Students sit, raise fists during national anthem

ballstatedaily.com/article/2016/09/sports-football-students-sit-raise-fists-during-national-anthem

What are these people protesting about?

ok.....

Being googles

Tiananmen square is always an option.

Why are all the thicc girls so degenerate?

stop giving these literally whos attention you stupid fucking assholes. Who gives a shit?

it's their right to do so

I'd hate to live in a country where it was illegal to speak one's mind.

I may not agree, and I may think they have selfish reasons for doing it, but their right to do what they do exists regardless of my opinion or judgements.

Fuck the US anyway, we're giving >3 Billion/year to Nazisrael to occupy and brutalize another nation. The national anthem is a fucking joke in current year.

if you get your news from TV and rap music, raise your fist

Ok and it's my right to want them you neck themselves you dumb nigger.

The gibmedats aren't getting enough gibs.

Can you feel it /pol? Race war is imminent.

Agreed. Sage this shit.

Nobody writes an article about babies throwing their toys out of a pram, so why are you giving this attention?

I have an idea.

Whites should refuse to stand for the national anthem.

Why?

It will create confusion. When asked, they should say "it's against an unconstitutional administration" or "the fact Hillary Clinton is running for office, the epitome of all the worst aspects of American politics."

It will create confusion.

I hate this nigger with every ounce of my being

The way he rushes in there and the look he gives the other guy like its his fault the phone is stuck

It perfectly demonstrates nigger behavior

It spreads. First the footballers, now the attitude of hatred for our patriotic symbolism is become popular amongst the fans. They're distancing themselves from us. Bad sign of the very real possibility of civil war.

>whites

tbqh everyone should refuse to stand if Hillary wins.

Fuck rights. Fuck freedom. Fuck democracy. Fuck liberalism. Fuck secularism. Fuck humanism. Fuck the Enlightenment. It's all a lie. This shit is not working. We need to throw it all out and get build a society that actually works.

>liberal teenagers are pseudo-intellectual brainwashed tools
no shit

Replied to wrong poster

lmao all these people went to a football game, wore all black and sat together, just some they could raise their first during an anthem. I bet the felt like true agents of change. I wonder if they actually stayed for the game

Google Skool

They don't know

He was like a literal chimpanzee, like that level of cognitive functioning.

I dont want to miss it, someone import me!

mfw I join them but salute instead

having a nigger president has done such wonders for race relations. Anyone else enjoying the post-racial paradise that is the USA?