Can a man and a women have a "friendship" that is strictly platonic?

Can a man and a women have a "friendship" that is strictly platonic?

What is the point in that case?
Women are good for one purpose.

That's fucking pointless

No. Women aren't interesting. And when they fool you into thinking they are, you naturally want to fuck.

Think about all the women you keep in contact with outside of your family. Are there any you wouldn't fuck?

Yes but only if they are both gays

I find it hard to believe they can, but I guess it could be possible. Probably only if both of them are already in their own relationships and getting smashed on the reg.

>she's ugly and he's poor
Yes

The point doesn't matter. That isn't what I am asking.

Depends on what you call "friendship". Sure, you can be friendly acquaintances with women, but true bro-hood is only achievable with males. Can you imagine listening a girl talk about her bf to you nonstop?

Girls and boys have very different interests. Don't believe the media with this "gamer/nerdy/whatever girl" tryhard fad.

If she's ugly, sure.

Yes, anyone who says otherwise isn't a true alpha.

When you are a top-tier male girls want to spend time with you even when they know you are dating someone and won't hook up with them. When you are a true alpha girls try to hang out with you all the time, not only because they think you are interesting but because they think it enhances their social standing to be seen with you. Its possible to have enjoyable friendships with some of these girls.

Its also good because the second you break up with someone there are already a bunch of girls you know well who are eager to hop on the dick next.

Women are too boring to be friends with.

Have to ever tried to discuss politics, literature, science or pretty much anything besides whatever garbage is currently airing on the electric jew or whatever her vapid cunt friends are doing on kikebook?

I can have a more enlightened discussion with my dog ffs.

Yeah, my best friend is an Asian American girl from University. We just aren't really attracted to each other and are both seeing people, it's been this way for years.

Ive net some chicks who are interested in politics and computer programming and the conversations were good

only if she's ugly

>being friends with asians

kys

Out of curiosity were they white?

I have several friends like this.

the ones i wouldnt sleep with are my drug dealers.

>already in their own relationships and getting smashed on the reg.

Nah, my roommate and I are both in relationships and we cheated on our significant others the other night. Then again, she has one of those hyper sex drives that only an early childhood traumatic experience can create, and her bf is kind of a cuck.

> Wasting time giving your time and attention to women you wont fuck
> Alpha

Pick one.

Yes. I have male friends. We play poker and pool on Friday nights. I don't think you can really understand friendship when you have autism.

But do you give a shit about hanging out with those girls other than for fucking?

Cuban. She was also played the drums/guitar.

they want to fuck you

>gay
That's a correctable mental disorder though.

Yes, but I still imagine what it would be like to fuck them and I'll still stealthily sneak any peak I possibly can

I know a few women that I would call my friends but not fuck. mostly because they aren't very attractive.
I can't speak for them though.

Based on instinct, no.
Women strive to find the best male in the group. If she is not partnered up with him, she will always want to. Even if he just wants to be friends (which is rare), she will always want him for herself.

Men have an urge to mate with as many women as possible. A man will always see women around him as potential mates.

So, the whole "platonic relationships" are only possible if the sexual urges in both men and women are controlled by some artificiel means.

They all want to fuck you.

Nope. One of them will want to fuck the other and the other will take advantage of all the free gibs in every single case.

I don't believe so. Any girl I'm "friends" with it's because i'm smashing or trying to smash and thats the only reason i put up with them

Only an autist would thinking spending time with a woman is wasted if she isn't someone you are going to fuck.

Some of them are enjoyable to spend time with.

if you can be friends with your sister then i guess it's possible

>hop on your dick next

>platonic

derpl

I'm not sure.

I've met some women in graduate school who are very bright and pretty fun to be around and we're all in relationships already. We hang out sometimes and I'm sure would all call ourselves friends but at the same time I can't deny some sexual tension exists between us (for me anyways I think they're decent looking). I also find that a 5/10 begins to move up the scale the more you know her and like her as a person and I find myself thinking about them sometimes.

I'm still just a horny 23 year old guy though so I feel like I still have some maturing to do.

In my experience I've found that when guys and girls are friends atleast one of them has romantic feelings about the other. I've never seen a friendship where one wasn't interested in the other, they were just hiding the fact

Why do you attempt to make friends with shitskins, user?

Ask the single ones à hypothetical question:
"Would you be open to the idea of a relationship with me?"

Text them now and post results. I would be genuinely interested.

Only if there is zero romantic and physical attraction in both directions.

Absolutely not, there is no such thing.

She already knows the answer but likes the attention from being "one of the guys."

Pic related. "Avoid misogyny: keep women in the 'sex only' box"

witnessed

>you won't get more sexually mature at this point

There are usually more girls that I am friends with in that way then the number of them who I end up hooking up with, with the ones I don't hook up with eventually its platonic.

laddertheory.com

I swear this was the beginning of theredpill train of thought after a generation of absolute propaganda to the contrary.

>talks about how most women are murdered by their husbands
>doesn't mention how most men are killed by their wives

Yes but you will seldom be able to have a meaningful discussion with a woman, there is always those rare gems out there though but you are better off marrying those.

Yes, but you will not be "real friends" with any of them, the main interest will always be sex.

I tried to have one. One time she wanted company, went there, she had some devil's lettuce, we cuddled, then we more than just cuddled.

TL;DR: It is humanly impossible.

Why did this qt kill herself?

of course. a woman can be a pleasure to be around as a person without being sexually attractive, just like a man can. yes most girls are uninteresting but so are most of guys.

Yes, especially in the office. It's called the "Office Wife" syndrome. You get a new colleague who is female and surprisingly competent. You get along well. Better than well. You're like best friends. She's also married and you respect that; you flirt in a way, but you both know it's totally not going to happen. Everyone looks at the two of you like you really are married to each other, because you're the Dynamic Duo of the office, constantly building off each other's success, only you'll never even kiss. She's your office wife.

Also, this shit belongs on /adv/ or Cred Forums, not Cred Forums. Sage

>Men have an urge to mate with as many women as possible
kill yourself degenerate

You cooked a meal together? That's very sweet.

He's not wrong. Seed is cheap, eggs are expensive. That's just how it goes.

Yes, if the girl is ugly.

yes, if the man is gay

yes

Stronger Together

Works well if they're like sisters to you. Childhood female friends work best for this reason.

>I don't think you can really understand friendship when you have autism.

Your post is evident of this.

No. In any "platonic" friendship between males and females one of them always wants to fuck the other. It's usually the male, which translates to orbiters, but in some rare instances the female really wants the dick but can't due to circumstances

The only time I was in a close friendship with a girl and genuinely seriously didn't want to smash was years back when I was depressed/suicidal as fuck and had no real friends or family to talk to.
Nowadays, since I "bloomed" in college, I only talk to chicks that I wanna bang, duh, and all my friends are dudes.
So my answer is no, men can't be real friends with women EXCEPT during extreme circumstances.

/thread

I wish. She actually fed me as a payment for the surprise satisfaction.

Pretty much. The only other women I interact with are my co workers and that's because I'm getting paid to interact with them.

not in civilized societies

There's that old saying,

"A friend is someone who will help you move, a good friend is someone who will help you move a body"

Can you call any of your female friends good friends?

Both your girlfriend and her boyfriend are retarded for letting their significant other live in a coed house.

is that Anne Coulter?

No. I've only found one woman who I could actually sit down and talk to for hours without boredom or just be around in silence and be happy and I wanted to be with her forever. She was already married and I failed to push her into divorce for me because of my financial troubles at the time. She moved away and i heard from a friend that she had a kid with him so that'll never be. Every other women I've had interest in talking to was because I wanted to fuck them.

If you can't hold an actual conversation with a girl then never bother being with her because it'll end in misery. Most couples are only together out of physical attraction and that won't last forever.

Yes.

Anyone that says otherwise is a child.

>Can a man have a sister?

>I failed to push her into divorce

That's a pretty dick move, user.

You're right that following those instincts isn't conducive to civilization. But he didn't say that we should, only that we're driven to, which is correct.

Ive never had a female friend that i didn't fuck, or at least share romance with.

Im sorry but most women are borderline retarded, are not funny, and can't keep up pyhsically to even entertain the idea of playing sports together. They are worthless beyond the realm of sex and families.

The better I get to know a male friend the more I tend to like him. The better I get to know a female friend the less I like her.
>be chilling with dude floormates yesterday
>one girls bday on the floor
>the other girls on the floor collectively want one of the dudes to buy them alcohol cause he has a fake
>he doesn't do it because he got an alcohol violation THE NIGHT BEFORE
>the girls get pissed because nobody buys them alcohol
>we laugh and watch the football game
>one of the girls texts one of the dudes asking if we filed a noise complaint against them
>dying laughing cause they seriously think we're that petty
>tfw you bond with bros over women being retarded
Also one of the girls looks exactly like young Hillary Clinton. It's eerie

>the other girls on the floor collectively want one of the dudes to buy them alcohol cause he has a fake

So are you underage or do you live in some shitty state where you have to be 21 to drink?

I've got a handful of female friends who I have nothing romantic/sexual with, but I've fucked them all in the past. With every intergender friendship you absolutely have to have sex at least once just to see what it's like, otherwise you'll always wonder, and it will get in the way of the friendship.

Unless she's ugly. It's easy to be friends with an ugly chick and not think what it would be like to bang her.

I'm good friends with two girls but there is sexual tension between us. They both have boyfriends already and I'd probably lose all respect/trust for them if they cheated.

One girl is a qt 10/10 russian and under normal circumstances she'd probably never associate with me but mentally she is my exact clone. We click perfectly. Whatever situation I'd be in if she broke up with her boyfriend I'd probably ask her out.

We never talk about they're boyfriends, nor do I ever see them. All I know is they're jealous of me.

I'm about to find out.
Behold:

Met this ex-Mormon girl on Bumble. She's 29, 8/10 perfect genetics.
Me: 39, divorced, marriage material.

Go out a few times, very cordial and respectful get-to-know-each other. Share many similar beliefs.

3rd date: Dinner and come to my place, make out, she stays and we have lots of animal-sex.

Fast forward a month of many fucks, she loses interest in me but wants to stay friends.

I oblige but have no intentions of remaining friends, I am dating the old chicks I cut loose when I first met ex-Mormon chick.

Now she keeps close tabs on me, texts all the time, tells her parents about me and overall admires my place in life: career, home-owner, genuinely-nature and smart.

She wants to learn how to code (i'm a software engineer) for web development. She wants to come over every once in a while to learn fundamentals. She's coming over tonight at 6pm.

pics to follow, if interested....

yes, at work. In personnel life, it is very difficult.

21 is the national age

Yes.

It's pretty easy actually, just think of her as another one of your bros.

Grown ass adults can vote and join the army but can't legally drink. Land of the free.

Fuckin' oath

No

every single female friend of mine I've hooked up with a minimum of once while they were single, a few while still taken and the majority while they were courting some poor beta

What the fuck is a "bumble"?

Bumble is an iOS app. It's similar to Tinder but most people say the participants are more 'serious' and wholesome. Not intended for hookups, at least not from what I've seen.

Obviously. Surely there are women you don't want to fuck, right?

I mean, you likely have some female friends you aren't sexually interested in. One of them introduced me to my girlfriend, for instance.

If there's no sexual tension, but that's incredibly rare. Only a handful of female relationships in my life haven't had sexual tension.