Here's how Trump can win the presidency in two words

Here's how Trump can win the presidency in two words

>legalize
>weed

Landslide victory thanks to millennials flooding the poll booths to smoke the herbal Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpx.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/03/16/2167702616630958.abstract?rss=1
therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/marijuana-for-losers-and-degenerates/
youtube.com/watch?v=lOAgwIxpQOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that strategy is really working for the libertarian party.

He's already stated he would like the states to decide for themselves

flip colorado

Libertarian party is shit only good thing they offer is legal weed

>millennials
>voting

If that strategy would of worked Hillary would be pandering for these fags

Well how about ending the contradiction that allows feds to raid state-approved marijuana businesses? As long as it remains federally illegal the states are not really in charge

Yeah, and we could get the black vote by promising reparations and gibsmedats and siding with BLM!

Fuck you and fuck that. I'm not cucking just so we can get some degenerates on board. It wouldn't flip that many libcucks and it'd probably make a decent amount of conservatives turn their noses. The Herbal Jew is degenerate and only fucking losers smoke that shit.

>only fucking losers smoke that shit

[citation needed]

>legalize weed
Isn't the way the presidency works. It's a fucking state issue.

That's how he could lose the presidency with a landslide defeat.

I swear pot heads are some of the stupidest people who only think about themselves and their """"community"""" of weed

>Federally a schedule I illegal drug
>State issue

Choose one

cpx.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/03/16/2167702616630958.abstract?rss=1

Here you go, loser.

Especially considering that most weedfags are probably already in solid blue states that aren't flipping anyway, and the vast majority of weedfags are too lazy to even bother showing up to the polls. Just as their main man Bernie.

>Mfw daily user overperforming in highly competitive highly lucrative industry and maintaining my legal pot farm

Stay assmad faggot

>muh anecdotes

I don't think you're in any position to be calling someone a nigger

Easily. It's a state issue.

colonize moon
/thread

imagine going to the moon for vacation , why even bother with dubai

t. Can't read

Buttblasted faggot probably drinks beer

>hurr muh durr, let's get me sum terbaccer n some good alcabooze up in me, that way I can die from either the cancer jew or the cirrhosis of the liver jew!
>no sense in smokin that devils lettuce, it's too benign for me!

He can't, he's got that fat fuck Chris Christie in his ear.

>legalize weed
>worked for 2016 girl
>bring back jobs
>drug test
>termination due to thc content
>le peepee
>le poopoo

Millennials btfo

Despite smoking pot myself nearly every day after work, I wouldn't want Trump to legalize it.

It's much easier for me to call up a dealer and just have him come drive out down my street. Plus a lot cheaper.

It's pretty much like any other drug, in the sense that whether it's legal or not I'm still going to use it along with the millions of others lol.

Legalization isn't as big of a priority to the large percentage of druggies/potheads as you think, since most don't let their governments dictate their lives anyway.

Christie's going to jail soon for bridgegate.

Also Trump's stance is 'legalize it federally, let the states then decide'.

It's basically a cop out for the religious part of the Republican party which is all "DRUGS R BAD GUIZE".

maybe he's Canadian

Its the fucking "steve-o-millenials" poster again. Your threads are already in the spam territory. Cuntnugget.

Hidden

>the president has the power to change legislation

It'll work, apparently, because nobody seems to even know what the president has the power to do.

Hillary's next secret weapon. It worked for weedman sadly...

who are you quoting?

>why even bother with dubai
ce tigan manelar prost trebuie sa fii daca visul tau umed e sa te duci in dubai.
doamne ce tigan prost esti.

If weed is legalized does that kill the case to test welfare recipients for drug use?

Disabling fire alarm system to smoke da ganja. I hope you die in your sleep.

couldn't your guy just keep selling even if it was legalized? wouldn't he be cheaper than going to a dispensary?

Trump is far more likely to opt for legalization. He will never call for legalization at the federal level, only by state.

Clinton is paid very handsomely by the people who want it to remain illegal.

Universally anti weed fags are full of hate and wish ill on others

>dat fire alarm
no problem here, no siree

He's said that state's should choose on the issue, which is the correct answer to the marijuana question.

>implying people don't already grow their own

The only people who really care about legalization are the people who are taking on the bulk of the risk (I.e. The growers, distributors, etc).

And so while I understand your sentiment, I have to point out that there will always be some dummy willing to risk going to jail for some $$$-Jew.

Legalization doesn't really affect the consumers either way.

Not an argument. If you want higher tax revenue raise the taxes.

By legalizing the drug industry, quantities of resources and manpower are diverted from productive occupation to farm for plants with no other use than to dull the mind of the people, having a significant change of resulting in permanent damage to the mental health of the use -- especially if they are young (below 25 years old).

This adds another financial burden on the economy as prisons and mental hospitals fill up with those who smoke the peaceful herb. The peaceful herb is so peaceful and inoffensive that past terrorist attacks have involved users of the peaceful herb.

The peaceful herb is also strongly associated with the religion of peace. In lands where the religion of peace is practiced, the peaceful herb is also consumed on a regular basis and we can see the results: a stagnant and degenerate society.

>Plus a lot cheaper
If it was full blown legal the prices would plummet. As soon as some big corporation - like a major brewery or tobacco conglomerate - got into the game it would become cheap has hell. And if big agribusiness thought they could turn a profit they would start working on commercial seed production.

There would thousands of acres of it planted by tractors, the harvesting/curing would be mechanized and marketing/distribution would be on a national scale.

Hippies growing pot would become more like microbreweries are today as large companies flooded the market with low to mid tier weed to get a share of the profits.

You're right, he theoretically could, but there'd be no point NOT to go to the dispensary then.

At that point, you could either keep selling/buying off the street which will undoubtedly remain illegal, or you could pay the extra price to go the dispensary and get it legally.

That's really a no-brainer. Street dealers exist because of the illegality and high demand for substances on the black market. If that shit goes legal, I really have a good feeling street dealers will disappear.

The ironic part is, in that regard, legalization helps the anti-drug warriors because it gets rid of the warring dealers problem. But those guys have their heads so far up their own ass they can't see that.

Thankfully that's a good thing, because I want to keep my street dealers around.

>when you realize Steve-O's dad was a high level executive at Pepsi, Nabisco, and some others
>Steve-O went to private international schools as a child

>Steve-O is now Steve-O

Well, I didn't think of it that way. Thank you for offering that perspective, user. But by the same token, there are many things that are legal today and, because of a monopolized industry, they are ridiculously over-priced (think pharmaceuticals, eye-glasses, phones, etc).

So that can definitely go both ways, in my opinion, but you could very well be right if it ends up like alcohol with competing companies. You just have to hope it's not only one giant that gets on board.

nigger logic

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/marijuana-for-losers-and-degenerates/

>therightstuff.biz
>>therightstuff
>>.biz
>>>>>>>>.biz

Pls

this is the good stuff

>cpx.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/03/16/2167702616630958.abstract?rss=1

>"if you smoke weed, the Alt-Right isn’t for you"

If you're straight, the alt-right isn't for you.

THE RIGHT STUFF

>You're right, he theoretically could, but there'd be no point NOT to go to the dispensary then.

if they don't deliver straight to my doorstep i'd refuse to buy from there and just keep using my guy tb h fampai

but i'm with you on keeping it illegal. also what said. big companies would mass produce reggie and shitty mexican-quality dirt weed for that easy profit. medical use i'm all for of course.

I smoke weed and use drugs and the alt-right is definitely for me. I hate kikes and hate globalism, but luckily the alt-right isn't a conservafucknut movement so personal liberty is actually respected.

Conservatism: follow my way of life or get out, and complete disregard for personal choices, all under the guise of being for freedom and liberty.

>clinton would benefit from this
>doesnt want to legalize weed

i hope if she gets elected she continues to be against weed legalization then dies of a seizure

meant to quote

dont call yoursself alt right

its a boogeyman label they are trying to prop up. we are far more dangerous without it

>said he would get rid of the federal ban and leave it to the states

Thats as good as you're gonna get out of a viable candidate, and I think its the right answer anyway. Its a state's issue.

Trust me user, you're 100% correct. For arguments sake when responding to that user, I used it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOAgwIxpQOs

See Gonzales v Raich. Maintaining cannabis as a Schedule I controlled substance at the federal level is not letting the states decide anything. All people have in states with "legal" weed is a vague unofficial promise from the feds not to enforce the law, which has been broken numerous times. The situation is ridiculous, the drug should be unscheduled and states can ban it if they want prohibition

Some other restrictions such as an import ban, restrictions on advertising and sale, etc are political necessities so immediate descheduling would probably backfire but it can be done in one Presidential term certainly

Did he ever actually say he would lift the federal ban?

>millennials
>voting
>potheads
>voting
Good 1

How is alcohol any different from your example? There are thousands of people that work in the industry of producing "mind numbing" drinks.

The citation is every weed smoker out there. I have literally never met anyone who smokes weed who makes more than 50k/year.

Pretty much everyone I know who smokes weed works at a dead end job and has a dwindling social life.

Pretty much everyone I know who smokes weed has a career in engineering or a related field and makes significantly more than 50k/yr. You'd never know they used it without getting to know them fairly well. We probably just run in different circles.

Not that it matters, but I don't smoke it myself, I just don't think everything I don't enjoy should be illegal

How is having one poison tolerated in our society a reason to add another one? How stupid do you have to be to believe that's an argument?

1. They already think he's Hitler. Nothing can amend that even if he got on all fours and took Al Shaprton's cock up his ass.
2. Even if he did, Hillary will pretend to entertain the idea and they'll all fall for it.
3. He'll ostracise all of el rato's insane supporters that think the US should be a Christian Saudi Arabia.

Alcohol isnt any different. Ending prohibition was a mistake.

Isn't that group notoriously bad at voting?

Hasn't Bernie won the Democratic primaries after a huge surge in millennial votes?

Dang! The Mandela effect strikes again!