“Sweden will never be what it once was”

“Sweden will never be what it once was”

>A Swedish TV ad made by a government-backed charity has urged citizens to accept that “Sweden will never be what it once was” and to find a way to “live side by side” with the growing number of migrants and refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea9M5H_4M4A

What does Cred Forums think of this?

Personally I thought the "government backed charity" mentioned might be linked to Soros but I haven't seen anything about that.

#TheNewCountry

Most Muslim countries became Islamic after being brutally invaded. Sweden is just welcoming in their new rulers. Seriously, come on Sweden at least go down fighting.

Apparently the number of "no-go zones" in sweden also increased today to 55.

Old news is old.

The charity has 2k likes on jewbook, most youtube views are from Cred Forums.

The swedes who know this video has Tore it to pieces.

It's not a tv ad, if they showed this on Tv during peak hours SD would poll 51%

Whether it has many fans on facebook or not is pretty irrelevant when the government backs this organization, is it not?

Don't worry, the number will go down again.

Once they all join to become one giant no-go zone.

Hahaha

SWEDEN YES

Not really when the can't widely distribute said video because it''s an instant redpill and would only push voters to SD.

Generally speaking Swedes have had enough, our generosity has eroded away.

It's not quite ripe for an uprising, too many aren't redpilled enough yet.

Our Police has no ability to uphold swedish law anymore, one more good chimp out like Husby 2015 is all we need.

>government backed charity
That's literally doublespeak

Government backed could just mean "government approved" or officially supported by the government. Not necessarily funded by them.

lmao

One can only hope.

>“Sweden will never be what it once was”
If anything Sweden is going back to its origins. Marauding rapists who pillage and destory. The mudslimes are restoring the viking tradition.

You shouldn't form your opinion on something based on Hollywood senpai.

Pic related is a 13th century church in Norway.

>What does Cred Forums think of this?
I think we're going to need a bigger oven.

>posts church
I'm talking about Roman Era Scandenavia. Not the cucked post-christ version.

Challenge accepted.

I've been to those haji countries befre where he desert death cult is practice as it was intended, seeing that smig haji bitch at the end got me raging to no end.

Only in Sweden or a civilized country could you have a voice or even an opinion, back in Iraq, Trashcanistan and even Kuwait you'd be plowing dirt in the 110 degree wearing a thick all black burkha, your clit cut off and married to a 40 year old man at 13 years old.

Dumb bitch has it so good and shes trying to destroy it, you Swedes need to do something, it still isnt too late

you should know by now considering this thread has been made at least 200 times by now

also the video is made by some random organisation, it's irrelevant and only has views from Cred Forums

>Roman Era

Western empire fell in 500ad, eastern empire fell in 1400ad something.

You aren't being very specific.

Vikings became Christian towards the end.. Pagan temples were torn down an churches were built, still built by Norse people tho.

May want to look into how many cities in the UK, Russia and Ukraine were founded by vikings, while you're at it check out the Kievan Rus.

United rome Era.

Vikings also had contact with Arabs and went as far as Baghdad

So did the arabs in reverse.

It's true. Sweden is dead.

Now they are just dancing on it's corpse.

Oh it will once once heads start roll. Whether it's by sandnigs or the disillusioned is another question.

How safe is Ludvika swedcucks?
I might go there

So around 200-300ad? That's pre Lindisfarne by 600 years...

Ludvika should be bretty safe.

Watch out for Borlänge, their ghettos are mogadishu lite.

Also T-centalen in Stockholm at night.

Why don't the right-wingers start spreading that video everywhere?

>believing the Roman lies that the Brits, Germans, and Norse were savages

You're better than that.

>What does Cred Forums think of this?
I think the Swedes should start the day of the rope