This faggot supossed deliver some dirt on Hilary before debates. Where are you?

This faggot supossed deliver some dirt on Hilary before debates. Where are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3455713/wikileaks-october-surprise-new-hillary-clinton-email-dump-coming-before-general-election-assange-confirms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would he release on a Friday Saturday or Sunday my dude. only shills like the FBI release on those days so it gets buried by the news cycle.

>New information about the Clinton Foundation's involvement in....
>BREAKING NEWS A CELEBRITY DID SOMETHING SILLY WE GO LIVE TO....

>supossed deliver some dirt on Hilary before debates

He never said that. I don't know where people get this.

He has always said "as soon as we verify the documents" he would release them

Of course, thats just a cover so he's not accused of being political, but at no time did he even imply the timing would coincide with debates.

Knowing Wikilieaks' record I am confident they will release something. However, it was never said it would be before the debate. It was claimned it would be before November 8th.

And to be fair, if Trump was to use Wikileaks' revelation in the debate, it could backfire: his stance is to be against whistleblowers, so making use of their leaked documents would be immediately pointed at as treacherous

Nobody ever claimed it would be before the debates... get your head out of the vodka.

He said "october surprise" didnt he?

so that hillary has to answer questions at the debate and not have her corporated shills cover it up

I dont think so.

Today is not the day -- weekend, Sunday, and news cycles already full with BLM at Panthers game, etc.

More impact if released later tonight or early tomorrow morning. No oxygen available for it at the moment.

>the wizard is never too late nor too early
words of wisdom

Ya he did

She will have 2 more debates to play it off and damage control

Best time to drop it is right before the final debate. Her debate prep won't expect it, and she won't have enough time to create a narrative before the election

source.

Watch for the hidden message.

inquisitr.com/3455713/wikileaks-october-surprise-new-hillary-clinton-email-dump-coming-before-general-election-assange-confirms/

Kek

>"This next document dump will be the end of Hillary's campaign" says increasingly nervous man for the 20th time this year

>Wikileaks will destroy Hillary's campaign this time...Any time now...aanyy tiimee....

>implying Hillary's campaign isn't already destroyed

>Drops the bomb 20 minutes before the debate
>CTR have no time for damage control
>MSM have no time for damage control
>Clinton panics
>Still has to debate
>Blood clot does its job live on air
>MFW

But then trump wouldnt even have time to debrief on it