Rolling Stong Magazine is failing, selling to Chinese investor

Why can't they make a profit, Cred Forums? They are hip and peddle the intelligent leftism of the elites and the fashionable. Could it be that no one is buying what they're selling????

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/jann-wenner-to-sell-49-of-rolling-stone-to-singapore-s-bandlab

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over rated sensationalist shit magazine for faggots and hipsters.

They should have stuck to music instead of Marxism.

>Chinese investor
Why did the Boomers let Chinese conmen loot the economy?

No one buys magazines anymore, period. Print media is dying across the board.

>they
Jann Wenner was born in New York City, New York, and grew up in a secular Jewish family.

RS is for old white farts

They're not culturally relevant because their base is dying off from old age

Other music mags are doing well, though, especially UK mags

Just like mtv, they quit focusing on music. They report their agenda, and not what happens.

People are starting to wake up to that. I had a subscription about eight years ago and liked it. I've read a few things they put out the last two years and it's crap meant to shove their opinion down your throat.

Music is in decline

Magazines like playboy and rolling stone are delusional they have no place on the modern world and filled a need for a specific time but now it's time to move on. Even Hugh Heffner gets it since he sold his playboy mansion. It's over.

they thought anti-white, anti-male propaganda was the new hip thing.

they should have at least tried to distance themselves from the rape hoax ""writer"" instead of doubling down and getting defensive.

You should never hire wombats

Their politics are disgusting. 24/7 anti Trump pieces. I can't wait to read their post-election salt. rollingstone.com/politics

No its not, music sales are in a decline but music is thriving now more than ever

Their audience is dying boomers, just like msm television.

We are not fucking Chinese you cunts

They lost their last bit of social relevancy when the NSA killed Michael Hastings.

Right, because "Singapore" is totally an ethnicity

>secular Jewish family
this is code for commie

Wow holy shit I was scrolling for a moderate piece none came up. They are so shit.

No press can make a profit anymore besides a few tabloids. The value of media is in the propoganda machine that it provides otherwise financially it is unprofitable.

Good Riddance

Media can only make money pandering to a demographic that's it. You need to make idiots feel smart that's how FOX and MSNBC thrive.

Print media is dead

Because no one cares of "50 Years of the Who!" bullshit.

What they failed to understand is that black people never saw hip hop as "the black punk rock." They saw it as hip hop and generally didn't give a fuck about punk rock. That was white people music.

Rolling Stone's core audience was white men who liked rock music. Women don't read about music, they read about celebrities.

When they stopped promoting rock music they lost their audience. Fuck 'em.

The (((music industry))) maybe. Music in general is really good right now.

I hate to be that guy, but it's the current year, who the fuck reads magazines.

I think Boomers are having a hard time letting go. They really thought their bullshit likes and beliefs would be timeless but they are not. That's why we used to get so many awkward articles about millennials and the exaggerated intelligence of them, because they are just out of touch. They think growing up with internet = smart.

This guy gets it. The company is full of hipsters reviewing underground rap. It's pretty much Pitchfork the magazine.

Music is defiend by sales nothing else. I havent even listened to modern garbage.

communism is just another Jewish tactic to destroy a society

How? Shotty nu male bands and shit rap music? Shit pop music with shitty autotune singers.

>tfw i recognize the sauce

Music exists that isn't played on top 40 radio.

Because libshit douchebags killed rock & roll.

Music died and rap took over.

yeah because that australian faggot spammed it 24/7 going how can white men even compete

>Even Hugh Heffner gets it

Has more to do with having a hundred year old wang.

When's the last time any of you bought a magazine outside of an airport?