Threadly reminder that there's no proof that smoking causes any diseases...

Threadly reminder that there's no proof that smoking causes any diseases. All of the people who think that today are just young shut-ins.

>B-but citation needed!

An article written by a doctor who knows the truth about smoking.

sott.net/article/254745-Nicotine-The-Zombie-Antidote

Also, plenty of Olympians and athletes smoke cigarettes. I guess encouraging smoking would be terrible because it inspires kids to be Olympic athletes someday. Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Health/CulpritforLungCancer.htm
sott.net/article/231973-Smoke-Lies-and-the-Nanny-State
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-03-08-carbs-linked-to-lung-cancer-study-finds-
journal.crossfit.com/2016/07/cancer-loves-cookies.tpl
blog.cvn.com/no-doubt-in-trial-against-rjr-dr-testifies-train-engineers-smoking-not-fumes-caused-copd
members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/smoking-doesnt-cause-lung-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=TBJkA3w_LVQ&feature=youtu.be
superhairpieces.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524.
tctactics.org/index.php?title=Money
tctactics.org/index.php?title=Science
longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-11#entry389183
tctactics.org/index.php?title=Sound_Bites
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvNDN81qRxY
smokescreens.org/does-smoking-harm-health/
realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/a-hidden-bias-exposed/#more-121
realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/cmv-accelerates-epigenetic-aging/#more-79
realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/the-2015-gallup-poll/
syo.dalrun.com/Forum/Tobacco/Topics/493.html
cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/smoking.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2509609/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/10/radioactive-fertilizer.aspx
overcomingbias.com/2009/12/smoking-followup.html
overcomingbias.com/2009/12/what-anti-smoking-evidence.html#more-20868
manicbotanix.com/the-radioactive-fertilizer-hoax/
nybooks.com/articles/1968/05/09/poison-gas-in-vietnam/),
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-puff-of-legends-what-impact-does-smoking-have-on-an-athletes-performance-8050466.html?amp?client=safari
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/smoking-down-lung-cancer-up/
vonhagens-plastination.com/teaching-specimens/respiratory-system
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/14/1194.short
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/5/1175.short
nature.com/nature/journal/v336/n6201/abs/336790a0.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/231/4733/54
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/quitting-smoking-during-pregnancy-may-not-be-enough-to-prevent-harm-to-baby/
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/getting-inside-cells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy smelling like shit and having ruined teeth

I can see the effects of smoking just by looking at someone.
It's pretty easy to spot somebody who smokes a lot and somebody who doesn't smoke at all.

>Enjoy smelling like shit
This is why I don't smoke cigarettes. Admittedly, a pipe isn't a whole lot better but at least I get a choice in what I smell like.

You're assuming it's smoking chasing whatever you choose to see in the person, when it's just shitty diet and genes, and probably nuclear fallout effects (which you'd know if you read the article).

Nice try, but I don't smoke anything, I just know it isn't the health risk it is made out t be.

*causing, not chasing.

>smelling like shit
Just hold the cigarette in a way that would drive the smoke away from you, and wash your hands afterwards.
>having ruined teeth
That only applies If you're a chainsmoker and have bad dental hygene

I dated a girl who smoked since she was 15 or so. She was like a month younger than me but everybody online who saw a picture of her said "damn, she looks old".

wrinkles aren't very sexy.

what does a smoker look like?

>nuclear fallout effects
Well alright, that's interesting. I'm going to read it now.

pic

The smoke is in the breath, in the clothes, in everything, the hands smell like utter shit.

Absolutely disgusting

With how much money there is to be made selling cigs it is asinine to imply a few national governments and underfunded scientists could keep this sort of scam going for centuries.

This is unimaginably dumb.

Smoke = contaminant = bad. Humans aren't made to voluntarily inhale concentrated forest fires 5 - 20 times a day.

It's true that nicotine has not been demonstrated to cause any diseases.

This is not controversial.

But smoking undoubtedly increases the risk of many conditions.

t. vaping hipster

The reason there is no proof is that the "Gold Standard" of bio-statistical/medical research can't be applied, the randomized, double-blind(or even triple) clinical study.

>1 doctor vs decades of medical research

>yep it's a (((conspiracy)))

weak b8 m8.

>The smoke is in the breath
Suck a Ricola afterwards and it should be fine
> in the clothes
As I said before, position yourself and the cigarette in such a way that would draw the smoke away from you. My clothes only ever smell like smoke if I was with another smoker who would blow smoke towards me.

>he hands smell like utter shit
Which is specifically why I said "Wash your hands afterwards"

That's just an assumption you're making. Pure not considering the government blaming something to cover up nuclear tests. You also do not consider the possibility that the carb/sugar industry went after cigs just like how they went after fat. Also, the milk industry is also connected to lung cancer.

animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Health/CulpritforLungCancer.htm

sott.net/article/231973-Smoke-Lies-and-the-Nanny-State

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-03-08-carbs-linked-to-lung-cancer-study-finds-

journal.crossfit.com/2016/07/cancer-loves-cookies.tpl

Actually read the links.

Exactly. You can't even test cigs on people due to restrictions, so how does one know it's bad?

>That's just an assumption you're making
Nah, used to be a firefighter. But sure whatever you say.

But if smoking doesn't kill, why is it that it has so much propaganda, i mean which jews gain from shitting so much on tobacco companies

As a regular smoker I can attest it's not the healthiest thing. However, many smokers tend to have bad diets and don't exercise which just exacerbates the problems. I think marijuana is just as bad, since I stopped smoking pot I don't hack up black shit anymore.

Sometimes men just want to smoke cigarettes. Tends to be related to stress or shitty life circumstances.

So you're blaming cigs, and not the tons of smoke inhaled that comes from burning buildings that contains who knows what? There's a huge difference though.

>Also, plenty of Olympians and athletes smoke cigarettes.

Yellowed, sallow, leathery skin. Yellowed eyes and teeth. More wrinkles than typical for their age. Stains on fingers and lips.

>My clothes only ever smell like smoke if I was with another smoker who would blow smoke towards me.
Doesn't help. You wouldn't know because it's part of you, but smokers always smell like shit + whatever they think is masking it.
Tried your method when i would smoke cigars, and think it was all good. But the next day I'd smell those clothes and they reeked of smoke.

nah you still smell like shit like any other smoker.

Alright, I see this is one of those slide threads. Really corrected my record there.

I don't believe in racist Jewish conspiracies but Nicotine replacement products from big pharmaceutical companies is a huge reason. They're in bed with doctors, so that's why the medical industry has turned on smoking, I suppose.

>pipe smoker
Mah Nigger

>Slide threads

What?

God damn why do all you Arabs smoke like chimneys? Use your head, tobacco is haram.

We can at least do longitudinal studies and assay voluntary smokers over time, which of course reveals all of the classic effects of smoke inhalation, like COPD/emphysema/cancer. It's just not definitive proof because you can't control the test subject, so the door is open to say it was actually a result of something else.

>Threadly reminder that there's no proof that smoking causes any diseases.
Holy fuck stupidest thing I've read all day.

When I was a kid, my neighbor smoked a pipe and he used apple and cherry tobacco. That shit smelled so good.

>That's just an assumption you're making.
Go suck on a tailpipe for a while and tell us how that goes, then.

Smoking vastly increases the chance to catch a lung infection. Smoking causes type 2 diabetes. Smoking came from filthy pagans. Cigarettes are shit, pipe and hookah steal a lot of time for preparing and cleaning.That's more than enough to stop it once and for all. I smoked for 5 years, 1-3 pipes a day, don't touch it for more than 8 months. Picrelated is a (rare, 1-2 times a year) cleaning procedure involving salt and alcohol. You have to clean them after each use as well, but with brush and paper.

>smokefags literally in denial

This is legitimately fucking hilarious because it's so hard to believe fags like you exist. As long as you just ignore the statistics and act like it doesn't exist you guys are OK with your shit lifestyle.

Fuck off, shill.

lol

Smoking is usually just one aspect of a shitty lifestyle. Although it certainly doesn't help.

The smoke industry is one of the only industries not ruled by kikes. That's why everyone think smoking is bad

>The smoke industry is one of the only industries not ruled by kikes
Not even CTR would be this delusional.

They don't own it.

Are you saying the cilia theory behind COPD is wrong?

>It's just not definitive proof because you can't control the test subject, so the door is open to say it was actually a result of something else

That something else is clearly numerous though. Asbestos, radiation, car pollution, factory pollution, genes, milk, carbs and sugar are all the actual causes.

Do you understand chemistry and biology? Cigarette smoke as nitrosamines that can intercalate inside DNA (see picture)

In the picture I circled a benzopyrene molecule that is forming a DNA adduct. From wikipedia:

>When a chemical binds to DNA, the DNA becomes damaged, and proper and complete replication cannot occur to make the normal intended cell. This could be the start of a mutation, or mutagenesis. Without effective DNA repair, which happens naturally under normal circumstances, this can lead to carcinogenesis, the beginnings of cancer.

Cancer is a disease of genetics user. Tobacco causes cancer.

>this much delusion
Whatever. Kill yourself if you want, just keep that shit out of my face.

I would kill my parents and pay a million dollars to smoke one cigarette in the 1950's.

>Smoking causes type 2 diabetes
Better to say smoking increases risk for T2D

forgot to attach pic

wtf I love cigarettes now

how about lung cancer?

Smoking anything ruins your lungs, period.

Would love to see studies on cancer rates among smokers who rarely or never consumed soda, fast food, and other processed/refined staples of the American diet.

>ITT: teenagers justifying their addiction to a substance with zero positive side effects

At least potheads have the excuse "it makes me feel good"

Cigarettefags are literal cancer

ITT: CTR shills who want Cred Forumsacks to die from smoking

Smoking is terrible for your health, trust me, I do it every day and wish I didn't

>Smoking vastly increases the chance to catch a lung infection. Smoking causes type 2 diabetes.

Citation needed.

blog.cvn.com/no-doubt-in-trial-against-rjr-dr-testifies-train-engineers-smoking-not-fumes-caused-copd

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/smoking-doesnt-cause-lung-cancer/

Yup, that's a good point. Pharma companies promote how addictive is smoking, how hard is it to stop, etc and then they give a solution: for only $ 999.99 per month you can get rid of this addiction (and get another one for free). So just stop it without any intermediate steps. Forget the lies about addiction, you will have headaches for few weeks but that's it.

retard

Smokers have less probability to be virgins...

>At least potheads have the excuse
It's the exact same addiction, though. At first it makes them feel good, then it makes them feel normal.

Smoking makes your breath go bad so quick though it's not cool. I don't care if that shit stinks up your old sweat pants but oral hygiene is important.

Yes. A guy on a forum proved that smoking protects against COPD, which is a genetic condition of can be brought on by stuff like asbestos or black mold.

i'm a couple days from my first month without smoking. smoked for 11 years. pretty proud of myself

The whole "smoking changes DNA" thing is bullshit. Your DNA changes 15 to 20 times per day, and cell replication fixed these DNA variations within hours. So the idea that smoking changes your DNA is a complete non issue.

>So just stop it without any intermediate steps.
Like with any addiction, that's the best way to stop it. It's harder, but as James Bond says, "If you try to ration it out, you'll be counting down the minutes until your next one, and you'll never actually stop."

Yeah, nah smoking's bad for you.

Agriculture/food industry is too powerful. It will never work.

Ahh look at all these angry teenagers because their dad always smokes in the car on the way to school

Get over it why do you care if other people smoke

Bullshit I look younger prettier and better than 99% of those my age with better hair and skin

youtube.com/watch?v=TBJkA3w_LVQ&feature=youtu.be
OP, is that you? Came to shitpost on Cred Forums after Superman kicked your greasy ass?

Smoking is for degenerates one "doctor" doesnt change that

I 've experienced it myself, ok. Do NOT compare a fag smoking his ultra-lights with 3 pipes a day or few cigars a day. That really fucks your immunity up.

That's not caused by smoking, it's caused by other things.
That's according to the shill who started this thread. He's been posting this crap for, feels like(probably hasn't really been), months. He says all actual scientific sources are lies by the conspiracy and only dumbass blogs have the truth.

Congrats, bro.

So it causes delusion, too?

Because the health of the individual impacts the whole. Especially in places with social health cover.
Plus, smoking itself affects everyone around you. No one likes to smell that shit.

Cool people smoke NPC's and normalfags don't smoke. They do what society tells them and desperately save shelled. I met dozens of interesting people through smoking.

Smoking enhances cognitive ability.

Nicotine specifically prevents alhezimers and helps manage schizophrenia. Tobacco had been used for thousands of years.

Wake up.

Nicotine inhibits aromatase, the end product of estrogen. For obvious reasons, this can be highly beneficial for men (particularly with all the xenoestrogens in the water and plastics and such), while terrible for women. Men who smoke tobacco benefit from the lack of estrogen, women become wrinkled old hags.

Gee, I wonder why the Jew media would want to demonize a substance that literally makes men more manly?

>One "doctor"

I think ou mean one doctor not bought by big pharmaceutical companies and who doesn't give in to the medical establishment. Before it was seen as politically incorrect, smoking was defended by scientists, staticians, and doctors. Only recently has it become a universal death sentence in the eyes of the easily impressionable.

Besides Cancer, you want to see a terrible death? Find someone with severe COPD caused by smoking.

They deteriorate and die over a long period of 5-10 years. Quality of life becomes null. Go visit one in your local hospital. That will cure your smoking habit.

>I've experience myself

That's anectdocal evidence though. What matters is proving across the board that a causes b.

> lack of estrogen
= impotentce
Very few men will consider it as good.

This is a pic of my dad. He was a smoker and aged really well (he's 75 i pic related). He smoked since he was 14 by the way.

Go back to smoking your hookah, Rasul

Looks like a cuck.

>The whole "smoking changes DNA" thing is bullshit. Your DNA changes 15 to 20 times per day, and cell replication fixed these DNA variations within hours. So the idea that smoking changes your DNA is a complete non issue.

Being this dumb

Basically yes you're right in the sense that DNA damages occurs naturally and there are DNA repair mechanisms but consider the following

>Baseline: Lung cells replicate 1 time a day. Mutation rate 1:1,000,000 (to 1xE8)

>Cigarette smoke: each puff introduces nitrosamines and other agents that insert between the strands.
>These increase the mutation rate to say (conservatively) 1:100,000

That's a log10 fold difference user. Do you understand log scales?

Even if your body has DNA repair mechanisms, it's not perfect. If it were perfect than evolution cannot occur, since evolution is heavily driven by mutation.

Cancer is also clonal, it comes from one source. Say you mutate a CDK gene, which regulates cell division. Now the cell divides much more rapidly, which increases the mutation rate. Then you mutate another gene in the progeny of the first, then another from that progeny until you get a tumor formed.

I'm a PhD in genetics and my mom is an oncologist. We both smoked knowing the risks but now we vape (*tips fedora)

superhairpieces.com/

I believe that effect was only studied on women, If it weren't, please refute with links to studies

As far as outlets to calm your nerves or vices in general go?

Smoking isnt that bad, the health risks are undeniable and it can ruin your life if you let it.

Most smokers I've met are indifferent assholes, and at first you might think thats a bad thing but they keep to themselves and theres sort of a common courtesy about smokers out and about taking drags, they dont think they're better than everyone else and are unusually humble when asking for a cigarette or light.

People smoke to relax and calm thier nerves but this backfires on them because they never trully learn how to deal with their problems or adversity and crack under pressure anyway.

If youre smoking because your lifes in shambles or you're trying to think you're fucked. I only smoke when I'm in the middle of something or already relaxing.

Lack of self control is fear under pressure, and fear is the mind killer. Dont smoke kids, its bad for you.

But compared to adderal, melotonin, xanax and speed? Its not as bad psychologically, people who take these pills and stuff are mentally weak zombies, and society deems it socially acceptable. You have to not give a fuck to smoke(which arguably isnt a good thing)

>So it causes delusion, too?
top bantz.

Still virgin and smoking.

Hi big tobacco.

Smokers smell like shit.

It sucks as an ex-smoker when you meet a girl and she smokes. Wearing a patch right now from Shekelstein labs and it's more expensive than smoking.

Plz stop I can only laugh so much because my lungs are filled to the brim with black tar mang

>no proof smoking causes diseases
>proof that carcinogens cause diseases
>smoking contains the carcinogens that cause disease
>cigarettes = carcinogens = diseases

It's like i'm talking to a cigarette

you can buy old MRE'S on the internet and smoke a cig FROM the 1950's.

That's probably the dumbest insinuation I've ever heard.
>The medical establishment
Buddy, any Doctor worth their salt, whether private practice or corporate owned is going to tell you smoking has long and well-documented drawbacks and side-effects that are beyond detrimental to health. Scientists, statisticians, and doctors only defended smoking because THEY were smokers themselves. You want an example of a non-buzzward establishment, do some digging into the realm of an attempted cover-up on behalf of cigarette executives and administrators who tried to assert that cancer sticks were not only non-detrimental, but healthy. It was decided in court United States V. Philip Morris that smoking companies partook in racketeering (The Clinton Administration didn't want it known that smoking companies were bad, and instead went for a lighter sentence) and false-advertising and thus were liable for a hefty sum in money invested to spread the negative effects of smoking.

You are a fucking idiot and I hope you get lung-cancer, you bilge-sucking corporate-owned lapdog.

Aight, but remember that you are what you ingest. Think about that next time you have a fag.

i'm a couple of days from my third month without smoking. Keep strong bro.

Are you trolling or just autistic? Your arguments are literary flatearth tier

first post best post

> Wearing a patch right now from Shekelstein labs
Throw it away right now You must distract yourself from this shit. Go for a vacation in mountains. Hiking is the best physical activity ever. Take a (stronger) friend with you, who will motivate you to climb higher and higher.

>smoking protects against COPD, which is a genetic condition of can be brought on by stuff like black mold.

There is no evidence that this is true. But it is interesting. If the smoke were toxic enough to the fungal cells, this may slow or stop th fungal parasitism.

Can you post any journal article supporting your claim?

>It sucks as an ex-smoker when you meet a girl and she smokes
It sucks as anyone to meet an ugly disgusting cunt.
>Wearing a patch right now
Why?

Dude....

There have been some negative effects on male fertility at high doses, yes. The beneficial effects of smoking a pipe once a day or so seems to outweigh them though. I certainly wouldn't advocate chain smoking cigarrettes, but smoking a pipe daily or every now and then seems quite beneficial for men.

COPD could be genetic like cystic fibrosis, but again there is no evidence that it's genetic...

Smoked for twenty years. Over a decade free at this point.

You're fooling yourself. I used to do the same thing - rinse my mouth out, wash my hands, let the smoke drift downwind.

You know what? I can still smell it when you've been smoking.

Threadly reminder that OP is a giant faggot.

Because it helps faggot.

smoking 1-2 cigs a day appears to be relatively harmless. smoking 1-2 packs a day appears to be relatively harmful.

>t. public health scientist

Morning smoke and coffee feels like sex.

I had to quit smoking ciggies due to lung damage, breathing problems, etc. I smoked half-a-pack a day on average for 15 years.

>The beneficial effects of smoking a pipe once a day or so
What beneficial effects?(and not effects of nicotine, you can take nicotine without smoking like a retard)

You smoke 1 pipe daily. Than it suddenly becomes not enough for you. You buy a second pipe because smoking the same pipe more than once a day will make it taste like crap. And then again it is not enough for you anymore. Then you smoke them both daily plus the cigarettes from the pipe tobacco. Then you start thinking about buying third pipe. But then the God saves you and helps you drop this addiction once and for all. I 've experienced it all myself

Just vape, you get nicotine without carcinogens.

Women aren't allowed here, lady. Especially gross smoking women.

>smoking pipe
>outdoors

I dont know, user. It reeks of fedoraism.
I want to do it but I'll stay at my backyard

> Be me
> Smoked
> Couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without my lungs hurting
> Be you
> Smoking is good for for goy!
Kys

Bullshit.
I've been a smoker for 14 years. The adverse health effects are fairly obvious.

VΛ

>sight picture?
>idgaf

You're probably right unfortunately. It's hilarious that so many "right wing" Americans mindlessly defend the industrial giants of agriculture, food processing, etc. on the grounds that deregulation of industry is a good thing in itself. The FDA and the biggest food manufacturers work with each other to facilitate the largest possible market share and the greatest possible profits. They do not give a shit if the "food" they produce and sell is unhealthy and unnatural.

If you want real food, organic, no chemicals or potentially harmful pesticides, you have to pay more money for it at stores like Whole Foods or open air markets. If you don't have that kind of money you eat the mass-produced trash.

inb4

>UR A COMMUNIST, INDUSTRIAL GIANTS WOULD NEVER BETRAY THE MERICAN PEOPLE. FREEDOM IS BEST

Please stop thinking about left and right in economic terms; please stop thinking in terms of right and left in general. You don't have to allow the powerful to define your worldview for you.

but you get brain damage from heavy metals such as mercury and lead. I'd rather keep my intelligence rather than die a few years later.

are you serious?

It's super awesome to just pack your spare and go for a walk. Pity I gave up the habit.

the first link between lung cancer and smoking was proven by the german third reich.

Idiot

Still fucks up your heart and cardiovascular system.

You're correct in that most of the studies have looked at the effects on women, which were wholly negative. All of them, however, concluded that nicotine did in fact inhibit aromatase. This study concluded that as well ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that aromatase inhibition could have a beneficial effect for men, particularly with the prevalence of xenoestrogens in our environment. No coincidence IMO that the rise of nu males has coincided with the end of smoking. Of course, at very high doses, there are effects on fertility, so don't chain smoke, but smoke a pipe now and then.

thank you for correcting the record

ID this man and get a years supply of Morley's

Hint: he's actually connected to the topic

> Best guess for this image: person
Ha got ya!

better then to say smoking is correlated with higher than average rates of T2D

have you ever considered that maybe you're a just a weakling?

The beneficial effects of nicotine inhibition of aromatase. Get your nicotine however you'd like, I'll take a good old fashioned corn cob pipe over a mouth fedora any day

close but no..try again? another hint.. He is a Dartmouth College alum

not everyone has the same potential for addiction and escalation, bro

which pipe tobacco should I start with?
I like something sweet coming from smoking cigarillos. I always tolerated the tongue-bite and bitter flavors from them.

HOL UP

citations?

>do some digging into the realm of an attempted cover-up on behalf of cigarette executives and administrators who tried to assert that cancer sticks were not only non-detrimental, but healthy.

just because some people running a company can't defend their own product, doesn't mean that the product is bad. Additionally, the "cigarette papers" always came across to me as being blown out of proportion.

The third reich is ideal local science that can't be taken seriously.

The motives of anti-smoking are fairly obvious but NO ONE apparently reads links here.

tctactics.org/index.php?title=Science

>smoking the same pipe more than once a day will make it taste like crap

maybe you're just smoking shit tobacco Hanz

I dropped this shit, so I can't agree with you.
Everyone says so, everyone.

Nicotine is kinda like caffeine, but stronger and more effective. The only really bad thing is that it increases cellular division, so if you have cancer it might be dangerous. It doesn't make cells cancerous though, it's not a carcinogen.

However smoking is pure cancer. There are tons and tons added of toxic chemicals in commercial cigarretes, and even if you make your own, just breathing in burning smoke is carcinogenic unto itself. Snus is somewhat better but it still has some carcinogens. If you want nicotine, either get some kinda tincture and swallow it or take it transdermally.

I'm not so sure you can make that categorical claim. Vitamin and nutrient deficiencies combined with a genetic predisposition to heart and cardiovascular problems also play a role. For example, I know a lawyer who is forty years old. He told me that he has been dipping a can a day of tobacco for 22 years. Basically, he was dipping anytime that he wasn't eating or sleeping.

His health is perfect. He sees his doctor regularly to have bloodwork conducted, he sees a dentist regularly, and no problems commonly associated with heavy use of smokeless tobacco have arisen for him.

Now, I have to mention that he eats very clean. No fast food, no soda. He has a regular sleep cycle. He is a very, very healthy individual by American standards (excepting his use of dip). He wakes up early, goes to bed early, eats regular meals, exercises daily, etc. He also takes a wide array of supplements like Sprulina, fish oil, multivitamins, magnesium supplements, and so forth.

I know him very well, by the way, and we've talked about his health habits more than once. That's why I know so much about it.

All of this tells me that it is possible to live a healthy life with no major problems from tobacco use. Will it work this way for everyone? No, certainly not. But it is possible, and so we should avoid categorical statements like "you WILL develop X problems if you use tobacco."

Smoking makes you age rapidly and gives you receding hairline.

>Whole Foods

lol cuck

>They smoke when X
>I only smoke when Y

You still smoke you fucking idiot, who cares why?

Enjoy your diabetes and reduced quality of life, fat ass.

:^)

The digits have spoken

Inhaling smoke any form of smoke into your body wont have any negative effects. Makes sense OP I mean it's math right or something like that

Can he run 3 miles?

>which pipe tobacco should I start with?

honestly don't start.

If you do, get an American corn cob pipe, use a balsawood filter, don't smoke flavored tobacco it burns hotter because of the steam that comes off the casing and is generally of a lower quality than unflavored.

Use wood matches.

I can recommend Latakia, Red Virginian, and Burley. Most bulk tobacco you get will be blends of these and other varieties. I can also recommend Perique, blends real well with Red Virginian.

I hate to break it to you but it's true.

longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-11#entry389183

>Emphysema results from both global overload of A1AT system, when it is unable to clean up all the active elastase, allowing thus for progressive damage to alveoli by remaining elastase, and from disrupted local balance between elastase and A1AT activity. The causes of global A1AT overload may be genetic, which is in its extreme forms analogous disease to type 1 diabetes, or a result of any type of liver damage (e.g. from alcoholism, Tylenol or many other pharma products). More delicate local A1AT vs elastase balance can be disrupted by all kinds of malfunctions in the complex biochemical processes needed to maintain it always at some optimum, in the face of continuously changing and fluctuating localized demands throughout the lungs, for either enzyme. Of course, our cellular biochemical networks, are usually well up to this unimaginably complex task. Namely these networks are an implementation of the same kind of self-programming natural distributed computers as human brain, the intelligent adaptable networks architecture (mathematically modeled as neural networks, which are at best toy model for the real thing). They are the true masters of biochemical engineering at the molecular level, far exceeding in their expertise and deep understanding of this realm, the baby-like clumsy babble of all our human-level biological sciences and scientists put together.

This guy is legitimately well-read.

kys

I care, If I catch cancer I catch cancer.
I do think the effects of nicotine on the system are way worse for a person psychologically, long term, than the health risks.

I'm not promoting anyone to smoke, its all degenerate you obnoxious bitch.

>everyone says so

You mean like the companies that make millions from tobacco control products? Look, any substance can be addictive. Soda is addictive and that shit is poison. Yet, I can enjoy it from time to time without constantly drinking it. Others cannot. I was addicted to weed for a time, despite the narrative that weed isn't addictive. Because of my potential for addiction there, I can't enjoy it casually, so I don't. Tobacco, and alcohol for that matter, have never had the same intensely addictive effect on me.

I cut small sections of nicotine patch and put it on my left wrist with my coffee when I wake up.. leave it on till I begin feeling the effects then remove it

>tobacco is murder
>smoked foods literally dripping with creosote are completely innocuous because you don't get high

The point is to make illegal any enjoyment that is "unearned", any enjoyment except that of a job well done, a compliment from a boss, a commendation from a government. No free carrots for the donkey. That would be godless and communist.

I don't say it's addictive, I 've debunked this myth the whole thread. What we were talking about is called "tolerance". If you take something on regular basis, you becomes less and less sensitive to it and need more.

quiting tobbaco wasn't easy in any way. I pretty muh had to trap myself in house to quit

Pipe smoking is the true redpill. Cigarette tobacco and pipe tobacco can't even be compared.

>using my links

Don't bother. If I've noticed one hung on Cred Forums, it's that nobody reads any fucking links period. They just start spouting off.

Hell at least I read the anti-smoking links people post for the most part.

Whether it does or does not...there is no refuting that smoking cigarettes regularly on a daily basis WILL make you feel like shit, eventually.

t. ex-cigarette smoker

>hung

*thing

kek

I knew it even before reading his link Sending links without highlighting the most important points in green text is normal for forums, but not for an image-board. No wonder nobody bothers to read them.

Bro, there is no "anti-smoking" links that same way there isn't no pro-holocaust links or pro-vaccine links. There are normal links and then there is pseudo scientific links that pout off edgy opinions with agenda.

>then there is pseudo scientific links that pout off edgy opinions with agenda

I hope you mean anti-smoking links.

there is a vast difference between smoking tobacco and smoking whatever they put in your (insert label) cigarettes, give a smoker, who smokes cigarettes some tobacco and he won't like it, people are addicted to chemicals put in cigarettes, and these chemicals give you cancer etc, nicotine by itself is toxic and inhaling smoke to your lungs will always be damaging, be it tobacco smoke or some other smoke

For all the smokers ITT: I have a serious question.

>Do you feel shame at all buying a pack of cigarettes?
I'm honestly asking

If the guy behind the counter was your friend or neighbor would you make the attempt?

Smoking is undeniably degenerate, as are most drugs and addictions. But theres always a fine line to tell how far gone a smoker is.

>What would stop from buying another pack of cigarettes

If its HARD for you to smoke your last cigarette since its your last you'll know what I'm talking about.

>How long would it take you to smoke your LAST cigarette.
Its all the same question really.

If you answer these honestly you should know where you're at and if you're even willing to stop. Smokings bad for you, but if you lack self control you're fucked for life.

No more shame than I would picking up a 24 pack of Busch.

Nah.

This reminds me of my latent alcoholism. It always works with a lack of self control and constant hatred, after a while. Nobody with a real problem does it and loves it. Every drink is your last drink. Every night is the last one. Every hangover is one too far. Every pack is your last.

I want to start smoking, but the truth is, it's too expensive here, it's $12+ for a pack here, because socialism and you're at a bigger risk for cancer etc, so you have to pay extra taxes should you go to the hospital for any of the risks.

>mfw Cred Forumstards think smoking cigarettes is bad and weed is not

>Nobody with a real problem does it and loves it.

real talk up in here now

Again I need some solid irrefutable proof before even believing for a second that smoking tobacco or storebought cigarettes are harmful to the human body. At least the links I posted put up a fucking argument.

The table at the top of his page shows that most "smoking related" illnesses are found in nonsmokers.

tctactics.org/index.php?title=Sound_Bites

>>Do you feel shame at all buying a pack of cigarettes?
I did. But i got happy the moment i opened the pack.

>If the guy behind the counter was your friend or neighbor would you make the attempt?
Never, i still live with my parents

>>What would stop from buying another pack of cigarettes
When i smoked it was lack of money

>I want to start smoking
Don't

Find another hobby

What do my fellow pollacks smoke and what does a pack cost where you live, i like camel classic and when i'm broke chesterfield red. $3 for camels, $2,20 for chesterfields and $1,60 for pall malls

L&M and Camel too, but when i had little money i smoked handrolled tobbaco. When i was in highschool i only smoked Camel with menthol

if you think that lungs on the left are healthy and undamaged you are truly degenerate and incapable of rational thought

>Not snusing and still smoking in 2016

>what does a pack cost where you live

In NY, a pack of cigarettes costs 10-12 dollars. That's 1/2 oz of tobacco.

Meanwhile, in literally any tobacconist shop you can get quality leaf for 3.50 an oz and either roll your own cigs or just jam the shit into a pipe.

You're quite the expert on pole-smoking, it seems

I feel no shame, does a fatass feel shame buying an icecream, I've smoked since i was 15 and many people in my family smoke.

I've quite many times over the last 9 years, the longest time for a year, I've never found it hard to quit, I once quit for a long time, just because i didn't feel like going to the store to buy smokes and just forgetting about it in about a week.

I don't really understand the last question, it takes me about 6-7 minutes to smoke a cigarette

First off that's a lie. Smokers "lungs" are just a prop.

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/

Second see pic related.

>Threadly reminder that there's no proof that smoking causes any diseases
Significant percentage of smokers just cough up their lungs in hysteria induced hypochondria tumors if they do not get treatment for "cancer", eh?

are you serious ?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/

Smoking smells disgusting

Shit thats insanely expensive, there's a cigarette they sell at the cafe that costs $1,45 for 2 packs, but you have to buy 2 packs at once, i assume for legal reasons

Eat chemo you death peddling demon cancer

Sutliff Apple Flavor, CAO Black, Lane 1Q, and Half and Half are pretty great. As for a pipe I recommend a Dr. Grabow (around $25-$30) or a Missouri Meerschaum corn cob ($2-$10), depending on how much you're willing to spend. Buy from Pipes and Cigars, they have the best prices.

This is almost as retarded as people who non-jokingly believe the earth is flat. Inhaling cigarette smoke is objectively harmful to the body.

I am. Problem is twofold.

>former smokers are lumped in with smokers, despite lungs going back to "normal" after somebody smokes
>former smokers can be someone who smoked at least one hundred cigarettes, or five packs in five days if you're a pack a day smoker

So the actual number of smokers who get lung cancer is 20%. Nonsmokers and former smokers are 80%.

taxes are a real bitch

I've been smoking for 13 years and I cough up brown shit everyday. Perfectly normal.

Also, the Japanese smoke far more than Americans and yet have the lowest lung cancer rate.

The world of ICANN here we come

Muh VR and ai gf

How will white provilge recover

>Perfectly normal.

BREAK

THE

CONDITIONING

1776 NOW GAS THE TOBACCO FIELDS

Camel Menthol Silvers, which are girl cigarettes but I started on them and they're everywhere.

I prefer unfiltered Lucky Strikes. They're the fucking best. However, I can never fucking find them in southwest Florida, let alone anywhere else I go. Only find them in specialist shops for some reason, and only some of them.

Small quantities of good, organic tobacco -- which is what the Indians smoked -- are positively good for you.
Twenty or forty chemical-laden cigarettes a day will kill and should, but for many people, do not.

The question was whether smoking causes you any harm or not, it is irrelevant how many people get cancer or not, the fact is that some do get cancer, which means that smoking is harmful to your body. One could alos argue whether peanuts can kill you or not, but the stone cold fact is that, yes, peanuts do could kill you, whether it is 1% of population or 50% is irrelevant.

Point is, most smokers actually don't get cancer. Cancer can form regardless of a smoking habit.

>durr hurr

fuck off shills you're headed for gas chambers anyway is this how you spend your last weeks?

That is the weirdest fucking logic I've ever heard. This is like saying vaccines cause autism because one kid showed symptoms after a visit to the vaccination clinic. Since the majority of people don't get sick from smoking and since randomized trials can't be carried out, it's impossible to tell what the real factors are and whether or not smoking causes disease. The way they do smoking related deaths is just seeing if the person smoked, without considering other factors.

there's no way that OP is this obtuse...

...it is not smoking itself that causes the WORST of the smoking-related illnesses - it's radioactive polonium used in the fertilizer of tobacco crops... but smoking absolutely DOES cause illnesses.

smoker here, and i only smoke organic cigarettes for this reason. But i have no illusions about their still being unhealthy

Smoking causes hardening of the arteries, all kinds of cardio-vascular diseases. It's condensed pollution that makes your hair fall out and most people in hospital for cancer treatment, are there because of lung-cancer due to smoking. That's a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvNDN81qRxY
yeee nigguh legalize nigguh

>Be smoker for 3 years
>stop smoking
>suddenly more energy
>suddenly more stamina
>start coughing up black phlegm
>no more shortness of breath

Yeah... totally a conspiracy.

I smoke the camel plains once in a while, they hit pretty hard, but i cant smoke them everyday, the flavour is much better without the filter though, tastes more like pipe tobacco

>argumentum ad hominem

>diarrhea shits
>rolls around in slop
>suddenly rolls over facing OP
FOUND A (You) FOR YYYYYYOOOOUUUUUU

Smoking isn't linked to cardiac problems.

smokescreens.org/does-smoking-harm-health/

Actual cause could be viruses

realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/a-hidden-bias-exposed/#more-121
realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/cmv-accelerates-epigenetic-aging/#more-79
realsmokersrights.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/the-2015-gallup-poll/

So you are swayed by some articles on the internet. Noice one m8.
Tell that to my doctor. Have good day sir.

The polonium thing is a hoax.

syo.dalrun.com/Forum/Tobacco/Topics/493.html

>The alleged danger of polonium in tobacco smoke is a hoax. The often repeated tale of "300 X-rays per year" is a made up figure based on a "model" in which all of tobacco smoke you inhale in a year is concentrated on a microscopic area, few cells in size.

>In reality tobacco, which like all plants takes in radioactive atoms via water, air and fertilizers contains no more radioactive atoms per unit of weight than anything else you ingest. The only difference is that while your lungs take in less than a gram of tobacco smoke matter per pack, the food and beverages bring in thousands time more, hence thousands times more radioactive atoms.

>For example, from a glass of plain water, which is the least dangerous among the foods and beverages, you will ingest as many radioactive atoms as you will from 3-10 packs of cigarettes (see mypost here [link] for more figures and references).

>inhaling smoke for no other reason than a placebo relaxing feeling

>appeal to authority instead of reading the links and realizing the studies in the sixties connected all of the smoking "diseases" to viruses and STDs

It isn't really relaxing, more like stimulating.

>"hurr durr doctors are idiot pharma shills"
Dude, don't waste my time trying to convince me that smoking doesn't cause cardio-vascular disease or heart-attacks or cancer. I know these things to be facts. I wasn't born yesterday.

i'd love to smoke, my job leaves me with spare time up to two hours doing nothing and often at night. but it gives me an annoying cough and will drive the price on my insurance up.

you only smell awful if you chainsmoke inside.

it takes the edge off life

Nicotine isn't the problem.

The problem is that inhaling or ingesting the byproducts of things being burned is carcinogenic. Grilled meat is carcinogenic. Smelling smoke is carcinogenic.

Smoking is so highly carcinogenic because people are directly inhaling every bit of smoke for extended periods of time for months, if not years.

Don't you not inhale using a pipe though? What's the point?

HORSESHIT.

by the way.... syo.dalrun.com ??

what site is that???

here are some others that thoroughly document the presence of polonium-210 in tobacco:

cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/smoking.htm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2509609/

INTERNAL TOBACCO INDUSTRY DOCUMENTS talk about it!!

here's a BUNCH of info, in one place:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/10/radioactive-fertilizer.aspx

stop lying. my goodness, look at the SOURCE you used!!!

Usually not. Pipes and cigars are smoked without deep inhaling this shit. The smoke is mostly in your mouth and throat, not in the lungs. But it poisons you even stronger than cigarettes because you burn much more tobacco for a longer time.

That would be me. I feel great!

>I know these things to be facts

That's the first sign of an idealogy driven by emotions, not actual scientific facts.

overcomingbias.com/2009/12/smoking-followup.html

overcomingbias.com/2009/12/what-anti-smoking-evidence.html#more-20868

You sound awfully emotional. You didn't even refute why was said and resorted to a CDC source of all things. How unfortunate.

manicbotanix.com/the-radioactive-fertilizer-hoax/

Nicotine is still absorbed even if all the smoke lingers in your mouth. You'll still get the nicotine buzz, even moreso with regular ciggies. If that's what you're worried about.

Buy a 2$ cornpipe and some tobacco and you'll be surprised how nice it actually is compared to regular cigarettes.

than with regular*

Is this a new meme?

are pipes like cigars? Cigars aren't very nice imo.

I'm sure that's why 90%+ of people that I have seen in vascular clinics are smokers with hypertension.

Smoking, obesity and alcohol abuse usually come hand in hand and each amplifies the effects of the others.

>ideology
Oh really m8?
What's so ideological about getting cancer?
>Scientific facts muh internet articles
Sure buddy. My mother has cancer. Is in hospital. Most people there are cancer patients due to smoking. I don't need science articles to tell me what's up with smoking. You do. That's because you're a baby.

>Smoking isn't linked to cardiac problems.

Yes it is, fuck off death merchant merchant

I only clean mine after every 2 or 3 smokes then once a week I buy an airplane bottle of vodka and use it to clean all my pipes. It's really not hard. As for addictiveness yeah it's nicotine but it's much more manageable than cigs. If I travel and have to go a week or two without pipes it's never a big deal. I smoke once a day on normal days, 2 or 3 a day when I'm on the road with my band because in stuck in a car all day with nothing to do. The real addiction comes from buying tobacco faster than you can smoke it because you want to try every flavor. Smoking pic related as I type this. When we get to the show I'll probably switch it up and smoke an English blend, or good ole Prince Albert

All of the sources I have posted discuss scientific studies in. Some fashion. Hardly just articles.

>Sure buddy. My mother has cancer. Is in hospital. Most people there are cancer patients due to smoking.

And yet many cancers are linked to genes and heredity, viruses, asbestos, and various other problems. You cannot even fucking claim to know that smoking causes their cancers. That's complete bullshit. If people tried to say that consuming toast caused cancer because everyone in the cancer ward eats toast, it wouldn't be taken seriously.

I don't smoke but the campaign to ban them is dangerous for everything else. Once smoking is gone, say goodbye to alcohol as well because the fags that are against smoking will need something else to ruin and alcohol causes health problem as well.

>You cannot even fucking claim to know that smoking causes their cancers.
Err, yes I can. That's because I have been outside and met people and talked to people irl, instead of having no experience of the real world and having my opinions shaped entirely by stuffs I read on the internet, you dumb clown.

I used to smoke a pipe quite regularly and I liked it almost immediately. But I've never been a cigar smoker, even though I've tried to get into it numerous times. The tobacco varieties and the quality of the smoke are very different between the two. But with pipe you'd still have to have a comfy place to sit down and calmly smoke for an hour. That's how long a nicely packed pipe will last.

So you just won't know until you've tried it, I guess.

Can some recommend me some cigarillos? The only niggars I've had are swisher sweets and zigzags. SS was ok, but zigzags smelled like shit.

You stink on your own, no worries. Man smoke covering ballsweat is fine. Black lung is fake only for coal miners. Earth is flat. Moon landing is fake. Nukes are fake. What else did you lie about

with the Vietnam war came marlboro. the country is a very interesting case study on the lethality of smoking. before the invasion nobody smoked. after the invasion everybody in the country was smoking. there were 60.000 more cases of lung cancer annually. explain that shit faggot.

Most pipe tobacco is much more mild. Start with Lane 1q or carter hall and you'll be fine. I used to not like cigars but recently I've discovered if you smoke them very slowly they can be great. Pic related it's my collection

White Owl, white grape flavor

This seems like bullshit?

I like black and milds.

If you smoke in moderation(few cigs a day) and don't have a certain allele that make you liver process cigarette smoke into super carcinogenic compounds, the odds are very low cigs will cause you to get lung cancer.

But smoking 2+ packs a day is not good for you and will definitely shorten anyone's life span.

Just cause having a glass of wine a day is show to increase life span doesn't mean drinking a gallon of vodka a day will make you love forever.

>that pepe tobacco

That YouTube that shows all the "test" explosions is what gets me. Over 1000 explosions. How many times have we had need of these awful things,twice? Stupid. Even more interesting is that between the 60s and the 80s it really WAS all out war. If that didn't fuck up the planet then nuclear war is way more survivable than we've been led to believe. Just don't get fucking hit. The Russians have literally blown the far corners of their country to shit and they seem okay.

Citation needed.

Also apparently the gasses and weapons used during 'nam are suddenly no longer a thing (nybooks.com/articles/1968/05/09/poison-gas-in-vietnam/), also apparently asbestos is no longer a thing.

You know I've been meaning to try that one.

Why?

smokers tend to not hydrate as much and drink more alc

How would a pipe compare to smoking cigs?

80% of lung cancer incidence being in non-smokers... it seems to be the opposite of reality.

there are many other countries in the region that started smoking and got the same stats without the war. google it faggot.

Those are both really good starter pipe tobaccos. I love Carter Hall it's delicious. Watch YouTube reviews it's a good way to start.

Just ran out of that stuff actually. I like to mix it with Prince Albert.

If I recall, that black lung was done through plastination. It aint a prop, actual cancerous lungs preserved by running a rubbery liquid through it. Theres entire corpses preserved that way and they look amazing.

Most people don't inhale pipe tobacco, they just taste the smoke in their mouth and puff it out over and over, so there is no effect on the lungs. Pipe tobacco is more mild, sweet, and velvety.

>[citation needed]

Source?

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

It's because the soxty percent is former smokers, who should be added to nonsmokers but are usually added to smokers percentages.

Also tons of Olympic athletes who could kick people's asses smoke.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-puff-of-legends-what-impact-does-smoking-have-on-an-athletes-performance-8050466.html?amp?client=safari

>inhaling burnt material and smoke into your lungs is natural and healthy

yea, sure.

ALSO, the lung cancer rate has been rising and will continue to. See:

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/smoking-down-lung-cancer-up/

It smells horrible. Theres no doubt you are putting hot smoke into your lungs. If you think the fine hair like objects in your lunga arent the least bit affected by that then you should at least never procreate.

Also youre making a thread on this martian image board that worships google. You should certainly never venture outside ever again you hunchback.

cigarettes are shit

snus is god tier

Shame it's impossible to fucking get

Tried it when I was a smoker. Felt literally NOTHING. Basically just a pack of salt under the lip.

not here ;)

that's weird, in my experience people find snus to be stronger than cigs
was the snus you tried real? like actual swedish snus?

>Source?

He's made a few. The guy exposes them in museums too. These are all from dead donors

vonhagens-plastination.com/teaching-specimens/respiratory-system

I was smoking pipes, not cigs.

cigarettes are nasty and low class

pipes and cigars are enjoyable and patrician

low grade floor sweepings and glycol

fucking kids and your jew chew

Greeks smoke the most cigarette per capita in the EU. They have the highest life-expectancy. Go figure.

General Swedish snus absolutely kicked my ass with the nicotine kick, and I was a smoker. Try the real stuff and make sure you're doing it right.

WTF really noone repsonded to that?

>smoking doesn't cause lung cancer
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/14/1194.short
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/5/1175.short

>"smoking changes DNA" thing is bullshit
nature.com/nature/journal/v336/n6201/abs/336790a0.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/231/4733/54

>posting some pseudoscientific pages instead of research papers
top fucking kek

Fuck you kike, this is fucking retarded

I smoked for about 10 years, finally quit by using a vaporizer after spending thousands on cigarettes, patches and nicotine gum.

Now this is only anecdotal evidence, but my health is greatly improved. My doctor agrees. I'm almost off the vaporizer now, and have lost the 20 lbs I gained when I quit smoking. My endurance has increased along with my sex drive.

>Correlation doesn't imply causation.

Earth is flat.

The genuinely best cigarettes coming through

Good job!

I do both now but smoke less so that's good. It was mostly a financial decision though, I do not want to grow old in this world, health care will be broken long before I need it. I started getting fatter already. So many fatbodies now.

Research papers can have faulty science. It's not that hard to rig findings in your favor. I guess what they say about science being the new religion is true after all.

Example: someone pointed out in the comments section of this article that a scientific paper trying to connect Environmental Tobacco Smoke to harming children was bullshit.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/quitting-smoking-during-pregnancy-may-not-be-enough-to-prevent-harm-to-baby/

The guy dissects an environmental tobacco smoke study from the same Oxford journal you posted and demonstrated that it is full of shit. he did the same thing to other studies he mentions too.

Also the "CFrankDavis" guy who everyone dismisses as being nothing more than a blogpost actually does science in his spare time, but apparently that means nothing to people.

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/getting-inside-cells/

>citing the holocaust as truth

>best cigarette in your life stories

>worked in Rhodesia
>got called to work in Malawi to work on a boat
>I had to guard it for two weeks with few coworkers against all kinds of things, mostly they feared attacks from other companies
>not important
>it's been hot humid weather for several days
>decided to stop in a harbor town to resupply
>me and few other guys went to a "massage salon"
>later that night I was sitting in their tub
>(not bathing in a salt water is a bliss)
>suddenly I hear rain
>heavy goddamn rain
>i got out of the tub, went on a balcony which overlooks the small city
>still naked I light up a smoke
>the cold wind gently breezes my body as I stand there
>the trip had to end shortly and the next day I was travelling back home to my cozy country

One of the best moments in my life

pic related. The best cigarillos there are, IMO. Only about 2x the price of those disgusting swisher sweets

cigarettes are the ultimate red pill

tl;dr?

lane 1q
I was on a public range with just me and my friends.
Pipes are very good, but dangerously convenient.

it's funny he admits he doesn't smoke himself yet shits the board up with his wisdom

I just chew my tobacco.

You probably just had a pouch of copenhagen.

VAPE
A
P
E

>german complaining about people smelling like shit
did you use your deodorant this week, klaus?

I dunno man. My run time, general health and feelings improved since I quit smoking.

I use snus now. Not the faggot Snus, actual Snus from Sweden. My favorite brand is SIBERIA -80C Extra Strong.

I only smoke 3-4 cigarettes a day and have been for 10 years. And only the best cigarettes - Nat Sherman Naturals. I smoke the way people are meant to which is enjoyment in moderation. And yes it is one of the better joys in life and is good for your brain's reward system. Looking forward to that cigarette after working for hours

Is it possible you were already unhealthy, or maybe you quit doing something around the same time? Could just be a placebo.

It makes you look like an AIDS patient you fucking degenerate

That because your under 35 that shit will catch up with you fast

Get lung cancer faggot.
Also, deformed children HAHAHA.