stop sliding r e e e e

Bump. Is a good video.

Based black kid and some gnarly footage bro

another good vid for normies

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

fuck that was morbid

Faggot ass song ruins it.

Fucking ruined by that shit song

Acceptance is a huge part of society. Right now the black society won't accept they need to fix themselves. The blacks fed with a silver spoon need to stay out of these protest or there gonna be in the ghetto before they know it with that kind of influence in these protests

A good video, as others said though, could have done without the background music, but that kind of inane shit is what gets normies on board almost more than the content itself. Whatever works.

That kid at the beginning isn't based anymore. He flipped and chimped. Someone got to him I think. He's pro-BLM now and hates white people. Check his newest videos.

BLM BTFO

In the hours since this video was released he did a complete 180? Was this prerecorded a long time ago or something?

Did they threaten to cut off his watermelon and purple drank supply?

The video was made by a female black ex cop, not him.

this

Shit... This was powerful.

Lmao, this happens every time with "based" minority/LGBBTQIACTULHU people being made celebrities by retard virtue signalers on the right (look what this shit did for gamergate). I stay far away from them and anyone who praises them.

can't wait to show my sister this then have her change the subject

bump

/pol montage
youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo

Nice one. bump

USA is nothing different comparing to SA

Fuck. That cop look like he's mentally breaking.

They have to use the songs of the googles to get their attention.

why would they use some song that sounds like it's from a shitty car commercial to get the attention of the googles

song name?

The only i can feel after watching this video is ANGER

Its needed for normies. They will find how sad this black man singing oh shucks.

Google the goddamn lyrics. Don't you hear a single word of it?

Took me tree seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=MBhTj2TgM9E

but now it was your 3 secs not mine

>three seconds
>three 2's
>three seconds
Trippy mang.

And so? Like you put this time into anything useful apart from jerking your peepee off. Keep on never losing grip on your only friend or it may get lost.

bamp

HOLY SHIT BASED AS FUCK

Powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu_bKJ11O0M

the eternal has blessed this thread with his presence

>implying my enormous dick could be lost
maybe in your mum

top gmilf

Mommy jokes are getting spat. Good job reaching this development level. Like three-four years before you graduate the middle school.

After seeing this, I can understand why cops just start shooting. Around niggers, its never safe.

>No user, it's because they are oppressed with racism everyday that they're so violent! We don't need police to help bring down the crime. We need to understand and give MORE to them so they have a chance in this racist world.

>Me? Psst. I'm not going to downtown Chicago or New York, I might get killed. Someone else should do it.

I figure that would be her response.

BLM is just a mercenary private army funded by Soros.

Not that the cops are any better really, they're just another gang, hopped up on roids, ready to steal your money as much as the niggers will.

It's really a gang turf war, with Soros on one side and the local cops on the other side. I hate both of them, I hope they kill each other off.

This whole channel is based

This one is great too

youtube.com/watch?v=faolY5_hnIc

how are the cops ready to steal your money? cant remember the last time a gas station clerk got his face kicked in for some newports and black and milds by some cop.

There must be a way to get stuff from this channel shared on facebook millions of times just like all the AJ+ and NowThis crap makes its rounds

It's all excellent subtle red-pilling material

Anyone have that kermit out of control meta meme?