How many of you actually read the holy qur'an?

How many of you actually read the holy qur'an?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JbQhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to Africa

I opened it, read up until the part where it talked about fire for the unbeliever and then immediately trashed it, same thing with the Bible.

I read this book. it's like a recipe book basically, it tells you how to live your life like a good goy.

I did. It literally permits:
child marriage
rapes
beheading
4 wives (9 for prophet)
While there is nothing about universe or wisdom or something. Literally, all for prophet. That's when I decided to be an atheist.

You're mistaking the Virgin maty fgor mary Magdelene. Argument is invalid.

I did, it was like reading one of these edgy chuu2 light novels.

I did.

Feels God man.

discord.gg/JbQhk

>His father was rich, his mother was a noble
No, his mother was a whore, and he was most likely a child of rape as his mother was a slave girl.
He was also a pedophile, he told people to drink camel piss for a cure, that demons would rape their asses when they die, that they had to pray 5 times a day, and that music and dancing were bad.

I read it. Pretty based except for the beating of the wives part.

Know thy enemy

ITT: People that have no idea what they are talking about.

Summer is over. You should be gone.

I have.
Islam is the ultimate redpill

Go back to Africa

>summer posters
Moot confirmed that we don't get any more traffic during the summer than we do any other time of the year.

>Moot
Who?

This guy knows what's up. I'm the same way. I use direct quotes to fuck up Muslim retards

>reading it
Why?
All I ever needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11.

>he doesn't worship the true religion AKA the religion of Kek

Behead yourself

Kemalist detected

you have been reported to the fbi on suspicion of Islamic terrorism

REMINDER:
MUHAMMED WAS A PUSSY WHO PISSED SQUATTING LIKE A WOMAN AND WAS RIDICULED FOR IT.
CONVENIENTLY ALLAH CAME TO HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT PEOPLE WHO PISSED STANDING UP WERE GOING TO HELL.

Moot has not been here for a while now, and was not here last summer.

>Muhammad
>Pedophile

Pick both.

english translation is wrong, it makes Islam look violent. Arabic version is only correct version.

>
dont look in the mirror

The "prophet" is literally Joseph Smith of the middle east. He hungered for for power and pucci and used old stories to turn gullible people into followers and warriors.

>How many of you actually read the holy qur'an?

I have. Muhammed was a warmongering paedophile faggot.

If he lived today he would rank among the universally-reviled "terrorist" warlords like some of the monkeys that live in Africa.

Absolutely subhuman.

Also this, there was nothing of the divine about him, he was just an opportunist who liked gold, slave women, and food.

Also top kek at the fact that Islamic history literally describes him as a "merchant."

MUSLIMS CAN'T INSULT JESUS

OP IS A JEW

Jesus is prophet of islam. Insulting him is a big violation.

Jesus could have taken the world anytime he wanted. But he instead sacrificed himself. His followers took back Jerusalem and are currently fucking up the Musilms hard in the Middle East. Muhammad is that loudmouth asshole who acts all tough, but deep down he would get ass kicked.

clearly not you
Jesus was actually one of the most important prophet in islam. They would never insult him that way
fuck you schlome i think i has to open the oven again.

"Allah" is the Bedouin word for Satan.

>Implying you vermin follow any of your own "rules" except when it's convenient to troll other people

Die in a fire, Mohammed.

I could write a book saying kill everyone and make me the king of the world. It wouldn't news scarily make me right just cause I said it. Just cause your edgy and rape your own kids, doesn't make you any stronger in the battlefield. True warriors have honor.

It fucking sucks, and is true evil.

Why the fuck do you have 4 fingers

It's called trigger control, you stupid google

muh translations

where can I read it

reddit is stll here ?

Duh because the old fags spend summer less on the pc , but new fags do because they live in moms basement

bs those are not even arab letters fucking monkey primate nigger

>child marriage
>rapes
>beheading
>4 wives (9 for prophet)
don't see anything wrong with this desu

its a joke user, because their letters look like shit

why are you so angry user? did you plastic surgery not work?

JIDF pls go

Mohamed was killed by a woman, who happened also to be a jew. Two of islam's subhuman categories in one.

It took him two years of agony to die. He had to be carried around with his feet dragging on the ground.

Mohamed said that if he is a false prophet, may God sever his aorta. His dying words were "I still taste the poison from the battle of Khaybar. It feels as though God has severed my aorta".

Can't imagine a more cucked way to die desu senpai.

Jesus
>constantly hangs around without a shirt because he has great abs

Muhammed
>no pictures plz

hideous fatty detected

A fucking Turk has more morals than a Canadian.

Get out of my country, Mohammed, you're not Canadian and you never will be.

You don't even pass for Canadian I can see you and your jizz-rag-headed cunt from a kilometre way.

Do yourself a favour and get out while you still can.

Kek

>i dont know history, only ad hominems

>not wanting to be a part of the religion Hitler converted to

Even just based on that alone is follow Jesus for being humble

I mean he was poor and a virgin. Similar to my upbringing

Muhammad was a Chad douchebag and wealthy. Why the fuck would anyone follow Muhammed based on that alone

FUCKING KEK

THOSE ARE SURELY ARABIAN LETTERS JAMAL

Spoke too soon.

Jej

If muhammad was 600 years earlier he would of been butchered by the Romans or sassinid empire. During his time everything was falling apart. Anyways his followers got cucked by the mongols.

How was Jesus a sjw? He was literally running around trashing the jews EG book of matthew. He named them until they had to kill him.

Well everyone got cucked by mongols at some point

Nice try Jew

Not the Aztecs

until the true khan died
his sons ruined the mongol empire

Not if Jesus was the rape/illegitimate son of a roman soldier.
She didn't want to get stoned to death, so she married an old fuck, and told him GOD made her preggers....

Kek'd

And if these people were really like a fucking God... why spread message to small tribal areas, in the fucking old days.
With all of eternity to fuck around, why not wait until they could reach the masses via our communications systems today

I've read a lot of it. Never made it halfway through because it stopped being interesting. But there are good parts and even some that I legitimately love. Like when it explains that Creation obeys God for the same reason some clay pigeons that Abraham made and gave life to obeyed him. And the phrase "the best of provisions is good conduct." The book has good, and even valuable parts! But it's so marred by the parts that incentivize violence and murder and lying, and the parts which were expounded as doing so for 1500 years, that it, as a whole, is IMO the most burn worthy book ever written.
Even worse than de Sade, because at least most people acknowledge that works like his are reprehensible. The Quran has supporters who will straight up lie to your face about what's in the book and what it means.