TRUMP GENERAL - MOVEMENT EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me/maine_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6091.html
youtube.com/watch?v=skqcv9ePWLU
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780078808976195585
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779729180334387200
youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474770787471.webm
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/09/25/sotu-clinton-campaign-manager-robby-mook-sidesteps-question-on-sanctuary-cities.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=WH9p24wkXWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

Who runs the fake accounts on twitter?

Me

the hacker known as Cred Forums

LET ME SEE YOUR DEBATE FACE

Trump

How much do they pay, and are you hiring?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
WE WILL LANDSLIDE

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me/maine_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6091.html
>Maine is more of a swing state than New Hampshire
WTf Cred Forums

Hillary wil stroke out and shit herself tonight, coining the phrase "shart in debate"

Digits confirm

ABC SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST CONFIRMS THAT HILLARY WILL WIN THE DEBATE AND GET A 4 TO 5 POINT BUMP

FUCK IT'S OVER

CHECKED

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD SESSIONS III

KEEP IN MIND TRUMP IS MERELY A SURROGATE WHILE PIC RELATED IS THE REAL PUPPET-MASTER

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=skqcv9ePWLU

jewishtricks.jpg

Guys, Trump recently tweeted a poll where he was ahead by like 6 in Alabama (a state Romney won by 22 points)

How is this a good thing? I'm seriously starting to worry that something strange might happen...

Only dubs would put my mind at ease

See the "i" in the upper right corner of the video? CLick it and VOTE for Donald Trump!

What are the odds the left blames President Trumps victory on Russia? It seems like that whole accusation was setup to create a recount.

>Clinton faints during the debate
>Trump catches her before she hits the floor
>Calls for medics
>Media blames him for not thinking a woman can handle himself

(((Polls)))
And nice dubs.

WELCOME TO MAINE
NOW LEAVE
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780078808976195585

We need to make a drinking game for the debate

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779729180334387200

What does this mean? Who is Mark Cuban? Who is Gennifer Flowers? Are they skypes? Please redpill me Cred Forums.

GIVE ME SOME WEBSITES FOR THE DEBATE

Praise Kek

wew he winneen

r8 my bingo

Well there you go

> "G...good luck for the debate, Mr. Trump!"
> "Who do you think i am?"

youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k

Trump's podium will be on the audience's left and Clinton's on the right.

I also heard that the podiums are different heights so Clinton seems the same height as Trump. Is this true??

I guess Trump has the same reaction as me with regards to nukes: what's the big deal? We're never going to use them. There's no real foe to throw them at. Why does this keep people up at night? Mao was absolutely right when he said nukes were a paper tiger. We just have to dangle them around to keep up appearances.

Americans are retarded all scared of "the button"..

I'm ok with the guy from Utah who can't read worth a damn in the middle.
Gowdy on the right-hand side is super-awesome. I love when he reminds compelled Gov representatives of the rule of law.

Who is the guy on the left? Never seen his mug before.

so what happened with paul combetta

How new are you?

We sat here yesterday and explained it for several people.
Just look it up.

Alabama could go blue but Iowa might go red
the whole map is changing, the 2012 map doesn't matter

>That smug as fuck asian to the side

CHECKED, AWAKEN MY REPRESENTATIVES

Checked

Let it be NY that ushers in the landslide!

> many years from now, people will say that a person is having a "hillary" when they get a stroke during an important meeting or debate

See Make America Trump Again!

MAGA

Consider me at fucking ease

Praise Kek

I refuse to allow an illegal alien, in the most literal sense, to tell me how to be an American. Fuck Superman

You got dubs. Gods have answered.

>I guess Trump has the same reaction as me with regards to nukes: what's the big deal? We're never going to use them. There's no real foe to throw them at. Why does this keep people up at night? Mao was absolutely right when he said nukes were a paper tiger. We just have to dangle them around to keep up appearances.
>Americans are retarded all scared of "the button

That wasn't the question. The question went something like:

>The nuclear triad (consisting of our strategic bombers, submarines, and land based siloed missiles) is in disarray and needs upgraded. Given our limited funds, which would you focus on first?

Now that's a gotcha question. Not because of the way it's worded, but because there is no correct answer and any answer will be pounded by policy experts for each strategic command. But, given the question, he should have formed a better answer than a word salad.

haha czech dis out :D

>tfw getting some last minute butterflies leading up to the debate

This is the game changer folks. Help reassure me as to how Trump will come out on top.

If they're irrelevant why does anyone care if Iran gets them or North Korea makes more/able to reach the US?

this is all his doing, isn't it?

A czech also videotaped the plane going into the north tower on 9/11
so weird

He practiced for 5 hours straight, standing up answering some gotcha questions.

Also get on social media and try to sway voters. If you can go out and help the campaign ESPECIALLY If you are in a liberal/swing state. Let's win this by a landslide.

Only with dubs

AWAKEN MY REPRESENTATIVES

AYAYA AAAY

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of alex jones, nate meme man, donald epic meme trump, le delegates donald, and awoo.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Hillary will be all policy and muh racism. Americans don't understand policy. Trump will prevail with one amazing zinger.

Yup. Hers is shorter

feels like pic

I was away for a few days. What caused pic related? Charlotte riots?

Maybe

I just found out Colorado is completely square shaped on the map.

Kinda neat. Will this favor Trump in any way?

> DEBATE BINGO
> Trump thinks this is a rally
Please baby Jesus, make this happen!

LA Times endorsed Hillary

Awaken my representatives!
Checked

>tfw can't watch the debate tommorow because i have to work on a 300 word essay for class

hold me bros

WTF I love Clinton now.

Ol chap, trump will win no problem, worst case scenario she will be pumped up with drugs and will be whinging and shrilling.

Creation of rules for Debate Drinking Game Thread:

(you)

That's not colorado it's wyoming

why didn't you do it earlier faggot?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474770787471.webm

r/politics might be the solution for you then, my friend

retard

Oh hey, I used to help conduct those polls when I was a student at UNH. Unless they've changed their methodology since 2012, they don't call cell phones, and the more northern parts of Maine have absolutely shit cell phone service. This has two implications.
1. Pretty much everyone has a landline in CD2 where Trump is blowing Clinton the fuck out.
2. Clinton shows a strong lead in CD1, aka the part of Maine with usable cell signal, and where landline ownership skews old and rich.

>Smith, the polling center director at UNH, said anti-establishment sentiment is resonating with voters much as it did in 1980, when Republican Ronald Reagan, a political outsider at the time, took the presidency from incumbent Democrat Jimmy Carter.

This is true, though.

You are all subjects in my kingdom.

Tomorrow will be bigger and better than watching the Superbowl. Trump will win the election tomorrow.

No, that is Colorado

What? No, that's Colorado...

It is Colorado. Wyoming is above it, and Montana above Wyoming.

>300 words
that takes an hour tops, dont bitch

You tell us.

Do you believe in God? Or do you believe in Kek?

>believing the Monmouth meme

I guess at this point, we kinda have to be resigned to the fact that he's more frequently a word salad chef than not. It would've been better if he were younger, but the timing finally worked for him, I guess.

>Swedish """""""""education""""""""""

Is rally attendance indicative in any way of voter turnout?

To me it stands to reason that rally turnout is more reliable than polling. If you have the motivation to attend a rally of your candidate, wouldn't it mean you were just that much more motivated to actually vote?

Are Trump's yuge crowds vs. Hillary inability to fill a high school gymnasium clear signs of whats to come?

>Everyone acting like the debate is tonight

Still another day and half away yet you googles

if you look closely, before the pivot Trump's descending line and Hillary's ascending formed a 90º angle. It was obviously bullshit, since the poll does not add up to 100%.

Apparently czechs tape everything, even grocery stores, to send the footage back home. At least that was the explanation given to us back when Illary collapsed.

Her's will be shorter to make her look semi-normal and also it will come equipped with a full medical emergency suite and the various dripfeeds she needs to keep functioning.

this is what hiring a professional memeteam does for you

An American just proved that it was Colorado. Are you a dumbfuck?

my jaw is gonna hurt from grinning ear to ear for too long

t. nominee Bernie Sanders

Meme magic ?

fucking hell, i love trump

Killed himself with 5 shots to the head

C-SPAN.org

That's our public access network, provides the stream to all the cable news networks.

>you autists are the absolute bane of this board
>you autists are the absolute bane
>the absolute bane
>absolute bane
>bane
BANE ?

>Are Trump's yuge crowds vs. Hillary inability to fill a high school gymnasium clear signs of whats to come?

Yes.

Meh honestly they just tweet out polls that show them ahead, but Hillary is never going to waste time in Alabama.

Every other poll of the state has Trump like 20-40 points ahead

>Tomorrow will be bigger and better than watching the Superbowl. Trump will win the election tomorrow.
Trump already won the election by not falling into a black medical van face-first on 9/11.

>Mfw a leppo is near me

Yes. The media is attempting to hush up the difference in rally attendance this year just like they did for Ron Paul in the 2012 GOP primary.

It's Frank's Pizza on Travis Street

Sorry, but just because a question doesn't have a right answer doesn't make it a gotcha question. Many of the decisions a President needs to make don't have obvious right and wrong answers.

There is no "right" answer, but he could have defended any of the three and if he seemed like he knew what he was talking about it would have been fine.

Instead he was like, nuclear is important, so powerful. VERY important.

Maybe. But also, think of it like this:

>Bernie had huge rallies
>Huge rallies are indicative are a large population of people that are devoted voters
>Devoted voters still only have one vote
>Devoted fans can still be a minority

Why do you think people keep dropping the term 'silent majority'?

>this man is eligible for the Presidency of the United States of America
>I fucking voted for him four years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice. Im hyped now

I had a dream that Hillary bought out the company I work for but the stock increased by like 100% and everyone started cheering. She started to make a speech but everyone was celebrating to much to listen to her and started to leave. As I walked past her I have her a Hitler salute and when she tried to yell at me I pretended like I was waving to someone behind her.

What does this mean?

Not directly, otherwise we'd be against Bernie right now. I suppose it is a signifier of enthusiasm, but unreliable. Early voting numbers are much better, and those are excellent.

ha, at least they aren't total dicks to the candidate explaining it to kids

I'm imagining some random ass Czech sending footage of an airplane crashing into the twin towers to his relatives back home

>t.bernie sanders
>t. rand paul
>t. mitt romney

my normie friend (30) that goes on reddit every day and is generally active in various parts of normal life hadn't even heard that happened.

>C-SPAN.org
THANKS BABE

>Not directly, otherwise we'd be against Bernie right now.
You do know that Bernie literally only lost states with electronic voting, right? Hillary fucking stole the primary.

Awaken my representatives!

cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/09/25/sotu-clinton-campaign-manager-robby-mook-sidesteps-question-on-sanctuary-cities.cnn

Clinton campaign manager won't answer if Hillary supports sanctuary cities

Thanks for the tots adorbs pic, man!

Most redpilled character in a while.

I didn't pay attention to any of their rallies, so I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

Where can we see early voting results?

I'm applying to UNH, did you like it senpai?

the guys that got the first plane going into the tower happened to be filming a doc on ny firefighters.

Why does this fuck even go on interviews if he refuses to answer a single question?

BBJ is foine and makes me want some PB&J (Pussy, Butt & Jerk)

Mark Cuban,Gennifer Flowers.They're basically setting up a blind date

lol they can't even count them until the 8th

>see Austria

>What does this mean?
u gay nigga

To be fair, Bernie was cheated out of the nomination.

>Is rally attendance indicative in any way of voter turnout?

If it was we'd have a President Sanders. He had like 40k people come out to see him after he was mathematically eliminated

Thanks Zdenek!

nice

that's like the 3rd fuckup I've seen with her manager on the news

he never answers questions and always says "ask the candidate"

What kind of company?

Guys what is the essential Trump reading list?

Nope that's clearly Puerto Rico you fucking gypsy.

The youth are too lazy to go out and vote. Crowds and enthusiasm don't matter if you don't go out and vote.

Berntard detected.

The cuck got BTFO by black people. There probably was some shenanigans, but not to the extent that the results would've been reversed.

To be fair, a lot of those people probably didn't realize that you couldn't vote online.

>tfw your family is also redpilled and will support God Emperor Trump
Feels good

>not getting the meme

Yeah we know, he hasn't answered a single question in weeks. If it weren't the fact that we know CNN takes marching orders from the Democrats I'd ask why they even bother inviting him after the fourth time he refused to say ANYTHING

shadilay

kek
Don't do drugs kids
This guy is a prime example of a complete burn out

for hillary

Because they were mostly millennials

Do you think Trump could make Indycar great again?
He should sponsor the race at Watkins Glen in New York.
"The Watkins Glen 200 presented by President Donald Trump"

You aren't the only one who is disappointed in him, user. If he had run the campaign he ran last cycle, I might have had second thoughts about voting Trump after Randlet dropped, but his campaign is a complete embarrassment without the draw that Trump manages to net. With Scalia dead and Shillary proving day after day she'll strive to be worse than Obama, there's no way I'm risking my vote on this fruitbowl since GA is competitive this time around.

youtube.com/watch?v=WH9p24wkXWs

>newfags falling for the "I have to write a 20 word essay" pasta

This guy must have been hitting the weed hard for the last four years because I swear he wasn't this retarded in 2012.

Interesting. Again, I was just repeating what we were told in TrumpGen during Illaryfall. Thus, "apparently", "at least" and "explanation given".

Yes, it joins the ranks of the numerous KEK's wictims

I loved it. What are you planning on majoring in?

>Master of the double points

What did he mean by this?

Look no further:

underage b&

I only have 3 months left to write my name and date, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

This meme is tiring. If anyone cheated him, it was himself with his pathetic campaign and "those damn emails!"

I don't want to sound like Shillary is a great campaigner but Bernie never came close to being competitive, either psychologically or mathematically.

Bernie had large rallies, but I don't think the two are even comparable. Trump had large rallies AND actually won fucking states. If you went on reddit there were a ton of Berntards too stupid to change voter registration to actually vote. There are many pictures of this.

Bernie's support was just lazy young millenials

>slow and steady

>dark and ready

Morning Cuck basically asked him that

>tfw family of cuckservatives
feels bad

This is what is going to happen.

>22 points
>post ends in 22
holy moly

Too bad Trump is the most liberal candidate in this race.

Not to mention he got fucked over by the nog vote.

No, it is a gotcha question. Everything else I agree with. I would have been happy with a business answer, "I haven't seen the numbers yet but I'd probably start with the cheapest and easiest to upgrade."

Sanders won 22 states. He made Clinton look like an absolute shitshow.

>Enough chimps in chimpcago voting R would give him 400 electoral votes
I want to believe.

>Red Oregon
My cock will extend into the boundless beyond.

Guys

Trump still needs 4 more EV

Can he win any of these states: CO, NH, VA; PA, MI, WI, CT, RI, OR?

Weirdly enough, that's true. Hill's an authoritarian globalist; Trump is the most committed to classical liberal ideas.

>300 words

That's nothing

I won't be able to watch the debate because I'm too scared he'll lose

Non meme answer: That poll uses a grouping of 3000 people total

Every day, they sample something like, 400 people out of the 3000 in cycles, they just hit a really pro-trump cycle, then a less pro-trump cycle

Yes the Trump family is in touch with the middle class.. The hardship of Trump only receiving a million dollars to start his career.. What a shame.. How did the poor guy manage?
He received more money from Daddy when the million wasn't cutting it...
They are all useless...The only wall America needs is a wall built around The Trump tower to keep them all inside... Forever..So, Trump only received one million dollars (equivalent to over 4 million today) from his KKK crooked businessman father, millions more in loans and bailouts on his companies and projects from his father, a salary from his old man, his father's pressure on banks, the government and other companies to go along with massive tax exemptions and loans and deals for him, but he was a self-made man. The American rags-to- riches story. A real hero's journey. OK.

>when Trump stumps Clinton and finally redpills America

I mean Trump had large rallies AND won the states where he had large rallies.

He pretty much just spammed rallies the whole primary cycle, fucked him over in easy win states like Iowa, Maine, Oklahoma (seriously), Alaska

Obviously she does.

You shouldn't be asking "Can he win any of these states?"
The real question is "By how much WILL he win all of these states?"

This cycle has been so fucking ridiculous. I love it. I love the chaos. We have the best chaos gods, don't we?

it's part of the high energy brand, every thing on its own doesn't make much of a diffrence, but all of them together contrasted with clinton defines the race

WHO /'TOKIN FOR TRUMP/ HERE

just waked and baked to 3 fat ass monster bowls of alaskan thunder fuck and ak-47. i'm so high that i'm grinning and crying and my dick is getting hard lmao

please give me some (you)s my family

>Red New Jersey

I want to believe

i know m8. no need to be so defensive. just letting everyone know that the dudes that got the first plane weren't some random czechs filming their errands.

Fucking hell that man has the stamina of a marathon runner.

>90297057
Kill yourself

>Red Oregon
I can feel my dick like it's diamonds senpai

NO DRUGS

Although no one would blame you if you sparked up after the debate. Shit's stressful, especially if you're dependent.

guess that went well

I would gladly give up a state for Vermont.

I want the cuck to burn...

PA just went to only +3 for Clinton
Colorado is down to only +1 for Clinton.

Trump only needs 1 of them to win the election.

Fuck off, nobody cares

>ma still blue
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE DEBATES ARE TOMORROW

IM SO NERVOUS

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE JEW NOW

Every so often I just laugh that people in Europe are following our politics so closely. Must be how you guys felt coming here during the European elections.

Stumpings:

House Judiciary
Assange
Debates
Illness
Leaks
Arrest
(You)

WE LOVE OUR SKYPES DON'T WE FOLKS

Look at that kike face jesuschrist
It's like in one of my taiwanese memes

Headquarters of the Democratic party.

Bahstin

wtf
i love trump even more now

FIVE HOURS
HALF A DIET COKE

still makes more sense than what yugioh did to Egyptian mythology.

Do we love our Chaos?

>Drinking game thread

Because of what he's said in the past this is one of the best Trump stumper questions

>Do you believe the United States should play a role in nuclear nonproliferation
Or
>As president would you continue the current policy of nonproliferation of nuclear weapons?

Especially if the moderator then brings up his quotes about allowing other countries to have nuclear weapons and the NATO stuff

OH GOD HE'S USING THE JEWS AGAINST THEMSELVES

lmao at your faggot life muhammad

getting all triggered because i get to smoke all the pot i want while you're stuck fucking sheep and prepping bulls to cuckold you for being a fat bitch

what happened to the squidilliam poster

woow, this makes me happy. he will win easily vs Crooked H.

It's so hard to buy that he's only up by 3

what if it's like the primary voter turnout bump but compressed all into one day?

300 words is child's play, try 10 pages on ART FUCKING HISTORY. NOT INCLUDING CITATIONS

Why doesn't Hillarity meet him?

Is she anti-semitic?

>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Massachusetts has been completely in the tank for the Democratic party going back to before FDR with the sole exception of Reagan in 1984. We need a Reagan landslide to flip MA.

Man I would love some dubs right now

>trips
You know how it is, American elections shape the world etc etc
If a nationalist movement can work in USA, then maybe we can start a nationalist movement on Spain too. That's what I'm hoping at least

>when bibi says he did 9/11

The shills have been very weak lately, I don't think they're feeding them.

lolwut

is this in Trump Tower or in Jewland?

Where were you when Netanyahu broke ranks and decided to tell the globalists to go shove it?

This election won't be called the 2016 Presidential Election. It will be called Donald Trump vs The World

Too bad you're a fucking leaf.

feels bad man, I just want it to be red

Movement? More like Jew-vement. LOL

Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries. The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed. Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America. Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism.

HAHAHHAHAHA

here have mine

It's a fucking bait/pasta you fucking retard newfag

I thought weed was supposed to make you chill?

You seem pretty angry at someone telling you that nobody cares about your "hobby", maybe it's having a psychological effect on you?

Now Netanyahu is going to go from that Louis XVI opulence to whatever quarantined bunker Shillary is being programmed in.

I thought she had a meeting with him today as well?

I'm legit scared

I bet Netanyahu probably felt at home with all that gold in the room

If they don't take pics of Hillary with him, it means she's sick

The man is a machine. The road to POTUS has been designed to suck the living soul out of a candidate. Trump feeds off it. 'Tis truly uncanny.

You just know he has tons in the tank too. We have come no where near seeing his true power level yet.

That will be released in the coming week.

wtf i love israel now
holy fuck

MODS

that's a babby

I don't even know, I work for the city

Hillary isn't controlled by the Jews like Donald.

I mean, even his daughter sucks Jewish cock. Where do you think she learned it from? Runs in the family

t. beaner in Tijuana waiting to run across the border.

Israel has always been hounded after by the globalists, surprisingly.
The International Kikes fighting Israeli Kikes. Strange times.

>People actually hate Bibi

when will Cred Forums realize Israel is everything we wanted from a country?

He's just an edgy underage kid
or an emotionally stunted adult

more like Trump and his people vs the current world order

>He doesn't know why they have to pander to the skypes

DELET THIS

How much does Hillary pay you? Aren't you afraid you'll catch pneumonia off her money?

The leader of a mostly-European-ish country surrounded by angry sandniggers bent on its destruction prefers the candidate who can actually say the phrase "Islamic terrorism". Really makes you think, dess.

Anybody else comfy that Trump keeps meeting world leaders and they end up loving him?

>smokes some pot
>man im really high
>types on internet
>im so fucking high right now hehe

you have to admit it's pretty retarded, dude. im not even memeing right now but there are places on rebbit you can go where people will be much more receptive to your caps lock "guys you have no idea how high i am" tier commentary.

>jeb(!) shows up backstage at debate
>carrying a concealed gun, obviously nervous
>debate starts
>"now or never jeb!"
>he runs on stage and unloads the gun aiming for Trump, screaming "I HATE YOU DONALD YOU RUINED ME"
>hits shillary with all bullets instead
yfw

>tfw I wish Trump could meet Putin already

What the fuck is this from?

white people are crazy

awaken my reps

Stuck watching Fox with a Downie I work for. Guy won't shut up about how much he hates Trump and politics. Surprise, Surprise he likes Clinton and parrots CNN lies. Says he won't vote though so there's that.

Yeah my boy Jeff!

That's Trump's apartment.

Well, one part of it, it's 3 floors.

Faggot.

MAGA
A
G
A

he's not up by 3. She is.

Does it anger you to think about Ivanka wrapping her lips around that Jewish cock?

Carrying those Jewish babies in her womb to further the Jewish race

Haning out with President Trump would probably be amazing. He'd give you expensive snacks and give you a tour of his home.
>ywn know this feel

Jewish family lines are matrilineal. She's making white babies.

yes tbqh

she's up by 3pm

2 baby

NEW

Thread

NEW THRES
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D

If jews are so pure, isn't it a jew racemixing and tainting his genes?

Ivanka is based destroyer of the jewish race.

Thanks Zdenek!

>implying Ivanka didn't GOY'D Jared seeing as he's orthodox

>tfw President Trump will meet the leaders of Canada, Germany, and Sweden

rlly makes u think

>people try every day to turn Cred Forums against Trump because of da joozz

Because Hillary is totally going to nuke Israel, amirite? Same exact shit as the #trueconservative types, your "principles" seem to mean more than actually winning or doing anything to change the world around you.

>pound him
>with tough questions

>Obama will have to shake President Trump's hand at the inauguration

She is Jew now too. She converted just to be sure she made Jewish babies

Donald's favorite child is a jewess

True scientific poll right here tbqh

AWAKEN MY REPRESENTATIVES!

>implying Jews consider converted Jews Jews

Thanks Zdenek!

Can he not attend if he chooses to?

Just looking at the pie chart once would think Hillary is over 25%. Really makes me think.

Jesus christ are we the most diverse place on the internet?

The most diverse place on the internet fighting 24/7 to save human diversity and stop us from becoming goobacks

even most albanians who took the poll voted trump, I was really surprised

>Does it anger you to think about Ivanka wrapping her lips around that Jewish cock?
ivanka strikes me as the type of girl that thinks dicks are icky. guaranteed she fucks no more than 3 times a year.

tiffany on the other hand will stick a finger in your ass while she blows you then she'll beg you to nut on her face and she'll rub that shit all over her titties and wont even shower for a while afterward cause she likes the smell of your jizz.

You're right, what the fuck?