Why do white liberal women engage in such nigger behavior?

Why do white liberal women engage in such nigger behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mollypop109/status/775086124129591298
youtube.com/watch?v=tI2IteYiKcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are on pair with them, just weaker so they don't chimp out, also was she charge for this crime?

Fuck yo sign nigga. But another one you rich mother fucker.

You'll never get out of those chains, boy

We had one of these threads a few hours ago.

Fuck off.

because they're indoctrinated.

Now the next question is what do we do with her account?
>twitter.com/mollypop109

Women and googles are forever children. Emotions outweigh logic. It's why their easy to manipulate.

>24k tweets

liberal women are niggers

report her to her local police

>going through her account

Haha wtf

The fuck are you going on about igloo fag?

>it's real
twitter.com/mollypop109/status/775086124129591298

Why can't these people just behave themselves? Resorting to theft and assault because someone disagreed with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tI2IteYiKcI

If she ran all the way home, did she steal her neighbors sign? Why isn't he just reporting it to the police, or at least retaliating?

"I have done that," says my memory. "I cannot have done that" says my pride, and remains adamant. At last - memory yields.

what the fuck is up with that stupid smug fucking face? Why does every liberal cunt have selfies like this?

Wut is that?

What the fuck is that? Chicken pox? Super aids?

Damn, bitches love trump so much they steal his signs. If only /r9k/ knew that all you need to do is wear a MAGA hat to get laid...

I'd love for the cops to show up. I doubt she'd be as smug.

White women are the niggers among women.
Other races have somewhat similar IQ between genders, only white women have a big difference between them and white males.
East Asians>North African> Hispanic > Semitic >Black and white women.

leprosy or pox

A leppo?

>enjoys being a criminal
No surprise

because women and niggers have the same brain capacity

because cucks like that sign owner allow them to. if that happened where i live, that bitch would have been chased down, tackled, and literally raped

All that cultural appropriation is slowly transforming her into an AFRIKUN AMERIKUN

Women are the niggers of gender

fuck you achmed the more we ahow how the liberal jew really is the more cnn normies that have been visiting here will turn

Burn the coal

Pay the toll

>muh dick

I would put this sign next to my trump sign if i had one

>mollypop

shut it down pol

fuck this stupid cunt makes me want to get off this ride even quicker. This our future. These self absorbed dipshits are killing the western world. read her bio. Stupid cunt thinks she so good looking too. I'm so tired of this culture. I wish social media never happened. I like the internet because I like reading, researching, learning and listening to music but I wish it never existed so we didn't have dipshits like this daft cunt.

no sense of accountability or responsibility and no foresight so just like niggers..

Disgusting af, no wonder she stopped lifting the shirt further. I have bigger tits probably