How do you go from this to BLM?

How do you go from this to BLM?

What happened to black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k
youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Malcolm X came along and fucked it all up. He told every nigger to be violent monkeys and just destroy everything

They were doing the same shit back then as well. Loud ass monkeys. They use terms like "equality" and fight for "rights" but in the end they're just looking for an excuse to be loud and annoying.

because BLM is a feminist movement.

The welfare state took any need to be a responsible adult away from the men of the black community. Now any self-respecting, responsible black man is an "uncle tom." It's "cool" to be a thug.

They "won" the war and could discard their external trappings of civility which were merely there for convenience.

Back then they still feared the white man and knew that if they chimped out they had it coming.

Public education can also be blamed somewhat.

yes they shot the good leader and replaced him with an evil one

>Malcolm X came along and fucked it all up.
malcolm x promoted self sufficency and wanted seperate nations between blacks and whites

The Jews are responsible for this.

I also blame BET

The short answer is for profit prisons.

That changed the whole game, way before Barack the Ultimate Uncle Tom race baiter came along.

For a timeline, study rap music.

Nationalism got raped by globalism
People stopped caring about their country, and started caring for their race/religion through multiple lobbies

They stopped following american culture values traditions and not to mention.. laws.. and started with gangster rap and all that we wuz k4ngz bullshit.

Malcolm x was a faggot muslim traitor who told the niggers to act like monkeys

causing more of a racial divide that still exists today.

People seem to not understand that lobbies,unions and other such political devices can get too powerful and corrupted.

This is bullshit. The black panthers, afro-centric culture and drug dealers happened. Must have been weird seeing all of those white CIA agents on street corners selling drugs directly to crack heads. No afro-centric crime lords were ever involved.

Because you are a Ghandi motherfucker who would just allow people to beat you and lynch you, right?

I question the opinion of anyone who holds all blacks to the Godlike standards set by MLK for peaceful opposition, when they themselves could not ever do so themselves, and probably would be the ones on the other side doing the lynching.

What about the standards of conduct for the racist? Isn't your statement just admitting that the whites were the ones who were morally bankrupt, and nothing but a barrel of violent monkeys?

You have no right to point the finger at Malcolm X for doing nothing more, and much less than the crackers who were attacking him.

Welfare. Even Malcolm x warned them about it.

It was always like blm. Now that there are more than 3 tv channels, it's easier to discover the extent of their bullshit.

African American Leaders

Replaced by

Indonesian Exchange Student

>The short answer is for profit prisons.
This is the best answer

Most whites weren't cucks back then so if they chimped out they would get beaten, hosed, and probably killed.

Without american values they turn to the same type of nogging in africa..

When you take the rose colored glasses off and stop seeing blacks as victims you realize very quickly that this is the standard nog behaviour they have when they are not adopting western culture and being civilized..

Thus the whole separatist black movement and them forming their own subculture that was antithetical to rest of the US, made them regress completely back to their roots.. It's no coincidence that the crime and murder rates in africa and with blacks in the US are so similar now.. it weren't in the past because blacks in the past actually followed american law values culture etc. so they didn't chimp out as much.

On top of for profit prisons, the black family was completely eradicated as a social unit in the decades following the 60's. Black women can't raise black boys on their own to any acceptable level of social behavior.

MLK and the other black leaders were Christians.

Meek inherit the Earth, turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor

Obama and the Black Muslims

White devils, kill infidels, Allah is the only god, and 62 virgins are waiting to be raped after you commit suicide

implying the niggers weren't dinduing then too.

I guarantee you had there been livestreaming back then you would have seen the same thing you do today.

Jews were responsible for the civil rights movement too.

Simple answer; money.

King and other earlier black civil rights leaders did things out of conviction. Now you have people that are more or less paid rabble raisers.

Without the threat of overwhelming violence, they just sort of became themselves. White violence, racism and oppression were sort of like the glass that allowed the water to hold its shape. Take away the structure and the water just sort of spills all over the floor. It took slavemasters and whips to make Blacks productive.

Do I have to even explain it to you?
(((Who))) funds BLM?

Black supremacy movements created by USSR agents during the cold war.

USSR took over Libya from the US, which shortly after used its massive oil funds to jump-start the Nation of Islam.

What the fuck does it even matter to any of your morons?

As soon as a black person protests peacefully, you still shit on them.

Stop pretending like you care, and just admit that you're racist.

>What happened to black men?
Social programs.

They were just as bad then, except then they tried to thwart our government with communism with the help of the kikes, at least now they just riot. You faggots who reminisce about back when niggers were "good" are just as bad as cucks today.

LBJ's plan was a success. The Great Society managed to turn blacks into slaves all over again.

You got me, I hate niggers with every ounce of my being. They are worthless pieces of shit that cannot and will not ever add anything of worth or value to any society that they are part of. Hitler should've killed them along with the worthless Jew.

There's that video of that China man shit talking that black guy for destroying something I didn't see the whole video but it's pretty fucking funny.

This pampered half breed faggot has never worked a hard day in his life, let alone seen any "repression" or "racism".

Exactly see this What BLM is doing is showing the default dindu behaviour that they exhibit all across africa aswell. Including having way too many kids and unable to take care of themselves and all the rest of it. It's really like a sad joke.

They hate american values and culture but it's precisely that which improved their behaviour in the past compared to other blacks. As soon as that vanished, which is exactly what BLM is doing, you see the usual nog behaviour come snapping back with a thundering speed.. From professors to the average nog..

Here's a black professor and a pastor saying it should be legal to steal from wallmart.

youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k

It's like when nogs realize that they're not expected to follow western culture values and traditions and norms of behaviour anymore.. they are all like

>SHIIEEET.. we don't need to wear that mask anymore, let's fucking chimp out guys *does tribal dance* happy about it too..

Ofcourse when they break shit in africa doesn't automatically get rebuilt that's difference here.

Blacks really are like children in their minds, a very violent and murderous variety but like infantile in the way they understand things, except from the outliers which can be good.

They need "supervision" 24/7 because they just love doing shit they're not supposed to, and unlike little kid pranks their "pranks" are incredibly destructive.

Goddamn this is some 10/10 bait

Seriously the best I've ever seen on this board.

Fuck Malcolm X tho

>that fucking numale on the left

lmao tbwh pham

Do you think we need more integration or something? The more time we spend together the more we realize we're not alike.

It wouldn't be such a big problem that they are like that except that they are incredibly savage murderous, criminal etc. in their default dindu mode. So it's a massive problem when they no longer want to follow the standard behaviour in the western country they are in, it can only go downhill from there unless that is rectified.

>buuhuu you hate all niggers
Someone that commit as much crime and murder and rape and other things as blacks.. considering how ssmall a size of the US population they are.. People tend to get pretty annoyed about that.

And then act as if they're surprised that people judge them as a group for that.. and want to play a victim rather than stop murdering and committing crime etc. The lack of responsibility they have for eachother and to keep eachother in line is incredible.

That numale is a jew. Not even joking.

Segregation is not the answer. If they were forced to integrate and civilize, they would.

I like how you strawman me, suggesting that you're not racist, and then casually proceed to call black people "niggers."

Yeah bro, you're TOTALLY not a racist piece of shit. You're just enlightened!

war on poverty

LBJ
Welfare state
The 90's crack epidemic
Gangster culture
White guilt

They bought the lies the liberals sold them and by bought I mean accepted the the gib me dats.

Welfare and rap music happened.

Seriously why do black people want to 'make it' and become rap stars?

Those were even scummier than BLM, they just had jews stage-managing their public image and was no social media for them to let real thoughts out without jew handlers.

Mike King "Martin Luther's) FBI file is sealed for another 50 years. HE was proved to have plagiarized his thesis, and the night before he died he was with 2 underage White hookers, where glasses were heard clinking along with "I'm fucking for God" and "I ain't a negro tonight!"
t. Newsweek magazine

>LBJ
>Welfare state
>The 90's crack epidemic
>Gangster culture
>White guilt
this is total bullshit. They were even worse then, there was just no internet and phones with cameras so the Jews could control the narrative more tightly.

lady-boy bro, you are literally on here 19 hours a day. Fuck I thought I had no life but you make me feel good.

Can't sleep with all the druggie screams and gunshot around tb h.

user, I've been on plenty of different boards, and believe it or not, EVERYONE sees you as a nigger if you don't agree with their narrative.
Even on the "less" racisft /leftypol/ I've been called nigger, porch monkey, etc. etc.

my guess is that they were trying to integrate into the dominant culture a the time, they were at least trying, but then leftist told them you can be who you are and rap culture made trying to be a respectable member os society as oreos.

>miserable racist
There's nothing miserable about living in reality.. the very definition of racism is retarded and asks you to deny reality by forcing a mindset where you are not allowed to notice differences between people from different places,eventhough they are massive not just in skull bone structure and appareance but also in brainstructure.

The whole notion of racism was first employed by communists aswell, and is deliberately vague and allows criminalization and character assasination for basically natural ingroup behaviour which then ofcourse if people accept it as of merit of which it has none, communists can use it to silence opposition towards their arguments by trying to label them as "racists".

People need to stop acting as if noticing racial differences is an abnormal thing, if you are forced to admit that it is bad you are capitulating your own ability to evaluate truths. Pic related. And this is the very point of Political Correctnes.. to get you to deny reality on a general basis and to suppress the truth, and then when you have done that you can be manipulated into holding anything as truth when you have gotten used to holding falsehoods that you know are untrue, as truth.

Not accepting the premise of the "term" racism as a bad thing, is wonderful for your mental health, you should try it. And is what makes boards like these so attractive because people can vent albeit satirically for the most part. Things they might not get away with saying in public, but that they know very well is true which is why it is so liberating to do.

They have also manufactured this idea that people who notice racial differences somehow hate all other races, not at all.. infact not all ethnic groups are bad whatsoever.. it just is a healthy understanding to avoid pitfals into trusting people who tend to be very criminal and these things on a general basis too easily, doesn't mean you can't ever trust them.

When I see old footage of black people in america they always dress respectable and try to speak well and look earnest in their claims.

Nowadays it's full monkey house chimpout mode 24/7

>raycist
Nigger everything is about race preference to blacks.. You just don't want whites to have preference for their own.

Ingroup preference is perfectly normal.. hysterically funny that you try to insult me with something that niggers do themselves so profusely..

>police brutality against blacks is a huge issue apparently
>first black president doesnt even mention it during his first 6 years until chimpouts in ferguson happens
>nobody criticises him for doing nothing about it during his 8 years as president

what did blm mean by this?

I don't hate all blacks either, but i realize that a lot of them are like that, and under the ridiculous definition of the term "racism" i qualify for noticing the massive difference.. I don't care about the definition because it's illegitimate, i'm not going to be in denial of reality because people want to replace idealism with reality.

What it means to me is that blacks and middle easterners and others have to prove that they're not fucked in the head before i want to deal with them.. That's all.. i don't hate all of them i'm just cautious around them cause i know how they are. And not interested in becoming a statistic.

So i'm not playing your game, the entire notion of the term "racism" is devoid of merit.

They went with Malcolm and decided that they didn't want to be judged by the content of their character, but by the aggregate of their atrocities.

Social media is whats screwing BLM like it probably would've done back then. One problem that is screwing with BLM and is fixable is that they need to choose their martyrs better. The Civil Rights Movement knew they could put a grandma on a pedestal and gain more sympathy points than an unwed teenage mother.

Nation of Islam and the American Nazi Party used to be on the same side!

Back when males were MEN and political leaders owned semi-automatic rifles for the 'habbening'.

This. The hoodrat culture is what's holding the black population back. Until blacks can stand up to this bullshit mentality, they will never achieve equality.

Unfortunately anyone who's not black will be called a racist for suggesting this and anyone who is black will be shouted down as an Uncle Tom. Fucking Killer Mike of all people got shit from the black community for suggesting they be self sufficient for the "revolution"

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8

We need another Tulsa incident to put the monkeys in line

Let me ask you something genius. Do blacks in the US want black history month and black only this and black only that because they hate all other ethnicities or do they do it because they want to be among their own kind..

Exactly. Whites want the same thing.. problem is blacks are sitting in majority white nations saying that if blacks want to be with their own kind that they're "raycist" which is bullshit. They should recognize where they are instead.

Nobody goes to africa and says that they're racist if they want black only something. Makes no fucking sense. "racism" is just a term created by communists to stifle opposition, it's not meant to make sense, nor does it.

same as "white supremacy" works similarly to fuck with your mind, it's obvious that europeans basically created modern civilization and then the communists equate that fact with "white supremacy" to try to deter whites from having ingroup preferences as EVERY GROUP ON THE PLANET HAS.. btw.

The way you win is to not play the game, i don't accept either premise. Because the premise is flawed and wrong.

>implying the civil rights movement was any different than BLM

It was EXACTLY THE SAME, people. The only difference is that there was no internet or cellphone cameras to capture everything. The jewish media was free to shill out this narrative of MUH BLACK OPPRESSION! EMMETT TILL DINDU NUFFIN! and there wasn't any social media for people to go on and find out that it's all complete bullshit. The lack of access to information made it possible for them to craft the narrative.

If you just deconstruct it, it's the exame same thing. Niggers were ooking and eeking and screaming for gibsmedats. There were violent race riots and other sorts of chimpouts. They propped up cases of niggers who "dindu nuffin" as justification, exactly equivalent to today's Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin. And the whole thing was backed and funded by kikes.

It's honestly pretty mind-blowing when you realize it's the exactly the same.