Is there a name for being white while not being a white supremacist but still believing that black culture is fucked up...

Is there a name for being white while not being a white supremacist but still believing that black culture is fucked up and dragging down America? I'm down with Asians, Indians, and even Mexicans to some degree, but the blacks are ruining this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes its called being a white supremacist

Cuck is the scientific term.

Traditionally that's called "racist."

It's called being woke

Sorry, to the lefties you are literally hitler and need to be gassed. You are simply not allowed to have those views.

This is the state of the world today. The truth is now unspeakable.

That's still being a white supremacist.

It means you hold the same basic idea, but you're just willing to put up with the other races because they cause less shit. You have a more tolerable theshold

I'm starting to think that it's called white supremacy just to make it look like whites think they're better than all the other races when the reality is that whites just are tired of niggerish blacks. Possibly to separate whites from all of the other races that also think that niggerish blacks are a drain on society?

It's called being a logical, rational human being

Race Realist

Yes, I think you have a case of common sense. You sir, are a common sensist.

Wow i thought thats somewhere in the Cred Forums starter pack

Words racist and white supremacist mean nothing anymore
They have been watered down to mean actual factual vision of reality is racist

Hitler

Yes. It's called seeing the elephant in the room. Everyone is aware of it, but nobody wants to speak up about it.

you could call yourself a culturalist, a a classist even. culture is everything, race is unimportant. its just a color. but in america, black culture is generally fucked beyond repair. so forget everything about race, its stupid. thats a synonym for color. culture is the important notion and black culture is damaged.

I like telling people that all races are inherently equal, yet if you pick a given objective then you will naturally find some cultures are better at reaching that objective than others.
It's my polite way of reminding people that we whites did fucking everything, with a good nod to our asian friends and some smatterings of things from others of course.

Seriously, white supremacist implies you believe white people are inherently better than others. If you pick on culture rather than race it much harder to argue against.

Think in terms of values and behaviors, not the race. I know it's obviously the race, but you need to think this way in order to better understand the problem and avoid being called racist.

Selfishness, violence, promiscuity, irrationality, impulsiveness, etc etc.

Don't listen to retards like this who say race is a social construct, race does matter you fucking kike.

im not saying race doesn't exist, it obviously does but at the end of the day, how a person looks doesn't affect their mental capacity. how they are socialized does.

So you do think the application of the label "white supremacist" is specifically designed to keep whites separate from other races that also think black culture is fucked?

It's not about "melanin", holy shit goy how jew'd are you?

"default"

Look, I think you are bait, but I'll bite. Anything that goes against the narrative of "Multi-culturalism is THE BEST and ALL civilizations and races are equal and good!" makes you a "Racist, Xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it"

That source... is fucking terrible.

This. You have to pull a jedi mind trick by paying lip service to the "everyone's equal" meme, then correctly framing reality.

In other words, "of course everyone's equal, but some are more equal than others"

"Normal".

nice cherry pick

You are pretty much niggers in the DR so I would expect you filthy mixed niggerspics to defend them lmao.

How is that a cherry pick?

DELET THIS

Upholding highest standards - you
Vs
Pandering to lowest common denominator - sjw

white power

cuck

The technical term is 'Race Realist'.

But they'll still call you a White Supremacist.

Hahahahah
Poo and dumb

I don't know, but it's not important who you are. It's important who is your enemy in a discussion.
In this case, who disagree with you is a whitephobic or better a caucasianphobic racist shit.

That's called being correct

White nationalist.
Race realist.
Normal.

St Louis, MO 2012 (49% black, 42% White)
Murder 97.6% of offenders were black
Rape 78.6% of offenders were black
Robbery 91.8% of offenders were black
Agg. Assault 84.7% of offenders were black
Burglary 80.0% of offenders were black

Chicago 2011 (33% black, 32% White, 29% hispanic)
Murder offenders--- black 70.5%; hispanic 24.3%, White 3.5%

New York City in 2014: (33.3% white, 28.6% Hispanic, 25.5% black, of 8 million people):
Blacks were 62.4% of murder victims and 61.8% of those arrested for murder.
Hispanics were 25.2 % of murder victims and 31.8% of those arrested for murder.
Whites were 7.5 % of murder victims and 2.9% of those arrested for murder.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 93.6% of those arrested for murder in New York City.

How about rape victims/those arrested for rape in 2014?
Blacks were 39.7% of rape victims and 43.2% of those arrested for rape.
Hispanics were 36.5% of rape victims and 45.8% of those arrested for rape.
Whites were 17.9% of rape victims and 4.7% of those arrested for rape.
In short: in 2014 blacks and Hispanics were 89% of those arrested for rape in New York City.

Robbery victims/those arrested for robbery?
Blacks were 33.7% of robbery victims and 61.5% of those arrested for robbery.
Hispanics were 37.3% of robbery victims and 29.6% of those arrested for robbery.
Whites were 15.4% of robbery victims and 6.1% of those arrested for robbery.
In short: in 2014, blacks and Hispanics were 91.1% of those arrested for robbery in New York City.

Hate black people? White supremacist
Hate black culture? Reasonable

No one on pol will say ghetto culture is good for anyone

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a black inferiorist

This is really going on today, "white privilege" is nothing more than accepted mainstream racism against white people.

you're a goof. look at household GDP in america by ethnicity. even black african households are very successful compared to black americans. white liberal culture has raised a generation of uncle toms. most black africans are based and consider their american peers niggers. back to the woods with you cletus....

It's called being a rational person. Plenty of blacks think that pop culture is fucking up their youth. They're not white supremacists, they just see that their community is fucked.

It's called being white.

I have ZERO sympathy for blacks anymore! Over 50 years of Affirmative Action, Black Power, Civil Rights legislation and preferential treatment in hiring and education have resulted in nothing! They have had access to the "buffet of opportunity" for over 5 decades and still haven't turned things around. What a complete joke and failure! The blacks are their own problem.

The truth is that alot of Blacks prefer to be barbarian apes. They like the idea of being “African” and not American. They don’t want to accept the same moral code, way of living, styles, or goals. They also ostracize all other blacks who differ from them. Blacks are raised with the idea that everything that ever happened in the history of their worthless race is the fault of white people and they're the most racist, selfish braindead individuals on this planet. When 9 out of every 10 victims of interracial crime between Blacks and Whites are Whites, it is unequivocally clear which group is the most "racist." Blacks do more harm to their race by being racist themselves....

America in a nut-shell. Whites build, blacks destroy. Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Ferguson, Atlanta, Compton, Chicago. Wherever they are in masses, violence and poverty.

325,000 blacks killed by other blacks in the last 35 years in and that number is getting a lot larger by the day. Do they think there is no problem with how blacks behave?

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

75% of shootings done by blacks in NYC. 3% white.

I don't hate blacks principally, but it just happens that so many out them align with the cultural niggerdom I despise that I may as well just hate black people outright.

>Refer to

Name me one ship built, or one discovery made by 'African ingenuity' Tell me the year Africa discovered the wheel.

oops, better one

being normal?

i cannot read your chart for ants. you should channel your disdain towards starting a business and not worrying about black americans. they will crumble under their own disorganization. rise above and don't get so triggered. or just move to montana and live a comfy life. carry on....

right, but break that down by national origin. black americans are at the bottom of the heap. nigerians are solidly in the middle of the pack. its culture....

Read the next one faggot. You're the retard spouting shit about African natives being more civilized than our chimps in America. They kill each other for having different shaped noses in Africa, they are paleolithic age style savages still.

arguing black culture is 'dragging down america' affords them much more power than they actually wield. Apart from the occasional high-profile riot/protest, many of these communities do not interface with larger society in a meaningful way.

The issue of black lives matter is another thing, but black lives matter is not black culture, its cosmopolitan liberal white culture masquerading as 'the black voice'.

Nigerian average IQ is under 85..... try again.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

the word you're looking for is cuck

I like this

This is a good one if accurate. Demonstrably easiest by far for niggers to become doctors after a certain education level.

Most these anti nigger infographics are just cringey. Like an adult harshly criticizing childrens drawings. Developed cultures are "better" than the cavemen tribal cultures niggers have, you don't need a fucking infographic for that.

and, however you feel about them, they played a distinct role in this country's history and they have a claim to be here - far more of a claim than arabs, indians, and other non-europeans that continue to immigrate.

If you don't like them, than there are plenty of places to move within these borders where you never have to interact.

Bretty gud, gonna start using this