (ID: rlJUE+gR) - USSR)
>
>USA, UK and France should shut up. Wait for Churkin speech.

What did they mean by this?
What did (((the mods))) mean by this?

Who is Al Leppo?

Checked the number, kek is present at this meeting

ALEPPO
L
E
P
P
O
WHAT IS

I have no idea. I was confused too.

But Churkin was the only person who had anything other than empty rhetoric to offer.

He called out the fact that the alleged Russian bombing of the aid convoy took place 7 hours after Russian planes were spotted in the area.

Those are some slow falling fucking bombs.

Something fun will happen...garanteed by kek

Hardly WW3. It'll be a cat and mouse thing in Syria until one side backs down, and someone will back down. Going to say around 2022-24. Escalations will happen and tensions will go up and down, but you won't find your mythical global conflict here.

WW3 wouldn't exactly be fantastic for global capitalism since it would extinguish most of/ if not all life on earth.

Sure if you ignore the fact it's not just syria right now you might be correct.

Ukraine is much the same really. The modern way seems to be long proxy wars that try to grind the other side into submission through heaped misery and conflict. The only place where something seems in any way possible is NK but even then I suspect that they won't actually set about fighting the South/US.

Just my two cents.

Guys, Im in a top military nuclear launch facility right now and can nuke France out of existence right now if I really wanted to.

Give me one good reason I shouldnt

Fire!

If you can then JUST DO IT!

>Hank Scorpio browses Cred Forums

I'm doing this and economics right now because I at least want my country to start being successful and not the bottom resources bitch of the world, we have the minds and the materials to become more powerful then nations like Germany but the cucked leadership holds us back.

um...
give me a minute

Why would you want to kill a country of frogs?

you mean a country of frog eaters, that's a big difference

>no-one ever chooses Italy

Does it make you bros sad knowing that the youth of today will never grow up watching The Simpsons season 1-10.

>a-and they're using gas too
I guess Assad is winning.

Nuke Saudi Arabia while you're at it.

>Poland starts sweating at any mention of world war because they know even if neutral someone will conquer them.
I had a giggle