NAVY SAILOR REFUSES TO STAND FOR ANTHEM

military.com/daily-news/2016/09/23/second-sailor-under-review-for-refusing-to-stand-for-anthem.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE
public.navy.mil/surfor/documents/united_states_navy_regulations_chapter_12.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how a country dies. The sooner Obungo gets thrown out of office the better

>Women
>Military

not even once

I wonder what Union soldiers that fought and died freeing this worthless apes would do if they could see this monkey.

Dishonorable discharge, what is it for?

What happened to getting shot for treason

>niggers
>military

not even once

>sexist
Fuck off racists, this isn't your country anymore

Apparently they punished her for this, but I imagine they will punish her again for speaking out publicly about it. In the military you can't use your status to push your political opinion.

>niggers not realizing when youre in the military youre not allowed to do political shit

say goodbye to your rank and pay nigger bitch

It had to be a nigger

your b8 sux

Low energy bait.

UCMJ. Period.

This is disrepectful to every one, especially the black Americans that came before her and fought to join the ranks.

Shoot her in the leg, and give her an excuse

youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE

you can't wear uniform and be political, for good reasons that are obvious.

she could do it on off-time sure, but yes punish that ignorant bullshit.

Don't jigs enter the military to work in supply so that every branch of the government is staffed by obese black women?

Incoming dishonorable discharge
Stupid fucking nigger

Hey white people, how is that "melting pot" working out for you?

This is not entirely accurate, but definitely can't make a political statement while in uniform.

Yeah, she is fighting a losing battle. She would have done better to separate from the service and then be an unpatriotic cunt.

Military owners your ass while you're in?

She won't be in the Navy for much longer.

Pretty much, shes going to get fucked six ways to sunday

She cannot be trusted, and she has no loyalty to the United States.

Discharge this bitch now

Any straight white male doing this would have captains mass, but she won't have one because she said a black and a woman.

Well done.

The military is all about bravery. This person is a brave brave woman. I salute her.

We need to let it die

2nd sailor in a month. Jesus.

You shut your God damn keyboard
Of all the fucking countries, fuck you

Imagine what would happen 30 years ago if these GOD DAMN SMELLY NIGGERS tried this shit. They'd be demonized, fired and ridiculed. Now disrespecting the very country that brought them out of the jungle is fashionable. THIS is what Donald Trump means when he says make a America Great again!

>on military
>trying to exercise civil rights

dark meat is good for stopping bullets mate

What a faggot

ex navy here
Alot of people would scramble like rats to get under cover when colors started
:/

More like Court Marshall. She could be tried for treason.

these fuckers need to be given a honorable discharge from a cannon.

They had PTSD from the national anthem?

kek
this

Yeah, she will probably get dishonorauble discharched. But the problem here is that there was actually someone who did this.

Can you imagine what would happen if a american soldier did not stand up for anthem 20 years ago? 50 years ago?

Sorry but no. Just no.

Googles going to Goog.

>sign up to work for the defense network of a country
>don't want to honor said country
full retard

It's part of the military justice regulations.

While in uniform, you stand and salute while the national anthem is being played. When out of uniform, you stand and put your right hand over your heart.

It's not up to you and it's not your decision. It's a requirement just like saluting officers and all the other prescribed actions civilians aren't aware of.

You don't get that choice in the military. It's written into military code of conduct on how you will behave and what the penalties are.
Don't like it? Bad conduct discharge. No room for free thought in combat personnel.
t. 11B

She can't do it in her offtime.

Those people are pretty scummy in their own right, but atleast they don't post it on face book.

>pledging allegiance to the treasonous Obama administration

good for her for refusing to. Obama can have all the islamist foodsoldiers in ISIS that his administration created and supports stand for the pledge of allegiance.

This, she should show some fucking decorum

-10/10 b8 m8. lurk moar

niggers in the militiary are the worst, always lazy, never willing to work hard, run when the shooting starts

so many of them are cowards, why do you think you almost never see a black guy in the infantry? there was ONE black guy in my whole company when we went to iraq and he was a bitch who got NJPd three times in one deployment

Wow American military sure is trigger-happy

Wtf is up with my auto correct this morning. It's turning definitive statements into questions.

Come on, it's 2016.

It's not just America or Sweden. It's happening in most of our countries.

I concur...they own you 24/7

Of course its a nigger. I geuss the gubmit handouts her moms was getting wasnt enough?
>Im gone serve my country and get free school 'n shit. BUT FUCK THIS RACIST COUNTRY
All niggers must hang

I hope she gets a punishment. Someone like her is the reason why country is failing.

Thank GOD your kike leash-holders played their hand a couple decades too early

youll hang soon nigger

Why would you join the military if you dont like america??? Makes no sense

OH YES!
i hope everyone on your army be like this so it will be easy to wipe your cuckess away from earth when war starts.
DOWN WITH DICIPLINE,
EMPOWER RETARDS NOW

>11B
are you fit? Post shitless pic pls no homo thx

I'm pretty sure she was just a fan of the new south park episodes

Footballers is one thing, but the military? How can you expect them to give their all fighting for your country if they won't even stand up for it?

Somewhere in heaven, Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson look down into hell, where Lincoln, the Republican Congress, Grant, and Sherman are all sitting around a 24 hour live stream of CNN, MSNBC, Rap music videos, Blacked, Tumbler, and Hollywood Racemixing propaganda. They do not physically suffer, but must merely sit and watch.

And the brave sons of the south look down and they laugh from Vallhala, they laugh at the result their former countrymen lived, and died for.

Careful traitor

Oppose corrupt presidents but stand for the nation

YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED

Tru dat, mufugga!

Ohhhhhhhh

I saw a thread on /k/ that said black females were literally the worst people in the military in all levels and branches.

can any militaryfags confirm this?

Yes. You practically give up all your rights as a citizen upon enlistment . What she did is against military code of conduct . how could she not know that? I forsee a dishonorable discharge in that whores future.

>Nigger
>Cunt
>Navy

What do you expect?

Do you think that barbarian mercenaries cared about the Roman Empire?

Promptly fuck off please

>I have been proudly serving in the US Navy Reserve Force
>The Navy has decided to punish me for defending the Constitution and has taken away my equipment I need to do my Naval job
> Failure to obey these rules could be charged as a violation of Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice -- failure to obey a lawful general order or regulation

serves her right

Holy shit. Someone unpatriotic in the army ? Get 'em the hell outta there.
and this!

Absolutely retarded.
t. Airman

remember to kill traitors before enemies

look a lazy female nigger wants out of the military.

W E W

Dishonorable discharge waiting to happen.

who cares

Yes, it's a requirement to stand and salute the flag
but not just the american flag
"all colors and standards not cased"
we have to salute every countries flag, it's a military respect thing
it's not a soldiers job to debate politics, and showing dissent in the ranks makes us look weak
save that shit for when you're out or at the very least not in uniform

WHOA.....

srsly??

WTF

the fuck is up with the korean font on your shirt
its all broken up and retarded like some 10 year old with poor motor function wrote it.

Ex-army. Can confirm.

JUST

I don't care if NFL players don't wanna stand because that's their right as private citizens but if you're in the military, you belong to the government and to the people. Military provides you fucking cunts with everything to live a comfortable life, you better fucking respect the flag. I hope this cunt gets thrown into a military jail or dishonorable discharged.

Muhreen, can also confirm

Blacks in the military get in on an average ASVAB score roughly half that of other races. Combine that with females, and you get people who no matter what are sent through, while others would have been dropped during recruiting.

hope she gets shamed

They hate white people's guts and you teach them how to shoot and fight... what could go wrong?

>mfw she gets court marshaled but becomes a GoFundMe millionaire

Hope that article 15 was worth it dipshit :^)

Lazy fucks, how hard is it to stand and salute for like 30 seconds?

Fresh out of RTC. If I was the LPO id mast them for Article 92.

So true. They flock to transportation, cooking, desk jobs, but not the combat arms.

>"Well shit, maybe Johnny Reb had the right idea. Pass the bottle and hard tack"

FYI for those who think in a civil war situation the military won't shoot on citizens you have to realize getting minorities to hate whites and filling the military with said minorities is their way of getting around this.

t. aviation mechanic in the airforce

black women are still rude even in the military

I guess everyone has the right to not stand during a fucking anthem, but if you decide to join a national army it's ridiculous.

Current navy here. I do this cuz my a school is on an army base and their taps is like 8 minutes long

I like the image this puts in my head

if you never served then you just don't fucking know.

c'mon lad I know you're 60% white(American "white") - but how many of the 13% of blacks are IN the military in combat roles? (the ones not in prison)

Nigger Detected

I said minorities nigga I didn't just say blacks.

why does everyone want to make a statement these days, especially googles and millenial shit heads, why can't you just work a fucking job and raise a family and do your job, whys everything got to be controversy, every fucking thing has to be a drama, is it cause this generation is raised on TV and not by their parents? mass narcissistic crazed public?

its like critical thinking doesnt exist anymore, just critical feeling

They're good at jobs requiring be assholes in all regards, at least T.I.s in Air Force

I don't think illegals can serve in the military, maybe I'm wrong but it seems like most of the racial tension there comes from niggers.

In 10-15 years there isn't going to be a shred of patriotism left. It's like everything that makes a people or nation is being cored out.

No one is going to be able to agree on anything. Only varying degrees of oppression.

There isn't even a way to fix it anymore.

Illegals can, infact its one thing Army excels at.

b-but I love watching people that are richer than me do stupid shit...

Yes, stupid

It's arguably one of the only positions for which you need to be a patriot

Do you think this nigger would die for her country? No? Then she is not a soldier, period.

>unrealistic America when people go against human nature and instincts
>The real world

Another 9/11 will fix it.

What if this "not standing" meme is being forced by the government to weed out traitors who are likely to defect in a martial law scenario?

>We need to let it die
No you fucking queer, You need to hang her.

That was a beautiful image

Somebody was going to do it, she just decided to be the first.
She likely doesn't care if she's kicked out, she can go on the victim speaking circuit and 'write' a book about her harrowing experiences being oppressed by evil whitey.

Side question:
Over/under, 3 weeks before it actually becomes fashionable to BOO the national anthem??

yeah, it seems like they join it because its easy to get in and they are pretty much garunteed free government gibsmedats for life.

no offense, but this is why I think THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE fags are retarded. I mean if someone jumped on a grenade to save their buddies he deserves respect, but treating him and some fat fuck who filed papers at some base in Kentucky as the same thing is dumb.

this

>I don't think illegals can serve in the military

they do. in fact some countries have a foreign legion. see france.

for U.S, illegals can serve to gain citizenship. I had russians, mexicans, some guy from sudan joined the marines. right now army is the only branch that allows illegals to join

it's actually one way for them to get a fast track citizenship so there's that and at least they're serving the country instead of leeching off it

they were just lazy to stand for a minute

haha butthurt fucker

that is super retarded

This is pretty accurate and hysterical for once, especially when you compare race relations now vs during, say, Dubya's term.

I love the paddy, asian, and klanner the best.

What's the reprimand for this, ucmj-fags?

I really don't think so. 9/11 led to a brief rise in patriotism, but then it led to the Iraq fiasco, which brought confidence in America to new lows

I love Kelly's ironic DR3.

Niggers

Welcome to the modern, non-white, opt-in soldier. There for the paycheck and the benefits, but folds the moment the country actually needs them.

France had to discharge a bunch of muslims who didn't want to go to Afghanistan because they didn't want to fight "islamic brothers".

They can just make her life hell.
And then court Marshall her when she acts out harder.
Then put her in federal prison for a few years.

I was going to say maybe another WWII, but idk bout that... I mean we we're pretty hyped to fight Japs until it actually happened.

The military is about obedience.

she is in the reserves and still in the command. I'd wager she was just given a counseling and nothing more.

What's that camo supposed to be for? Being overboard?

>we have to salute every countries flag, it's a military respect thing
what, even in a firefight? they can just pop up a flag and you have to stop shooting and stand to attention?

>thinking you have rights when you join the military

>having a military that isn't loyal to the country it's supposed to protect
OH WOW I WONDER WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

>nigger
>womyn
color me suprised user

you're literally retarded if you think this

protip: They didn't die to free anybody.

lol they're getting NJP. And no they're not getting kicked out either they're just going to suffer the rest of their contract.

Don't be mad. Just laugh that they're in the second cushiest branch and they're about to get shit assignments for the next 2-4 years.

More bodies is more bodies and very easy way of getting a greencard. Not to say illegals or legit foreigners don't hate their lives in the Army. I remember back when they were on Lackland AFB (10 years ago) and how they could barely speak any english at all and hated each other (different countries)

Depends.

I called an Ensign a dipshit once, and got 45 days no civilian clothes, piss tested for 6 months every day at 7am, and fire watch for a month.

Worth every minute.

Would you stop posting like you're in the fucking military you fucking dweeb? DLI faggots are the worst.

when I was in the service they would be court martialed. Salty Chiefs won't put up with those nigs acting out of line.

Civilian. Can confirm.

always darkest before the don

You do. You just don't have the right to politically demonstrate while in uniform.

Ex-army again.
50 Fucking %

Sometimes they outnumber you. I shit you not. If it wasn't for the white south and the dying republican white the military would be all black and military immigrants seeking easy citizenship.

>watching the disintegration of the US live

Current year is the best year.

I don't think the superficial patriotism the country experienced after 9-11 would be enough to save us this time. I remember that the honeymoon after 9-11 only lasted until 2003.

Our flags, our symbols and leaders are now tainted by racism. The "system" is now seen as morally corrupt.

Factions like BLM are being funded in the 100s of millions to incite revolution. Objections to these groups are falling on deaf ears because they are seen as supporting white supremacy and "the system of oppression"

I think we are fucked this time Cred Forums.

>She cannot be trusted
Sadly that's a lot of junior enlisted who joined for free college. It's why they need to be micromanaged or just sent to clean out bilges.

It just makes no sense to me that these are the people entrusted in part with protecting the ideals of the country when they're there against the law.

I say they put her in Operation: Get Behind The Darkies

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for 7 years

we all know thats not why she did it

An Jewmerican hero! Not, but she is a jewish google.

>pretended
I have some news for you user

>military immigrants.

That is a meme

>protestisizin

>electrifyin

I'M SHE-BOON SHAQUENDA

OOOOH!!! TELL ME TELL ME TELL EM!!

Army fag here, hoping she gets bumped to E1 then chaptered out of the military.

>pic related
We're doing an event to honor all the mothers whose sons and daughters had fallen in combat today. We just finished setting up.

court martial his faggot ass

There's no race or sex breakdown of "worst people" in the armed forces. However there is a lot of deadwood, just filling up billets to collect a paycheck and do the bare minimum of work, like any other government job. The problem is we haven't had a good war in decades where all the incompetents would get killed in the first few months and leaders would actually get promoted and keep everything on track for at least a generation.

I have to dumb myself down in my High School to talk to people... White is a minority in my HS.

You must have been a huge POG. My infantry battalion was like 1% black at most.

hope she receives a court martial and is dishonorably discharged

>controlled oppositon

wouldnt be surprised m8

Prior service Army here, ETS's in June, can confirm.

Nigger females are truly the worst, period.

It's a real thing. If you sign up for 4 years and get accepted it puts you on the fast track to take the damn citizenship test in basic.

>There's no race or sex breakdown of "worst people" in the armed forces.

They are overwhelmingly minority and female, actually. I think women in the military are a good thing in that some guys just need something to fuck, but they're almost all bad girls.

Lol you know what kind of CITIZENS join the army? Desperate as fuck jackasses backed into a corner and convince some girl to marry for benefits at 18 when joining.

I would love for one of my joes to do this. I would have them at front leaning rest for the rest of the duty day.

Fucking sailors.

13R. So kinda.

How can you be expected to serve your country and protect it if you can't even stand for the anthem? Fucking niggers

>I called an Ensign a dipshit once
Yeah he deserved it, didn't he? Story?

>LITERALLY told in training that you are basically trading some of your rights to defend the rights of others

>>mfw my MOS and my duty station is considered the poggiest of POG

>kinda

its not faggot

So it's a shot in the dark. How wonderful.

Can't you just flog her like the bad old days?

Hahaha pathetic.

Ungrateful sheboon

Calmly ask Mohammed to take his dick out your mouth and then shut your hole.

>works for her country
>but refuses to respect it

what did she mean by this?

>shitposting on your phone during working hours
Is it really that hard to put your damn phone away during working hours? I had to start collecting all the phones at quarters and give them out again at liberty call.

Sedition and mutiny are serious crimes in the Navy. Sucks for her.

Of course it had to be a shitskin too.

Most of the Union was fighting for restoration of the Union and couldn't give less of a shit about googs. For most of them (like Sherman), freeing the slaves was a means to an end.

All gun bunnies and associated support MOSs are pretty fucking POG bro. Not that hard to pull string get cookie.

Not in my experience. That's not to say that statistically certain groups are massively over-represented in NJP and mast, but that doesn't mean all of them are bad. I've had lots of honorable blacks, females, and black females.

When were you in the Korean schoolhouse?

Since she went and posted all that shit on social media trying to act like she's righteously above the UCMJ she really had better be placed in Leavenworth. As someone who was in the military for 6 years what she said both in defense and to make it political is the most infuriating part.
Had the bitch just kept her mouth shut about it to the public like everyone else then I might see only giving her an Article 15 over it, but fuck her, seriously, if this shit slides then the damage to military etiquette will be irreversible.

Typical Google behavior

Oh Beautiful for spacious skies
We must remove the nigs
For purple mountain's majesties
We must remove the nigs
America, America
We must remove the nigs
And crown thy good with brotherhood
We must remove the nigs

Oh say can you see
That the blacks betray thee
What so proudly we hailed
Yet the niggers still hate it
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Are defiled by the moors?
O'er the ramparts we watched
Niggers gotta google rampart
And the rockets red glare
niggers can't brush their hair
Gave proof through the night
that the blacks just don't care
O say does that start-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free, niggers still think they're slaves.

She'll get seperated no benefits. She took an oath to follow orders. That means something.

>but that doesn't mean all of them are bad.

Never said otherwise.

Army 35P here. why do your airmen go parade rest for the army/marine junior enlisted?

especially on that dirt path between the PX and Hobbs

Kinda in that I never saw action and I was trained in sill with other pogs. Then again I got a medical before my term was up too. BTW Oklahoma is a shithole.

The military is about obedience and discipline you fucking faggot.

No wonder more people join ISIS then your pathetic ground army, topkek

>muh lincoln
fuck off you retarded southerners, because you were too lazy to work, the niggers stayed in America.

what the fuck is ASVAB

>honoring the mothers
What about the fathers?

GOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLEGOOGLE

She deserves to be tried for treason. Fucking self-righteous cunt.

Former AF, yes they are the worse.

Its the test you take when you join the military to see what jobs you're smart enough to classify for.

It's a standardized test, similar to the SAT but much easier, to determine fitness for certain rates or MOS. Basically if you score high you can do more intellectual jobs, and if you score low you're going to swab decks or rake rocks.

Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery. It's a test that tells you what you're qualified for.
I'm a future marine, got 92 on the ASVAB, signed a contract for the BY Program, one of the hardest to qualify for.
The jobs that are hard to apply for and get in are admin, infantry, logistics, and I forgot the other.
I leave next month, I passed validation twice.

It's an aptitude test the military uses to determine your eligibility for jobs. If you score too low, you're too dumb for the military. If you score high enough, they try to push whatever gets them a bonus on their pay.

It's basically military version of an IQ test but with practical knowledge of math and language.

This mass hysteria of the american black community needs to stop.

Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery

its a test you take when you apply to enlist in the military. nothing special. your score affects what positions you can get. i think the highest score requirement necessary is 90, for the 'darker' intel jobs

I'm literally the only person in this hall. I'd rather not stare at these four walls and 50 some odd tables.

Also this is my event, I'll do what I want.

The North was literally fighting to send your precious bulls back to Africa. Lincoln was going to do it before he was (((assassinated))).

Played CoD, can confirm.

>tfw got a 93
>tfw didn't join the military thou
>tfw poor and jobless

She should khs

you dodged a bullet. the 'smart' jobs are full of Cred Forums people. do you have any idea how insufferable people on these boards are in real life?

>woman

lol

You can still join.

But don't think your asvab score is anything special. There's echelons of people that share similar traits with similar scoring habits. To score 95+ is nothing special if you're simply not retarded.

>Petrosyan Mountain

What does it mean?

I'm a future marine in South Florida, and most of the hispanics joining are either joining for the benefits or citizenship. There are some who join and just cannot make the cut in PT. There was this one black girl who would show up, went to MEPS and everything, and just would not improve. She'd run 17 minute runs on the IST. Once out on a run she would run for like half a mile then just tire out and walk the rest of the way and held up the whole PT team. The recruiter had me escort her back to the office and she just told me that she ran on the treadmill a lot and I tried my best to keep my patience with her but holy shit she was so delusional and thought nothing was wrong.
She eventually just fell off the map and got discharged from the DEP. Good riddance.
Becoming a marine is personal for me. I don't see why anyone would pick the marines for the benefits, when the other branches are easier. Hell the Army takes literally everybody.

>96
>USAF
>washed out of basic

There were nerds who did do Calculus to pass the time and were shouting out memes in 2006, including the T.I.s themselves.

I really doubt the military is full of Cred Forums people.
Also I was going for the Navy so in the very least i'd be chilling in some pacific island country.

Probably would have actually had to dodge some actual bullets at some point but oh well.

NIGGERS

I've seen this shit for the last week. We've all been talking about it. It's a fucking disgrace and we all (black, white, yellow, brown) all hope she gets an UOD

You'll have to take the ASVAB again.
I took the ASVAB while I was still a senior so math equations and stuff were fresh in my mind. I graduated in June and I think if I had to take it again I wouldn't get a 92.

I don't like the new uniforms. Why they taking away the blues, man?

You'd be surprised then, I guess.

Why are you so mad?

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

Lmao

During my summer midshipman cruise (basically getting to see what the Navy does, while being a cadet officer), I was aboard the USS Mitscher and the Cap was a black woman, she was a total cunt desu.

We had Damage Control "Games" (who can put together a pump faster, shit like that), and one of the team names was "Kate Upton's Tits", none of the sailors and officers that were leading the games had any issue with the name...but fuck, when the Cap found out, she went off and bitched them out in front of all us 3rd Class midshipman, bitch even had the people who were on the team write back to the C.O.s of their home units (i.e. NROTC commander at whatever college they were attending) explaning what happened and she made them apologize to her.

Fuck women, especially if they're black

i didn't think so either till I joined. but MI is full of the worst kind of dorks

>pretty accurate and hysterical for once
Are you implying that Kelly isn't the greatest political artist of our generation?

Careful bud, the South imported niggers. Southerners were too greedy and lazy to do work themselves.

You had your chance to get rid of Googles or turn them into civilized folk after the war but chose to be salty.

Now you have the audacity to claim the nigger problem is the North ' s fault? Go back to fucking your sister you inbred hick.

dishonorable discharge when?

Someone draw a picture of this, I'll pay for a good one

Someones been on reddit

>tfw that's a man
>nowadays men are better at being women then actual women

public.navy.mil/surfor/documents/united_states_navy_regulations_chapter_12.pdf

of course it's a nigger

I don't believe you, but i want to. Got proof?

Crease looks good
Shoe looks good
OK
I like you

Supply officer fresh out of college.

He was complaining that our squadron was ordering too many test kits from Grumman.

We had a verbal disagreement.

too bad you dont get to have your own opinions in the military
probably already court marshalled and code red
read the recruitment terms faggots

This. A civilian in America has the right to wipe her ass with the flag. It's tasteless and coarse, but it's still her right. A soldier, however, whose purpose is to fight for our nation, has neither the right nor any sensible reason to protest the flag. If she feels that America has done her some grave injustice, she should not receive arms nor a place in America's military.

>He was complaining that our squadron was ordering too many test kits from Grumman.

Who does this mean? Not a militaryfag.

>current year
never

Not a mil fag, but the military is a mixed bag: make a career out of it and have a shattered family life of 2 to 3 divorces, the prestigious shit like combat arms leave you less qualified for non PMC jobs than a teen leaving their walmart clerk position, half of the technical positions are traps like nuclear anything as they drain your life essence or are too specialized that the skills don't translate like being an apache technician, yes you are handy but you only touch apaches and only the way the services taught you; so all you know is if you have an aptitude for your assignment and have to completely retrain.

Oh and some of the useful skills and jobs to take require knowledge before starting your career like be a engine tech on a navy vessel: you need references and proof of service if you want to be more than a just a deck hand as a merchant mariner when you leave the service.

What else would it be?

>importation of niggers ends in 1803
>majority of white southerns were yeoman farmers without slaves
>northern factory owners pay immigrants shit wages and live in poverty
>radical reconstruction was a shits how that resulted in blacks being hated even more
>carpetbaggers move in and take advantage of a shit situation and cause an even bigger divide between the regions

Jesus man, the South has its problems but you fucking Yankees need to read up on the war.

>hates their country
>joins the military

I know you will reply me saying that US military fights for Israel but on the very basic levels what she did was wrong exactly for this reason.

Going straight to the manufacturer for specs and equipment rather than relying on the crap the Navy usually orders.

Costs more but worth it.

I mean when Tax Payers are footing the bill for pretty much ever aspect of your life you really shouldn't have much of an opinion.

Kind of like niggers who collect tax payer money just to survive really should be burning and stomping on the American flag. If the confederates had won that anthem and that flag wouldn't be worshiped and niggers wouldn't be getting gibmedats. At least military works for it.

I wouldn't know. They say the avocados are more comfy, but I can't even remember how the blueberries feel. Been with the Marines so long I don't know what being comfortable means.

Also blue cammies don't make sense if someone goes overboard. We should really just do the coastie way and do coveralls all the time.

Underrated

Ask your mom's husband.

Chairforce. Can confirm.

>mfw having to work with a black female MSgt that would go around everyday saying "imma cut yo throat" and everyone higher up laughs it off so they don't seem racist

What about Civilians who are only alive because of America taking care of them. Like welfare niggers? Should they really be shitting on the flag when this nation literally foots the bill for their pathetic existence?

I feel like it's pretty hypocritical to bitch about America while having your pathetic arm extended waiting for the Federal hand out from the government.

She can get discharged for doing that. She took an oath when she enlisted.

Oh ok bro, i get what you were saying now kek.

After reading all these posts i don't really see how the US is expecting to go to war with Russia and win considering more than half of the US armed forces are entitled parasites with no real allegiance to their country or values

kek

>more than half of the US armed forces are entitled parasites with no real allegiance to their country or values

Kek, and the other half are fags and women.

The military is practically a government work program at this point. It's less about serving/protecting your country and more about free school/employment for people that have no other option.

what else would it be?

of course it's a fucking google female

this always annoys me. on a recent question time some faggot MP was talking about how he doesn't mind paying more tax. I wanted to grab him by the throat and scream at him "all your fucking salary is paid for through tax you massive faggot!"

>google female serving in the navy

This country will THROW a high paying degree at her without her having to step into a university.

And she can't stand up and salute a country that will do that for her?

Fucking googles.

THANK YOU FOR YOU SACRIFICE PLEASE FUCK MY ASS

Should they? No. Is it their right to? Yes. Civilians have the right to say and do offensive things. We exercise that right vigorously here on Cred Forums.

your turn dudes, we had it last century, it starts with that.

Cant wait for the civil war you people are going to start with my country. In the mean time watching you people destroy yourselves is just delicious!

>I wanted to grab him by the throat and scream at him "all your fucking salary is paid for through tax you massive faggot!"

Kek, I know this feeling so god damn much. Wew.

none of these little indiscretions seem important when examined individually. it is their cumulative effect that produces danger. starting with kaepernick, and now military personnel, this is the example set for children. it's ok not to stand for the pledge because america is racist. kids grow up thinking disrespecting their nation is the norm. kids grow up believing their nation is racist kids grow up hating their own country.

Good point bro.

The hypocrisy just annoys the shit out of me I guess. It's like mooching off your parents who feed, house and clothe you and then turning around and telling everyone they are abusive to you just to get sympathy. Pisses me off, but you're right, it is their right.

It's actually not her right. UCMJ restricts a lot of stuff and political protests while in uniform is one of them. Hopefully they article 15 her ass, take her pay, give her extra duty, reduce her rank, and then kick her out.

Why waste a bomb on a nigger? You'll only spread AIDS quicker with dead nigger guts spraying everywhere

A woman filling frontline combat role is the death of every squad she joins.
They're better staying behind the lines and in support roles. This has been proven a thousand times.
Women are weaker than men and their reaction times is slower-a reaction time that could mean life or death on the battlefield.
Facts always trump emotions.

>THROW a high paying degree at her without her having to step into a university

what are you even talking about? thats not true

>soldier not following code of conduct is a little indiscretion
What?

Athletes is one thing, but a contracted sailor?! Treason! 50 lashes on the poop-deck!

We're real tired of Jeb!'s shit...

heh heh

deck

>when leftists try to be "ironic" but it ends up being the truth

>navy

Any soldier that doesn't do this should be charged with treason and treated by the entire military as such. There was a time doing this resulting in firing squad.

You join to serve your country not to question it or make edgy political statements. If you want to do that become a civvy.
I fucking hate cunts and cucks like this.

She'll probably get promoted for that and a few extra medals commentating her bravery.

Confirmed, had a female DI for medic training AIT, the cunt was a food inspector and had a special hatred for me. She punished and publicly humiliated me after I spent 3 days in the hospital with the audacity to not shave when I was released. She would go out of her way to find me ask me what I was doing, regardless of my answer find some way I was wrong and punish me for it. Silver lining is I got so good at push ups and PT in general from that hateful whore that I went Ranger and spent the rest of my days in the military away from any women as there were none in SF units. I remember seeing a woman in uniform for the first time after an all male basic and just thinking it was the hairiest dude i had seen in while. About a year ago a female i had relations with called me saying the kid was mine. I did the DNA test and swabbed my brother instead of myself bc fuck that bipolar whorebag. She has 4 kids from 3 different fathers now. She got preggo so she wouldn't have to go to Iraq, which worked.

I was the first to make this thread like 2 weeks ago and it got no replies but I guess if a Cred Forums mod makes it they rig the replies. I wouldn't doubt it if the Cred Forums mod rigs it so the thread gets no replies so they can make their own thread 5 minutes later.

Throw her in the brig. 1600 calories a day. She can rot til' they get to town and then throw her out of the Navy.

First of all you're just bad at making threads. Deal with it.

Second, this is a different navy sailor being retarded.

>the cunt was a food inspector
what?

>I made this thread first
>every thing is a conspiracy
>my vagina ruptured

you must be the life of the special snowflake party

Fuck off Cred Forums mods. It's disgusting you make people find shit so you can ban them and make your own thread about the same topic.

What is the 1700 flag?

>I did the DNA test and swabbed my brother instead of myself
smart thinking. Rangers Lead the Way Hooyah army strong

I'm bored so I took some online tests, on average I got 15 out of 16 right for each section doing it in my head (do you get to use paper and pencils IRL?)

would that qualify me for a decent MOS assuming I'm /fit/ and not autistic?

Eh, I can't answer that one.
This event is specifically for the mothers though.

I'm not white (I'm not black either).

dis-FUCKING-gusting

Might mean 17:00 hours?

US didn't exist in 1700 and it was a British flag then. I doubt US troops today would be saluting a British flag unless at a memorial event for the allied war dead.

As an E-5/E-6 I didn't always like saluting some of the fucktard JOs I had to serve under, but I did it because I was in the FUCKING MILITARY. I'm not sure how people like this fail to comprehend that they aren't civilians anymore or how completely the long dick of the UCMJ can completely fuck them in the ass.

quality post. zero effort and a dozen (you)s