Kinda makes you think

Kinda makes you think

>Utah is 87

How tho

>tfw too smart to vote for Hillary

Your map is bullshit and you don't deserve to live.

Fake map

Yeah, really does...

Fake chart. California is more like low 90s at most.

so basically niggers and spics lower the average

>the state that single-handedly carries your entire country is low 90s at most

Yep

someone post the 2012 election if only white men voted

source?

He's right, though it's only because of shitskins. Also
>California
>Carrying the USA
Are you this retarded or just Canadian?

ya blew it.

Checked

Now show the nonwhite populations of these states, youll see quite the interesting correlation.

>Detroit single-handedly dragging down Michigan

it hurts

California is fake, avarage IQ there is less than 95, I saw stats on it already very very reliable.

Bullshit!

The west coast would not be that high due to Latinos and Utah is the whitest state for their number to be that low.

Though I would agree with those numbers for east coast/New England...they have the highest quality public schools in the nation, I think MA is top of the list. And the south is pretty dumb due to dindus.

>Illinois is 104
lol rigged, I grew up there everyone there is a nigger or a retard or both
everyone in chicago is clearly mentally disabled for staying there and everyone south of Chicago is a trucker piece of shit or a farmer

gas Illinois though seriously

>CA
>NY
>IL

no fucking way it's that high

how about just the 2012 election if Obama's IRS hadn't crippled the Tea Party activists.

Funny how all the high IQ states have higher percentages of white people

Connecticut nutmegger 113 IQ master race checking in. How can the rest of you even compete?

i have always believed smarter-than-average retards with ~110 IQ are the people most susceptible to liberal cancer. they're not smart enough to think for themselves, but they're smart enough to have an (undeserved) sense of superiority and therefore hold many holier than thou beliefs. but 150 IQ gods such as us see through their pseudointellectual tolerance garbage

>NY has Jews
>CA has Asians
>IL has ???

no one in the US wants cancerfornia except themselves. it's a shit hole

That's graph isn't factual obviously, but I find it hilarious that most red states (including white majority north mountain region states) take more from the federal government than they borrow, while virtually all blue states give more to the federal government than they take.

>mfw liberal states are literally the backbone to conservative states

Witnessed

Just goes to show that measured intelligence does not matter sometimes because all the higher IQ blue states are swimming in debt....and any state that has any fiscal freedom or surpluses, are in red, supposedly lower IQ states.

Liberal states, BTFO....and don't try and say Moonbeam saved CA's economy, because they are salivating at pissing away any surplus and to go right back into debt.

Hate to say it but the demographics are changing in the south east southern states. And it seems very rapidly so. Areas that used to be poor to working class whites and blacks are now mainly spics and asians. It's weird to see all these non english signs. When there is a new census, it will be really interesting.

quints for truth

niggers + spics confirmed for subhuman

Kinda funny how all the high IQ states are full of fucking retards.

>what are subsidized farms

100-115 will be the bulk of 'above average' folk who go to college to be educated in non-stem.

There they are brainwashed by professors who are smarter than them: up to IQ 130 or so.

The ones smarter than that are so few they don't statistically matter. But they end up agreeing with the ones that were too stupid to get into college and have turds poured into their brain.

>"we are all about diverse and tolerance"
>lib likes to pick on people with lower IQ

what gives?

Kinda rude desu

>All these stupid patriots.
We should probably send them somewhere to die desu.

>yep

>California
Hahaha, isn't that the capital of "intellectuals" in America?

>believes IQ means anything.

Found the retard

t. nigger

Most negroids live in the south mate

Kinda made me think it's completely made up...

citation needed user

Every state with large urban centers is loaded with millions of low IQ black which would drag down the average. Those urban centers are the reason any state is blue.

The bay area and south sinking into the sea would be profoundly good for the rest of the west coast. California liberals have absolutely ruined Seattle and Portland.

applying liberal logic, all those iq tests were designed by ivory tower academics and are inherently discriminatory against rural citizens

Thread that is currently making the debate drinking games rules. Come help!
Thread for the making of debates drinking game, come give ideas.

Makes you think.

lol fucking Mississippi

the state that takes the most is mississippi

which state has the most blacks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

really mks ya thnk

no. its full of mexicans and other shit skins that ruin it

WITNESSED

california is like half-minorities from retard countries.
the other half is white people who don't give a shit about anything except sunshine, aka they're about as smart as plants.

whenever they gotta do 3D cg for hollywood movies it's usually outsourced to south korea or japan or one of the last bastions of white civilizations in northern europe where they've got silly last names with strange letters in them

>California liberals have absolutely ruined Seattle and Portland.
how so?

The states populated with the most blacks and hispanics have lower IQ's, who would've guessed?

Ha new Hampshire for the win mother fuckers

post a map of the race amount in each state

This. Cred Forumsacks are among the most intelligent people on the Internet. The average IQ must be somewhere around 120.

The term is "midwit". People who were the smartest in their grade school class and among the top of their high school class, all at +1 standard deviation or so above average. Most go on to get librul arts degrees and live mediocre lives never questioning their own superiority.

The smartest people I know all have actual doubts. Midwits generally don't, or are at least afraid of expressing them. The smartest people I know want to question the meta-level of a given debate - rather than "should we keep guns legal or not," for instance, they ask if we're even framing the question correctly, or if our assumptions are correct going in. Midwits don't; to them it's either "muh freedom" or "muh Europe".

Midwits tend to have high verbal intelligence, so they can sound pretty smart. They also tend to confuse eloquence for intelligence, which is why they think Obama (with the telelprompter) is a genius.