Do you faggot know about Ruby Ridge and what are thoughts on it?

Not going to explain it bc would be a tl-dr. To be very brief, the jews set up a guy, killed his son, he and his friend shot an agent, then they shot his wife and he and friend barricaded in house for 10 days, both with gunshots they treated themselves.

Went on trial for murder, not guilty and get HAD TO PAY THEM.
this is only semi-fair documentary I've ever seen on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=8nprRuq7c1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bukLxuP7fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, later they took him for a hearing before the senate and a Jew senator asked him what ZOG was, kek.

The guy the SS attacked was a Vietnam vet/ ex. SF who lived out in the sticks because he wanted to be left alone.
But the liberal cunts in the white house said that was not allowed.

>both with gunshots they treated themselves.

go learn english then come back.

The whole thing was fucked up. Janet Reno was involved with this incident, and waco. This is about the time that militias and sovereign citizens became such a taboo thing. OKC bomber McVeigh cited this as a partial motivation for his bombing.

Reminds me of Blair mtn and the coal miners.

that's a grammatically correct sentence asshole. They both had gunshot wounds, they aided one another and tended to the other. One was a green beret and the other was a Vietnam vet.

I had an 800 Sat II Writing score, I'm autistic about grammar. You're a fucking retard.

The most fucked up art you'll see if you watch, the fucking ATF knew they had killed his wife and her body was in there with them and they were yelling for her to come out for pancakes.

Seeing this video a bunch of years ago was my first real wakeup call. And think about it, they had the motherfucker in a capital case, he could have fried.

Imagine you tell your wife/GF the Jews are watching you with hidden cameras in the trees, and it turns out THEY ARE?

Also, look at the ATF asshole with all the photos who has a photo of Weaver in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit over his desk. I've never wanted to kill a man so much in my life, the way he smirks about everything.

fucking guy lost his wife and son, stayed wit their bodies and his daughters for 10 days with his friends while his friend begged him to shoot him dead and end his misery, and the Jews put him on trial for his life.

Guy above is right, Mcveigh used to hand out cards with Ron Harluchi's (a Hawaiian FBI asshole) name and address at gunshots, hoping someone would kill him.

>They aided one another and tended to the other

No you're just autisitc

and you're a genius dickhead. You know nothing about the topic, so trying to take apart the grammar in a "tl;dr" Do you even know what that means dickhead?

You are a true piece of filth. You mother is going to die if a brain aneurysm in her sleep tonight.

Breh,are you on amphetamines? You sound cracked out and paranoid. Try to get some sleep, bubbo.

trying to have a discussion about one of the most important events in the us in the 90s, and you are worried about grammar in a "tl;dr."

And you are going around calling others autistic? Back to red-dit and take your dead mother with you.

Trying to, but your mother's corpse needs another session before she goes bad.

who cares they were terrorist fucks like the child raping cult at waco

Yep, Ruby Ridge. It's not a unique incident but it is one with which Americans can identify.

Try to talk to them about the CIA family jewels and you receive blank stares

jesus m8, you have autism

nobody cares about ruby ridge except white trash

The man was an unstable narcissist who used his son and pregnant wife as human shields in his own personal battle with the Feds. Then he used it to promote himself and appear in documentaries.

>nobody cares about ruby ridge
Ruby Ridge led to Waco which led to Oklahoma City which changed the entire course of S history you fucking pleb.

fucking Mexicans on here, they all know about Anne Frankenstein but not one of the most important watersheds in Us law enforcement history.

Hopefully the feds get psychos like you next.

Try taking off your tin foil hat for once

>unstable narcissist who used his son and pregnant wife as human shields
wild guess...juden? I even linked to a documentary on the incident by someone even the most leftist scum would agree was fair.

He wasn't former SF. He had served as a combat engineer for a time in the US Army. The US Marshals made up all sorts of things about him to try and make him seem more dangerous than he actually was, and that was one of them.

Paco, why they didn't use the same quality snipers to shoot your border jumper mother, I don't know. Fucking Mexicans and Jews cannot comprehend the idea of a White man who wants to live alone off his land and raise his family without the FEDs killing him.

Weaver wa sa green beret though never was deployed to Vietnam.

Plenty of people do that without issue.

Weaver got unlucky and the government approach was moronic. They hounded him because they were desperate to make something stick that was shaky, at best, in the first place.

Waco is a different kettle of fish.

He fucking managed a kill on the ATF scum who shot Weaver's kid. They swore they'd never pay him, and then a judge made them.

The ATF are the scum of US law enforcement. They should have been phased out after prohibition ended, which is why they were created.
They keep their budget by making leftists happy by terrorizing people who didn't fill out their gun forms properly.

Look what they did at Waco, for a warrant that was a joke. A military-style raid of the Church? Koreas called 911 and yelled "please send police, there are armed men here and they're shooting at us!"

They don't teach this to the trash in US public schools. They didn't knock at his door and ask to come in and search. They climbed the walls and began tossing in flash bangs, even inviting a TV station along to capture the raid and get them on the news.

Them they did what people aren't meant to when the secret police come-- they fought back and killed 7 of them.

I agree on Weaver, not on Waco. All the shit about Koresh marrying 12 year old girls, that was all jew propaganda to cover their asses after they burned 99 people to death.

Dr. WL Pierce did an amazing broadcast on Waco and what actually happened called "Criminals with Badges-- on the Events at Waco." In truth, it probably inspired McVeigh:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bukLxuP7fo

>nobody cares about ruby ridge except white trash
question for you asshole, I'm curious-- if you do't care about 2nd amendment rights, privacy rights, the 4th amendment, what the fuck are you doing here?

You fucking Mexicans always reveal yourselves. Believe it or not, Whites (at least the better among us) actually care what happens to others even if they aren't rich.

you can always tell a Mexican because their innate attitude is "they had no pesos, they didn't matter!" That's why you'll always be backward 3rd world trash, and after the Us balkanizes whatever you end up with will still be a 3rd world hell hole.
Ruby Ridge was about everything the US Constitution was written to prevent. Again, why are you here?

>they had no pesos, they didn't matter!

Top kek. That summarizes the Mexicano Ethos

I've met him, twice, and he was very clear about that. I didn't particularly like the man, but I found him reasonable and honest about what he believes. There's not much more to it than that. He had also aimed to be an FBI agent after leaving the US Army and was somewhat less political (more of a religious bent) than his wife's side of the family.

The approach to Waco was wrong and the local sheriff had arrested Koresh previously, by walking up to the door and asking him to come down to the station. ATF didn't want that and started a siege.

There were crimes committed at the compound in Waco, but nothing that couldn't have been sorted out by using the local sheriff (who was on good terms with Koresh) and due process. Instead, they kept those people awake for days on end then burned them to death.

Imagine what this place will be like in 10-15 yrs years mate when they are majority of teenagers here?
Happen to know any cute Swiss women looking for a husband?

If you don't like interference, state involvement, rules and regulations then Switzerland is possibly the last place on earth you should move.

All fun and games until the bunker inspection officers come for their mandatory visit and fine you for not keeping your bunker clear.

Agree with you on both counts. Saw weaver at a gun show, he was signing autographs, didn't bother meeting him.

That's what gets me about Waco, and that's what set off McVeigh. If you know Koresh's story, when talking to FBI "hostage rescue unit" he said: "if would have been better if you stopped me while I was out jogging or in on my way into town. Then you could have come in and done your work."

Koresh also let any one who wanted to leave go. to turn off their water, electric, and blast music at ear-damaging levels, that's fucking torture.
And no one ever went to jail over it. One FBI official got demoted.

I'm joking, there is no way out of here, expect to die one way or another with my boots on here.

But we're going to see a lot more shit like Ruby Ridge under another Clinton administration. And given that 99% of the US Special Forces is White, would not be surprised if some refused to fire on their own people.
The glow from Reagan is now long worn off, and every White male despises her with a passion.

Rube ridge is one of the main reason I hate cops. This proved they are nothing more than errand boys for politicians. I also don't buy any firearms or accessories from Troy Arms based out of Massachusetts because the owner is a former state police officer who hired one of the snipers from ruby ridge. All redcoats stick together.

it's generally accepted that ruby ridge and waco were massive failures of government action

the only thing anyone should care about is that those LEOs involved weren't punished for it

You very well might. Reagan's pet project was the DEA. Under Bill Clinton it was the ATF/FBI, under Bush it was Homeland Security and Obama has been a lot more keen on the NSA/CIA.

Clinton, if she wins, will either continue the Obama policy or go back to Bill's 1990s policy of chucking large amounts of cash at the ATF and giving them free reign to do as they like.

>And given that 99% of the US Special Forces is White, would not be surprised if some refused to fire on their own people.

They won't be in a situation where they have to, because traditional organisations like the US military will be scaled back and shrunk down, whereas civilian organisations will have money pumped into them. They know the loyalty of professional soldiers is, primarily, to their peers and nationality. So instead of attempting to work against that, they'll just wreck them from the inside (forced quotas, women) or underfund them to the point of collapse and cut.

They've got all the time in the world. Clinton isn't the end, she's the end of the beginning. They're not going to open the FEMA camps and start confiscating guns immediately. They'll play the long game, because it will suit them a lot better down the line.

Cuck.

They shot his wife thru the screen door while holding a baby.

The next morning one of the many things they said was "we had pancakes for breakfast what did you have"

Bill Clintons ATF folks.

>nobody cares about ruby ridge except white trash