Who would you rather want to date you daughter, Cred Forums?

Who would you rather want to date you daughter, Cred Forums?

>left one make 6 figures, works at a law firm, is on the track to become partner
>right one is on disability, has been trying to become a famous rapper for over 10 years, without result

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daughter
>dating

>having a choice in her significant other

nah

Mr Cool Ice of course, I'd get him a job in my company and make him feel welcome in the family.

My daugther is my property.

Therefore, as women are not humans, i shall let her marry with the nigger wich could potentially provide me with resources to fuel the status of my name.

At least the one on the right is a human.

The one on the right. Urban setting are only good for Tans and Jews. The grandchildren would become degenerates if she married the one on the left.

The one on the right clearly lives in a population source and thus would be a better deal in the long term.

At least it wouldn't be race mixing

Ofc a left one. He is an example of a rare Google with a good gene pool. A guy on a right is just a drunkie looser. Besides, it doesn't cost you to push yr daughter from the stairs, right?

>Only two people for her to date
>Implying she will listen
>Implying I will have kids

I'm an asian dude dating a black girl. Niggers are always niggers; they will do whatever they can to fuck you over, and worse.

Have a good life, my son

>nigger
He's a Tan. They're worse than Blacks because they even once tried to get all ordinary Blacks exterminated by trying to start a race war right before the Civil War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

Take the worst aspects of Whites and the worst aspects of Jews and give it Tan skin and you got a Tan.

>He is an example of a rare Google with a good gene pool

Term you are looking for is "mixed".

Most blacks in America are.

the nigger wlll eventually chimp out and become an addict

Grow up and be a man. This isn't the first degenerate generation in history. Degenerate generations often preceded golden ages.

Actually you do. The cunts who end up dating degenerates only do so because they're allowed to. People listen to family.

>muh ancedotes
>muh ridiculous situation
Would you rather have Stalin fuck you in the ass or have to blow Mao's tiny little rice dick?

>the nigger wlll eventually chimp out and become an addict
Tans don't do that. They just push liberal stuff all day and would probably be the one being cheated on.

Well the left one has his ears pierced and the right one is disgusting for needless to list reasons.
I wouldn't let me daughter ruin my genepool.
Everyone know how many of you are losers though, so have at it.
>A man that pierces his ears would benefit some of your genepools ahahaha

Then don't date a fucking nigger, date a black person. Ghetto trash is ghetto trash its not that fucking hard

I would rather her kill herself

Why would anyone want their daughter dating a Dutchman?

>Pic related of Dutch cuck

Sorry for the typos, it's been a long day...

t. google

As if im ever gonna have kids

>unironically being a tripfag

>not letting your daughter fuck mr cool ice in 2016

Neither, my daughter belongs to me

What the fuck is a tan? Noogle gives nothing.

Third generation mestizo?

I just filter trip fags. They can give no addition to a conversation if they cannot even follow basic customs.

>He's a Tan.
He's dark as fuck though.

>this bulshit choice

I would say neither but if I were forced to choose I would take the right one

>not wanting your daughter to pop out little ice chips
get out.

Regression to the mean. Mr Cringe ICE.

Of those 2, right one because he exists.

/thread

Right, then you bring up your grandkids with your daughter yourself. Legacy is everything, With the left you and all you ancestors will be erased immediately.

My daughter
Her body
Her rules!

She can marry who she wants. Her happiness trumps my own.

Neither

Neither, retard.

>b-b-but that's not an option

It is in my house, retard.

>ever wanting your daughter to get a fine ol' taste of that BBC

You're not supposed to use a trip unless your identity is key to the topic
take it off.

>Not arranging your daughters marriage to a good Catholic boy via the church
Degenerate

This meme has basically died at this point. Intelligent blacks always, ALWAYS have mentally retarded children and that white guys kid will likely have an IQ of around 125.

>[this kills the Aussie]

Neither, if possible.

I fuck my wife again and again until I get a son, marry away the daughter to the black because he has more money

Why don't you ask me what would I rather eat - either shit or vomit mass? The answer goes for all the stupid questions of this kind - fucking neither.

holy fuck she's only 4. I dunno. neither.

Thankfully there are more than 2 single men for my daughter to choose from.

Black male placed in esteemed position because of affirmative action and handouts vs white male who is obviously comfortable with who he is and maintains a job that allows him to purchase said tattoos

Hmmmm...hard one

It's just an autistic non word that this guy to which this guy is assigning his own definition.

>It's just an autistic non word that this guy to which this guy is assigning his own definition.
Fucking damnist Cred Forums.

What are you user, some kind of racist?

The one on the right's problems will go away in the next generation, the one of the left will eternally be Googled.

>cuck

>Idiot spotted

So you would accept anything for the sake of money ? Really you should off yourself...

Yep, you've got a problem with that ?

Cool Ice
>natty lifter, shows dedication and willpower
>tats can be lasered away

Nigger
>a fucking nigger

There is a difference. The one on the left is a fake picture and the one on the right is real.

I'd pop the trunk on both of those fools.
No niggers, no degenerates I'll get one of my Co-Workers Sons to date her.
That's how I met my Wife, Boss hires me, go to company BBQ meet his daughter. Strike it off great, ask him for permission to take her out, 6 months later ask him for her hand.
That's how it goes, 5 years happily married, and in 10 more years I will have his job running the department.

>nigger or wigger
How about neither

Exactly this, best way to preserve your genes throughout the generations.

The nigger would result in dark skinned/eyed offspring, no visible features of you.

wtf, is this fucking opposites day or some shit?

Mr. "based" Cool Ice, of course silly.

this

GAS THE SKYPES RACE WAR NAO

the nigger to be quite hoenst (tbqh)

neither

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

IQ regression to the mean, and wanting my grandchild to qualify for things like bone marrow transplants, would make me support her having children with her own race. Even poor white males have lower incidences of criminality, STDs, and higher average IQs than niggers. Besides, a half nigger baby is just going to feel out of place, become some ranting BLM leftist shit, and fuck more niggers until your genes are cucked out of existence anyway. Might as well take your chances on the poor white guy.

cool ice. kill him after a couple of grandkids.

Considering that regression to the mean is a thing (in Genetics as in other things) the one on the right regardless.

>left just got out of court
>right just got home from work

>He is an example of a rare Google with a good gene pool.

There is no such thing. Talented individuals crop up of course but their descendants regress to the (Racial/genetic) mean.

>I'm an asian dude dating a black girl.

Now that is a rare fucking combo my friend.

Right one, at least my grandchildren wont be N-I-G-G-E-R-S.
Fuck you reddit with your google maymay xdd

>My daughter
>Her body
>Her rules!
>She can marry who she wants. Her happiness trumps my own.

So basically from that we can conclude that you're a shit father with little investment in his offspring, afraid to stand tall and lay down the law when they risk making poor life choices, and are more concerned with virtue signalling than risking being seen as a racist for actually caring about whether or not your daughter's choices will bring her (and her offspring) happiness.

You either have to be retarded or a creationist to believe this.