Tfw my country has no large-scale happening or right-wing movement which draws nationwide attention like the...

>tfw my country has no large-scale happening or right-wing movement which draws nationwide attention like the presidental election in the US or the anti-refugee movement in Europe
i want to feel a sense of 'unity' and being 'alive' by joining arguments just as you guys do. im bored to death;;

anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAGM0n55K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be grateful you're not dealing with this. If we lose, our culture and race gets destroyed.

You have the population crisis.

Go out and have sex so your people don't die out. There's your movement.

Be grateful for your peace. If this situation and cuckolding stays the same and we dont get a major developement in Finnish politics im going to go fucking mad. Im sick of this PC culture

Accept the offer to build our first Blood Refinery on Japanese shores and you can join us in rounding up the last of the ARYANS.

We know you are hiding them.

what is there to do in japan?
for what purpose do you learn english?

It sucks. We are never happy here as a result of these conflicts. I plan on trying to move to your country should Hillary Clinton get elected. I'll trade my Ford for a Subaru should Hillary get elected

Read Mishima and inseminate Japgirls

SUN AND STEEL
U
ND STEEL

Go play airsoft.

Don't pray for this to happen to you. We fight this hard because failure means total annihilation of the world as we know it.

there's a stupid anti-korean movement, which i disagree with. i have no grudge agaisnt koreans.

and like many others in the world, i started to learn english in school for university entrance exams. there was no special reasons for that

We'll always have Baseball.

umm south china sea?

you scared to face off with the chinese weeb?

No you don't want this user. You are not aware of how good you have it

I'd rather be in a safe and racially homogeneous country than in the middle of this to be honest but I want my britain.

Fuck you Japan you don't get to bitch you're country has no immigration problems at all. You have no multicultural bullshit at all to deal with. You shouldn't bitch about this.

I'd rather be in your position than fighting to keep my race from getting taken over be mudslimes and googles.

It must be nice to have a wide access of Japanese and American entertainment. I wish I knew Japanese but I get lazy after learning the alphabet ;_;

How is this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAGM0n55K8

i understand you, but from my point of view, its appealing that you guys have something to fight for and against

>far-left activist
>his main statement is only 'election wont change anything' and 'never trust government!'
how can i support him? he seems like an obsolete marxist revilutionalist

That's the attitude that gets your country fucked over by mudshits. You're lucky you're so isolated.

Who do you think they will try to target if they manage to destroy western culture? You can already be part of the fight, it won't stop once Eurabia and the Afro-American Empire happens.

>i want to feel a sense of 'unity' and being 'alive'
Become a samurai; follow bushido.
Wait.

Be grateful (((they're))) only targetting the west and not you.

the point is that we dont need to 'change' anything
japan has already strict immigration policy and is far away from arabic countries.
all i need is maintain the status quo and not change something.

what about fukushima , nkorea ?

Just watch anime and fuck qt japanese girls. Life couldnt be better.

>tfw Germany is actually the most boring European country where everything is done "by the books" and no real controversy or problem ever springs up
>tfw make up shit for the attention on Cred Forums

now i realized that on eof my primary concern is japans remilitalizatiom to confront NK pronlems
thank you pol bro

There are pro-emperor ultra nationalistic groups in Japan, I'm sure you're aware. Even if they're small the force of unity will be strong since they're such at odds with the rest of society.

But why can't you feel unity when you're pretty much homogeneous?

look up kasou taisho
it's basically quick costume skits
you don't need to know any nip speak to enjoy it
>ex. Matrix Ping Pong video from like 2006