GLOBALISTS BTFO
CLINTON BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>won

fuck i meant war

who is this silly fat man and what have they done with bill hicks reanimated corpse?

>A FUCKING LEAF

You talking shit but you don't even have your own NWO destroying app

He can't btfo anyone. Info Wars has the journalistic credibility of the National Enquirer. People take Alex Jones as seriously as the homeless guy on the corner yelling that's Jews are space lizards. Even if he's right, no one wants to be seen talking to him.

Thank you for correcting the record.

alex is based you fag-wagon.

holy shit if you've actually watched his show you'd know he's been right almost all the way, even back in the late 90s.

Why is he so against globalism, big banks and the media, but refuses to name the jew?

>90291502
He mostly cites the government's own documents, and their own words.

So when Alex Jones says that George Soros thinks he's the messiah, that's not Alex Jones being crazy, that's George Soros being crazy.

see

He is naming the Jews specifically, like their family names.

You can't just declare every single Jew is evil.

You mean like 9/11 being an inside job?

>blood thirsty creepy weirdo dudes in white pajamas
kek

now won own nwo ownnwowonnwownwownwo

>You can't just declare every single Jew is evil.
But you can do that to mudshits?

You implying that rouge elements of our government were not whatsoever involved?

because the mudshit is the weapon of the evil kikes, ofcoarse they're blatantly evil.

We take the Jonesman with a grain of salt here in Murrica.

Still love you doe, jonesie.

I just can't take more than a couple of minutes of him any more, and I've been an Alex Jones "fan" since about 2003. He just always goes back to the same cliches (IT'S A DESTABILIZATION PROGRAM FUNDED BY THE UN!!). Why listen to Alex beat around the bush when you can listen to someone like Ghost, Christopher Cantwell, etc just telling it like it is without trying to sell you stuff every 3 minutes.

No dude, back when he was on the news talking about guns, screaming and threatening the people interviewing him I thought he was a liberal plant or actor to make pro-2A people look like dangerous retards

jews aren't the same as mudslimes

Swears .. excuse me god , if alex jones is a real christian then i am santa clause

no worries, mate.

if all you knew about him was the angry screaming then you don't know a fuck-thing about him sperg,

if all you know about somebody is what cnn and fox news tells you then you learned nothing.

I've seen no evidence of it. The real conspiracy is that Prince Bandar was funding it. The Sauid Royal Family connection is the real conspiracy, and yeah Jones does mention that sometimes, but the fact he laces it in with nonsense drowns out his point.

Yes. The jew is too engrained in our culture, a protected class but corrupt as the Mafia. The mudslimes are just sandniggers who hate fun.

maybe because they don't plan to tell us that our government had ties to it.

Hi alex

Look I know you like Alex Jones because he's a nice guy and means well, but as Ghost said in his beatdown of Alex, Jones never actually offers a solution or anything that could be called a positive agenda. It's just BLAH BLAH BLAH BUY MY SHITTY SUPPLEMENTS.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with super male vitality

Ah, but it is really 'David Mentalson the Third!'

>Ghost radio
the guys alright but
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>knocking shit over

I don't think he's doing much of that either.

>Show me a video of him talking about anything without yelling like an autist.
>Show me an interview that he's involved in that doesn't devolve into a shouting match
>Show me a respectable news source that rips their shirt off for a comedy bit during their news program.
He is like Rush Limbaugh's illegitimate child with a crack whore back when he was doing pills.

Knowledge Bombs(Still missing v1 and v2).

Check em all out.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with super male vitality
Unless it turns you into a sperg lord like Alex Jones

I think too many of you people think of him as a meme and nothing more.

AJ is based but you can't even see it.

Underrated. It certainly gives you the Inside Baseball

Did you pray for judgement on hillary clinton Cred Forums

Ball-pein hammer I see. That's Alex's favouritetype of hammer

>alex jones being professional
>alex jones being calm
>alex jones not fucking around

I won't defend him on those.

goddamnit leaflet

HIT THE DECK!!!
INCOMING TRUTH BOMBS!!!

>posts by this id
the truth bombs have already fallen.

Anyone need a new water filtration system?

>ALEX JONES DECLARES WON ON NWO
He's not ready brother dude

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

a broken clock is always right 2 times a day

mfw GLOBALISTS

Who cares about what people here deem the "correct" method for exposing corruption. Jones, like all potential sources must be taken with a grain of salt, but what's he's been railing about for 20+ years proves more and more true every day.

Jones is too animated for you? You look down your nose at the way he conducts himself in the presence of the all important MAiN StReAm MedDiA? Well how's about YOU dedicate your entire career to exposing corruption instead of trying to take down anyone who doesn't go about it in your fantasy method?

^

A NEW EPIC ANIME TRANSFORMATION!!

f u c k i n g
t h i s

jidf shills detected

oh shit ur right

wait

no

uncuck yourself

ALEX JONES SELLS HIS APP ON Cred Forums

>APP
>APP
>APP
>APP
>APP
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY

I miss the days where he would just shill gold and silver.

link to the thread

Now he officially lost it.

>a fucking leaf