/sg/ Syria General - JULIAN ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Latakia Sept 9
mediafire.com/convkey/e7d9/omsgf0tedna7sd5zg.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg
>North Aleppo City September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/d9bf/dq17eu4sd74jz9ozg.jpg
>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 24
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
>Turkish-backed rebels lose over 20 villages to ISIS in northeast Aleppo
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria
>Yemeni forces break into Nahooqah Saudi post West of Najran
>Houthis shot down a KSA drone

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Houthi video - youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/360565-unsc-syria-urgent-meeting/
webtv.un.org/
liveleak.com/view?i=cda_1474768262
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb
youtube.com/watch?v=7cL9HQOpfpU
youtube.com/watch?v=q6DSEkehMAI
youtube.com/watch?v=pWO239wZiEg
youtu.be/0qF5_P2e_T0?t=579
youtube.com/watch?v=PRJxg8q75m4
youtube.com/watch?v=OQP_gdjpXng
youtube.com/watch?v=wyB1XxoR_lw
youtube.com/watch?v=D_5_xQ7KVRM
youtube.com/watch?v=d2NQe8z0drM
youtube.com/watch?v=CQpxNA-uku4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474362729768.webm
vimeo.com/167423108
liveleak.com/view?i=c99_1473244725
liveleak.com/view?i=e2f_1472745212
liveleak.com/view?i=6fb_1473571755
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-27/how-turkey-exports-isis-oil-world-scientific-evidence
marsecreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PAPER-on-CRUDE-OIL-and-ISIS.pdf
arretsurinfo.ch/french-cement-company-in-syria-buys-oil-from-isis-documents/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/05/turkey-kilis-rare-refugee-integration-160511102644814.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for YPG

Long live FSA! Assad is a criminal.

Assad is going to lose.
/thread.

anyone looking at the un security council meeting?
the usa strong and independent woman gave her speech, all about muh feels and medieval siege and how litle girls are losing their family and, to top it off, how the civilians cant bake bread

and whytf they dont translate the chinese

rt.com/on-air/360565-unsc-syria-urgent-meeting/

Venezuela BTFOing some appeal-to-emotion jihadi shills

I'm watching it. Yeah too bad they don't have translators, now its speaking the venezuela guy, at least I can understand him.

webtv.un.org/

what does it mean?

>Moderates applying moderate torture

liveleak.com/view?i=cda_1474768262

Try to find the hit that finish him

assad tortures WAAAYYY worst than this

They got nice quads

Proof ?

>worst
fuck off buddy

If you actually need him to provide proof then you're a fucking retard. Do you really find it hard to believe that a dude who has no problem killing his own people and gassing them wouldn't also torture them badly.

your point being?

Reminder to all the autistes in here that life isn't a dichotomy. You don't have to pick a side. You can be against both the FSA and Assad.

Fuck off with this Ken Roth-tier garbage retard

This

Well that is fair enough at least

I dont remember anyone here saying you HAVE to pick a side though

Is bakery of Afrin still there?

This turkroach piece of shit just killed 5 people. We need to get tough and recognise the problem.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

Why is it so hard to believe that he tortures peoples. This is like someone asking for proof that the US spys on people. If you actually think the claim is in question you are a retard.

>If you actually want evidence before you believe a claim you are a retard. Do you really find it hard to believe one baseless claim after another?

Burden of proof is with you.

It's called realism, you should try it sometime.

Everybody in the end still does though even if nobody said you had to.

People who go to malls are degenerate.

I didn't say that the FSA and al-nusra didn't torture. Try a better argument next time.

This. Crusades when?

And the burden of autism is on your mom.

So realism only allows for dichotomies?

He wasn't an islamist you piece of shit patato fuck, He killed some degenerate scum,lol

Reminder to all that people like this ar ethe reason Status quo cannot change, and people who benefit from stupidity of apathetic loosers are well aware of that and of course capitalize from it.

>Hey good goy politicians don't represent people why care about politics if no one ever represents you and everyone is corrupt.

Wow, they're really beating the Shi'ite out of him!

Why hasn't jihadjulian been taken out and gutted in the city square?

>fund and arm islamists
>islamists use civvies as human shields
>civvies get bombed during attacks on islamists
>complain about civvies getting bombed
What a schizophrenic stance from the western countries.

it has nothing to do with being moderate

>gassing
CIA pls go

it germany the preferred punishment is cucking by immigrant

West: kurds are good guys
>kurdish district in Aleppo continiously shelled and attacked by radical jihadists
West: radical moderate jihadists are good guys

When did the west ever have a logical stance on Syria?

Has the "Euphrates shield" collapsed already?
What a clownish sample for Turkish incompetence.

>British cuck lamments about Russia not discerning between not so moderate terrorists and moderate terrorists at UN
>moderate terrorists release another warcrime video on the same day

Sometimes I think they are actually not working together at all.

Yes your mom cleaned 800 km area,right?
Fucking cuck

well they have force justifications of virtue on the populations somehow.

thanks Woodrow.

The Jews really need to come up with new atrocity propaganda. You'd think "gassing" would have lost it's edge in the WWII shoah myth

>What a clownish sample for Turkish incompetence
This, it only proves that turks and arabs aren't so different after all.

Another false dichotomy appears.

SOON
O
O
N

How can I help to destroy the Iranian and Russian economy?

>t. finland nigger who has no power and army
kek

they have to pretend it's together for [perceived] cooperation among nations to please their globalist boners

Why are south africans such good goys?

Fuck

Well both of them are already non-existent so I would say job well done.

It's time that Assad steps down and pays for his crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

Fug u

>OK OK our side are terrorists but Assad is much worse trust me the guy who told you jihadist beheaders are peacefull democrats fighting for human rights

Turkey is lucky they are not neighboured to Yemen.

>cleaned
lol. ISIS retreaded without much casualties. Now they play ping pong with your moderate headcutters and recapture villages.
No wonder Obama is sick of your incompetence and thinks about arming the YPG directly and with better stuff. He needs a big success against ISIS for Clinton before the election after all. Something Turkey sabotaged.

That wasn't my argument at all, read again.

No, it means understanding that no matter how much you hate both sides deep within your fluffy heart, the fact remains that they are warring to destroy one another and you going "la la la you're both evul I can't hear youuuuu" does not change this. Nobody fully agrees with their candidate / country / terrorist group / whatever but they support whatever they do because they think it's not as bad as the other one. What you're suggesting would work if there was no hot conflict (like the jews vs muslims false dichotomy).

>le 6000 M60s from '60s
xd

Damnit.

>I don't have opinion
>I am neutral
>Therefore i am superior.

Nah it looks to me that you are just a passive pussy nu male who can't share his opinions.

>someone dies in police custody
>this means the whole country needs to be devoured in jihadist violence and its justified
Okay, when does the regime overthrow start in America?

>or will have will be

i haven't touched a syria general since the start of the year.

why are there anti-assad shitposters in here? last time i checked these threads were pretty much completely anti-ISIS and anti-rebel.

what the fuck happened?

I was reading about Christianity in Syria and came upon this

>On 31 January 1973, Assad implemented the new Constitution which led to a national crisis. Unlike previous constitutions, this one did not require that the president of Syria must be a Muslim, leading to fierce demonstrations in Hama, Homs and Aleppo organized by the Muslim Brotherhood and the ulama. They labeled Assad as the "enemy of Allah" and called for a jihad against his rule. Robert D. Kaplan has compared Assad's coming to power to "an untouchable becoming maharajah in India or a Jew becoming tsar in Russia—an unprecedented development shocking to the Sunni majority population which had monopolized power for so many centuries."

So I understand a Jew or a Christian gaining power as a powerful clerical figure or a monarch would lead to protests or fury, but as a President? Did the Muslim Brotherhood need to chimp out over this?

A fucking charging cable.

Leopard 2 when?

Faggot

Reddit and Cred Forums raids happened.

No turks= no scum

Listen to me retard,ISIS didn't want to fight against a Real army an retreade from jarabulus. We only sent 50 tanks and 200 soldiers for operation
wait when we launch 41 k troops
^;)

Cuckraut

I mean Americans kevitch at the possibility of Obama being muslim, so is it really that different.

Butthurt jihadi shills have occasionally come in before but yeah theyre more common now

Turks and their diaspora mostly. Thread got more popular too, so we have other newcomers. I don't mind if someone is pro-FSA as long as they bother to defend their point, but the turks are genociding the thread IQ so shitposting is the norm now

gjhfghdf

whats Aleppo?

why'd you take off your name, onur?

>this one did not require that the president of Syria must be a Muslim
I can't wait when Trump and Putin retake Constantinople, and Assad getting to be the first man baptized in the Hagia Sofia after nearly 600 years.

Shows how retarded some of the radical Sunnis are in Syria

I'm pretty sure the only reason Cred Forums fags support Assad is because is blue-eyed. If abu-bakr al baghdadi had blonde hair and blue eyes most of Cred Forums would be muslim by now.

I'm not him stupid nigger

>the 41k troops meme
you also forgot to blame the US for your failures and incompetence. The arab armies do this all the time, too. And in the end of the day, you're pretty much the same sandniggers after all.
What is your glorious army waiting for? Why are your moderate headcutters getting killed like flies? Why is the ISIS allowed to RECAPTURE villages? Either Incompetence or you don't want to fight ISIS.

why plebbit and Cred Forums? why are they so fucking butthurt about assad?

that's a load of garbage and you know it

Ukraine now.. ready for butthurt

>I can't wait when Trump and Putin retake Constantinople, and Assad getting to be the first man baptized in the Hagia Sofia after nearly 600 years.

This is what americans believe

lmao

Atatürk is of my father and Mehmet the Conqueror is my grandfather , I'll destroy any of you soft pussies that tries to seperate my god loving country

hey hey ho ho assad must go (to aleppo to feast on the tears of """"moderates"""")

You may as well be, my "definitely not onur" friend

>Atatürk is of my father and Mehmet the Conqueror is my grandfather
Comedy gold, Onur.

sorry to ruin your evening, but the onur meme was a dumb fucking attention whoring by the perpetual faggot minnesota

ottoman when played along with it for fun, but it doesn't exist, there is no little quaint secret and intrigue laden identity shit regarding OW

you dumb coward numale

Ok bulgarian

Lol listening to Ukraine.

They literally suck NATO dick and just trow allegations as facts.

I guess they just got their shity script from Kikes

JUST

Arm*nian spotted

No, you're a brainwashed puppet, probably a shill also because it's clear you're bluepilled. The US and Israel started this war in an attempt at 'regime change' - that's undeniable (pic related). Israel is openly supporting ISIS, the US pretend it's not. There's absolutely no good reason to be in Syria except ... I don't know, did the US want to display for all the world to see how it's controlled by the jews and is Israel's bitch? That's the only plausible reason we're in the ME , some ritual in humiliation for the goy puppet

If you read this and don't reply Assad will lose.

you must be seriously retarded to think this post was believable

try harder next time

Is Trump an Israeli plot as well. Fuck off.

Yeah it was some generic "offensive on east Aleppo is a warcrime, youre just supposed to leave half of your biggest city in insurgent hands" bullshit

Who comes up with this bullshit? Its clear none of the rebel groups gave a fuck about the ceasefire, what the fuck are they supposed to do, wait until they die of old age?

Still commented.

The solution is simple. For the good of the German people as much as of all mankind, Germany must be destroyed. In its stead, we must restore the full diversity of German cultures, freed from the rule of Berlin and its never-ending cycle of destruction and resentment, free to live peacefully within a European confederation.

Do Americans hate Assad because he's white?

Someone should make some Evangelion related Syria/Assad/Putin memes.

first time here, be short and tell me who is the good guy.

Read the picture you idiot. It's even highlighted for you

I bet you still think Saddam was using WMDs on his own people to

Every time the jews want to get the goys to due something they pump out atrocity propaganda , it happened in WWII also. It's really a large part of the how the US gave up it's sovereignty

Israel as always is the good guy. The Chosen People will get all the land that was promised to them.

that's fucked up man

Yes, just like how Serbia are the badguys for defending themselves against headchoppers.

Assad

you have to go

Nato

seconded

this!
/thread

Assad:
Non-sectarian, doesnt employ sectarian rhetoric
Enjoys pretty high support amongst Syrian population
Has support of the most modern and developed part of the population (Damascus, coast)
Has most of the population, which live decent lives in government controlled areas
Rebels who surrender get amnesty

'FSA':
Allied with Al-Qaeda and powerless without them
Sectarian, 99% Sunni. All of their opponents are "shia dogs" etc. FSA commanders said ethnic cleansing is fine.
Enjoy low support amongst Syrian population
Has its support in the backwards and poor Sunni areas.
Have much fewer civilians, who live shitty lives in their areas, partially because these extremists have been dragging on the war
Syrian soldiers who surrender are beheaded

Pepeplanes over Syria ready to drop some KEK over the moderate beheaders

youtube.com/watch?v=7cL9HQOpfpU

GUYS

Al-Jaafari is up!!!

>pic related

first for moderate democracy-loving automatic bakery generators

Any changes in Aleppo today? As of last night, SAA and allies retreated from most of Handarat Camp.

96959971299735797649980199823998517If you read this and don't reply Assad will lose.

Fuck you.

what in the fuck is that post

Assad will win

Enjoy ban XD

See

>Shitposting edition

Kek.
Syrian ambassador to UN invokes Kafka when talking about the West bitching at UN security council.
Then goes on to mention the lying to King Lear from Shakespear.

I am liking this Syrian ambassador. He seems to have a good reading list.

Why don't you test that theory, CIA, I need a good laugh and easily referencable proof of how fucking stupid you really are.

RARE
A
R
E

>Reee

the fuck?

Aleepo?
What's that

He is very based.

Newfag
e
w
f
a
g

why the fuck isnt al-Jaafari just speaking English

his english is better than this translator

Jaafari is based as fuck
Heres some good material:
youtube.com/watch?v=q6DSEkehMAI
youtube.com/watch?v=pWO239wZiEg

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Enjoy your (You)

reee

It's a series of tubes.

Island Cuck
s
l
a
n
d

C
u
c
k

it wasn't a single isolated case, and he didn't die in police custody he was tortured for opposing the assad regime, educate yourself a little im making you look like an idiot here

Hey newfriend

i hate those sockpuppets.

Educate yourselves.

>After the conquest of Constantinople, Mehmed claimed the title "Caesar" of the Roman Empire (Qayser-i Rûm), based on the assertion that Constantinople had been the seat and capital of the Roman Empire since 330 AD, and whoever possessed the Imperial capital was the ruler of the Empire.[12] The contemporary scholar George of Trebizond supported his claim.[13][14] The claim was recognized by the Eastern Orthodox Church, but not by the Catholic Church and most of, if not all, Western Europe. Gennadius Scholarius, a staunch antagonist of the West because of the Sack of Constantinople committed by the Western Catholics led by Latins and theological controversies between the two Churches, had been enthroned the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople-New Rome with all the ceremonial elements and ethnarch (or milletbashi) status by the Sultan himself in 1454, and in turn Gennadius II recognized Mehmed the Conqueror as successor to the throne.[15][16][17] Mehmed also had a blood lineage to the Byzantine Imperial family: his predecessor, Sultan Orhan I, had married a Byzantine princess, and Mehmed claimed descent from John Tzelepes Komnenos.[18]

Youre using a dead kid as an excuse for jihadi uprising. Fuck off.

Nobody said that Assad is an angel and that he should be president of Syria forever, but the current "opposition" needs to be BTFO first before Syria can progress

it's ok Onur, no one is attacking Istanbul

This lad is alright in my books.

BASED!!

WE

[CHINA SPEAKING AT UN]:
>Ching chong dog meat, rice soy sauce.Diao ni ma hei!!!

So guys, what is going on here? Are the FSA on holiday?

O

lmgtfy 'police brutality usa yt'

FSA capures villages, ISIS recaptures them.
Rinse and repeat.

They cancelled the operations of al bab because of defection and setbacks after the isis offensive.

Turkey got their buffer and separated the Kurdish cantons so why continue? :^)

Isis took 20 villages from them and so they stopped talking and updating their map

better to die free than live on your knees

After ISIS captured 20 villages back from them they basically stopped talking and updating their maps

turkroaches eternally BTFO
youtu.be/0qF5_P2e_T0?t=579

K, keep me posted.

no

and I'm pretty sure you are a newfag.

Keep providing air support for terrorists, good job.
Hopefully next 9/11 will be nuclear

turkroach gives birth at 10.36 into the video
watch mini turkos getting eaten alive
what a feast

Ur retard

> life under ISIS and other “moderate” beheaders
> free

Stop the hate dude. Assad and the SAA is the best thing that has happened to the Arab and Muslim world. We finally got these super racists dudes who think all Arabs and Muslims are goatfuckers, siding with the Syrian ARAB army and even buying T shirts with based Assad on it.

I will take red pilling of racists anyday bro.

YA ALLAH YA ALI YA BASHAR!

fsa is not a monolith, there are secular groups

How's the new 'coalition' holding up? Meme or nay?

Al-Qaeda and friends make absolutely ZERO effort to make a "free" country

meanwhile in Damascus people can do whatever the fuck they want, heck theres fucking gaybars and nightclubs in Damascus and shit and those faggots and clubbers are coexisting with more strict muslims also resident in the city

the Syrian government has shown that nationalism can be a binding factor for a middle eastern country and that they can create stability
your jihadis are fucking shit.

The person who post this will die at the next sooting/knifing attack in USA.

Turks want to break the Kurd line with own army/rebel proxies because Turkeys don't like Kurds at all.

>Replying yourself
Fa got

youtube.com/watch?v=PRJxg8q75m4
youtube.com/watch?v=OQP_gdjpXng
youtube.com/watch?v=wyB1XxoR_lw
youtube.com/watch?v=D_5_xQ7KVRM
youtube.com/watch?v=d2NQe8z0drM

Hehe I am only cherry picking.

What will Turkey do if the Afrin front of the SDF advances to Al Bab?
Master USA doesn't allow them to attack them.
But I guess Afrin YPG (being the weakest of the cantons) wiithout air support won't be able to get far.

> FSA
> secular
kek

Salty newfag
Never had one of those before.

better picture (from a pro-SDF source obviously)

they will let them take it, because it would soften isis and make it easier for turkey to take it from SDF after they take it from isis

I don't think that would happen since Kurds only do what USA tells them to do. And right now USA can not work it out with Turkey so I guess they are on hiatus now or something.

But Turkey will def not allow it to connect no matter what.

nigger island.

your whole little league team is full of niggers.

fuck

Advancing on Isis is like hot knife on a butter.
Really makes me think why is Turkey failing.

I'm actually muslim.

don't underestimate determination of free peoples

BASED

>inb4 remove this.

How can they bomb hospitals and bakeries? Its almost like they don't want to drag this on for as long as possible.

If this is an Assad safe space I will gladly remove it famalachan.

That's how terrorists should be dealt with, no harm done here

Really made me think....

>muh safespaces

Hello?? This is /sg/, a pro-Assad general. GTFO with this shit.

They are all Arabs anyway it is in their genes

SDF is the reason why Syria hasn't collapsed yet, stop hatin

This

The Kurds can't take Al Bab without air support.

And when Kurds fight against ISIS it would be easier for Turkey to gain territory.

While I do agree that if I were on the battlefield and I lost my family/friends to the opposing army. If I ever caught one of them I would smack the shit out of them. I think anyone here would.

But these footages are from 2011 during the protests. These were all unarmed civilians that got this kind of a treatment, which led to an armed uprising. All of this was before the FSA/AQ/ISIS. (You) me if this made you think.

>tfw you'll never have a sexy pale roach waifu

NATO is our whore.

Memorize that.

Without us, NATO ceases to exist.

And if we leave NATO and join Russia, you all will fucking learn Russian as a second language and watch as every single SJW and fag is exterminated bu Turko-Russian troops.

>those leather pants
me thinks she is a dirty sloot.

Do you like GeoPolotics and booze?

Then this Thread is for you, it is currently making the debate drinking games rules. Come help!

I understand that sanctions on civils brings escalation of conflict but I've seen 1981 happenings in Poland and I know it's the only way to deal with angry mob before they turn into armed to the teeth mob.

are you trying to build a fort?
a fort of replies?

yeah and they now have to play safely. Turkey and the fsa roaches can always start to atack them in their territory.

How come Aleppo isn't flattened with the kind of huge rocket artillery attacks when Russia first got involved. youtube.com/watch?v=CQpxNA-uku4

MOOOODS

Your inability to understand what does the definition of safespace means is amusing.

I will try not to give you joy in you misery that is life of a NEET leecher, but a mere possibility of you sharing your opinion with us destroys any claim of this place being a safespace.

For your slow brain, i will give you an example like.... Tumblr.. yes, try to share your opinion there and if it differs from the "mainstream" one, you will get censored.

Now, what you are doing is just destroying /sg/ group cohesion which basically meas that you are shitposting.

You see a lot of people here have different opinion and a lot of people here have differen reasons in why they are interested in this conflict, the debates, memes and competition while watching conflict makes this group different than many before.

I hope that in little of your brain you have you can realize that you are literally wasting time "trolling" anonymous people, does this give you joy, do you actuelly think you will convert anyone... I don't know, but i know that you are wasting your time. Autist.

Explain Finnbro. Are we or are we not in a Assad safe space right now?

Yeah but why do I keep seeing ''NOT ALL MUSLIMS AND ARABS'' propaganda get spread around here? I see all these majority white countries support Assad and it's soldiers even though they act Arab cause they ARE Arab. Yet when the FSA does some Arab shit they all say look at those beheaders! So I am confused, is it all Arabs or not?

This lad is alright in my books.

I do have to admit she is top tier wife. Find me any other arab leaders wife that looks so happy and dresses like sloot hehehe.

You might be right Polandbro. I just live in the most none important country where almost nothing happens so seeing all this shit triggers me. But I still think cracking down on them is 100% alright, humiliating them, making them sing YA BASHAR U DA BEST to fuck with them is just over the top. This isn't only making sure they stop acting like this, this is just to treat them like shit and as a second class citizen in Syria.

Didn't read, here is an Assad for you.

kek

apparently Aleppo has no water now? is that going to be a problem?

>Are we or are we not in a Assad safe space right now?
No, we are in turk safe space right now.

first time ive posted in one of these threads

Idk, maybe terrorist can surrender to ebil Assad and get some nice clean estrogen free water?

When did it all go wrong? Can I reverse it? I feel bad at times that people have to resort to refugee tier and escape to Telegram. I swear I can change if you only let me.

reeee

Bashar the giraffe must go.

Cabuk sil bunu!

Stop posting frogs, newfag. Pepe isn't a funny meme anymore. Oh, and get a job.

>assad tortures WAAAYYY worst than this
Not as bad as Isreal

Some of them can control their urges sometimes
Like Hezbollah is good at that

No, the ospreys are already working on that.

Syria needs someone like pinochet

Not my fault that niggers like baseball.
It's a good thing though. It means they all move to the US to try and join the MLB.

Thanks for being such a cuck America.

ik lach me dood hier kanker sukkel

You are the best poster in /sg/ trust me
kek

they should have killed these subhumans

Naah, pinochet didnt had meme bombs.

and you are the worst cockroach

Fuck you. Reply to this or Isis and isreal will take over Syria.

Fuck you. Ahmed will lick your asshole in his sleep.

save pic related for later use
Holland has seen a lot of violence in XVII century, not to mention internal dynasty wars and Spain invading them. And also you must take notice that they're arabs so they're much more prone to violence. Who isn't with the regime is against it they think and now we have this mess.. Anyway Assad must win to ensure geopolitical stability.

the oppression of syrians by assad is like the oppression of Palestinians by israel

israel is supported by america (hate sunnis)
assad is supported by iran (hare sunnis)

FRESH MAP

makes me giddy thinking about all those dutch bitches in heat I'll rape

with the occasional dutch femboy who slurps my semen watches nearby

oh hello underage. so you are from here.
don't shitpost on other chans please
or i'll call your father
ty.

learn how to speak roach

Ping-pong battles

Assad will WIN

This man believes in a russian-america coalition in syria, what about you?

dafuq is going on in /sg/ I don't even

sg/ is dead

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474362729768.webm

>>>>>>T*ru

Depends what that coalition would do

Naah pepe adds the extra expression so I won't stop posting white supremacist pepe, that I can not do.

I already have a job, if you cared enough to follow my fanpage you can see that many times I have posted BRB job, you can even find out what kind of a job I have cause that is also out there.

Here have an Hezbollah pic for you. As long as WE know what Arabs ar like it is ok. These white people lose their country and culture to Arabs and the most racist that supposedly hate the shit out of arabs come on a Thai imageboard and they suddenly ALSO support the Arabs. I swear, it is like in their genes to get cucked. They just don't learn.

I did all for you senpai, just to get noticed.

Cheers Polandbro.

Yeah I mean obviously back in the history there have been enough problems. But I mean more as in modern world Dutchland. We really don't have that much crazy shit going on internally either. Last terrorist related act was in 1977. We had some politican getting killed etc but like, I feel as safe as it can be really.

And yeah I do understand why you would support Assad now if you look at all the other factions, I am not denying that. People are saying that if FSA or some other faction takes over it would turn into Iran. I am saying if they took over, other factions would not agree and the war would continue on, so basically the chaos would continue if any other faction than Assad is at the government.

All I am saying is that Assad is not an angle and his army did indeed beat people up/humiliate them to add more fire to the fuel and was one of the reasons the people took arms. Even if Assad is the best choice now, he might have able to prevent this if he just stepped down and had democratic elections for example.

But we are in deep shit now and half of the country is already destroyed or in ruins so if Assad comes out as victor in this war. Can you really call it a victory?

According to him, kill all the terrorists.

Sorry, meant to link this. Not based Danny Devito.

>he might have able to prevent this if he just stepped down and had democratic elections for example
democratic elections are impossible in countries without democratic culture. It would have ended even worse than in Egypt.

They only understand force.

Any details about the southern parts of aleppo ? Hows it going in sheikh sa'eed ?

What are Kurds doing in Alleppo?

>And yeah I do understand why you would support Assad now if you look at all the other factions
Eh, the dillema of "lesser evil"
>if FSA or some other faction takes over it would turn into Iran
I believe Iran would be a safe heaven compared to what people troubled by war and death can create on the fallout-like enviroment.
>All I am saying is that Assad is not an angle and his army did indeed beat people up/humiliate them to add more fire to the fuel and was one of the reasons the people took arms.
Unfortunelly even if he was indeed able to observe and condemn every act of violence or injustice on his people, his regime still needs to rule with "iron fist", so the illiterate majority of Sunnis know who rules them. Basically it would've been a whole lotta easier if he declared himself a king.
>But we are in deep shit now and half of the country is already destroyed or in ruins so if Assad comes out as victor in this war. Can you really call it a victory?
Yes, I believe it can be called a victory, tough a phyrric one.
pic unrelated

Das ist das Kurdenviertel. Seit 2012 kontrollieren die das. Beschützen sozusagen nur ihre Leute und sind mit der SAA und FSA mehr oder weniger neutral, wobei sie der SAA geholfen haben die Castello Road zu erobern

new fag

thats the Kurdish district of Aleppo, its been there for a long time

the Kurdish district of Aleppo is one of the biggest redpills to the failure and retardation of US policy in Syria, see so the Kurds are fighting for their lives against jihadi cunts in that district, and they get their supplies through the Syrian government Aleppo

Thanks lads

We're impressed by your language learning skills Abdul, but it's english-based imageboard

This.
Keep posting those white supremacist frogs.

In case youre looking for more information heres a documentary a filmmaker made in Sheikh Maqsoud (the Kurdish district)

Shows their daily battles against jihadi cunts

vimeo.com/167423108

t. conquered in 1 week

Fuck off spineless dutch gamma

Avenge your 300 murdered civilians first

I do agree that mentality plays a VERY big role in having a democratic government. But you can not just say, oh the people there fuck goats so let them have an iron fist dictator to keep them in check.

Compared to other middle eastern countries, Syria had a good enough open minded people and they were more ''modern'' compared to other countries. The peoples culture/mentality changes quickly by each generation. Now with TV and the internet that speeds up even more.

We can argue if it was the right time or not, but I still believe democracy is the only way cause you can not have this government culling uprisings every 30-40 year cause the new generation wants change. This also shows you that this kind of government does not work without bloodshed.

I would have to be Syrian living in Syria to fully know the extend of tensions between groups before the 2011 but I believe it would have been possible.

And yes, I might be wrong.

I already assume there is too much hate and too many fucked up people by war that I don't feel like all these groups that fought each other would forget so easily. I would expect more religious and racial hate than ever before. But this is inevitable now anyway.

Right now, there definitely has to be a dictator/king like ruler to keep people in check after the war to lower chaos and tension as much as possible. Democratic way is absolutely not possible anymore that I can agree on.

Fucking Hillary ruined Pepe for me. Everytime I post it I ask my self if I am racist or not REEEE

ex-shia sunni convert btfo's shia dude

liveleak.com/view?i=c99_1473244725

"I am not a racist, I hate everybody irrelevant of other issues."

Would be cool.

> kek keep dreaming

it's called pyrrhonic scepticism and can be dated back at least to ancient greeks like sextus empiricus.

Much obliged, good sir.

* Would've been cool cause it's not going to happen
>Democratic way is absolutely not possible anymore that I can agree on.
Don't be dellusional, democracy barelly works where it was created. I cannot imagine arabs getting the idea of "voting" at all. Note that I'm monarchist myself and imo I should be king of Poland.

isn't this show raher irrelevant. the significant deals are struck in bilateral meetings. also it seems like russia had enough anyways. no more goodwill deals.

>tfw not a pro syrian government warlord carving out a principality for himself on the frontlines fucking around as much as I can before the war is over
>tfw won't disappear afterwards with as much money as possible and many souvenirs from the war

Sorry Stanislav. But you will hardly find a more german german than me in this thread.

Its kinde disgusting for me when somesone thinks i'm a skittle or roach...

that oily skin is an evolutionary advantage, a post-human trait that eases our monster girth 9 inch brown dicks slide and stretch the staggeringly tight Dutch pussies

I like him he reminds me of my dearly departed uncle...
I'd barrel bomb some "non combatants" for him any day of the week.

the meeting is indeed pretty irrelevant

its a chance for people to spew their "poor citizens of Aleppo" rhetoric while completely flat out ignoring the majority of citizens are in gov Aleppo

Egypt, Venezuela and of course al-Jaafari had some good statements tho

yes but but now there is a hospital integrated into it and the places serves as a hub for medical suppplies for babies so it won't stay for too long. only chance would be to integrate an isis outpost in the building. but then again the us could mistake them for saa and bomb the shit out of it. poor msf always at the wrong place.

Sorry friend, I just couldn't pass the occasion to make this joke. I respect our thousand years old mutual history and have nothing against you based on our historical relations.

>Syria had a good enough open minded people and they were more ''modern'' compared to other countries
well, modern is relative. You have big support for islamist movements among the poorer sunni population. Under Hafiz, Baathism, Pan-Arabism and the ideology of a "Syrian frontstate against Zionism" amalgamated the poorer classes and the government (together with very expensive socialist freebies). Now, Baathism is officiale done for, the Pan-Arabism has been called out as the joke it is and the you have huge parts of the backwards, conservative-islamic population who are alienated from the government.
Those poor sunni masses are a majority among the sunni population. The open minded people exist. They even started the (peaceful) protests. But as soon as the fighting started, the islamists (who vastly outnumber them) took over and "stole" the revolution.

get a room faggots

Talks about raping women, posts a photo of the gayest "sport" invented by mankind...

Dear roach, remove yourself .

800 already? wasn't your fm talking about planning to expand your shitzone to 500 sqkm in total today...

No real offense taken friend.

I wish my country would be more than Poland regarding the refugee shit...

yes that was promised to the shemites.
but those living there now are no descendants of shem. also it is only legitimate after the return of their messiah. as long as that didn't happen settling there as a jew is blasphemy. read your book my friend.

liveleak.com/view?i=e2f_1472745212

>I wish my country would be more than Poland regarding the refugee shit...
And I do indeed wish that your country was more like Poland based on ethnicity statistics.
There will be a time when white men stand together - no matter the nationality - against these muslim hordes!

look everyone knows you love to buy isis oil and supply them with weapons. why are you pretending not to be friends with isis now?

You are just frustrated that soon You will be drowned in a refugee flood.

Found the sunni dog...

>RT memes
>Turkey oil memes
oil at 5 dollars a barrel made Turkey so fucking rich. Turkey just decides to go and get oil from isis for 2 dollars a barrel. Yeah man, completely right

Holy shit once we had this savages too then this shit forbidden by government now they are donating blood instead of this

>Iraqi Shia leader: 'We'll Fight in Yemen if Iran/Hezbollah give orders, sheep better than Saud Family'

liveleak.com/view?i=6fb_1473571755

>turkey has been in syria for 1 month and a bit
>already lost 10 men and 6+ tanks

check'd

haha subhuman shia goatfucker detected

Nah, found the agnostic who would gladly put one between your eyes. Lived near Shia for 10 years and liked them more than some Orthodox neighbors, 2 sunnis came and ruined the complex.

>Don't be dellusional, democracy barelly works where it was created.

KEK'd.

Syrian Arabs are not like for example Talabin who fucks young boys. But yeah, I do get that compared to an European person who watches debates, checks party policies. These uneducated people vote by their emotions and what suits with their religion best. But uneducated people are in every country. Before 2011, it wasn't like these guys would ever consider beheading people and burning people. War happened and shit got extreme.

I am talking about pre-2011 though. And I already stated I don't really know how the situation was before that and how these different religious groups/ethnicity got along with each other. Even in a democratic country we have Martial Law is things get out of hand. So if these groups were indeed at each others throat the whole time, then ofcourse Democracy would not be able to work. Would Syria really turn into a islamic shithole if Assad peacefully step down and held democratic elections?

not needed, Houthi goatherders are already beating the Saudis

>RT memes
sure you fucktard

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-27/how-turkey-exports-isis-oil-world-scientific-evidence

marsecreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PAPER-on-CRUDE-OIL-and-ISIS.pdf

kek
everyone in the ''syria'' buys oil from isis including assad himself

Shut up you sissy faggot
arretsurinfo.ch/french-cement-company-in-syria-buys-oil-from-isis-documents/
assad buys isis oil as well and most probably k*rds too. because remember, in the russian presentation isis oil was passing through PYD region carried by hundreds of trucks so impossible not to notice, unless k*rds are that inept.

that russian presentation was hillarious with top tier graphix etc.

Turkey doesn't trade directly with ISIS, but third party people buy oil from them

I hope you get killed by a refugee using a knief and die.

>I am talking about pre-2011 though
Oh, I do, too. The slow collapse of the "poor sunnis-government baathist social contract" happened in the decade before that.
>Would Syria really turn into a islamic shithole if Assad peacefully step down and held democratic elections?
I guess a muslim brotherhood president would be elected (inb4 "Assad got 84% in the election!"), of course with the "help" of the "friends of syria". The minorities and especially the alawites would try to seperate and then, guess what, civil war yet again.

wow nice meme, compliments to the creator
i really, really, really liked the edge on that meme, very spicy

You guys will witness a Turkish airdrop operation soon, at least 10K troops will participate, I have my sources

And their puppets have already lost over a dozen villages to ISIS, just how fucking ineffectual is Turkey

After the first ten seconds that sport makes you too tiree to get an erection.No homo at all.

wow they really want to feed the syrians with their kepab gj

agnostics dont get triggered by videos showing how subhuman shias are, nice try imam reza

oh ok so first it's rt blunter. then after i provide proof everyone is doing it^^ impressive rehtorical skills you have my friend.
and your 'proof' to your claim, that the syrian gouvernment does buy oil from isis is an article about a french company (which is linked to cillary btw). great.

i'm not sure which russian presentation you are trying to make fun of, since i didn't mention any such thing.

i love you.

i'm just slapping you with your ridiculous claims. you don't have to get emotional about this.

You better be ready for a massive Syrian refugee wave into your continent

You are warned. Now bend the knee ^;)
i love you too

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/05/turkey-kilis-rare-refugee-integration-160511102644814.html
I for one welcome the Arabization of t*rkish land.

what would it take for Israeli intervention?

holy shit is that your last defense? no matter what you argue about you always return to this line. pathetic...

>HAHA look at that russia jet we backstabbed, vodka BTFO

some time later

>RUSSIA is our greatest ally, chirp chirp chirp

fucking roaches, finsih Bannerlord and get nuked

NEW THREAD

>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
because those terrorists were
m o d e r a t e t e r r o r i s t s

someone post that image of russo-turkish war series where they get btfo every time

>MUH OTTO

^;)
we've hundreds thousands of refugee and that didn't happen to us. we treat them like shit. landlords are milking their money, they work 1/3 of average wage, they are basically slave. this is your fault europe.

Muck.:3