TRUMP GENERAL - MAGA EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVehcuJXe6I
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ
youtu.be/4eF9kGtyGec
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
archive.is/eVD7D
archive.is/5eCpb
archive.is/OCkCX
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ
archive.is/MlZSa
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
archive.is/M4alp
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
archive.is/ffexb
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE
archive.is/XdOQ5
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696825/General-nearly-landed-Trump-s-VP-list-bombs-convention-crowd-streams-Melania-s-speech.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw&list=LLTY6WjPxcQwwgCCyjpDdEYQ&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=KaWIbxVj734
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHbGsZUsisE
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU
youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM&feature=youtu.be
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
youtu.be/ERu2IU9eFL0
timebie.com/std/edt.php?q=21
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

AWOOOOO

We have the AWOO vote locked up.

FUCK AWOOOO

DAILY REMINDER

I love Israel now

Any britbros know when the debate is on?

I cant miss this, is it tonight or tomorrow night?

TRUMP CAN'T WIN

WE ARE DOOMED

PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE

EMPRESS DOWAGER HILLARY CLINTON

ALL SHALL KNEEL

BEG FOR MERCY

#SHILL4HILL

TOMORROW

LET'S SEE THOSE MAGA HATS GENTLEMEN!

>You do own a MAGA hat, right user?

>tfw President Trump will meet the leaders of Canada, Germany, and Sweden

Go bite your tongue, Al Eppo.

youtu.be/lVehcuJXe6I

Guys, what of shillary just rigs the election?!

post the very finest Trump grills

>he does it for (you's)

Monday night. Technically around 2-4AM Tuesday morning.

I own 3 of his books instead

>Merkel will have to meet the man who accuses her of destroying her country

Videos:
Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda King endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ

Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Charles Evers Endorses Trump For President
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

Black Pastor Darrell Scott Brings Down House at RNC: The Democratic Party Has Failed Us
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ

Louis Farrakhan Endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/4eF9kGtyGec

Ice Cube: ‘Donald Trump is What Americans Love’ About ‘The American Dream’
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

Articles:
RZA Praises Trump
archive.is/eVD7D

President Obama’s Brother Endorses Trump for President
archive.is/5eCpb

Azealia Banks "Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them"
archive.is/OCkCX

Outreach:
Donald Trump Hannity FULL Townhall African American Voters - Ohio - 9/23/16 - Fox News
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ

Donald Trump’s best speech of the 2016 campaign, annotated
WashPo August 2016 archive.is/MlZSa

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Charlotte, NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
CNN August 2016 archive.is/M4alp

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Dimondale 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit
archive.is/ffexb

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE

Donald Trump Fought to Include Jews and Blacks at Palm Beach Golf Course
Impulse Today March 2016 archive.is/XdOQ5

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Trump 80's Interview, Helping Inner Cities
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY

>$35

cant justify that price desu

>that eagle

That animation is so good. Surprisingly high quality coming from toothpaste.

>mfw hillary gets a stroke and starts barking during the debate

Yeah I got one. Who wants to know?

>original screencap in Tomorrow
>screencap of post with screencap is in Yotsuba
My autism

I'm an election judge senpai.

Drumpfkins BTFO

Explain yourselves

I'm not worried about voter fraus. She can just rig it electronically.

Why no hat?

It's not that expensive. Plus it helps Trump and pisses off SJW's

Pls no bully.

> not paying attention to the election for a month or two
> wander onto Cred Forums
> debate tomorrow

This turkroach piece of shit just killed 5 people. We need to get tough and recognise the problem.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

Costs too much & and I don't want to get disowned desu

>the energy of millions across the world is building up wishing, imagining, thinking and visualizing shillary shitting her pants, having a stroke, or dying on stage
you cannot NOT be affected by this when you're the target

>((Shwartz))

Because of what he's said in the past this is one of the best Trump stumper questions

>Do you believe the United States should play a leading role in nuclear nonproliferation
Or
>As president would you continue the current policy of supporting nonproliferation of nuclear weapons?

Especially if the moderator then brings up his quotes about allowing other countries to have nuclear weapons and the NATO stuff.

>yfw a maga hat 20 years into the future will be a sought after item
what the fuck do you think a genuine trump campaign hat would cost? a few decades from now?

Most of the fortune 100 donates to the Clinton Foundation.

>Schwartz

Careful you dumb kike, we can heat the ovens back up if you keep this up.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

What are the chances Lester Holt 'fact checks' everything Trump says? The Clinton camp is this issue really hard, and more and more people are agreeing with them.

That's the only thing I'm worried about.
We all know that according to the MSM, everything Trump says is a lie, and Hillary is the most truthful person to ever live.

>(((schwartz)))

actually most of them are cucked sjw demotards. the rest are status quo elitists

>Fortune 100 CEOs
>Republicans

They're Democrats through and through, nothing more than Leftist traitor trash that needs to be punished for their treason.

good thing with the globalist cabal is they are very few and their votes are insignificant

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

Damn, I had a revelation:

>We're gonna win, and we're gonna keep winning, and we're gonna win so much that you'll be sick and tired of winning and you're gonna say, "Please!! Please President Trump, I can't take it anymore! Please stop winning so much!" And I'm gonna say "NO! I don't care! We going to keep winning! We won't ever stop winning!"

This routine was never meant for Trump's supporters, so they cannot possibly understand it. They'll think, how could anyone possibly want to STOP winning.

Well, it turns out this isn't a rallying cry -- it's a threat. The left upholds failure. The left craves feelings of shame, humiliation, and submission. When Trump wins, seeing America made great again will crush the leftists, and they're going to be begging to him to stop winning, begging for a failure. That's right folks: Trump is quite literally threatening to win-rape the left.

As much as I'd love it to be that, I think he's just a complete nut job. Basically another Elliot Rodgers

It's a $35 campaign donation with a free hat gift, legally speaking. That's why non-Americans can't buy them.

Lester Holt is a good goy. My mom watches him everyday.

>we should, which is why [bring up Iran and Clinton/Kerry being unforgivable dipshits]
ez

>most probably benefit from open borders and unlimited H1B visas

Think... thinking... really...

SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

>Does it anger you to think about Ivanka wrapping her lips around that Jewish cock?
ivanka strikes me as the type of girl that thinks dicks are icky. guaranteed she fucks no more than 3 times a year.

tiffany on the other hand will stick a finger in your ass while she blows you then she'll beg you to nut on her face and she'll rub that shit all over her titties and wont even shower for a while afterward cause she likes the smell of your cum.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>most are (((republicans)))

Explain why globalist a favor the candidate promoting globalist ideals and not the one who's going to tax them and force them to keep their money in the US?

Meme magic

What is everyone else eating during the debate tomorrow? I'm undecided between a pan pizza from Pizza the GOAT Hut and assorted chicken wings from the Chinese takeout.

Isn't Lester Holt conservative?

I hadn't made that connection before.

That won't be a debate then. It's not the moderators job to "fact check" the candidates

trump's the cuck that can't stop lying to make America look as shitty as possible. He's the one that loves to fantasize about how everyone is after him

Bear and candy. You?

(((Fortune 100 CEOs)))

>women will vote or me because they want protection
>lbt(q) will vote for me because they want to be safe
>the blacks and mexicans will vote for me because they want jobs
>i will protect christianity
>one god
he literally is western civilization running to safe the world from the commies

He can't take the lead right now in polls it has to be a shock on election day like Brexit for it to really do maximum damage to liberals

It's 2am where I am and I'd rather not wake up flatmates using the kitchen to whip something up, so I'll probably have some potato chips.
I generally despise diet soft drinks, but in honor of President Trump I might as well get a diet coke to go with them

don't use this language on the Lord's day pls

If the moderator starts actively badgering Trump after every single statement, people are going to see it. This isn't like taking Trump statements out of context after the fact, millions of people are going to be watching this live, and if the moderators have a clear and open bias it's not going to go well with the independent viewers. They can't lie live on air in real time, because the viewers can literally see what's going on right in front of them.

>Not understanding why this is a good thing and we are on the right track

Get out

>rich people want the corrupt one to win

OMG!

kek

The Iran deal is preventing them from getting nuclear weapons and Donald has said he supports/is fine with other countries getting the bomb. That's the opposite of nonproliferation.

You'd have him contradict his previous statements so quickly and publicly?

Trump will cropdust Hillary as he walks past her podium.

O
S
T R U MP W A V E

A potential interpretation is that Trump is going to shift the overton window so much that even some of his supporters will object at first. But it will all be in the name of winning and they will value winning and change over the status quo.

Hope/predict there will be huge massacres of the enemies of USA/the west. But it will be done in such a 473289D chess way that it will be several steps away from an mebarrassing reveal e.g. Abu Gharib.

dont worry, (((they))) already decided shillary will get a bump post debate

eh? I thought Netherlands was the same time zone as Norway

He is reported to have been a Republican since 2003.

Really makes you think...

he's in a +4 in LA and +2.5 in PP daily polls and has been in the lead for most of september

Thread that is currently making the debate drinking games rules. Come help!

Spread to other threads so we get better ideas. Rules in the thread.

where can i see how much trump has spent so far vs. how much hillary has spent?

Damn you really need to get in American time. Gerdts will do that right?

Worth every penny user

FRIENDS, ARE FINEST MOMENT IS NIGH

>The Iran deal is preventing them from getting nuclear weapons
You don't really believe this, do you?

Oh wow

I am so demoralized now

How can I even leave the house to vote on the 8th.

Omg you did it shill...You finally won after a year and a half...I am no longer excited for the most hyped debate in American history

All because of your picture

So what's everyone watching right now?

I think it's pretty funny that a lot of "anti-capitalist" and "anti-greed" people are now licking the boot of corporations because they are anti-Trump. The 15 dollar minimum wage types.

So Clinton has been debate practicing with a spic?

Is the debate at 3am? My bad, then.

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of alex jones, nate meme man, donald epic meme trump, le delegates donald, and awoo.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

I'm a head chef at my local Wendy's™. There is only one thing you should eat during the most highly anticipated debates is American history, and that's the Baconator™.

Monday shall shake our Foundations, Brothers. Such GLORY awaits!

>Juan post with this ID
You have to go back.

You would stomp someone with your hands? It would make sense if you were down on your knees a lot.

America is shit. Leftism has corrupted our society. Leftists should be fucking terrified to spew their shit, it should be societally acceptable to best and humiliate leftists into submission.

that's terribly made

@90299828
You're paid to post here anyways. What difference does it make wheather or not you like it?

my heart and mind are empty

no rally

no speech

Hillar is still alive

>why live?

yay! :)) xox

Why is Flynn so autistic? I mean, it's kind of sad. The guy has absolutely no charisma or social skills. I mean honestly, Trump shouldn't even want to be associated with this guy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696825/General-nearly-landed-Trump-s-VP-list-bombs-convention-crowd-streams-Melania-s-speech.html

>There might be a good reason why Donald Trump didn't pick General Michael Flynn to be his running mate – he came up short in the speaking department Monday when he delivered a long, low-energy address to the GOP convention that failed to excite a crowd that had gone wild for Melania Trump and Rudy Giuliani minutes earlier.

>Flynn was intended to be an important part of a convention night focused on security – but his main contribution inside the convention hall was to ensure a constant and methodical exit by the crowd of weary delegates to buses, hotels, and post-convention parties that were certain to be more lively.

>Flynn cracked at the top of his remarks about how tough it was to follow Melania Trump, the presumptive nominee's glamorous wife who immediately preceded him with a well-received speech – then proved his point with a lengthy lecture that failed to energize the the hall.

>He tried several times to fill awkward silences with his own chants of 'USA,' but even among the patriotic crowd they rarely took for long.

I'm going to be at work, it sucks, much like Hillary.

Someone needs to make one of those "tough decisions" memes with like

>"CEOs make too much money! we are the 99%!!!!"

and

>"Lol see I support the same candidate the rich CEO 1% does!!! BTFO DRUMPF"

cognitive dissonance at its finest

Dude they LOVE Bushes now apparently. Liberals are discrediting themselves.

Do you guys think Trump is going to go all in and call out Clinton on all of her lies and corruption and just completely expose her at the debate?

Trudeau: "We in Canada are not going to be pushed around by intolerance and those who would rather build walls than bridges!"

Trump: "All trade with Canada suspended indefinitely."

Yeah

@90300041
>A FUCKING LEAF

Trump will not be debating Clinton. He will be debating the liberal media. That habit he has of "mis-spelling" words in tweets that then get covered even more? It's like that. As far as he will be concerned, Hitllary won't even be there. She's a gnat. Every statement he makes will be another inch of rope the media will (lacking in self-awareness completely) tie into a noose, then place their own head in, then, chorusing shrieks against Trump all the while, kick their own chair out from under.

It will be beautiful.

I know you're paid to do it

But do your bosses really believe that anyone has ever looked at your rcp pictures and switched sides?

>my heart and mind are empty
for eternity
Le génie du mal has made me thus

JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD SESSIONS III

THIS IS THE MAN BEHIND DONALD TRUMP

I REPEAT

TRUMP IS NOTHING BUT A SMOKE-SCREEN

THIS ALABAMA SENATOR IS THE ONE THAT WILL GET THE STRINGS TO THE POWER IF TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

someone please redpill me on alex jones. whats the best episode to watch for a newbie??

wtf I am now a #disavowbuttercow

Reminder that Ivanka takes Jewish cock in all her holes

She learned this behavior from her father.

>Trump walks onto the debate stage
What's his intro music?

Flynn is not good at hyping a crowd but he knows his shit. He's pretty redpilled, called out the Obama administration for arming rebels

Debate drinking game thread

EXACTLY

10/10 pic

HOLY SHIT TRUMP SURGE; HILLARY BTFO

His debate with David Duke, which will allow you to watch any of his other videos objectively when you know where he really stands.

I think he will go Smooth Operator and stick to the topic, only unleashing a barrage when The Hill try to step over the line. He will seem so fucking calm, that her "Attacks at at tweet" mentality would be BTFO.

Reminder these were the types of faggots saying Flynn would be a good VP pick. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

He's a frontline worker, not a charismatic leader. I'm glad he wasn't picked for VP.

Some people are better suited to different positions. Flynn is a soldier.

is there a more satisfying trump video than:
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw&list=LLTY6WjPxcQwwgCCyjpDdEYQ&index=8

Beyoncé

NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
NO DRUGS

Hey guys

I'm 20 minutes late for a grill out at my parent's place and I'm still sitting in my underwear right now.

Convince me to get my shit together and hurry over there. My brother, his kids, my sister, and my parents are all there. They're grilling buffalo wings and seasoned ribs, while watching niggerball outside on their comfy patio.

I just need a kick in the ass to get dressed and head there.

I'm not paid I just do this for fun, I post normally most of the time.

>>>/redshit/

here (you) go

His job isn't PR you stupid mong. His job is to figure out the most efficient way to kill tons of haji's.
Fucking leafs need to be range banned

rub a dub dubs

>he came to power
>from out of his golden tower
>to save America
>in her final hour

>yfw Diamond Don didn't want to have to be the one to save us
>yfw Diamond Don got sick of waiting for the right man to do the job so he became that man
>yfw Diamond Don is fighting so hard every single day for us
>yfw he risked everything and put his empire on the line for us

I'd follow this man straight through the gates of hell and right into Soros' lair.

Will Trump finally call Clinton a "Traitor" tomorrow?

I miss that entrance. Was so amazingly powerful to walk into that FL rally with that picture and that song. Hope he does it a few more times.

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Trump To Expose 9/11 If Elected

are you the guy who hadnt gone to bed at 6pm and had lunch with family?

FUCKING GO RIGHT NOW YOU LAZY POS!

HOW DO YOU THINK TRUMP WOULD REACT IF YOU DID THIS TO HIM?!

YOU'D BE FIRED ON THE SPOT

NOW GO GO GO

Aye, Brother.

>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
>TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE
TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES PEPE

youtube.com/watch?v=KaWIbxVj734

>ome people are better suited to different positions. Flynn is a soldier.

Flynn wasn't just a soldier, he was a GENERAL. You know, the guys that are supposed to lead? Guys that are supposed to be able to inspire their subordinates?

Guys...

cesrusc.org/election/

We're hitting Hispanic and Asian/Indian support we aren't even suppose to be hitting...

Hispanic: 30%
Asian/Indian: 50%
Blacks: Surging

Fuckkkkkkkkk

>I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes
>I just want to discuss American politics
where do you think you are?
gb2plebbit

>24 hours till the debate

Is anyone gonna be super fucking nervous with their heart racing during the debate?

i might need a xanax

PLEASE DONT FUCK UP TRUMP

PLEASE COUGH HILLARY

HOLY FUCK WHAT WILL HAPPENN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOGJEFIODJFSDUIFHSUIDFHSDCSDFSDFSDF

She can, but by that time it will be far more obvious to the majority of people that she is a terrible candidate and really doesn't have a large organic following.

Electronic voter fraud can only work to give her the election if the race is tight. If it isn't due to her doing terribly in the debates and being unable to hide it in (((polls))), then she can do it in a few districts by a small margin. But it can't work to steal the election for her.

What time is the debate in EST?

start at 2:50

youtube.com/watch?v=sHbGsZUsisE

I remember he used to play this at his rallies.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

Good times.

I never said he was a great fit for general.

W H A T ? !

A H H H H ! ! 1

>pepi
>bigly

hmmmmm

Calm your fucking tits, leaf. When has President Trump EVER let us down? When has Shillary EVER done as well as she has been expected to? This will be a glorious shitshow. Just tune in and enjoy it.

The fuck is wrong with you. You get to eat free wings and ribs. I'm working so all I have is some reheated takeout.

He has both Canada and Mexico by the pubes with his willingness to end NAFTA.

fanfuckingtastic user.

just one little blood clot...

THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE THEME SONG

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD COME OUT TO

>youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

Fair enough. Tells you something about Trump's judgement though, hiring a failed general to advise him.

Are you denying meme magic?

>24 hours till the debate

Why is this meme still being pushed? The debate is in 7 hours

How many bongs until debates?

then do push ups:

Current status come help!:

Update 5: Mother Russia and strokes edition

Easy Mode:

Trump:
1: Take drink if anyone mentions the Wall.
2: Take drink if Trump calls out Audience, Media, or Mediator.
-
Hillary:
1: Hillary says or implies Trump or his supporters are extremest, racistist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic... etc."
2:Take a Drink if Hillary mentions Ties to Russia.
-
1: If Hillary is sitting at anytime.
2: Hillary mentions "Alt-Right" or "Pe-Pe"/"frog"
3: Hillary has a coughing fit, strokes out, abruptly leaves, or is late coming back after break.

Don't expect health problems, she's gonna be heavily drugged to last that long.

Trump will win the debate by doing his usual routine that we saw in every Republican debate.

Funny. Here in canukistan we all bitch that NAFTA is an American ruse to swindle us.

FAR RIGHT PEPE

It's at 2AM Tuesday morning for you and me, I think.

>A lot of people have laughed at me over the years, now they're not laughing so much I'll tell you that

Link:

>pepee
>not pepay
I love you Trump but its pePAY RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off with the primary debates.

If shes high on diazepam again shes gonna be like Zombie hillary on the plane with the reporters

holy fuck thatll look so bad!!!

reread what i wrote

B-

Needs improvement but overall good job. Keep at it.

The problem for her is that the terms of the debate are set in advance through negotiation by each candidate's team. She can try to change the terms at this late stage but it can't really happen because Trump won't agree to a change in the terms.

He's the master negotiator remember.

The fact that she's even trying this and its been published shows her incredible desperation and really, really reinforces the perception of her being weak.

88% Of the whole world is supporting HIM!

Neat/10

Nice, my idea made it. Ties to rules

it's approximately 32 hours from now. now sure what that is in bong time.

They don't have the beanie anymore, and I liked that design the best.

Stumpings:
House Judiciary
Assange
Debates
Illness
Leaks
Arrest
(You)

I'M DOING A JOJO MARATHON TO PASS THE TIME

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

A 15% flat tax that trump is proposing on business's big and small would cut our federal tax spending budget and our ability as a country to pay off accumulated debt all while providing virtually nothing for the consumer i.e you basement dwellers.

I hope it comes back with the cold weather coming around. I missed out on them.

Are you one of those people who somehow thinks Trump will have a tougher time being in a 1-on-1 debate when he destroyed his competition multiple times in 5-on-1 debates?

If I've learned one thing from Dilbert man, it's that people are not rational. It eases my frustration at things like this.

any of you guys think that this guy Is still alive and Obama hoaxed it for popularity?

It just makes me want physically torture irrational people though.

He can't do primary debate antics here. It's expected for them to conduct themselves in an adult manner.

What did they mean by this?

Nice shibboleth.

This is a good idea.

post link

The circumstances are different, Trump is not going to act the same way.

Do you mean 6am, and dinner with family?

Because yes, even though I have no recollection of posting here about any of those detials. I might have been a bit drunk while posting whatever I posted.

All right, friends. I put my Bridgewater jersey on and am 5 minutes from heading out the door. Wish me luck, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM&feature=youtu.be

Are they on our side or are they just roasting the shit out of everyone?

>that airhorn

Flynn's personality type probably doesn't compliment a leadership role but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good general.

Also Trump's judgement is sound. Flynn is a democrat general who got screwed by the Obama administration and "fired" for wanting to go after radical jihadists. Having Flynn anywhere in public calling out the Democrats for their stupidity is a win and net-gain for Trump, even if Flynn is clumsy and awkward in front of a mic. You have a lot more to gain from a retired general attacking the PC culture, failed foreign policy and military leadership with no clear objectives, and the failed president than you have issues to lose.

I respect Flynn for standing against the crowd. I don't think he's elegant or charismatic, but he's a good man and a smart one.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

9pm EST; ~32.5 bings from now

literally first link in OP

Yahoo endorsed Trump???????

Vic Berger is a bernout who spams Trump's tweets with misinformation.

Good videos though.

yeah 6am, if you woke up now you got to go. I woke when you went to bed.

9pm

Hey guys do you have the early voter totals for different states. I saw some on Friday about NC and FL

He didn't react the same way throughout the primaries either. He changed how he debated depending on the situation and who was attacking him.

He is expected to be able to provide lengthy answers to shit like immigration, interacting with friendly/hostile countries, and other topics.

If he can't do that and tries to ramble with irrelevant shit, they're going to call him out on it.

No, it's just an ad.

Yes..he is from Turkey, but I looked over his social media and I've concluded it's likely not politically/religiously motivated.

Facts)

1) He posted a facebook comment celebrating Osama's death and said "America, Fuck Yeah!"

2) He wished people a "Merry Christmas" and had a pic wearing a santa hat

3) There is pretty much zero stuff about Islam anywhere on his social media accounts

4) For everyone saying he supports Hillary..please do your research a little better. His tweet was him saying basically saying "If we win, I'll eat my hat." This means he was likely very AGAINST Hillary. He also has a tweet suggesting Hitler's wife or Hillary be on the 10 dollar bill. His very first tweet he liked was someone saying obama know's what he's doing and is trying to purposely destroy America. His step-father was in the navy and is a hardcore conservative.

So, in conclusion, likely not politically/religiously motivated..likely about some girl/depressed/mental issues.

Doooo it!

Wrong 1

Alright nigga, I'm headed out the door.

I hope I didn't say anything too weird at 6am.

MAGA

>He is expected to be able to provide lengthy answers to shit like immigration, interacting with friendly/hostile countries, and other topics.

He has literally been doing that for months at every rally.

Have you people even been watching Trump? You act like he hasn't changed anything since the very first primary debate.

Yeah, but I think the guy who replied to you's point was that he thought you thought that Trump was going to put on a big show and BTFO Hillary like he did to a lot of people during the primary debates. I was just continuing what I perceived to be his argument.

reading through that and seeing all the different people on Cred Forums is crazy

Also get your shit together Saudi Arabia

Is New York EST?

Lads I'm dead serious about buying a MAGA hat. How the fuck do I go about this?

Why don't they ship to us ;_;

Tfw trump will win the popular vote and lose the electoral, and thus losing the election.

>tfw no face

you need to buy off of ebay. but it's expensive. about $80 in total including shipping.

i've thought about it myself.

I cautioned people here in real time against that, and got called ctr for my efforts.

It was obvious when he has tweets equating Shillary with Hitlers wife.

>Nigel got a few hats and other merchandise
>for free

What is he referring to when he says "winning"?
Most will assume trade, economy, immigration. I think he's referring to war in a different sense. We have been taught to have extremely short attention spans and think short-term only. But others play the long game.

I think he's referring to the long game and winning against the Cultural Marxists' war on us. Winning in this sense is in fact a threat. They stand to lose everything they have worked towards and for over the centuries: our extinction.

I'll never get sick of winning

>Why don't they ship to us ;_;
Because that'd be an illegal campaign donation.

>How the fuck do I go about this?
Just get a package forwarding address

>You're about to deliver a rehearsed opening statement and this guy slaps your podium mic

Wat do?

Democrats usually always lead in early voting, it's how their people mostly vote.

33 hours til the debate if my math's right.

I have watched him, but sometimes he deflects. I understand not every question/topic is appealing, but these things need to be addressed.

Spread to other threads so we get better ideas. Rules in the thread.

You are also experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Buy one from Ebay

there are hundreds of people who sell the real maga hat on Ebay

PRESIDENT TRUMP LOVES HIS WALLS

one more post from you constitutes spamming

Nice counter argument. I cant find a single trump supporter that will debate and justify his policies. You people are the definition of sheep. Giving your one iota of a vote to a party whom clearly does not represent you is the greatest example of the same diagnosable self destructive tendencies that all of you share. You people need the aid and understanding you are fighting against.

Saudi Arabia is supposed to be blue. They are with her, after all.

I think we'll be able to buy them after he becomes POTUS.

Maybe 20 people here have told me they tried to buy me Trump shit, but they can't. I've told them all they can all buy me shit after he wins. Kek.

I will be one of the biggest 'I told you so' people in the world when peeps can finally hook me up with swag. I cannot fucking wait. It will be sick.

I'll just wear it everywhere and never say to anyone 'I told you so.'

He loves to build

What time is the debate tomorrow in bongs?

Are the globalists scared yet?

Fucking micks.

>shillary shills voting for Trump in the ME to prevent it all going blue for shilldog

youtu.be/ERu2IU9eFL0

Reeeeee

>oh my G-d these multi billionares and wealthy people are so horrible!
>oh my G-d these multi billionares and wealthy people aren't supporting you, there must be something wrong with you!

2am for you bong

He was Intel. There's a difference.

So what you're saying is he'd make everyone happy?

Seems to be a trend with Trump.

Why doesn't he wear his wedding band?

Didn't (((he))) help Trump write the Art of the Deal?

>congress still doesnt have the balls to impeach king google
>you just know the first thing Trump does that they can hit him with they'll try to go for impeachment

In about 15 minutes, it will be exactly 31 bongs till debate time.

9 PM EST

What time in Hong Kong? 7am Tuesday morning?

That is going to be a real motherfucker.

It's 9:00pm EST so 2:00am your time.

Is this worth pushing?

AWAKEN MY PRESIDENT

Do purchases from the Trump shop count like donations to the campaign? I want to gib him money, but I also want another hat

timebie.com/std/edt.php?q=21

Change "edible" to "classified"

Absolutely.

Yes, the money goes into his campaign.

Aw bums. I have work the next day.
Thanks for the info.

I know i shouldnt doubt god emperor but its not him its me, i just cant take the anxiety.

can you trump retards defend these stances:

-Global warming was invented by the chinese to make manufacturing non-viable
-Obama started isis
-Evolution is a theory not fact
-Vaccines cause autism
-Manufacturing will be viable in america at any point in the future

these are all stances by trump, how can you defend this shit?

Yeah. That's why non freedoms can't buy things from there.

friend accused me of spreading Trump propaganda

push everything, as often as possible

>-Evolution is a theory not fact

I want one too, a real one not some fake ebay shit :(

Time zone calculator says 9am for you

did you tell him they're killing us on trade?

Accuse him of being gay

Anyone intelligent won't engage with leftist livestock such as yourself. You're subhuman, you're just a host body being driven by leftist programming, indistinguishable from every other piece of leftist livestock. You're lower than dirt, and your opinions are worthless to me. I would never engage you because I have zero respect for you.

>Vaccines cause autism

(You) seem to be good evidence supporting this claim.

They are back up on his site senpai

Probably

The left has a simple way of dealing with opposing opinions.
If the left doesn't agree, you are a racist, sexist, Islamophobic, xenophobic bigot.

So it's not much of a stretch to add in that you are spreading lies and propaganda for having opinions or sharing facts that they disagree with.

hmm, "eat" option doesn't make sense anymore

maybe change it to "if I gave you a bowl of classified emails and told you the entire server was unsecured, would you send them, delete them, or hand them over to the FBI?"

or something like that

Throw him off a rooftop

Terrified

The best propaganda is true. Trump is stating truth. You are restating it.

>non freedoms
any reason to insult us?

do you think we don't want your freedoms? suprise suprise, we DO. but that doesn't make it right for you to insult us.

>Global warming was invented by the chinese to make manufacturing non-viable
There's no proof or evidence that climate change is man-made, so while Western countries regulate industry based on no evidence China just keeps on going with no regulations.
>Obama started isis
Obama pulling all US troops out of Iraq directly led to the rise of ISIS.
>Evolution is a theory not fact
Scientific theories are never "fact" they simply have not been unproven.
>Vaccines cause autism
Pumping too much or many vaccines into small children has been linked to autism, not the individual vaccines themselves.
>Manufacturing will be viable in america at any point in the future
Tax companies that leave and encourage American-made products. Boom. easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

>88%

I'm just teasing you svenmhed.

you're pretty good

Too late I sent it to the team, already. It still works as Hillary would eat her own shit to get out of telling the truth.

no one wants to debate any more. Its been a fucking year. What else is left to say.

What issue do you think we haven't dissected ad nauseam

no new thread... we failed Bernie....

Kek

This thing is fucking rigged. I voted for Trump and they counted it for Shillary. Not even joking. Fuck this (((poll))).

Every company ceo that manufacturers in America gets a kiss from Ivanka.

Watch those conveyor lines ramp up, lol

maybe we should just give up now...

our hero... bernie..... never... stood a chance....

I didn't but neither of us are American

Will do, he's about to have a child though

True

Might be slightly too far

That's what I told him, simple facts

stellar defense fame

you can observe evolution in bacteria in days in a lab friend. Evolution is proven science.

oh i forgot >m-muh religion

>There's no proof or evidence that climate change is man-made, so while Western countries regulate industry based on no evidence China just keeps on going with no regulations.

there is evidence, it's been scientifically proven multiple times by peer reviewed scienctiests in multiple fields.
>China just keeps on going with no regulations.

No, china has better manufacturing because they pay works 50c per hour worked (or less) have no standars for their employees that hundreds die very year. Manufacturing will never be viable in america as long as we have workers standards, and even if it did come back, it will be replaced by automation because it's more efficient in 5 years. also not to mention the resources we need for most mass produced products aren't found in america.

>Obama pulling all US troops out of Iraq directly led to the rise of ISIS.
different then what trump claimed

>Pumping too much or many vaccines into small children has been linked to autism, not the individual vaccines themselves.

objectively wrong

Suuuuuure you voted for Trump.

Its some guys personal project

If he is so salty he is changing votes we win

>he's about to have a child though
Question the paternity of his child. Drive that nail right into him.

Trinifags used to make great cricketers, what happened?

Current status: We need more for easy mode and hard mode! cum give ideas!:

Update 7: Oh Canada, now with less offensive gender neutral lyrics edition

Easy Mode:

Trump:
1: Take drink if anyone mentions the Wall.
2: Take drink if Trump calls out Audience, Media, or Mediator.
3: Trump makes a funny face while Hillary is talking
4: Says "Believe me."
-
1: Trump brings up a Hillary scandal
Hillary:
1: Hillary says or implies Trump or his supporters are extremist, racists, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic... etc."
2: Take a Drink if Hillary mentions Trumps ties to Russia.
3: Hillary blames something on Republicans
-
1: If Hillary is sitting at any time.
2: Hillary mentions "Alt-Right" or "Pe-Pe"/"frog"
3: Hillary has a coughing fit, strokes out, abruptly leaves, or is late coming back after break.

>Evolution is proven science.

Anyone has Trump-Pepe stickers for Telegram?

A child... His child?

>Evolution is proven science.
So is gravity. That doesn't make it less of a theory. It's pretty evident that you don't actually know the scientific definition of a theory and that you're just a pop science retard fellating Neil DeGrasse Tyson's cock, assuming that theory = WELL THAT MEANS I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

our time here is short...better make the best of it....

I wanted to make a new thread....I really did....let's just give up...

WICB pretty much destroyed cricket in the WI. We only produce meme cricketers who play twenty20 now.

Can I enjoy a NFL Sunday without Trump ads spamming every commerical break? Fuck Trump.