Matthew 5:39 (New International Version)

>Matthew 5:39 (New International Version)
>But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Good morning christian faggots. Have you been a good goy and cucked yourselves today for your Jew God? Perhaps if you cuck yourself enough, when our cocks are finally spent from fucking your mouth, your wife's mouth, your daughter's mouth, and your wife's son's puckered little ass, your god Joshua bin Joseph MIGHT let you into New Jerusalem. The numale isn't new at all, he's been around for 2000 years, and he's christian.

Let's look at more from Matthew 5.
>And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
So if you someone beats you, robs you, kidnaps you, you should cuck yourself in the name of your Jew Carpenter God and let him do it some more. I hate you fucking weak faggots.

Hell, if we follow the Jewish Fable as an example, when some barbarous fucks arrive at your house, you should offer them your daughters to fuck.
>Genesis 19:8 (NIV)
>Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.
Wow that nigga wanted those men for himself.

>But Jewsus said, "I tell you, do not resist a libertine. If anyone holds you down and fucks your mouth, turn to them your ass as well."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Wqs5BKvi6n
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did juses have a big cock? was it BBC or BWC ?
how can we prove that?

Revelation 1:14 says he had hair like wool, so BBC it is. Plus he never worked (he was the WIFE'S SON of a carpenter) and rolled around with his squad bothering people and talkin shit to the PO-LEECE

All roads lead to rome

That's a giant flaccid cock, especially if he's a grower.
Too bad Jesus was a beta, he might have gotten to use it

>Good morning christian faggots.

Sup retard. The Sermon on the mount is about interpersonal relationships, not serious crimes or self-defense. Furthermore it also contains hyperbole which is typical for first century teachings. Have fun in hell!

>nail in cock
Why

Don't ever crucify me or my wife's son ever again.

kek
5/5

>writes novel

>Refuses to read counter argumemt

OP is feg sage.

it's just pasta fag get over yourself

>OP: Don't worship a jew or believe jew fables
>You (I assume because I didn't read): BBUT DO IT HES NOT A JEW

>can't read 4 sentences
Are you a nigger or something?

yes
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wqs5BKvi6n

This is a humble kind of shitposting.
I don't know how to feel.

this muh bishop playboy
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI

>And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
>So if you someone beats you, robs you, kidnaps you, you should cuck yourself in the name of your Jew Carpenter God and let him do it some more. I hate you fucking weak faggots.

If anyone forces you
to go one mile
go with them two miles

I will translate to you:
If you force Trump to attack you
by attacking him
he will strike back tenfold

Trump is the best christian of all.

didn't read

Read some Aquinas, faggot

aquinas is tl;dr

didn't read

Am I the only one who noticed this?
Pretty bad case of /nofap/.

:^)

Just here to say praise JEsus

At last I truly see.

You're right i'm totally gonna go cosplay in the Forest as a Viking :^)

'Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends' Fight back.