Brazil is shit general

80% of music in Brazil is about people being promiscuous. The rest dilutes into regional traditionalist music. This induces the though of people not being ashamed (specially women) about slutty behavior. And this is just one example of how shitty the Brazillian culture is. If I could choose where to go, I'd go straight to Germany or England.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJY5trf3GxI
youtube.com/watch?v=-v5zo1YRknE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jwdng9xCWI
youtube.com/watch?v=M-38_POSU1M
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
youtube.com/watch?v=tRmtL8yxcSA
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwZcMwmaic
youtube.com/watch?v=bN_QumuoXys
youtube.com/watch?v=AQhF4eTpVtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpgo2GdHCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4JaEB3FOgvg
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLADD604A023FBDB84&v=N8THvKCZpf8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#IBGE.E2.80.99s_racial_categories
youtube.com/watch?v=wDC2TJRpF_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay in your shitty country monkey

There was a fad some time ago here that brazillian music played everywhere.

I feel for you monkey friend.

What is AИAl?

>go straight to Germany or England.

Did you mean the Middle East?

>80% of music in Brazil is about people being promiscuous
it's like that worldwide because of the (((music industry))) user

God damn, i swear that your FUNK music is the worse shit ever.

Worse than reggeaton.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJY5trf3GxI

Do qt brazilian girls from favelas love white dicku ?

brazil is a shit stinking pit

the women literally have larger penises than the so called "males" do

there is no greater a cucked faggot than a brazilian "male"

Not a monkey, I'm white
anal
Music is just an example, although I've never heard any worldwide song that says "she sits on the white dick, she sits on the black dick" and so on

Moving to Germany.
Are you mad bruv?

moar

I don't live in the favelas, I'm from a upper middle capital on the south and girls here are shitty in a different way.
Yes
This

That's why I was so happy that Germany crushed you in world cup.

>xD lifes a party we are Brazil
Crushed by
>work hard and be efficient we are Germany
Although Germany is fucking shit too.

>Cute
>Favela
NICE Meme french user

I felt the same way

They look like horses with those big asses. Thats not even attractive.

Dunno, I never been i Brazil, and of course, when I'm talking about cute girls, it is really cute girls and not trans.

That's just the way the world picture Brazilian women

any more of the first girl?

No, sorry

Now it's fucking Angolan music. I'd rather have the shitty Brazilian songs back instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=-v5zo1YRknE

I prefer ripping my ear drums instead.

Th fuck is this

>Not a monkey, I'm white
Lol

sure you are, buddy. How's the secession going?

You have great musicians Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jwdng9xCWI

But I didn't saw any encouragement for good artists in the olympics and the world cup , instead of promoting talented brazilian people like this you employed that pitbull guy that isn't even brazilian and his ""music"" is garbage

>he listens to modern mainstream brazilian music

Guys, Forró is the GOAT genre of brazilian music. A mix of Iberian, Arab, Gipsy and African music. Samba is a meme for foreigners. Nobody gives a fuck about it, except people from Rio de Janeiro. The main instrument of Forró is the accordion.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-38_POSU1M

>gringos will never dance with a cute mestizo girl with long silk black hair and delicious brownish skin

Also, don't listen to people from the South and Southeast. They envy us because we, from the Northeast, have the best cuisine, beaches, bitches and music. Eat shit, cariocas, paulistas and gaúchos.

Obligatory

This.

4/10 at best.

OP, I was thinking about this just yesterday.

In the 90s there were already nigger bands like these you mention, but there were also normal bands thriving and making it to the radio.

But as Lula brought 999 bazillion miserables out of the poverty line with welfare money, there was a "social growth" without a "cultural growth" to accompany it.
In other words, a melanin FLOOD into our mainstream culture.

If the USA were blacker they would be just like Brazil.

It's a scarily similar disregard for any knowledge absorption, but at least white diaspora has some traditions to cling onto.
Oh, the Idiocracy.

I agree your balle funk shit is terrible. But I like old 60/70s brazilian music. I was listening to NOVOS BAIANOS recently. Great band.

Also your girls are atleast friendly and sensual.
American girls are even more slutty and aggressive feminism has ruined my countries women.

Soccer is a disgusting sport and I truly enjoy seeing the people obsessed with it get BTFO. Hopefully they decide to make their country great again instead of wasting time with fag sports.

How can the South and Southeast even compete with the cuteness of our Northeast women?

American music is just as if not more sexual

really sexual brazilian songs I can only think of those meme rappers, in America pop is just as degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

i dont care about brazil

But the roots are different.

USA is degenerate because people got comfortablle enough to stop caring. Plus jews.

In Brazil, the change came from below, from the scum majority finally being able to impose their presence. We're still poor, but now miserable, and this is the sad result.

I say nuke Rio and every favela out there. That'd do it.

Nah, girls from the south are the most beautiful. Also the Rio Grande culture is better than yours.
Source: I'm gaucho.

South Brazil is white Brazil, no ?

And for people who have a South-American fetish ?

PS : «gaucho» in French means "leftist", kek.

The average woman in my state: beautiful, exotic, family-oriented, christian, loyal.

Eat shit again, cariocas and paulistas.

South Brazil is mostly white, so yes.

honestly your tv shows are more degerate than your music

funk music reached a level so high where it can be seen as ironic so no one really cares

Brasileiros tambem têm boa musica

youtube.com/watch?v=tRmtL8yxcSA

Why do kids shows in brazil have women shaking their ass?

People from the South are gay and people from Southeast are cuckold. Northeast is the only place where you can find traditional values (and beautiful women).

Cant stand this fucking country

Jesus H Christ

Its all fun and memes when youre in the internet but then you wake up and realize you still live in this shithole

That's a lie. Kid shows in Brazil are respectable.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwZcMwmaic

So why didn't you post a beautiful woman?

>60%

Because we train our kids to be alpha since they are young.

We're brainwashed since childhood to worship the bunda, the curves, the voluptuousness. Every brazilian man is obsessed with sex. Bunda is our god.

youtube.com/watch?v=bN_QumuoXys

HIGH TEST!

I bet you're faggot from the South who likes boring "pale" women, but in fact you take dick up your ass 24/7.

>germany
>england

Go ahead, dumbshit. In Brazil you're white, but in Europe they will think you're either an arab or a lightskinned mexican.

Plus in Europe, there are no «white privilege», so he should stay here and enjoy it.

no reggaeton is nigger music with spanish lyrics i'd say they are equal.

Isto é a nossa música pimba
youtube.com/watch?v=AQhF4eTpVtk

Friendly reminder that Brasil is largest Catholic country in world and this is the future of Christianity we watching.

Soccer is very good sport in sense it has very low equipment cost and entrance barriers because of this. Not everyone is rolling in dosh, burger.
>inb4 only rich should play sports

Fuck off google refugee.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpgo2GdHCpQ
t. best brazilian music

been listening to lots of caetano veloso lately

wtf
don't

Not sure if this makes me a hipster, but you should just listen to old mpb, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=4JaEB3FOgvg

Never heard or learned anything positive about brasil.
Every new piece of information reinforces or increases the negative image of the place.

I suppose with 50 million negroids living there, there isn't much hope for decency or civilisation.

>50 million negroids
What happened to the other 150 million?

>soccer
Only country in the world unable to use the correct name for the sport.
It's alright, we call 'baseball', Faggotstick.

50 million coal black negroids, 150 mulato crossbreeds.
25 white germans lost in the mountains.

Angra is pretty good or at least used to.
Angels Cry is one of my favorite music albums. Rebirth was p good too.

Someone feel free to tell me positive things about brasil - apart from beaches covered with hypodermic needles, used condoms and aids infected trannies.

Nós temos Deolinda.
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLADD604A023FBDB84&v=N8THvKCZpf8

>50 million coal black negroids
We don't have that many pure niggers, they are almost all mixed.

>25 white germans lost in the mountains.
kek

Statistics say 50 mil negroids. Mixed are counted separately.

Then again, brasilians might have a different scale to measure what is coal black, or mixed.
Perhaps you can tell the difference between a 100% negroid and a 90% negroid.

>Never heard or learned anything positive about brasil.
Nor do I anything good from spain, just a bunch of arab mixed mongrels full of prostitution that had exploited the south americas in the past.

>Statistics say 50 mil negroids
What

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#IBGE.E2.80.99s_racial_categories

>Perhaps you can tell the difference between a 100% negroid and a 90% negroid.
By one being black and the other brown?

Jesus fucking Christ we need a third world war to have another white people baby boom apparently.

>50 million
there are not this many pure black people in Brazil. Even the darkest motherfuckers here are at average like 50% European. Brazilian white men fucked black (and native) women 5 centuries non-stop. Only low-testosterone Anglo-Saxon men in the colonies were afraid of black women. Faggots!

The genetic composition of the average brazilian by region.

some people and even woman enjoy having sex, more news at 11.

Why dont you post the number of HIV positives on south brazil?
That would be fun.

>grown people crying over a fucking sports game

JUST

>expressing surprise when sports fans behave like children
Post more japs

Very nice, portuga.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDC2TJRpF_0

Um dos melhores obras do Movimento Armorial, que buscou enfatizar as raízes ibéricas e medievais da da música popular nordestina.

Fun fact: This is remembered as a national tragedy in Brazil.
Like, 9/11-tier tragedy.

It looks like a fucking cartoon from the 1930s of a negress.

Like I said, brasilians have a different perception of what is negroid and what is not.

Hint: you are all negroids.

SAVAGE

My mistake, 47% white means 53% of 190 million aren't.

k but you owe me 300 gbp

Do we really need a thread about common knowledge?

176k japs between 1900-1930.

At least it explains where the fart-smelling fetish of brasilian ju jism came from, then was stolen by homosexual negroids that turned the original martial art into the depraved sex habit it has become.

People with dark skin and West African features are minority, less than 10%. The rest are people who look like portugueses, italians, spanishs, arabs, mexicans, syrians and all the weird crossovers.

> Germany turning all of Europe into middle east 2.0
> but it's okay because we are the best at poverty ball

>Implying that the northeast only has mixed brown women
The women in the big cities also are just as degenerate as in other regions
What state are you from?

Hey Brazilfag, what happened to you being outraged about that one show where the Brazilian white guy got literally cuckolded by his girlfriend with some black friend of theirs, while he himself was denied sex?

spain is

You all look like negroids.

>spain

The idea of "cuckold" or fear "blacks stealing the white women" don't really exist in Brazil, my friend. BM don't get mad when WM get BW nor WM get mad when BM get WW. In fact, race relations in Brazil are usually pretty chill. These brazilian who got mad must be one of those Cred Forums faggots who think they're 100% white.

Must explain why Brazillian girls love getting their ass pounded

No, he just got mad about the whole cuckoldry message and how it was presented in a comedic light/tone, and how she was trying to pass off the kid as a miracle.

those brasilian females are all tranny sheboons with aids and low grade butt implants.

Spain conquered a large portion of the world, defeated only by the british navy.

spain isn't 50% negroid.

Then again, russia is 80% mongolian gook and sand nigger crossed.

>> brasilian females are all tranny sheboons
>>Russia is 80% mongolian gook and sand nigger crossed

spaniards were never good with numbers or with any STEM field, keep on shitposting amigo, you probably do not have to go working tomorrow

But the brazilians would find this scenario funny as fuck. White brazilians would laugh, not think "OMG look at this degeneration in national TV, now the white women will run to the black men". I'm telling you: this kind of neurosis don't affect the average brazilian. Cuckoldry is an American national sport, not a Brazilian one.

Are you writing like that as a deliberate stereotype of russian speakers of english?

You am don't have to be of going to the working of the tomorrows!

Russia is pretty much a chink country, with the south west covered in sand niggers. How many "-stans" were in the USSR.
How far did the mongols extend.

Muh stem. But no common sense or common knowledge.

You've got Mumbasa's and Mahmud's cocks to service, Ronaldo. Hurry up and get a good sleep in your cuckshed.

>Brazil is shit general
What's the point of this? Might as well have a water is wet general.

More negros and muslims in russia than here - and Ronaldo is brasilian you dopey faggot.

keep posting spicy qts

Reggaeton is pure cancer, thank God its more or less fallen out of popularity in here.

Those monkeys can only thing about fucking.

Not really, my school best friend is from santa catarina in the south of brazil and he feels disgusted by white women who involves with black men.
He is very white also, looks very germanic. Before seeing him I thought all brazilians were monkeys.

the only thing brazil is good for is rough facesitting videos

1. non-slavic russians form only 13% of the total population (5% out of those 13% are churkas from caucasian mountains, in terms of racial classification those churkas are very close to spaniards)
2. mongols have never mixed with ppl they controlled here, it was a tribute system, they were coming for money twice or trice a year
3. spaniards have up to 30% of sefardic jewish and moor dna in them

Rock degenerates into Reggaeton that degenerates into Funk believe me.

true music

Yeah, I can see funk being the nxtlvl of degeneracy.
Wish we could at LEAST go back to salsa.

Everybody in Brazil knows that people from the South are gay, man. Your friend imust be one of these nerds who talks all day about how "my german and polish ancestors were working as farmers here in the early 20th century". Many of them unironically want separate themselves from Brazil and create a new country. It's no surprise your friend see a black man as an "outsider".

The ride never ends because it has never ended since Christian traditionalist gregorian chants were not a thing anymore.

Came to post this

That is usually the case but MOST of the southern whites are liberal cucks.

We wouldn't miss you, you little vira-lata.

well he thinks American and European women are not in fact WORSE.
It's hard to explain that to him but we try anyway

>If I could choose where to go, I'd go straight to Germany or England

No.
Stay in your own country your filthy monkey and fight for it

Thank you for NewMfx

>Niggers
>Alpha