Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWFTZQLA560
youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He don't strike me as a diabolic mastermind
youtube.com/watch?v=JWFTZQLA560

watch Loose Change

Yes and no.

We had intelligence about it and let it happen. He wasn't the mastermind behind it, more a puppet.

It was "the establishment" that did 9/11. Bush was only somewhat behind that.

>schlomo asking for obvious insider info

We all know that YOU know that Bush was nothing more than a smoke screen's smoke screen

>painting

literally Hitler

He was forced to

You and I both know it was simple:

Saudis funded al queda; you and the U.S. govt didn't care because it meant bush got his war(and by extent, you got more aid and ability to start slaughtering muslims).

Now here we are, having to clean the mess the morons above me made. Feel bad.

That's not fair.
Bush is better at it.

I've heard people say that Bush really did just try to spread democracy and freedom to the Middle East and it didn't work.

No conspiracy, just really attempting to liberate the people from tyranny.

W. Bush is a nice dude. It was that Dick guy.

Hahahahahahahaha

Looks just like Melania's tits

Warped.

I believe he didn't do 9/11 but, I could be wrong.

This.
Dick Chaine was the one that was always in the know.

No, Israel did.

Hold your horses burger, before you unleash stormfront think that just because you're too stupid to find a job doesn't mean someone who out skilled you plans to conquer the world.
Checked.

When painting buidings he would be very methodical and carefully paint what he actually saw. But with people he went straight for symbol drawing.
The guy needed Loomis.

youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

List of people who did 9/11

>Hillary Clinton
>George Bush
>Bill Clinton
>Barack Obama
>Osama Bin Laden
>Jews
>Muslims

I thought there were more too, you can add them if you like

The plot thickens...

No, and as time goes on we people will view bush in a different light. A man who curried the favor of the people in 1999 by plain speech about "caring conservative" he had a goal to reform our failing education system to go to Mars by 2012 (look it up).

He will always be judged by post 9/11, but look at what he wanted to do with what he was forced to do and you'll see a person who wasn't ever really in control, but trying to get ahold of the situation forced upon him.

He didn't plan it, but he was informed about what was going to happen, the people that did it probably left him in the dark about how and when so he would look really shocked when it happened.

>Did Bush do 9/11?
Not saying someone in our gov didn't know it was coming, but Bush was too stupid.