White people being like: colored people are sadistic

White people being like: colored people are sadistic

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1366952938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If these were the Aztecs, they would sacrifice the loser to the gods, slaughter him, and devour his organs.

Nah

Yes, but unlike your country, we live in the 21st century, not the 1st.

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1366952938

Nah, you guys are just a hell of a lot stupider on average.

Nero did nothing wrong

Niggers are still literally eating each other in Africa.

t. shitskin

weren't gladiators mostly theater? From what I've read, fatalities in gladiator combat mostly happened in backwood arenas.

Aztecs sacrificed the winners, not the losers, since those weren't deserving of feeding the land with their blood and meeting their gods

Gladiator mythos has been consequently shown to be blown way the fuck out of proportion, along with other Roman debaucheries.

Romans were a very modern-thinking people in actuality

> Italians
> white

Gladiators would hardly ever die. They raked in too much money for them to be killed off. It was mostly just a show like WWE but someone would get maimed now and again. try harder next time, Paco.

Yummy!

As already pointed out, it was extremely expensive to train and keep Gladiators. It would mostly be captured slaves or criminals who fought to the death, in which case, they went against the glory of Rome - fuck them. Gladiators were for show.

It's also worth noting, that the people fighting had a chance to win their freedom if they won like three fights I think it was.

That's more humane than more modern execution methods.

Third spam-post, sorry.

The Romans also had very strict laws against human sacrifice. Your ancestors didn't.

But OP, I thought the REAL Romans weren't white? :^)

Some people actually think that.

>White people being like: colored people are sadistic
Humans be like: Humans are sadistic

Are you trying to tell me that the Aztecs killed off their strongest, fastest and most cunning so that only the weakest remained? Are you trying to tell me that Mexico is literally a nation of losers by blood.

The Romans weren't white. The white man, also known as the Arians (aryans), under their King Alaric destroyed the shitskin pedophile Empire and brought some freedom to the people of Europe once again. Then, years later, faggots and godless heathens invented a lie that this created the "dark ages".

all humans are sadistic. Quit being such a whiney bitch. Imagine how your father feels having a nancy for a son..

Yup pretty much, don't go to the center or the south amigo.

Nice b8 m8.

I mean, you could be partly right but for the wrong reasons.

The word "Rome" encompassed all of the civilized world, aka Romanized provinces, who would've gained that title through decades/centuries of Roman influence, which undoubtedly included non-whites since Rome had held North Africa since the Punic Wars in 200BC-100BC, but Rome its self was a European Empire, and ruled by Europeans. They defined themselves as European.

always cracks me up. why would anyone say thet they werent white

The romans were aryan, just like us.
All of Europe is aryan except Albania

And they were dirty pedophile slaver cunts who got what they deserved in the end.

They have an agenda.

The Roman's literally defined what the west was and along with the Greeks, created western civilization so it's only natural that they'd be a target by some people to discredit them as being non-white.

I mean look at all Rome accomplished, besides from holding such vast sums of land and so many different cultures for so long which is an accomplishment in its self, we've got achitectural styles (arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics), concrete/mortar/cement, efficient highway system (still followed today by modern roads), mass entertainment : stadiums & amphitheatres (ancestors of modern stadiums), thermal baths, central heating and floor heating, Roman alphabet (the world's most widespread writing system), Latin language and descendants + influence on other European languages, Roman legal system (basis of many European legal system to this day), the Republic & Senate (inspiration for modern democracies) and the Julian Calendar (including current names of the months).

>pedophile
Again, I think you need to brush up on your Roman history. That was Greece. Cicero mocked that relentlessly in his writings, along with their rampant homosexuality.

>REEEEEE
LOOKING AT THIS SHIT REMINDS ME THAT THERE IS STILL NO ISIS-VID WHERE THEY TRY TO IMITATE A MORTAL KOMBAT FATALITY

>White people being like: colored people are sadistic
Indeed.

Notice how you have to go hundreds of years into the past to find something like that for whites?

Some people say slavs arent white, nordics arent white (cus mongol genes), etc..
and none of these are memes

Thank you conquistador, you seem knowledgeable about this.

Its because nig-nogs are slow learners. Takes them centuries to catch up to the civilized man's methods of cruelty.

Atleast slavs and nords are still around to prove them wrong. The Romans aren't, unfortunately.

Yes they did you retard

T. Legal Mexican

Wow. Their "culture" truly is the bottom of the barrel.

Execution by burning doesn't appear anywhere in Roman legal documents curiously enough, since OP wants to insult them.

>IT's another liberals bringing up white history to justify present nigger bullshit thread

That shit's like 1000 years old or more.

This

In fact, most Romans used "They execute people by burning them!" as a justification for why people were barbaric. Hell, it's how Gaius Caesar justified invading Britain and Gaulia.

>Romans
>white
I don't think so Tim.

Seems like a good way of breeding super-criminals
Or really scaring them straight, I'm not sure

Yeah, Julius Caesar mentions a Gallic tradition burning people in a giant hayfigure. Same with human sacrifice, particularly child sacrifice, which was a massive point in the propaganda campaign against Carthage during the Punic Wars.

I knew there was a name for it. How could I forget?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man

Probably because the premise was used for two horrible campy movies that you purged from your memory.

this desu

nobody really died desu

white people don't be like dat, white people be like 'oh shit yo, just leave us alone and stop destroying our society, go back to your taco shell house'

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WGE IS FAKE?

White people didn't exist before the discovery of the new world and the trans.atlantic slave trade.

Total horseshit.

The Aztec tribal society was based on endemic warfare, where they had an agreement, where they wouldnt "conquer" their enemies, but in exchange they would regularly meet for "warfare", with the aim of capturing foreign warriors.

These warriors were brought home and sacrificed to the gods.

Not only that, but it was considered much harder to capture an enemy warrior, than to kill him.

If you captured a certain number (5) you would be considered an elite warrior and could possibly even become an eagle warrior (higher caste).

In essence, youre wrong and your shits all retarded.

Dont listen to that Spanish retard.

Hes confusing it with the "ball game", where once a year some would be sacrificed and the winner of this game would gladly give his life for the gods.

Totally different to what 99% of the sacrifices were made of.

bump

taco niggers be like: white people are sadistic