Taxes

Popular opinion among libertarians and some other political groups is that lowering taxes for the rich benefit the economy because they can invest these mony into the economy. But in reality they are more likely to put money into the banks, hedgefounds and derivatives. But the altrenative is rich moving money offshore and dodging taxes. So what would be the solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/09/16/the-numbers-dont-lie-why-lowering-taxes-for-the-rich-no-longer-works-to-grow-the-economy/#689a194350e5
businessinsider.com/study-tax-cuts-dont-lead-to-growth-2012-9
cnbc.com/id/49059989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sources or gtfo

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/09/16/the-numbers-dont-lie-why-lowering-taxes-for-the-rich-no-longer-works-to-grow-the-economy/#689a194350e5
>since the Reagan era, there appears to be no correlation whatsoever between raising or lowering taxes and the state of the economy.

businessinsider.com/study-tax-cuts-dont-lead-to-growth-2012-9

>End up in banks
Which they then loan out, and the money begins circulating the economy and through other banks. Not rocket science
>Derivatives and hedge funds
Depending on what they're invested in, the money also ends up circulating in the economy once it's invested

Have you even taken an entry level macro course? This is basic stuff

cnbc.com/id/49059989

I just want to keep all my money that goes towards providing for the minorities.

>Which they then loan out, and the money begins circulating the economy
Again, it's the ideal scenario. In reality lage proportion ends up being loaned to stock marcet speculants. Or these aren't even domestic banks.

>So what would be the solution?

Gas the kikes, race war now

>Look at me ma, i googled some articles with dubious studies and commentary!

Are you really suggesting that a few studies totally discredit decades of established, and well documented, economics? (See: Laffers Curve and Supply-side economics)

By the way, posting articles is not an argument

I'll give you a bump since I've been thinking about this question too.

No. Commercial banks don't make big loans for people to speculate on the stock market. Most of the loans that come from commercial banks are lines of credit to companies, and mortgages.

A brokerage loan you money to speculate, but commercial banks want hard assets and positive cash flows to back up loans. Stop being retarded

>discredit decades of established, and well documented, economics

>haha check out this graph that doesn't really prove anything, and ignores dozens of other factors that would positively or negatively affect GDP growth!

>ignoring evidence
L E A F
E
A
F

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton
> POO POO PEE PEE SHE DIES ON STAGE FOR ALL TO SEE
PEE PEE POO POO WHEN SHE'S DEAD TRUMP NAMES THE JEW
> POO POO PEE PEE SHE SHITS ON STAGE FOR ALL TO SEE
PEE PEE POO POO BY KEK AND DUBS MAKE THIS COME TRUE
> MAGA
MAGA
> MAGA
MAGA
> MAGA
MAGA

What does that graph actually prove?
The highest GDP growth came out of a country that reduced its highest MTR by 20 percent over that time period. That is directly contradictory to your argument, and you posted the graph.

Ignoring dozens of factors, to focus in on one, does not prove that lower tax rates have a no effect on the economy.

>what is a correlation
L E A F
E
A
F

If you compared a few penny stocks to normal stocks, their return would look phenomenal as well.

They're still shit though.

Doesn't Trump's economic plan somewhat address this? He wants to cut taxes for the rich (and everyone else) but also impose tariffs. If businesses want to benefit from the reduced taxes without suffering from tariffs, they'll need to move their assets/production back to the home country.

End usury in all of its forms.

does consent exist?

Is there a difference between sex and rape?

is this difference, consent? or something else?

Let me put this in plain language:
GDP = Consumption + Capital Investment + Government Spending + (Exports - Imports)

There are 4 major components to calculating GDP. Can you imagine how many factors affect all of these?

Also, the graph speaks for itself. It demonstrates a positive relationship between GDP growth, and reduced taxes. Hell, by your logic I could say that reducing the highest MTR would boost annual GDP growth by 4 percent because that is what happend in Ireland. It's a correlation, so surely it must be the case.

The only countries that haven't reduced taxes (Germany and Spain) have relied solely on increased government debt to boost GDP growth

>Le correlation meme
KYS senpai