>6 cops standing in front of my house with a k9
>recent police tensions have me nervous
>see police start walking towards the church down the road
>churchgoers all petting the dog
>police and dog walk into church
>remember that my police are part of the community
>know all the families of the police
>never felt safer

>The racial makeup of the county was 98.3% white, 0.2% Asian, 0.2% American Indian, 0.1% black or African American, 0.3% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races

>pic related

Crime stats

Chicago, Google Central

How safe is the neighborhood?
I'm sure google has invested a lot to keep it safe.

>currently live right inside the C for Cleveland

I am too close to that red zone tbqh

Those are somewhat misleading though seeing as the vast majority of the red counties by me are caused by Cleveland and Akron being filled with nigs.

The moment you hit Parma it gets leagues whiter.

Then you have Southpark full of muslims and poo in loos

>tfw you can't go to the mall or Costco anymore without a constant smell of shit and keeping an eye on the bedsheet people to avoid explosions

Very safe, thank you.

Enjoy your Chicongo.

0-2 here. There's a basketball court down the road though, so I should multiply by some unknown factor. Please advise.

>Cleveland is next door neighbor

Literally couldn't care less.

>tfw live in Des Moines

feels good man

>The racial makeup of the county was 97.7% white, 0.3% black or African American, 0.3% Asian, 0.1% American Indian, 0.2% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 1.1% of the population.[14] In terms of ancestry, 30.8% were German, 16.1% were American, 14.4% were Irish, and 13.3% were English

almost 35K people in county, Northern Central Ohio

>not a single google or muslim in my entire city
>basically zero crime other than minor traffic violations
>based immigration laws and strong cultural identity keep it that way
Feels pretty fucking great

damn that street is clean
looks like a safe area too

I live in Milwaukee and my neighborhood is like 75% black (the rest is Hmong)...so I'm fucked.

Me too.
Beaners.

Living the dream there huh?

I'm already in my coffin.

I loved visiting Texas. Please send a legion of cowboys in the name of eugenics.

I grew up in La Crosse.
The Hmong were based.
Fought for America their families still love America.
Muslims have marriages between 10yr. and 40yr., while Hmong it's 15yr. and 16yr..
They're basically our Rooftop Koreans, so if Hillary wins and "refugees" go ficki ficki.
There will be lynchings but the liberals at the campus can't do shit or else they're racist towards Asian pagans.

My home country went from being 0 to 2 percent white in 2010 to 5-15 percent because obama is pushing niggers in white communicates for social justice.

Some time I drive around the east side of my town and just sigh at the number of spics, niggers and muzzies I see polluting the shops of my youth. They all live in apartments and shitty cheap housing.

After they built a YMCA in my home town the town board tried to have a bunch of apartments built near it so niggers could live there and use the YMCA at the expense of working white families. did I mention how i hate niggers?

If only you could have guns

Wow, seems like you can walk around late at night without being afraid of getting robbed or killed. Looks comfy.

I can walk 6 blocks to the river and go fishing at 3 in the morning.
Wouldn't worry one bit.
I'd have my sidearm with me of course though.

So where do you live OP, Indiana? How is it there? What do you do for work? Do you plan on living their your whole life?

I live in MA and work as an engineering tech, my dream is to save up enough money where I can retire early (like in my 40's, currently in my mid 20's), move to a low cost of living midwestern state/town, buy a small plot of land for cheap (like half an acre maybe? really not much at all), build an Earthship on it and live minimalistically with basically just a computer with basic decent internet access (I figure probably satellite internet depending on what's available), my music equipment, and the basic necessities. Maybe work a really easy minimum wage job somewhere for socializing and health insurance. Maybe learn how to hunt/fish or keep chickens or cultivate a root cellar or something along those lines to lower or even maybe eliminate the cost of food.

Thoughts/advice?

Is the N word (test: nigger ) being filtered now or something?

How do you feel about white people, though? I don't mean weeaboo shitters I mean people who are actually respectful of Japanese culture like a normal fucking human being?