We're the cops justified in pepper-spraying this qt?

We're the cops justified in pepper-spraying this qt?

abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-15-year-girl-pepper-sprayed-police/story?id=42285044

Looks like a fuckin Ferengi.

Except Ferengi work and have business acumen. So she'd be more of a Gibsmedati

Is this the black girl that was on the bike then started screaming like a chimpanzee instead of cooperating with police so they could do their job?

Yes, she deserved it.

>dumb nigger commits crime and tries to run away

dindu nuffin

I would hate fuck her.

Or you could..you know. Comply and have a nice conversation with the police. Say it was a silly accident and get a ride to the ER.

But NOPE googles got to google.

obviously dindu nuttin

Who cares? Justice isn't a tangible concept.

ugly as fuck

She's actually pretty cute. Most female googles I see look like dudes.

cute. CUTE!

Yes. Niggers will eventually learn to follow orders.

Because this one has a lot of white ancestry, can you not tell?

Funny how only the whitest looking blacks lead the blm rally

How hard would it have been to just listen to the police? I mean fuck, do nigs really think yelling at the cops that they're not going to take you in means they can't apprehend them? It just means now they're going to do it violently since you're being a bitch.

You need glasses, retard, that is not a qt

Send all Googles back to Apefrica.

google hair/10

Googles function at the level of baboon troops. They do not understand how civilization is structured. They think ooking louder and flailing will raise their troop status.

fucking white devils

You don't pepper spray someone handcuffed in the squad car, especially a 15 year old girl.

Stop sucking these pussy faggot cops dicks.

Wait until its you, they won't give a shit that you're white. You'll be crying like a little bitch "but muh white skin". You see what the cops say "blue lives matter" it don't matter if you're white, you're not a cop so they don't give a fuck about you.

>15 year old daughter tries to run away from the police, she talks back against them and is a fucking brat
>her useless mother instead of giving her daughter a lesson attacks the police and gets backed up by the media

What great culture blacks have.

When I got caught for "vandalizing" a school when I was 12 (we was just skateboarding late at night) my mom didn't go crazy at the police who dropped my off at home.

She was ready to slap me around for being a little shithead and thanked the police.

Then what should've they done?
Nothing at all?

Good luck with keeping peace and order if the police is never allowed to do anything.

her mother is white

what great culture whites have

We're correct, she was told "you are being detained", tries to flee, gets sprayed. You don't have the right to damage other people/property and run away.

You have rights to leave, off the police don't detain you. Once you hear that, shut up and argue with the judge.

I once got a traffic ticket, and the cop asked me "do you understand why I'm ticketing you?" I told him no, and he freaked out on me so much that all I had to do was show up, and ask the judge why I was the only person to get a ticket. I walked from it.

Freaking out, leads to getting shot, tazed, or sprayed.

Shut the fuck up boogat

>qt

What did he mean by this?

Have you guys actually seen the video?
I've never seen such a fucking brat in my entire life. They should've tazed her ass a few times. The video just reeks of female privilege; any guy (black or white) who behaved like she did would've had the shit beaten and tazed out of them.

100% she is surrounded by more blacks.

Nice 6head,
Any relation to Social Justice Klingon?

>Crash bike into someones car, denting the ever loving shit out of it
>Try leaving
>Police stop you asking you to identify yourself
>Refuse to comply, try to leave
>Police stop you
>Start screaming nonstop
>They put you in squad car
>Be a cunt and hold the door open with your legs so they can't take you away in it
>Get warned "Move your legs or I'll pepper spray you"
>Don't do it
>Act fucking shocked when you get peppersprayed
She deserved it, and shit like this needs to keep happening until blacks get it through their fucking skulls to listen to the police.

What do you expect them to do in that situation? Spend a half hour physically trying to move her legs and risk getting kicked in the face, just for her to shove her legs back against the door when you try to shut it again?

>think

What did he mean by this?

He thinks animals are cute.

She looks horny here, why?

>this qt
I won't lie, I expected a leaf flag.

Yes. Should've nightsticked her, too.

>not linking the liveleak video

Kys, im sure everyone would agree she deserved it if they saw the video.

>Gibsmedati
I'm stupid, I niggered that term to see if it was some Star Trek race I had forgotten about.

Another case of a stupid hoodrat lacking the mental capacity to comply with authorities and unable to think 10 secs into the future. Stupid monkey shouldn't have chimped out. The cops should have beat her too.

It won't happen to me because i'm not a fucking idiot.
Do you think you can get away with crime if you just refuse to ever stop and talk to the police?

Those cops let that badge go to their heads!

Lol I know the exact apartment complex she lives in, I could prob bang her. Teens are retarded, black teens doubly so, mixed teens triple.

Add in my aesthetics, 80s sports car and bwc and I'm genetically engineered to punch v cards like hers.

But I gave all that up when I met my wife and her son :^)

>Is this the black girl that was on the bike then started screaming like a chimpanzee instead of cooperating with police so they could do their job?

Yeah, I was wondering why a 15-yr old honor student would be sprayed, then I see she is black, and it's like "O.k., she didn't fucking listen"

What is it with blacks? Why don't they fucking listen? Why do they always have to fight the cops?

Any blacks here wanna answer?

blacks will fight and fight cops, never complying, till the cop is forced to do SOMETHING and then nogs act like the sky is falling. it's truly incredible to watch. Also disturbing considering I'm an American and I don't want my cops pissed off from having to deal with the dumbest of dishonest and combative humans all day

*ahem*

SHE DIN DU NUFFIN RACIST ASS COPS BULLYING A YOUNG TEEN. MANHANDLING A CHILD THAT WAS SCARED AND CONFUSED. COPS NEED TO ACT BETTER TOWARDS OUR COMMUNITY. UND OUR PROGRAMS AND DONATE TO MY GIRL ON KICKSTARTER THANKS

fuck off with the tumblr tier gifs

bump for more pics of this qt